Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    4    5    6    7    8    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyrachel    Jan. 23, 2014 07:07

    hi i would like to travel to hongkong with an invitatiion letter from family for 14days would like to know if i need a visa with nationality ugandan from dubai and pliz send me requirements needed and price for airticket and visa if needed

  • Replymar    Jan. 21, 2014 02:30

    Hi! Im OFW and i sponsor 2 persons travelling to hong kong. However, upon reaching the immigration both of them are refuse by immigration they said that im not entitle to sponsor which is not my relatives. Is there any immigration policy about this matter?

  • Replyalice    Jan. 09, 2014 00:09

    hi! my friends and i are planning to visit hongkong this March 2014 for 5 days only. Do we need to apply for visa? because one of my friend booked his flight in one of the airline here in philippines and there's a note that visa is not included in his fare. Do we need to get a tourist visa? is it implemented already?

  • Replyjen    Dec. 14, 2013 07:59

    Hi! .i have a friend who wants to visit in hingkong. She is currently working in qatar right now. But her employer booked her ticket directly to the philippines with a connecting flight to hongkong. Is it ok if she will enter hongkong and will not use the connecting flight anymore? Is there no problem with the hongkong authorities. And does she needs any documents to show to the immigration officer for her passport to be stamped?

    • Replied by: Jesscy   Dec. 14, 2013 18:06

      i think it is ok. but she'd better book the return ticket to the Phlippines before she enter Hong Kong.

  • ReplyLeny    Dec. 14, 2013 05:20

    Hi, Im coming here from Bahrain and have a stop over in Hongkong , then to Philippines. But I want to go to UAE. Can i change my ticket when im there in Hongkong or should i book another flight from Hongkong to UAE? If so, can i stay 3 days also in Hongkong? Thanks in advance.

    • Replied by: Fred   Dec. 14, 2013 18:00

      Hi Leny, Bahrain passport holder are exempt from hong Kong visa for 30 days, so it is ok for you change your flight or stay for 3 days in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyElisa tuguinay    Dec. 09, 2013 22:25

    Hello sir,mam,im a filipina working here in china but plan to forgood with my employer this december 30,and i plan to drop by HK to find another employer before i will exit to Philippines,do i need a visa before going to HK?well i worked in Hk for 3months b4 and it so happen that they will move here in Beijing so i go with them,i have still my ID in HK..tenks much,waiting for a reply...

    • Replied by: Peter   Dec. 10, 2013 17:46

      your Hong Kong ID should be a temporary one, and your work permit there should expire when you leave for Beijing. But Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you don' t need the visa if your stay is no longer than 14 days.

  • ReplyAnn Celestino    Dec. 02, 2013 23:59

    Question: We are both filipinos. We would like to get married in Hongkong April 2013. Is that possible? What are the requirements? How much will it cost?

    • Replied by: Susan   Dec. 03, 2013 17:36

      April 2013? you want to get registered in Hong Kong or just hold your wedding ceremony there?

    • Replied by: Ann   Dec. 04, 2013 17:46

      We would like to hold our wedding there. Is that possible?

    • Replied by: Lily   Dec. 04, 2013 17:46

      yes, it is possible.

    • Replied by: Ann   Dec. 05, 2013 17:37

      Sorry April 2014

    • Replied by: Ann   Dec. 05, 2013 17:38

      What are the requirements? How much will it cost? Do you have that package?

    • Replied by: Jenney   Dec. 05, 2013 17:44

      hi Ann,i suggest that you consult a local agency for wedding in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyChris    Dec. 01, 2013 00:17

    Hi, would like to know whether Hotel reservation is mandatory for a tourist visa in Hong Kong or just passport, international credit/debit card will do? Hotel would be booked on arrival.

    • Replied by: Emma   Dec. 01, 2013 17:53

      you have to provide it when you apply the Hong Kong visa (if required) or when you enter hong Kong (if you are exempt from hong Kong visa).

  • ReplyBeauty    Nov. 30, 2013 22:39

    My connecting flight back home is hongkong , but I would like to spend two days in hongkong before I depart, do I need a visa for two days stay?

    • Replied by: Jesscy   Dec. 01, 2013 17:51

      people from some countries are exempt from hong Kong visa for a certain period of time. you can check the above table to see if you need to apply the Hong Kong visa.

  • Replyrose    Nov. 28, 2013 08:21

    hello, i just want to know if it possible to go hk from dubai for 14days while waiting for my new employment visa in Dubai, they will send to me in HK through courier, it is possible? what documents i need, do they let me in?Thank you. kindly response.

    • Replied by: Henry   Nov. 28, 2013 17:32

      where are you from? what is your nationality?people from some countries need to apply the Hong Kong visa but some do not. read the above article carefully, you will know if you can enter Hong Kong!

  • ReplyYet    Nov. 28, 2013 05:57

    Hi i would like to ask where i can get in philippines the affidavit of support authenticated by phil. Consulate in hk? Do i need to get a tourist visa in hongkong? We just only 4 days vacation there on dec. 18 to 21,2013. Thank you so much.. Godbless

    • Replied by: Bill   Nov. 28, 2013 17:28

      from the Filipino consulate in Hong Kong. you don't need to apply the Hong Kong visa.

