Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyGIo
    2013/11/12 18:05:00

    I'm a filipino and is going for a 3 day tour to hongkong. Will they require me to provide proof of bank details or a show money is enough? How much would be the minimum amount to be shown (in HKD)?

    • Linda :2013/11/13 18:25:00

      USD100 per day is required as show money.

    • Gio :2013/11/21 20:24:00

      Will I be required to present a tourist visa for just 3 days trip by January 2014?I heard that HK government recommended non-visa free for Filipinos? When it will be implemented?

    • Fred :2013/11/24 19:47:00

      no, you will not.

    • Gio :2013/11/26 15:58:00

      Hi. Thanks for the reply.Last question, Will I be ask to present a tour itinerary with HK immigration or a hotel voucher is enough? Thanks again

    • Emma :2013/11/26 17:30:00

      a hotel voucher is enough, but you may also be required to provide an affidavit of support autenticated by phil.consulate in hk.

  • Replyaraceli jereza
    2013/11/9 5:07:00

    hi... i am a filipino passport holder and i working in hongkong as domestic helper for 22 yrs.. my daughter visit here in hk nov.24,2013 to dec.7,2013 .i support all documents like: invitation letter , affidavit of support autenticated by phil.consulate in hk and i attach copy of my passport & hk.id roundtrip ticket and her birth certificate and my marrirge contract because in my passport not yet change my status.. my question now... she need to apply visa in chinese embassy manila? because i heared in tv news that all filipinos suspended free visa entry in hongkong ... pls. advice urgent ... thank you very much

    • Bill :2013/11/11 18:13:00

      she does not need to apply the visa now, the Hong Kong government has not officially suspended all Filipinos free visa entry to Hong Kong.

  • ReplyJade
    2013/10/27 9:08:00

    hello,I am concerned about my husband, who is a US Citizen working in China at a school in Wuhan on a L Visa . he plans to go to Shenzhen to extend his Visa to another 90 days on a L Visa to work. he has a 24 month multiple entry L Visa, his 90 day extension expires Nov. 30th. His school refuses to submit a Work Visa for him, he has to work there 4 years to get his retirement fee when he turns 60, & the principle is conducting illegal activities with bribery to my husband. Can he continue to get 90 day extensions on a L Visa for the next 2 years, or will his Visa be revoked? I want to visit him but i am afraid he is going to get in trouble.I will wait for your reply.

    • Ivy :2013/10/27 20:05:00

      foreigners holding an L visa is not allowed to work in China. he can try to extend his visa, but it is better for him to apply a work visa.

  • Replyphoebe jessa cariaga
    2013/10/16 0:47:00

    i am filipina and my husband is a swedish..and we are planning to go in hongkong for 7 days..do my husband need a visa?

    • Helen :2013/10/16 19:34:00

      no, he does not need a visa to Hong Kong. Swedish passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days.

  • ReplyJen
    2013/10/11 0:22:00

    HelloI am from phils just wanna ask if i need visa to travel Hk and macau fro 13 days? we use hk as our entry fro 3 nights and in macau for 7 nights and back to hk for 2 nights as our exit.. Do i need any documents for that? do they allow me to stay? pls help thanks,..

    • Bonnie :2013/10/11 19:34:00

      no,you don' t need the visa to Hong Kong or Macau. your passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in both Homg Kong and Macau, and some pocket money.

  • Replysunday
    2013/10/10 0:59:00

    I have contacted hong kong immigration and the response was only if a tour operatof or agent Complete our sponsor .can u be our delegate sponsor and what will you need from usregardssunday

    2013/10/9 15:36:00


    • Emma :2013/10/9 19:07:00

      you should consult the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria or the Hong Kong Immigration Department for detailed information about the visa to Hong Kong.

  • Replysusan
    2013/10/7 8:36:00

    Hello,I"m a resident of Hongkong/philippine passport holder. Can i apply for a Schengen visa here in hongkong ?

    • Sasha :2013/10/8 1:04:00

      i think you can, you may have a try.

  • ReplyPaul
    2013/10/6 8:02:00

    Hello, my wife and I are planning a 3 week visit in December to visit our daughter who works in the Philippines. We wish to take a side trip to HONG Kong for a few days, return to Manila and then fly back to the US. Will we need a visa for hHK or a multiple entry visa for the Philippines since we will be entering more than once? We understand that no visa is required for a stay of less than 30 days. Thank you.

    • Hebe :2013/10/8 1:00:00

      you don't need to apply a Hong Kong visa. as for the visa to the Philippines, please consult the Filipino Embassy or immigration department.

  • Replymohammad hafiz
    2013/9/23 0:36:00

    Sir, I am a bangladeshi passport holder,now living in guangzhou with chinese wife, i want to go hong kong for travel, pls advice me how can i got hong kong visa in china ?

