First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
  • ReplyKiimaitee Timothy    Oct. 10, 2016 13:04

Hello Sir/Madam I am from Uganda and i was planning to visit Hong Kong in late November of this year and my time of stay there is 6days, my aim of travel is to tour Hong Kong.. And i am asking, what travel document to u require me to move with? and is it true that i dont require to have a visa as stated above?.. looking forward to here from you. Thanks

• Replied by: Kim   Nov. 01, 2016 04:57

Yes, you don’t need a visa to go there. You can enter freely and stay for not more than 30 days. You just need to bring your passport, enough travel fees and the return ticket.

• ReplyJesusa baggayan    Sep. 24, 2016 09:56

Hello i am filipino and currently working here in hk.my husband want to visit me here in hk,just want to ask if what are the requirements needed and how long cna he stay here.?

• Replied by: Lee   Nov. 01, 2016 04:54

Jesusa, if he holds Philippines passport, he can enter HK freely for a stay of not exceeding 14 days.However, if he wants to stay for a long time, he can apply for a dependant entry permit for HK and it may allow him to stay in HK for one year. The required documents include copy of his passport, the application form, a half-length color photo, and marriage certificate, as well as other materials required by the consular officers.

• ReplyAnne   Philippines    Jul. 16, 2012 00:35

Hi, im from the Philippines and will be traveling to hong kong for 4days. I just wanted to ask about, what are the documents that I should present in hong kong. I have already my tickets(return), and hotels where am I going to stay are booked already. You think they will still ask about the show money? I will be sponsored by my boyfriend whom I am going to meet in hong kong. Thanks.

• Replied by: bhem   Aug. 07, 2016 18:59

i have same question..my american bf has a business meeting in hongkong and he want me to be with him for 4 days.. he booked me roundtrip tickets already.. and he well cover all my expenses.. we were going to meet in the hotel he reserve for us.. do i still need the show money?m

• Replied by: Malcolm   Aug. 12, 2016 05:03

Bhem, even so, you also need to provide enough travel fees. Of course, you can probably provide your boyfriend’s bank account as your financial support proof.

• Replied by: Kelly   Jul. 16, 2012 19:27

your valid passport, the return air ticket and voucher of hotel reservation are enough, and you don't need to show the money.

• Replymaria Cristina Cecilia bello    Jul. 02, 2016 17:08

Hi sir...I am an ofw and presently working in Kuwait now. I am planning after my contract here, I will exit to hongkong via macau instead of exiting to Philippines. What are the documents I needed to show in the immigration

• Replied by: Lina   Jul. 09, 2016 02:38

You just need to take your passport, the onward ticket, hotel reservation and enough travel fees (at least 5,000 MOP as show money).

• ReplyFarhat    May. 12, 2016 00:12

Hello sir/madam I have got the visa Thailand and Macau so also now I want to travel in HK I need to get visit entry permit for HK because beutyfull please how is possible plees tell me know thanks best regards Farhat Abbas

• Replied by: david   May. 14, 2016 03:03

You go there for sightseeing purpose, right? If yes, you should first prepare the relevant materials: the application form affixed with a passport-style photo, hotel reservation, transportation arrangement, proof of your financial support, copy of your passport and your travel itinerary to HK. Afterwards, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.

• ReplyJO    Jun. 13, 2015 09:43

Hi, am holding a Singapore passport. Planning a trip to Hong Kong. If my stay in Hong Kong exceeds 90 days, can I exit and go to either Macau, or Shenzhen, or Zhuhai and then re-enter Hong Kong? The planned stay in HK is for leisure purposes. Kindly advise. Thanks.

• Replied by: andleeb   Apr. 21, 2016 00:47

hello,i am from philippines im planning to go to HK for 1 week as a tourist,and also i want to work in HK , is it allowed in HK to apply in agencies as OFW their while i am just a tourist??

• Replied by: Ross   Jun. 23, 2015 03:28

Yes, you can exit and reenter to activate another 90-day stay duration.

• Replied by: hansen   May. 14, 2016 03:00

Philippines citizens are allowed to enter HK freely for a stay of no more than 14 days. So you can go there as a tourist.After you find a job, you may need to go back to your home country to apply for the work entry permit to HK and work there.

