Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last
  • Replyjaylord    Nov. 06, 2015 00:06

hi I am a philippine passport holder and my boyfriend and I are getting married this coming january, were planning to have a tour to hongkong for few days for the honeymoon, is it possible for us to have a 2-3 days tour in china

• Replied by: Dan   Dec. 06, 2015 02:11

Jaylord, if you want to tour in mainland also, you need to apply for an L type visa in advance.

• ReplyAhmed    Nov. 21, 2015 02:21

Hello! I'm Ahmed Pakistan national, student in qinhuangdao. I want to visit macau in these coming new year vacations. For Pakistanis need visa for macau. Please guide me where I can get macau visa in China?

• Replied by: Linda   Dec. 06, 2015 02:10

Ahmed, you can get it from the Macau SAR Office in Beijing. The detailed address is: 26 F, China Resource Building, No. 8, North Street, Jianguomen Gate

• ReplyDilsad    Nov. 23, 2015 23:43

Hello, i am Dilsad from India. Now i am in Macau for 30 days without a VISA, i am also planning to visit ZHUHAI as it is nearby, may i go to ZHUHAI without a VISA

• Replied by: Dora   Dec. 06, 2015 01:57

Dislad, you have to get a visa to go to Zhuhai. It's possible that you can get it upon arrival, but I can't say you will get it for sure. If you can't get the VOA, then you need to apply for one from Macau at the Office of the Commissioner of PRC Foreign Affairs Ministry.

• ReplyJohn Marsala    Nov. 29, 2015 23:34

I have a USA passport with a multiple entry, 90 day, 10 year visa for China. Can I enter Hong Kong every 90 days and return to Mainland China and continue my stay. If so, for what period of time must I visit HK before re-entering PRC and is there a limit to how many times I can do this ie exit re-enter?

• Replied by: Jack   Dec. 06, 2015 01:51

John, there are no special rules about this issue. That means you can exit from mainland to HK, stay there for a short time and then back to mainland. However, I personally don't think you can do this many times. If you do this too often, you may draw the attention of immigration officers and they may suspect your motivation.

• Replyregine    Dec. 02, 2015 02:40

Hi! Good day... My family plan to go to hongkong and macau this summer, my question is our ticket is clark to hongkong and may i know if there is any problem if our return ticket is from macau to manila?? thank you very much..... God Bless!!!

• Replied by: Sandra   Dec. 06, 2015 01:49

Regine, I think it's ok. If you can enjoy free entry policy in the areas, the officers may not examine the tickets. Even they do this, I think the tickets are fine.

• ReplyMike    Aug. 17, 2015 05:26

Hi, my partner is a Filipino national and passport holder. We want to do a trip to Hong Kong and Macau for a total of 16 days. 10 days in Hong Kong at the start of our trip, then 6 days in Macau and finally on the last day returning to Hong Kong and going to the airport to get our flight home.I will be ok as I am an EU citizen but I'm aware that Filipino nationals are allowed 14 days stay in Hong Kong and 30 in Macau, but I am confused how it works if the total trip time is 16 days although we would only be in Hong Kong for 11 days total. Any advice would be really appreciated.

• Replied by: York   Oct. 12, 2015 04:26

Mike, it's OK. There won't be problems.

• ReplyRYAN GEORGE DCOSTA   India    Nov. 15, 2012 23:36

I WANT TO VISIT ZHUHAI FROM MACAU AIRPORT AND WANT TO STAY 3-NIGHTS.CAN I GET TOURIST VISA FOR 3-DAYY IN LOCAL COUSTAMS. AND CAN I GO EVERY DAY TO MACAU AND BACK TO ZHUHAI AT NIGHT. I AM AN INDIAN HAVING INDIAN VALID PASSPORT, STAYING IN INDIA

• Replied by: josephine   Jul. 24, 2015 07:59

i want to travel to macau , i have my round trip ticket , Certificate OF EMPLOYMENT , itr , company id .. and worth 30thousand pesos .. if this is okay ?

• Replied by: Kelly   Nov. 16, 2012 18:48

you have to obtain the chinese tourist visa for Zhuhai through the Chinese Embassy in India.
      if you go every day to Macau and back to Zhuhai, you need a multi-entry visa.