  • ReplyGIo    Nov. 12, 2013 18:05

    I'm a filipino and is going for a 3 day tour to hongkong. Will they require me to provide proof of bank details or a show money is enough? How much would be the minimum amount to be shown (in HKD)?

    • Replied by: Linda   Nov. 13, 2013 18:25

      USD100 per day is required as show money.

    • Replied by: Gio   Nov. 21, 2013 20:24

      Will I be required to present a tourist visa for just 3 days trip by January 2014?I heard that HK government recommended non-visa free for Filipinos? When it will be implemented?

    • Replied by: Fred   Nov. 24, 2013 19:47

      no, you will not.

    • Replied by: Gio   Nov. 26, 2013 15:58

      Hi. Thanks for the reply.Last question, Will I be ask to present a tour itinerary with HK immigration or a hotel voucher is enough? Thanks again

    • Replied by: Emma   Nov. 26, 2013 17:30

      a hotel voucher is enough, but you may also be required to provide an affidavit of support autenticated by phil.consulate in hk.

  • Replyaraceli jereza    Nov. 09, 2013 05:07

    hi... i am a filipino passport holder and i working in hongkong as domestic helper for 22 yrs.. my daughter visit here in hk nov.24,2013 to dec.7,2013 .i support all documents like: invitation letter , affidavit of support autenticated by phil.consulate in hk and i attach copy of my passport & hk.id roundtrip ticket and her birth certificate and my marrirge contract because in my passport not yet change my status.. my question now... she need to apply visa in chinese embassy manila? because i heared in tv news that all filipinos suspended free visa entry in hongkong ... pls. advice urgent ... thank you very much

    • Replied by: Bill   Nov. 11, 2013 18:13

      she does not need to apply the visa now, the Hong Kong government has not officially suspended all Filipinos free visa entry to Hong Kong.

  • ReplyJade    Oct. 27, 2013 09:08

    hello,I am concerned about my husband, who is a US Citizen working in China at a school in Wuhan on a L Visa . he plans to go to Shenzhen to extend his Visa to another 90 days on a L Visa to work. he has a 24 month multiple entry L Visa, his 90 day extension expires Nov. 30th. His school refuses to submit a Work Visa for him, he has to work there 4 years to get his retirement fee when he turns 60, & the principle is conducting illegal activities with bribery to my husband. Can he continue to get 90 day extensions on a L Visa for the next 2 years, or will his Visa be revoked? I want to visit him but i am afraid he is going to get in trouble.I will wait for your reply.

    • Replied by: Ivy   Oct. 27, 2013 20:05

      foreigners holding an L visa is not allowed to work in China. he can try to extend his visa, but it is better for him to apply a work visa.

  • Replyphoebe jessa cariaga    Oct. 16, 2013 00:47

    i am filipina and my husband is a swedish..and we are planning to go in hongkong for 7 days..do my husband need a visa?

    • Replied by: Helen   Oct. 16, 2013 19:34

      no, he does not need a visa to Hong Kong. Swedish passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days.

  • ReplyJen    Oct. 11, 2013 00:22

    HelloI am from phils just wanna ask if i need visa to travel Hk and macau fro 13 days? we use hk as our entry fro 3 nights and in macau for 7 nights and back to hk for 2 nights as our exit.. Do i need any documents for that? do they allow me to stay? pls help thanks,..

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Oct. 11, 2013 19:34

      no,you don' t need the visa to Hong Kong or Macau. your passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in both Homg Kong and Macau, and some pocket money.

  • Replysunday    Oct. 10, 2013 00:59

    I have contacted hong kong immigration and the response was only if a tour operatof or agent Complete our sponsor .can u be our delegate sponsor and what will you need from usregardssunday

  • ReplySUNDAY AKHARAME    Oct. 09, 2013 15:36


    • Replied by: Emma   Oct. 09, 2013 19:07

      you should consult the Chinese Embassy in Nigeria or the Hong Kong Immigration Department for detailed information about the visa to Hong Kong.

  • Replysusan    Oct. 07, 2013 08:36

    Hello,I"m a resident of Hongkong/philippine passport holder. Can i apply for a Schengen visa here in hongkong ?

    • Replied by: Sasha   Oct. 08, 2013 01:04

      i think you can, you may have a try.

  • ReplyPaul    Oct. 06, 2013 08:02

    Hello, my wife and I are planning a 3 week visit in December to visit our daughter who works in the Philippines. We wish to take a side trip to HONG Kong for a few days, return to Manila and then fly back to the US. Will we need a visa for hHK or a multiple entry visa for the Philippines since we will be entering more than once? We understand that no visa is required for a stay of less than 30 days. Thank you.

    • Replied by: Hebe   Oct. 08, 2013 01:00

      you don't need to apply a Hong Kong visa. as for the visa to the Philippines, please consult the Filipino Embassy or immigration department.

 First   Previous    4    5    6    7    8    Next  Last