Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    40    41    42    Next  Last
  • Replytricia   Philippines    Jun. 01, 2009 22:18

hi...I'm a filipino with valid passport. do i need to get a visa before entering HongKong. thank you.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 02, 2009 19:52

Philippine passport holders do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa and the visa free period is 14 days.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyAnnie    May. 22, 2009 19:36

I am a malaysian with valid passport. Do I require a visa before entering HK. Will be there in June.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 24, 2009 22:12

Since you are a Malaysian passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period will be three months.

• Replyadeline   Singapore    May. 07, 2009 03:21

Hi, Im a singapore passport holder. I currently holdinga Business visa that last me till sep 15. but my passport is expiring in oct 25. Can i pls check with you whether is it possible for me to enter hongkong? Im only spending 1 night there.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 08, 2009 01:57

It is like this. As a Singapore passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong without applying a visa. The visa-free period will be three months. But you should go there before your passport is expiring.

• Replyaperera   Sri Lanka    May. 02, 2009 01:47

hi,i am sri lankan passport holder.now i am in bangkok.i pian 3 night in hongkong. i have no hong kong visa.i have no china visa.i plan to go to hong kong.i bay air tickating in bangkok(bangkok to honkog ritan hongkong to bangkok)i can get the arival visa in air port.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 04, 2009 02:43

We are sorry that we are not sure about the situation you described. You may check it at the official website of Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm.

• ReplyLyn    Apr. 26, 2009 08:08

Hi, I am a Filipino and planning to go to Shenzhen from Hong Kong, then proceed to Bangkok, within that particular day. Is there a need for me to apply for a chinese visa?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 26, 2009 21:20

Yes, there is a need for you to apply a Chinese visa. You can go Shenzhen Exit-Entry Administration reception hall.

• ReplyYin Dongping   China    Apr. 20, 2009 02:06

Hi, dixon. I think you may not need a Macau Visa.
    If you will take in Macau within 7 days. You can just enter M with HK visa.
    Also you can enter mainland China with your Chinese passport.

• Replydixon   China    Apr. 18, 2009 01:12

i am a chinese passport and US PR. currently on Hong Kong transit visa. Can i go from Hong Kong to Macau as a Macau transit visa then go to mainland china within couple days?

• ReplyKathy   Malaysia    Apr. 18, 2009 00:54

Hi, I'm holding Malaysia Passport. I need to traveling to Hong Kong NEXT WEEK 25 April 2009. But I just realize my passport is going to expired on September 2009, the expiry period was less than 6 months. Is that possible to entering Hong Kong without renewing?

Best regards,

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 20, 2009 02:34

Hi, Kathy
      Since you a Malaysian passport holder, your visa-free period in Hong Kong will be three months. If want to stay there for less than three months, you do not need to renew your passport, nor do you need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. But if you want to stay for more than the expiry period, you should renew your passport first and also a Hong Kong visa.

Thanks for your trust in warriortours.com!

• Replyannie   Philippines    Apr. 12, 2009 13:59

i have alot of friends that travel's to HongKong alot and they gey 30 days entry, then 14 on some. how is thaT?

• Replyhazel madregalejo   Philippines    Mar. 30, 2009 01:24

i have a philippine passport holder and plan to visit hongkong for a i week tour staying with my friend acccomodation. what will i need?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 30, 2009 20:01

As a Pilippine passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa. Your visa free period for staying in Hong Kong is two weeks.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyGrace wong   Korea, Republic Of    Jan. 20, 2009 10:21

Dear all:
    If I holding Korean passport and I need to visit Hongkong,do i need a visa? please let me know,thank you and have a nice day!

Grace Wong

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jan. 20, 2009 18:43

You do not need a Hong Kong Visa. With Korean passport, your visa free period is one month.

• Replyjaeric daniel   Philippines    Dec. 28, 2008 00:01

hi! good day! i have a philippine passport but im presently working in korea. i wish to visit hongkong for seven (7) days after going to my hometown. what are the requirements and what should i do?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 28, 2008 18:54

There will be no need for you to apply a Hong Kong Visa. The visa free period for Philippine passport holders is 14 days.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com.

• ReplyYovita Frandjoko   Singapore    Dec. 26, 2008 01:11

Hi All

I have an Indonesian passport and am planning to travel to Hong Kong - Macau - Hong Kong, for 1 week. I understand that I don't need any visa for travel less than 14 days to the two special region.

My friends hold Indian passports, would he / she need visa to travel to Hong Kong and Macau?

• ReplyT.Nataraja Moorthy   Malaysia    Dec. 02, 2008 04:56

I have India Passport. Now I am working in Malaysia. I wish to go to Macau and then Hongkong for a short visit (5days). For macau, I need not take visa. How about my visit from macau to Hong Kong and what is the procedure?. Please guide me.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Dec. 02, 2008 19:17

You do not need a Hong Kong visa, either. You are Indian passport holder, so the visa free period for visit is 14 days.

• Replyrekha   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 25, 2008 04:52

I have a british passport and wish to travel to China late evening 25/11/08 therefore I have no time to apply for a chinese visa.
    However I wish to apply for a visa in Hong Kong.
    Can you tell me the procedure and how long it will take?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Nov. 25, 2008 19:50

Hi, Rekha
      Since you have a British passport, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa for entering Hong Kong. If you want to travel from Hong Kong to mainland China, your passport should be valid for 60 days and you need to apply a Chinese tourist visa. The express processing can be finished within one day.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com.

• Replyamila   Macau, China    Nov. 23, 2008 22:04

Hi, I 'm a sri lanka passport holder/u.s green card. I have multiple entry for china visa and single entry for hong kong visa. I plan to go to macau 2 night through hongkong airport through the ferry, do i need to apply macau visa? and i will take the flight back to u.s. from hongkong, do i need another entry visa to entry hongkong from macau?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Nov. 24, 2008 19:32

Hi, Amila
      You should apply a Macau Visa according to the visa regulations of Macau. However, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa since you are a Sri Lanka passport holder.

First   Previous    40    41    42    Next  Last