Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    41    42    43    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replydixon,   China
    2009/4/18 1:12:00

    i am a chinese passport and US PR. currently on Hong Kong transit visa. Can i go from Hong Kong to Macau as a Macau transit visa then go to mainland china within couple days?

  • ReplyKathy,   Malaysia
    2009/4/18 0:54:00

    Hi, I'm holding Malaysia Passport. I need to traveling to Hong Kong NEXT WEEK 25 April 2009. But I just realize my passport is going to expired on September 2009, the expiry period was less than 6 months. Is that possible to entering Hong Kong without renewing?

    Thank you~
    Best regards,

    • 2009/4/20 2:34:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hi, Kathy
      Since you a Malaysian passport holder, your visa-free period in Hong Kong will be three months. If want to stay there for less than three months, you do not need to renew your passport, nor do you need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. But if you want to stay for more than the expiry period, you should renew your passport first and also a Hong Kong visa.

      Thanks for your trust in warriortours.com!

  • Replyannie,   Philippines
    2009/4/12 13:59:00

    i have alot of friends that travel's to HongKong alot and they gey 30 days entry, then 14 on some. how is thaT?

  • Replyhazel madregalejo,   Philippines
    2009/3/30 1:24:00

    i have a philippine passport holder and plan to visit hongkong for a i week tour staying with my friend acccomodation. what will i need?

    • 2009/3/30 20:01:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hi,
      As a Pilippine passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. Your visa free period for staying in Hong Kong is two weeks.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • ReplyGrace wong,   Korea, Republic Of
    2009/1/20 10:21:00

    Dear all:
    If I holding Korean passport and I need to visit Hongkong,do i need a visa? please let me know,thank you and have a nice day!

    Grace Wong

    • 2009/1/20 18:43:00

      WarriorTours.com :>You do not need a Hong Kong Visa. With Korean passport, your visa free period is one month.

  • Replyjaeric daniel,   Philippines
    2008/12/28 0:01:00

    hi! good day! i have a philippine passport but im presently working in korea. i wish to visit hongkong for seven (7) days after going to my hometown. what are the requirements and what should i do?

    • 2008/12/28 18:54:00

      WarriorTours.com :>There will be no need for you to apply a Hong Kong Visa. The visa free period for Philippine passport holders is 14 days.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com.

  • ReplyYovita Frandjoko,   Singapore
    2008/12/26 1:11:00

    Hi All

    I have an Indonesian passport and am planning to travel to Hong Kong - Macau - Hong Kong, for 1 week. I understand that I don't need any visa for travel less than 14 days to the two special region.

    My friends hold Indian passports, would he / she need visa to travel to Hong Kong and Macau?

  • ReplyT.Nataraja Moorthy,   Malaysia
    2008/12/2 4:56:00

    I have India Passport. Now I am working in Malaysia. I wish to go to Macau and then Hongkong for a short visit (5days). For macau, I need not take visa. How about my visit from macau to Hong Kong and what is the procedure?. Please guide me.

    • 2008/12/2 19:17:00

      WarriorTours.com :>You do not need a Hong Kong visa, either. You are Indian passport holder, so the visa free period for visit is 14 days.

  • Replyrekha,   Hong Kong, China
    2008/11/25 4:52:00

    I have a british passport and wish to travel to China late evening 25/11/08 therefore I have no time to apply for a chinese visa.
    However I wish to apply for a visa in Hong Kong.
    Can you tell me the procedure and how long it will take?

    • 2008/11/25 19:50:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hi, Rekha
      Since you have a British passport, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa for entering Hong Kong. If you want to travel from Hong Kong to mainland China, your passport should be valid for 60 days and you need to apply a Chinese tourist visa. The express processing can be finished within one day.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com.

  • Replyamila,   Macau, China
    2008/11/23 22:04:00

    Hi, I 'm a sri lanka passport holder/u.s green card. I have multiple entry for china visa and single entry for hong kong visa. I plan to go to macau 2 night through hongkong airport through the ferry, do i need to apply macau visa? and i will take the flight back to u.s. from hongkong, do i need another entry visa to entry hongkong from macau?

    • 2008/11/24 19:32:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Hi, Amila
      You should apply a Macau Visa according to the visa regulations of Macau. However, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa since you are a Sri Lanka passport holder.

 First   Previous    41    42    43    Next  Last