• Replied by: Kelly   Oct. 12, 2015 04:02

Yes, it's ok.

• Replyangeline    Sep. 20, 2015 05:05

Hi,good day ..i am a philippine passport holder,me and my school teacher has a plan to travel to hongkong and visit guangzhou for the canton fair on october 19-23 .. What will be the requirements for us to get a china visa?? And is it possible if my proffessor is my only sponsor for this travel??coz i dont have bank statement ..thank you for your answer ..

• Replied by: Vivian   Oct. 12, 2015 04:00

Hi, you need to get an invitation letter from the fair organizer. Apart from that, both of you need to prepare the following documents: a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport's data page, an application form, a recent passport style photo, an invitation letter, and a financial standing document. If you can't provide the financial proof, you can provide your student certificate and your professor's sponsor letter for you.

• ReplyLa-Vita    Sep. 23, 2015 20:12

Next year I am planning a trip for my husband and I to Hong Kong and want to go to Macau. Do I need a visa for both I plans to stay 2 weeks in Hong Kong and just about 3 days in Macau.

• Replied by: Selena   Oct. 12, 2015 03:55

Would you please tell me your husband and you nationality?

• ReplyMauricio    Jul. 06, 2015 05:10

Hi, I am from Colombia, I am in hong kong as tourist, i don't need a visa to stay here only during 3 months maximum, I would like to know if after that 3 months I go to china a week can I come back to HK to get another 3 months more? how many times I can to do this? can I to do this each time my 3 months as a tourist expire, coming into HK just with my passport? thank you very much for your answer, life bless you.

• Replied by: Alice   Sep. 13, 2015 04:49

Yes, you can go to China for a week after the 90 days run out and then reenter, but you can't always do this. If you do this too frequently, the officer may doubt your motivation and stops you from entering.

• ReplyAprille Mae    Jun. 25, 2015 02:57

hi, I just want to inquire co'z I'm planning to visit my friend in Guangdong,but have not yet the exact date.. and i will take the bus going there from here in hongkong, do i need to apply for a visa too?

• Replied by: Jina   Sep. 06, 2015 05:51

Yes, you need to apply for it.

• ReplyLee Vaun    Oct. 03, 2014 05:54

Good Day! Hello, Im Lee Im from Philippines and planning to visit HK this coming January 2015. I will be travelling with my English partner.. We are planning to stay in HK for 13 Days will they still check my bank statement if my partner will be spending all the cost there? If still, will PHP 50,000 be enough? And also my friend told me that it will be 80% chances that Immigration wont allow me if I will stay there for 13 days.. She advised me that we will assume to stay there for 3 days so it will be smooth in the immigration and when we will be in HK we will just extend our days there up to 13 Days and will just rebook my return flight.. Will be that okay? And also the hotel voucher should be on my name? Thank you

• Replied by: Ramona d. Dimla   Aug. 30, 2015 14:56

Hi im planning to have a vacation this coming sept 2015 together with my 2 sisters i want to spend our bdays together at Hongkong and i will be the one who will pay the expenses i am not employed here but i am financially stable because i have an arab fiancee, before i tried to go alone in singapore but the immigration offloaded me. Do you think do i have any chance again together with my sisters and what paper they would need from me... Thanks in advance hope you'll reply

• Replied by: Ted   Oct. 16, 2014 06:01

Personally speaking, your friend's idea can be a good choice. There is no requirements for the bank statement. Howeve, the more, the better. You are suggested to ask your teacher to prepare a proof to show that she/he can cover your expense. You need to put your name on the hotel voucher, too. If your name is not listed on that, you may also get rejected.

• ReplyKimberly Burant    Jun. 08, 2015 08:40

Hello,I'm going to be visiting my boyfriend in Shanghai for 10 days and then planned to go to Hong Kong. I am a US Citizen. Should I apply for a multiple entry visa? So far I have an appointment booked with the embassy in Indonesia (where I'm currently at). Last question - Should I book my flights before or after I get the visa? and do I need to show them round trip information?

• Replied by: James   Jun. 23, 2015 03:17

Kimberly, you just need to apply for a single entry. You can go to Hong Kong freely for a visit not beyond 90 days. You can ask your boyfriend to write you an invitation letter so that you don't need to book the flights before doing the application. You can show round trip information on the application form briefly.

