First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last
  • Replymohammad hafiz    Sep. 23, 2013 00:36

Sir, I am a bangladeshi passport holder,now living in guangzhou with chinese wife, i want to go hong kong for travel, pls advice me how can i got hong kong visa in china ?

• Replied by: David   Sep. 23, 2013 18:36

you can apply by posting the application documents to the immigration office of HK.

• ReplyBagla    Sep. 22, 2013 02:30

Hi..im a filipino im planning for 5 days vacation in hongkong with may gf.I just want to clarify if only the hotel reservation, plane tickets (vice versa) and $ 100 allowance per day per person is the only requirements.is there any papers for the immigrations to process or we can go directly to the airport with above requirements only.thx

• Replied by: Hebe   Sep. 22, 2013 18:24

yes, these documents are enough. don't forget to take your passport :)

• ReplyAjay Kumar Jha    Sep. 17, 2013 23:46

Hi,I am from Nepal and working in China. I would like to participate in an international conference, going to be held in HongKong. The contact address of the conference organizers is Mainland of China. I got invitation letter from the conference orgamizer. Can I apply for the HongKong Visa with this invitation letter?Can I send my visa application to the Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR in Beijing by post. If yes, how I can pay visa fee?Thanks a lot

• Replied by: Terry   Sep. 21, 2013 19:43

yes, you can apply the visa with the invitation letter but you can not deliver your documents to the office, as it does not accept postal application. you have to go there or post your documents to the immigration office of HK.

• Replymayds    Sep. 05, 2013 05:26

Hi im a ofw in HK and plan to visit in Dubai for 10 days is it possible if i can go with out going back yo Philippines?

• Replied by: Emma   Sep. 05, 2013 18:33

Please consult the immigration office or embassy of Dubai.

• ReplyAnne    Sep. 03, 2013 01:23

My friend is sponsoring our stay in Hong Kong for 14 days, we will be meeting there.What do i need? Do i need a photo of his ID too?Our pictures?Proof that he will be sponsoring me?From Philippines here.

• Replied by: nancy   Sep. 03, 2013 19:02

you need an invitation letter from your friend. the letter should include your name, passport number, address in the Philippines, and purpose of visiting HK and how many days you are going to stay in Hong Kong, his name, passport number, address in HK, HK id number (if any), and the fact that he will sponsor your trip or provide accommodation for you.

• ReplyChleir    Sep. 01, 2013 01:25

At least how much pocket money should i need to support my my stay in Hong Kong for 14 days?I already have my plane ticket and hotel voucher paid.

• Replied by: Sara   Sep. 01, 2013 18:34

about USD 100 per day for one person.

• ReplyMarelyn    Aug. 26, 2013 05:51

my visa were going to finish here in hongkong, and since my my husband working in UAE he process a visit visa for me to travelled UAE from here.. Is there any more req'ts to enter dubai from hongkong? Thanks

• Replied by: James   Aug. 26, 2013 18:44

Please consult the exit and entry department of UAE.

• Replyoge    Aug. 18, 2013 18:20

Hi I have a us green card and I want to travel to hong kong for two weeks vacation, pl what documents do I need.

• Replied by: Bill   Aug. 18, 2013 19:03

what passport do you hold? what is your nationality?the hong kong visa has nothing to do with the US green card, but only related to the applicant's nationality or passport.

• ReplySufia    Aug. 05, 2013 05:11

Hi, I and my american friend are visiting to Hong Kong this coming Sept. 19, we already have the plane ticket and hotel voucher. We will be meeting in Hong Kong Airport and staying there for 14 days for vacation. We already met twice in Philippines and it will be our first time to go to Hong Kong. What are the documents needed for both of us?Do we need our conversations and pictures printed and etc?

• Replied by: Olivia   Aug. 05, 2013 19:03

your conversation and pictures are not necessary. besides your passport, hotel voucher, air tickets, you also need to take some pocket money that can support your stay in hong Kong.

• ReplyNelry A. Amable    Aug. 05, 2013 03:07

I am a filipino nationality and planning to drop by Hongkong coming from Jeddah on January 2014 for a trip of about 3 days or 4 before having a connecting flight to Manila . I do understand that we are allowed to stay for 14 days, and required a round trip ticket, a hotel reservation and a pocket money. My concern is my baggage. Can I get my baggage at luggage area upon going out for immigration clearances or the airline at the airport will keep my baggage until I will have my connecting flight to Manila? Looking forward a reply from someone who experienced the same. Many thanks

• Replied by: Janney   Aug. 05, 2013 18:59

don't worry, you will have your baggage along with you.