    • David :2013/9/23 18:36:00

      you can apply by posting the application documents to the immigration office of HK.

  • ReplyBagla
    2013/9/22 2:30:00

    Hi..im a filipino im planning for 5 days vacation in hongkong with may gf.I just want to clarify if only the hotel reservation, plane tickets (vice versa) and $ 100 allowance per day per person is the only requirements.is there any papers for the immigrations to process or we can go directly to the airport with above requirements only.thx

    • Hebe :2013/9/22 18:24:00

      yes, these documents are enough. don't forget to take your passport :)

  • ReplyAjay Kumar Jha
    2013/9/17 23:46:00

    Hi,I am from Nepal and working in China. I would like to participate in an international conference, going to be held in HongKong. The contact address of the conference organizers is Mainland of China. I got invitation letter from the conference orgamizer. Can I apply for the HongKong Visa with this invitation letter?Can I send my visa application to the Immigration Division of the Office of the Government of the HKSAR in Beijing by post. If yes, how I can pay visa fee?Thanks a lot

    • Terry :2013/9/21 19:43:00

      yes, you can apply the visa with the invitation letter but you can not deliver your documents to the office, as it does not accept postal application. you have to go there or post your documents to the immigration office of HK.

  • Replymayds
    2013/9/5 5:26:00

    Hi im a ofw in HK and plan to visit in Dubai for 10 days is it possible if i can go with out going back yo Philippines?

    • Emma :2013/9/5 18:33:00

      Please consult the immigration office or embassy of Dubai.

  • ReplyAnne
    2013/9/3 1:23:00

    My friend is sponsoring our stay in Hong Kong for 14 days, we will be meeting there.What do i need? Do i need a photo of his ID too?Our pictures?Proof that he will be sponsoring me?From Philippines here.

    • nancy :2013/9/3 19:02:00

      you need an invitation letter from your friend. the letter should include your name, passport number, address in the Philippines, and purpose of visiting HK and how many days you are going to stay in Hong Kong, his name, passport number, address in HK, HK id number (if any), and the fact that he will sponsor your trip or provide accommodation for you.

  • ReplyChleir
    2013/9/1 1:25:00

    At least how much pocket money should i need to support my my stay in Hong Kong for 14 days?I already have my plane ticket and hotel voucher paid.

    • Sara :2013/9/1 18:34:00

      about USD 100 per day for one person.

  • ReplyMarelyn
    2013/8/26 5:51:00

    my visa were going to finish here in hongkong, and since my my husband working in UAE he process a visit visa for me to travelled UAE from here.. Is there any more req'ts to enter dubai from hongkong? Thanks

    • James :2013/8/26 18:44:00

      Please consult the exit and entry department of UAE.

  • Replyoge
    2013/8/18 18:20:00

    Hi I have a us green card and I want to travel to hong kong for two weeks vacation, pl what documents do I need.

    • Bill :2013/8/18 19:03:00

      what passport do you hold? what is your nationality?the hong kong visa has nothing to do with the US green card, but only related to the applicant's nationality or passport.

  • ReplySufia
    2013/8/5 5:11:00

    Hi, I and my american friend are visiting to Hong Kong this coming Sept. 19, we already have the plane ticket and hotel voucher. We will be meeting in Hong Kong Airport and staying there for 14 days for vacation. We already met twice in Philippines and it will be our first time to go to Hong Kong. What are the documents needed for both of us?Do we need our conversations and pictures printed and etc?

    • Olivia :2013/8/5 19:03:00

      your conversation and pictures are not necessary. besides your passport, hotel voucher, air tickets, you also need to take some pocket money that can support your stay in hong Kong.

  • ReplyNelry A. Amable
    2013/8/5 3:07:00

    I am a filipino nationality and planning to drop by Hongkong coming from Jeddah on January 2014 for a trip of about 3 days or 4 before having a connecting flight to Manila . I do understand that we are allowed to stay for 14 days, and required a round trip ticket, a hotel reservation and a pocket money. My concern is my baggage. Can I get my baggage at luggage area upon going out for immigration clearances or the airline at the airport will keep my baggage until I will have my connecting flight to Manila? Looking forward a reply from someone who experienced the same. Many thanks

    • Janney :2013/8/5 18:59:00

      don't worry, you will have your baggage along with you.

  • Replyliz
    2013/8/1 5:25:00

    My helper's Philippine passport holder brother is arriving in HK with 11 layover here before onward flight to Dubai where he works. Can he exit the airport to spend time with my helper? Does he need any special documentation to do this?Thank you

    • Betty :2013/8/1 18:43:00

      yes, he can. Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. he need his valid passport, visa to Dubai (if required), air tickets from hong Kong to Dubai, hotel reservation (if your helper can provide accommodation for her brother, she needs to write an invitation letter which should includes her and her brother's names, addresses, relationship, date of visiting Hong Kong, and she will provide accommodation for her brother).

 First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last