• ReplyRajnish Singla    Jun. 21, 2015 05:13

Hi,We are a family of four from India and travelling to Hong Kong on 20th July. We plan to board Star Cruise Virgo (Hong Kong-High Seas-Hong Kong) and will visit Macau for a day. My question is, do we need multiple entry Hong Kong visa to visit Macau and boarding Star Cruise or single entry visa is OK? Is multiple entry visa available on arrival for Indians?Thanks for your response.

• Replied by: Nancy   Jun. 23, 2015 03:08

Rajnish, actually, as long as your stay in Hong Kong does not exceed 14 days and in Mcau does not exceed 30 days, you don't need the entry permit.

• ReplyMia    Jun. 22, 2015 11:19

Hi. Good evening. I'm a philippine passport holder and I am currently here in macau. I entered macau last month and went in hkg last week and stayed there for overnight and went back to macau. I'm planning to go to mainland China by the end of the month coz my 30 days visa will expire and eventually go back to macau the next day for a 20 days extension. Now my question would be ' I'm going to dubai by the month of July and I'm planning to depart from hkg. Is there gonna be a problem for double entry? Coz to sum it up I will stay in macau for 46 days, then hkg an overnight, mainland China an overnight also. Thank you.

• Replied by: Frank   Jun. 23, 2015 03:06

I think there won't be problems.

• Replyadil    Apr. 08, 2015 09:38

Hello I'm here in macau,I already get my u turn and plan to go to hongkong for 14 days and go back here in macau,I just want to ask if how many days the immigration give to me when I go back again in macau

• Replied by: Lisa   Apr. 19, 2015 05:39

It depends on your nationality. If you are from the Philippines, you will be given another 30 days.

• Replied by: Remon   Jun. 13, 2015 10:51

hi i just readed the form of macau and my question is after u went in hong kong for 14 days u where going back to macau, how many days they gives u? and what nationality are u actually? im Dutch and stayed in hong kong for 1 monthso the case is like the same as yours because i used also 3 months than i get the uturn of 20 days i finidhed that and went exit in hong kong for one month

• Replysheila    May. 25, 2015 17:29

Hi am planning to visit macau with my mom for 3 nights with hotel booking and after to visit hongkong and stay there for 4 days, can i take flight back to manila from hongkong or do i need to go back to macau and exit from there back to manila? Is the phil immigration will ask my ticket going to hongkong.? I am planning to take ferry going to hongkong as this is much cheaper to do.pls advice thanks

• Replied by: William   Jun. 08, 2015 05:14

Sheila, you can go back to Manilafrom Hong Kong. Generally speaking, he immigration will not ask your ticket for going to Hong Kong.

• Replysheryl    May. 24, 2015 19:22

hello..im from philippines. if i am a tourist in macau and i want to go shanghai and i want to stay in shanghai within 15 days. Can possible and how much money i show in immigration. Thanks...

• Replied by: Cherry   May. 25, 2015 03:56

Sheryl, as you don't have residence status in Macau, it's hard to apply from there. You can turn to an agency for help. You don't need to take a lot of money with you. Just make sure that you can afford your expense in mainland China.

• ReplyJane    May. 18, 2015 05:44

hi ! me and my friends be visiting hongkong and macau this july , we also plan to go to guangzhou i want to know if we need to get visa from the immigration in macau ? we will stay guangzhou overnight or less than 24 hours

• Replied by: James   May. 25, 2015 03:54

Jane, do you say you intend to go to Guangzhou from Macau? If so, after visiting Guangzhou, where will you go? As long as the next destination is not Macau or mainland China, you don't need to apply for the visa.

• ReplyJohn Philip    Apr. 28, 2015 17:46

Greetings! I'm John from Manila. Could it be possible if we enter hong kong via Macau? We can get a ticket, Manila-macau. Then our hotel accommodation is at hong kong. Could that be possible? Thank you for the respond

• Replied by: Tom   May. 11, 2015 05:06

John, of course you can go to Hong Kong from Macao. If you are Filipino passport holder, you don't need the entry permit for both regions.

First   Previous    3    4    5    6    7    Next  Last