Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    40    41    42    43    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyklodia,   Bulgaria
    2009/9/6 3:11:00

    Hi,i am from bulgaria but now in china for research study. I want to visit Hong Kong and Macau do i need visa

    • 2009/9/7 20:15:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes, you will need to apply for a Hong Kong visa and a Macau visa.

  • ReplyMadou Ali,   Niger
    2009/8/28 10:39:00

    Am madou-from niger republic(niamey) i would like to visit hongkong this coming september, my question is do i need a visa to hongkong? And if yes, what are the requirements? Thanks

    • 2009/8/28 21:53:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your question. If you are Niger passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. With your valid passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

  • Replysophia
    2009/8/27 5:12:00

    we are planning to have a vacation in Hongkong for 11 days. what are the necessary documents do we need to obtain before entering hongkong

    • 2009/8/27 22:01:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Sorry, which country's passport are you holding?

  • ReplyAye Aye Mu,   Myanmar
    2009/8/18 5:02:00

    Hi I am Myanmar Passport holder. Now i'm planning to go Hong Kong and Macau. I will go to Hong Kong first and later i will go to Macau. Do i need Hong Kong double entry visa when i come back from Macau to go back to Hong Kong becasuse i will fly back to my home from Hong Kong? thanks for your help.

    • 2009/8/19 1:50:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      For detailed information about re-entry into Hong Kong, you may refer to this page http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_11.htm.

  • ReplyGrace,   Singapore
    2009/8/18 3:03:00

    Hi, we are a couple from Singapore and Malaysia who will be travelling to Macau on Thurs. Will either of us (who is carrying Singapore and Malaysian passport respectively) need a visa to enter Zhuhai from Macau? The visit to Zhuhai will only be a day trip.

    • 2009/8/19 1:56:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes. Both of you will need to apply for a China Visa for entering China mainland. You can apply from the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China in Macau SAR.

      Have a good trip and thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replymuhammad zahid,   Pakistan
    2009/8/17 8:20:00

    i have a pakistan passport holder and i am working malaysia,i have holidays,i want to go to macau,can i need avisa or pakistan passport have arrival visa to macau???

    • 2009/8/18 1:35:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes. Pakistan passport holders need to apply for a Macau Visa. You can apply from Chinese embassy or consulate in Malaysia or you can apply a Visa on Arrival after arriving in Macau.

  • Replyshahzad,   Pakistan
    2009/8/9 11:49:00

    hi i have china multpal visa can hong kong give me 6mont vis my pass port is pakistan

    • 2009/8/11 1:18:00

      WarriorTours.com :>China Multiple Visa is for your entry to mainland China. In order to enter Hong Kong, you need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa from China Embassy to Pakistan.

  • Replymaricar,   Philippines
    2009/8/2 0:51:00

    i am a filipino and i have a Philippine passport, i am traveling to hongkong this coming August 12...i will be visiting my boyfriend who is based there...while looking for a job...i understand that i am only allowed to stay for 14 days..how can i extend my stay?..pls help me...

    • 2009/8/4 3:12:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for inquiry. But we are not sure about this question. You may refer to the official website of Hong Kong SAR government: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • ReplyNg Hsi Ying,   Malaysia
    2009/7/27 0:34:00

    Hi, I'm holding malaysia passport, wish to visit Beijing via HK(plane transit) , can i enter HK around 8days to apply the China visa?
    It's my first time application, so can I apply in a third country? Thanks

    • 2009/7/27 23:14:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.

      With your Malaysia passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is three months. In Hong Kong, you can apply for China visa from Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in the Hong Kong SAR. You may visit its official website for details: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyzemilyn,   Philippines
    2009/7/15 0:49:00

    zemilyn hongkong
    hi,im a philippines passport holder,my working visa was terminated july 7,and permitted to stay and find new job till july 21, im planning to visit my friend in macau before my visa expired. can i still re-enter hongkong to find new employer?thank you for your kind attention

    • 2009/7/15 21:27:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Thanks for your inquiry.
      Since you are a Philippine passport holder, you can enter Hong Kong free of visa for a limit of 14 days. So you can reenter Hong Kong to find a new job.

  • Replynel,   Philippines
    2009/7/3 8:47:00

    hi im nel im planing to visit hong kong ..i have philippines passport...what else do to have to enter hong kong

    • 2009/7/3 20:46:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Since you have Philippine passport, you do not need a Hong Kong Visa. You visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

  • ReplyTim,   Pakistan
    2009/6/20 1:00:00

    Hi,i am from Pakistan but now in china for research study. I want to visit Hong Kong and Macau do i need visa.

    • 2009/6/21 23:20:00

      WarriorTours.com :>You will need to apply both a Hong Kong Visa and a Macau Visa, if your passport is not diplomatic passport.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replykatrina,   Philippines
    2009/6/16 5:32:00

    hi this is katrina ...
    how can i apply for a working visa in macau.tnx

    • 2009/6/16 20:27:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Sorry, Katrina
      We are not able to help you with this question. Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyannie,   Malaysia
    2009/6/15 2:50:00

    i am from malaysia.i wish to stay in macau.but not for working.i already three entry here and i cant stay more than 60 days.how could i extend my days in macau.

    • 2009/6/15 21:25:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You may resort to the official website of Macau SAR Government: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replytricia,   Philippines
    2009/6/1 22:18:00

    hi...I'm a filipino with valid passport. do i need to get a visa before entering HongKong. thank you.

    • 2009/6/2 19:52:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Philippine passport holders do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa and the visa free period is 14 days.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • ReplyAnnie
    2009/5/22 19:36:00

    I am a malaysian with valid passport. Do I require a visa before entering HK. Will be there in June.

    • 2009/5/24 22:12:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Since you are a Malaysian passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period will be three months.

  • Replyadeline,   Singapore
    2009/5/7 3:21:00

    Hi, Im a singapore passport holder. I currently holdinga Business visa that last me till sep 15. but my passport is expiring in oct 25. Can i pls check with you whether is it possible for me to enter hongkong? Im only spending 1 night there.

    • 2009/5/8 1:57:00

      WarriorTours.com :>It is like this. As a Singapore passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong without applying a visa. The visa-free period will be three months. But you should go there before your passport is expiring.

  • Replyaperera,   Sri Lanka
    2009/5/2 1:47:00

    hi,i am sri lankan passport holder.now i am in bangkok.i pian 3 night in hongkong. i have no hong kong visa.i have no china visa.i plan to go to hong kong.i bay air tickating in bangkok(bangkok to honkog ritan hongkong to bangkok)i can get the arival visa in air port.

    • 2009/5/4 2:43:00

      WarriorTours.com :>We are sorry that we are not sure about the situation you described. You may check it at the official website of Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm.

  • ReplyLyn
    2009/4/26 8:08:00

    Hi, I am a Filipino and planning to go to Shenzhen from Hong Kong, then proceed to Bangkok, within that particular day. Is there a need for me to apply for a chinese visa?

    • 2009/4/26 21:20:00

      WarriorTours.com :>Yes, there is a need for you to apply a Chinese visa. You can go Shenzhen Exit-Entry Administration reception hall.

  • ReplyYin Dongping,   China
    2009/4/20 2:06:00

    Hi, dixon. I think you may not need a Macau Visa.
    If you will take in Macau within 7 days. You can just enter M with HK visa.
    Also you can enter mainland China with your Chinese passport.

 First   Previous    40    41    42    43    Next  Last