• Replyliz    Aug. 01, 2013 05:25

My helper's Philippine passport holder brother is arriving in HK with 11 layover here before onward flight to Dubai where he works. Can he exit the airport to spend time with my helper? Does he need any special documentation to do this?Thank you

• Replied by: Betty   Aug. 01, 2013 18:43

yes, he can. Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. he need his valid passport, visa to Dubai (if required), air tickets from hong Kong to Dubai, hotel reservation (if your helper can provide accommodation for her brother, she needs to write an invitation letter which should includes her and her brother's names, addresses, relationship, date of visiting Hong Kong, and she will provide accommodation for her brother).

• ReplyAwais Arshad    Jul. 31, 2013 20:58

there is any online way to apply for viza ..because thee is Beijing is to far from Nanchang...is there any possibility to online process please tell me.

• Replied by: david   Aug. 01, 2013 18:38

no, online application is not accepted, but you can apply the visa by posting the application forms and supporting documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Department. i suggest you go to Beijing to apply the hong Kong visa, as it is the best way for you.

• ReplyAwais Arshad    Jul. 31, 2013 13:57

hy my best wishes for you . i want to ask to you that i m student of mbbs in China . i m in jIANGX Nanchang. i want tp visit hong kon for 5 days . i have pakistani passport . i have no any criminal case no other problems . i have great found to visit hong kong by train . what is procedure and what i can do for this ?

• Replied by: david   Jul. 31, 2013 19:07

as a Pakistani passport holder, you have to apply a Hong Kong visa. you can apply it through the Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR in Beijing. The address is: No. 71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009.

• ReplyCristine Alfonso    Jul. 16, 2013 14:08

hi..im in philippines.. is it possible to leave the philippines going to hongkong as tourist, then that day leave the hongkong going to qatar or dubai?

• Replied by: Bonnie   Jul. 16, 2013 18:30

yes, it is possible. but you have to provide documents that proof you will leave Hong Kong within 14 days, such as the air tickets to qatar or Dubai, the visa to Qatar or Dubai (if required), hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and enough pocket money that can support you during your stay in Hong Kong.

• ReplyJean Paul    Jul. 15, 2013 06:13

My name is Jean Paul I live in Australia and my Girlfriend live in Hong Kong and I want to visits her , and I don't have an Australia passport I just have Australia Travel document , it's possible to travel with it in Hong Kong and have visa without any difficulty ?

• Replied by: Jenny   Jul. 15, 2013 18:48

have you ever travel to other countries with your Australia Travel Documen?if yes, it is ok to visit Hong Kong with it. if not, you'd better apply a passport first.

• Replydil bahadur tamang    Jul. 05, 2013 19:33

hello sir or madam.i am nepalese student and staying here in china for study.i wanna visit in honkong for 7 days.where can i get permit visa for honkong?can i get it in guangzhou? do i show any property for applying this visa? please give me in details.

• Replied by: Nina   Jul. 08, 2013 19:22

read the above article carefully and you will find where you can apply the visa!!

• Replybill od    Jul. 08, 2013 15:01

do I need a visa to visit hong cong. I am us citizen. Thanks

• ReplyMarat    Jul. 04, 2013 13:45

Hi! I am a filipino, currently in dubai. My residence visa in dubai has already been cancelled. And as a rule, i have to leave the country before i could apply for a uae tourist visa. In this regard, can i go to hongkong for a 9 day vacation whilst waiting for the release of my uae tourist visa? My friend, who is also a filipino and is currently working in hongkong offered me to stay with her at her place. Will i encounter a problem with the hongkong immigration if my return ticket is hkg-dxb??(Please note that, at that moment, i am in no possession of a uae tourist visa, since it is still be on process). What other documents should i present for them to allow me to enter hongkong? Thanks in advance for your response! :)

• Replied by: Candy   Jul. 04, 2013 19:21

i sugges that you go back to your country. the Hong Kong Immigration may not let you in. even if you entered Hong Kong, you may not able to get back to Dubai only with the air ticket with your visa still be on process.

• Replybilawal raza    Jun. 25, 2013 19:31

hello sir / madam , we are currently studying in malaysia since 3 years as a student and i want to visit hong kong with my wife but my wife she has bahraini passport and i am pakistani passport holder do we need a visa ! and if need how much the time for processing to get visa and how much the visit visa fees from malaysia :) thanks

• Replied by: Richard   Jun. 26, 2013 17:55

As a Bahraini passport holder, your wife does not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. but you, as a Pakistani passport holder, is required to get a visa to hong Kong. you can apply the visa through Chinese Embassy in Malaysia. it usually takes a few weeks. and the visa fee is HKD 160.

• Replyjackie velasquez    Jun. 25, 2013 00:59

hi there.i am from the philippines. we are a group of 4 2 adults and 2 kids.we just want to visit hongkong disneyland, i think we already brought a ticket with hotel accomodation for 3 days and 2 night.i but my 2 kids doesn't have a passport do we have to get them?

• Replied by: Betty   Jun. 25, 2013 18:50

are your kids in included in yours or your spouse's passport? if not, you have to apply the passports for your kids.

First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last