• ReplyJohnny    Jun. 08, 2015 11:47

Hi i'm a lao passport holder. Now i'm studying in China mainland. I wanna booking my flight from HongKong to Laos, can i get in and stay in HKG several days for waiting my flight without HKG visa ? Best regards Johnny.

• Replied by: Shane   Apr. 19, 2016 22:27

Hello good day i am a filipino currently working here at HK ...! As a FHDW ...! But planned to go dubai by 3nd of this year what what should i present to immigration officer her in HK to passed throught ....! Thank you

• Replied by: Derik   Jun. 23, 2015 03:26

No, you have to get a visa before you go there.

• Replied by: joseph   May. 14, 2016 02:57

Shane, you need to show your passport and your entry permit to Dubai, and maybe the guarantee letter from your employer will be required, too.

• Replyfaheem    Apr. 23, 2016 19:23

HI i am planning to visit HK with my wife im pakistani my wife is Philippine how can apply visit visa i can go to HK?

• Replied by: Jess   May. 14, 2016 02:55

Your wife can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not exceeding 14 days. She just needs to take her passport, the return ticket, enough travel fees and hotel reservation.As for you, you need to apply for tourist entry permit to go there in advance. You need first prepare the required documents including copy of your passport, the completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, hotel reservation, proof of your financial support, flight itinerary and your travel plan to HK; and then submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for it.

• ReplyRamos Remy castil    Mar. 21, 2014 19:02

Hi I'm Filipino domestic helper here in Hong Kong, on coming June I have 3 weeks holiday and I'm planning to visit Dubai what documents do I need to visit as a tourist there?

• Replied by: Shane May Opada   Apr. 26, 2016 04:24

Hello by the way i am also.planning to go dubai .! i am also dh...! But i had break my contract ...!my cousin will provide my visit visa and the ticket Is their any reason that i can be approved to fly to dubai with my status...! Of breaking my contract

• Replied by: joycehk   Feb. 05, 2015 21:31

hi we are same situation i plan ion may yoo going dubai

• Replied by: joyce   Feb. 05, 2015 21:33

u need to apply tourist visa from the local travel agency in dubai...

• Replied by: Nina   Mar. 23, 2014 21:53

i think you need to consult the Duhai Embassy or consulate, or a local travel agency.

• Replylani    Apr. 19, 2013 00:22

hi..im in philippines.. is it possible to leave the philippines going to HK as tourist, then that day leave the HK going to bahrain?

• Replied by: Bonnie   Apr. 19, 2013 18:57

yes, it is possible.

• Replied by: Toby   Apr. 19, 2016 05:53

PJ, may I know which country you are from? If you hold Philippines passport, I’m afraid you need to apply for an entry permit to enter Bahrain.

• Replied by: pj   Mar. 29, 2016 22:45

if a go to HK to bahrain. do i need a visa to go to bahrain?

• ReplyKhen    Apr. 10, 2016 17:01

Hi im a filipina im here in hk now planning to visit nepal nxt year and stay there for 3 days after going back to the philippines

• ReplyWalter    Mar. 27, 2016 04:24

Dear sir/ madam 'M Ghana my wife 's Chinese we from shenzhen .we got marriage since 2007 .we had only 1 daughter age 8years old. we always in china. i want to visit hk with my family ,how can i get the visa?if i in shenzhen. and what 're things do i need to prepare for?

• ReplyLinh    Mar. 12, 2016 05:06

I'm from Vietnam and now I'm a student in China with valid visa in mainland. I want to go to HK, do I need to apply to HK entry permit? If I want to go to HK from Guangzhou, how can I get HK entry permit (if I need) and how much? Thank you.

• ReplyJad    Mar. 02, 2016 23:03

Hello,I am from Morocco so I am allowed to stay 30 days in HK. Is the following situation possible?Live 30 days in HKLeave 2 days to another countryCome back for 30 daysI would like to live at least 3 months in HK for travelling purpose and can afford to do so.Best;Jad

• Replied by: Romeo   Mar. 09, 2016 04:41

Jad, I’m afraid it cannot work because the time gap between your two visits is too short and you want to stay there for 3 months. The immigration officers may suspect your motive to enter HK. You are advised to exit for a relatively long time and then re-enter.

