Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyAhmed
    2015/11/21 2:21:00

    Hello! I'm Ahmed Pakistan national, student in qinhuangdao. I want to visit macau in these coming new year vacations. For Pakistanis need visa for macau. Please guide me where I can get macau visa in China?

    • Linda :2015/12/6 2:10:00

      Ahmed, you can get it from the Macau SAR Office in Beijing. The detailed address is: 26 F, China Resource Building, No. 8, North Street, Jianguomen Gate

  • Replyjaylord
    2015/11/6 0:06:00

    hi I am a philippine passport holder and my boyfriend and I are getting married this coming january, were planning to have a tour to hongkong for few days for the honeymoon, is it possible for us to have a 2-3 days tour in china

    • Dan :2015/12/6 2:11:00

      Jaylord, if you want to tour in mainland also, you need to apply for an L type visa in advance.

  • Replyregine
    2015/12/2 2:40:00

    Hi! Good day... My family plan to go to hongkong and macau this summer, my question is our ticket is clark to hongkong and may i know if there is any problem if our return ticket is from macau to manila?? thank you very much..... God Bless!!!

    • Sandra :2015/12/6 1:49:00

      Regine, I think it's ok. If you can enjoy free entry policy in the areas, the officers may not examine the tickets. Even they do this, I think the tickets are fine.

  • ReplyJohn Marsala
    2015/11/29 23:34:00

    I have a USA passport with a multiple entry, 90 day, 10 year visa for China. Can I enter Hong Kong every 90 days and return to Mainland China and continue my stay. If so, for what period of time must I visit HK before re-entering PRC and is there a limit to how many times I can do this ie exit re-enter?

    • Jack :2015/12/6 1:51:00

      John, there are no special rules about this issue. That means you can exit from mainland to HK, stay there for a short time and then back to mainland. However, I personally don't think you can do this many times. If you do this too often, you may draw the attention of immigration officers and they may suspect your motivation.

  • ReplyMike
    2015/8/17 5:26:00

    Hi, my partner is a Filipino national and passport holder. We want to do a trip to Hong Kong and Macau for a total of 16 days. 10 days in Hong Kong at the start of our trip, then 6 days in Macau and finally on the last day returning to Hong Kong and going to the airport to get our flight home.I will be ok as I am an EU citizen but I'm aware that Filipino nationals are allowed 14 days stay in Hong Kong and 30 in Macau, but I am confused how it works if the total trip time is 16 days although we would only be in Hong Kong for 11 days total. Any advice would be really appreciated.

    • York :2015/10/12 4:26:00

      Mike, it's OK. There won't be problems.

  • ReplyLa-Vita
    2015/9/23 20:12:00

    Next year I am planning a trip for my husband and I to Hong Kong and want to go to Macau. Do I need a visa for both I plans to stay 2 weeks in Hong Kong and just about 3 days in Macau.

    • Selena :2015/10/12 3:55:00

      Would you please tell me your husband and you nationality?

  • Replyangeline
    2015/9/20 5:05:00

    Hi,good day ..i am a philippine passport holder,me and my school teacher has a plan to travel to hongkong and visit guangzhou for the canton fair on october 19-23 .. What will be the requirements for us to get a china visa?? And is it possible if my proffessor is my only sponsor for this travel??coz i dont have bank statement ..thank you for your answer ..

    • Vivian :2015/10/12 4:00:00

      Hi, you need to get an invitation letter from the fair organizer. Apart from that, both of you need to prepare the following documents: a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport's data page, an application form, a recent passport style photo, an invitation letter, and a financial standing document. If you can't provide the financial proof, you can provide your student certificate and your professor's sponsor letter for you.

  • ReplyRYAN GEORGE DCOSTA,   India
    2012/11/15 23:36:00


    • Kelly :2012/11/16 18:48:00

      you have to obtain the chinese tourist visa for Zhuhai through the Chinese Embassy in India.
      if you go every day to Macau and back to Zhuhai, you need a multi-entry visa.

    • josephine :2015/7/24 7:59:00

      i want to travel to macau , i have my round trip ticket , Certificate OF EMPLOYMENT , itr , company id .. and worth 30thousand pesos .. if this is okay ?

    • Kelly :2015/10/12 4:02:00

      Yes, it's ok.

  • ReplyMauricio
    2015/7/6 5:10:00

    Hi, I am from Colombia, I am in hong kong as tourist, i don't need a visa to stay here only during 3 months maximum, I would like to know if after that 3 months I go to china a week can I come back to HK to get another 3 months more? how many times I can to do this? can I to do this each time my 3 months as a tourist expire, coming into HK just with my passport? thank you very much for your answer, life bless you.

    • Alice :2015/9/13 4:49:00

      Yes, you can go to China for a week after the 90 days run out and then reenter, but you can't always do this. If you do this too frequently, the officer may doubt your motivation and stops you from entering.

  • ReplyLee Vaun
    2014/10/3 5:54:00

    Good Day! Hello, Im Lee Im from Philippines and planning to visit HK this coming January 2015. I will be travelling with my English partner.. We are planning to stay in HK for 13 Days will they still check my bank statement if my partner will be spending all the cost there? If still, will PHP 50,000 be enough? And also my friend told me that it will be 80% chances that Immigration wont allow me if I will stay there for 13 days.. She advised me that we will assume to stay there for 3 days so it will be smooth in the immigration and when we will be in HK we will just extend our days there up to 13 Days and will just rebook my return flight.. Will be that okay? And also the hotel voucher should be on my name? Thank you

    • Ted :2014/10/16 6:01:00

      Personally speaking, your friend's idea can be a good choice. There is no requirements for the bank statement. Howeve, the more, the better. You are suggested to ask your teacher to prepare a proof to show that she/he can cover your expense. You need to put your name on the hotel voucher, too. If your name is not listed on that, you may also get rejected.