• ReplyNisan    Dec. 27, 2015 08:28

Hi, I am a Nepali passport holder living in mainland China, Shanghai with a study visa. i want to travel to HK for almost a week for travel purpose. Now I want to know if a proper HK Visa is necessary for this. If yes, what kind of documents would be required because I won't have any proof of financial standing, as I think. And if possible, would you please tell me about the price required for the travel document. Thank You!

• Replied by: Maggie   Feb. 18, 2016 01:25

Nisan, a HK entry permit is necessary. The required documents include your passport and its copy, the application form with a passport-style photo glued, transportation arrangement, travel plan to HK and proof of your financial standing. So, the financial support proof is necessary and you can provide your bank savings account. You should apply for it at the Beijing Office of HK SAR government. As for the cost, you’d better contact with the office and know about more. As far as I know, the applicants apply from HK immigration department direct, it usually charges HKD190.

• ReplyRuha Lucas    Nov. 25, 2015 12:06

Hello. Please need help, I'm currently in China, in Shandong province, holder business visa, I'm from Tajikistan, but in the end of these month I need leave China and come back, so I was looking to go to Hong Kong, there was something I read on internet that citizen of Tajikistan can apply visa on arrival, just make sure is it true? If yes, what I need for visa on arrival? What kind of documents I should prepare? Regards, Ruha.

• Replied by: Lucy   Dec. 06, 2015 02:21

Ruha, you can't get VOA for HK, so I advise you to exit from mainland to Macau and then you can get back. You can get the VOA at Macau port. Things for you to prepare include your passport, Macau currency, and perhaps a passport style photo.

• ReplyAi ke    Sep. 20, 2015 18:56

Am a Ghanaian student in Hebei Province ChinaHave heard so many nice and beautiful things about Hong Kong, so would like to visit to Hong Kong for a short leisure tour..Please I would like to know the documents required to apply for the visa and the visa fee.Thank you

• Replied by: Dora   Oct. 12, 2015 04:09

You need to submit a photocopy of your passport, a photocopy of your PRC residence permit, a travel itinerary, a phtocopy of round-trip tickets and a bank statement. The visa costs HKD 190.

• ReplyPedro    Sep. 02, 2015 00:21

Im student in china, I buy ticket from Hong Kong to Madrid, Im resident in Spain, In need Hong Kong transt visa, can apply the Hong Kong transit visa from Guangzhou on Shanghai? pleace send me the address in Shanghai on Guangzhou to apply the Hong Kong transit visa

• Replied by: Cindy   Sep. 13, 2015 04:41

Pedro, you should apply from the HK SAR office in Beijing. The address is No. 71, Di'anmen Xidajie, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009. Tel: (86-10)-6657-2880

• ReplyPrakash    Jun. 01, 2015 04:46

hi there,I am going to apply HK visa for my business trip. I am also planning to take my family for traveling. So what are the necessary documents for business trip as well as visiting.Thanks.

• Replied by: Hilary   Jun. 08, 2015 05:11

The required documents for you: application form, passport, passport copy, round-trip tickets, hotel reservations, financial standing proof, recent photo, and an invitation letter from your business partner in Hong Kong.The required documents for your family: passport, passport copy, round-trip tickets, hotel reservations, financial standing proof, travel itinerary, and a recent photo which should be attached to the application form. The form can be downloaded from the website of the HK Immigration Department.

• ReplyKrishna    May. 24, 2015 08:43

HI there I am a Nepalese currently studying Medicine in China. My country is not listed in the above list. I want to return back to Nepal this summer. I only need transit visa to hongkong cause my flight will be from guangzhou- hongkong-nepal. So what shall i do? what are the things that i need to prepare for apply transit visa only?

• Replied by: Nick   May. 25, 2015 03:51

Kristina, you should go to the HKSAR office in Beijing to submit the application. Documents you may need to submit may include your passport, passport copy, application form, flight tickets, recent bare-headed photos, fanancial standing proof, etc.

First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last