    • Ramona d. Dimla :2015/8/30 14:56:00

      Hi im planning to have a vacation this coming sept 2015 together with my 2 sisters i want to spend our bdays together at Hongkong and i will be the one who will pay the expenses i am not employed here but i am financially stable because i have an arab fiancee, before i tried to go alone in singapore but the immigration offloaded me. Do you think do i have any chance again together with my sisters and what paper they would need from me... Thanks in advance hope you'll reply

  • ReplyAprille Mae
    2015/6/25 2:57:00

    hi, I just want to inquire co'z I'm planning to visit my friend in Guangdong,but have not yet the exact date.. and i will take the bus going there from here in hongkong, do i need to apply for a visa too?

    • Jina :2015/9/6 5:51:00

      Yes, you need to apply for it.

  • Replyelyzer
    2015/8/18 5:23:00

    hi.. im elyjake from philippines i and my mom are going to HK this August. we will be staying there for 3 days and 2 nights. we already requested my moms friend to send us an invitation letter from hongkong. do we need that?..weve got air tickets. passport ..do we need show money?how much would it be?... our main problem is .. my mom worked in china for 3 years with just a tourist visa and just returned here this may. can this be a problem at the immigration??.also my mom just renewed her passport so that the visa cant be seen...

  • ReplyMia
    2015/6/22 11:19:00

    Hi. Good evening. I'm a philippine passport holder and I am currently here in macau. I entered macau last month and went in hkg last week and stayed there for overnight and went back to macau. I'm planning to go to mainland China by the end of the month coz my 30 days visa will expire and eventually go back to macau the next day for a 20 days extension. Now my question would be ' I'm going to dubai by the month of July and I'm planning to depart from hkg. Is there gonna be a problem for double entry? Coz to sum it up I will stay in macau for 46 days, then hkg an overnight, mainland China an overnight also. Thank you.

    • Frank :2015/6/23 3:06:00

      I think there won't be problems.

  • ReplyRajnish Singla
    2015/6/21 5:13:00

    Hi,We are a family of four from India and travelling to Hong Kong on 20th July. We plan to board Star Cruise Virgo (Hong Kong-High Seas-Hong Kong) and will visit Macau for a day. My question is, do we need multiple entry Hong Kong visa to visit Macau and boarding Star Cruise or single entry visa is OK? Is multiple entry visa available on arrival for Indians?Thanks for your response.

    • Nancy :2015/6/23 3:08:00

      Rajnish, actually, as long as your stay in Hong Kong does not exceed 14 days and in Mcau does not exceed 30 days, you don't need the entry permit.

  • ReplyKimberly Burant
    2015/6/8 8:40:00

    Hello,I'm going to be visiting my boyfriend in Shanghai for 10 days and then planned to go to Hong Kong. I am a US Citizen. Should I apply for a multiple entry visa? So far I have an appointment booked with the embassy in Indonesia (where I'm currently at). Last question - Should I book my flights before or after I get the visa? and do I need to show them round trip information?

    • James :2015/6/23 3:17:00

      Kimberly, you just need to apply for a single entry. You can go to Hong Kong freely for a visit not beyond 90 days. You can ask your boyfriend to write you an invitation letter so that you don't need to book the flights before doing the application. You can show round trip information on the application form briefly.

  • Replyadil
    2015/4/8 9:38:00

    Hello I'm here in macau,I already get my u turn and plan to go to hongkong for 14 days and go back here in macau,I just want to ask if how many days the immigration give to me when I go back again in macau

    • Lisa :2015/4/19 5:39:00

      It depends on your nationality. If you are from the Philippines, you will be given another 30 days.

    • Remon :2015/6/13 10:51:00

      hi i just readed the form of macau and my question is after u went in hong kong for 14 days u where going back to macau, how many days they gives u? and what nationality are u actually? im Dutch and stayed in hong kong for 1 monthso the case is like the same as yours because i used also 3 months than i get the uturn of 20 days i finidhed that and went exit in hong kong for one month

  • Replybonbon
    2015/6/13 6:24:00

    Hi all, I already went to Macau for 3 months, after that I finished even my u turn visa of 20 days, I went a month to Hong Kong for exit because I don't like to get ultimate visa, my question is now how many days you need to leave Macau exactly to be sure that you don't get the UV?

  • Replykhaelly
    2015/6/12 4:53:00

    hi im khaelly..pilipino domestic helper in hk..im worked in macau before then after my contract end i came in hk to work for a new employer..i left macau last May 5 that was my last (uv) visa..my question is, is it possible for me to visit macau anytime even i used my uv?..

  • Replysheila
    2015/5/25 17:29:00

    Hi am planning to visit macau with my mom for 3 nights with hotel booking and after to visit hongkong and stay there for 4 days, can i take flight back to manila from hongkong or do i need to go back to macau and exit from there back to manila? Is the phil immigration will ask my ticket going to hongkong.? I am planning to take ferry going to hongkong as this is much cheaper to do.pls advice thanks

    • William :2015/6/8 5:14:00

      Sheila, you can go back to Manilafrom Hong Kong. Generally speaking, he immigration will not ask your ticket for going to Hong Kong.

  • Replysheryl
    2015/5/24 19:22:00

    hello..im from philippines. if i am a tourist in macau and i want to go shanghai and i want to stay in shanghai within 15 days. Can possible and how much money i show in immigration. Thanks...

    • Cherry :2015/5/25 3:56:00

      Sheryl, as you don't have residence status in Macau, it's hard to apply from there. You can turn to an agency for help. You don't need to take a lot of money with you. Just make sure that you can afford your expense in mainland China.

 First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last