Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    39    40    41    42    Next  Last
  • ReplyJan   Singapore    Oct. 22, 2009 11:29

i am Singapore Permanent Resident holding Malaysia passport. do i need a visa to visit Hong Kong then Macau (1 Day)?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 22, 2009 20:20

With valid Malaysia passport, you do not need to apply for a Hong Kong visa nor a Macau visa.

• Replydonna   Canada    Oct. 20, 2009 20:00

I am Canadian with a Canadian passport. I will leave mainland China to visit Hong Kong then Macau. I wish to return to Hong Kong for flight home. Do I need a re-entry passport to return to Hong Kong from Macau?

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 20, 2009 21:19

Thanks for your inquiry.

With your valid Canadian passport, you can stay in Hong Kong for 90 days free of visa. And you can reenter Hong Kong without applying for a re-entry passport.

• Replyping   Philippines    Oct. 10, 2009 05:44

hi my philippine passport is valid for 5 months only. Can I still travel to hongkong this month? thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 10, 2009 21:46

Thanks for your inquiry.

If your Philippine passport is still valid for this month, you can enter Hong Kong with it. Your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days.

• Replymyka   Philippines    Oct. 06, 2009 03:31

im myka i want to go to guangzhou canton do i need visa to go there,im philippine passport holder

• Replylago   Philippines    Sep. 23, 2009 12:37

hi, im a filipino. and want to visit hongkong then in macau, but im planning to buy ticket from manila to hongkong then i will exit in macau, with air ticket from macau to manila, is that ok? i will not encounter any problem? do i need to show to hongkong embassy that i have round trip ticket for my travel? or the manila to hongkong then macau to manila is ok? please inform me. thanks!

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 23, 2009 21:27

Thanks for your inquiry.

With valid Philippine passport, you can enter Hong Kong and Macau free of visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong will be 14 days.

• ReplyAffan   United Arab Emirates    Sep. 10, 2009 18:03

Im A Srilankan Passport holder residing in UAE.
    I want to know whether I can take on Arrival Visa to enter Hongkong for a visit for not more than 10 days.
    Regards

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 10, 2009 20:36

Thanks for your inquiry.

With your valid Sri Lanka passport, you are allowed to stay in Hong Kong free of visa for one month.

• Replyklodia   Bulgaria    Sep. 06, 2009 03:11

Hi,i am from bulgaria but now in china for research study. I want to visit Hong Kong and Macau do i need visa
    best/rg

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 07, 2009 20:15

Yes, you will need to apply for a Hong Kong visa and a Macau visa.

• ReplyMadou Ali   Niger    Aug. 28, 2009 10:39

Am madou-from niger republic(niamey) i would like to visit hongkong this coming september, my question is do i need a visa to hongkong? And if yes, what are the requirements? Thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 28, 2009 21:53

Thanks for your question. If you are Niger passport holder, you will not need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa. With your valid passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

• Replysophia    Aug. 27, 2009 05:12

we are planning to have a vacation in Hongkong for 11 days. what are the necessary documents do we need to obtain before entering hongkong

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 27, 2009 22:01

Sorry, which country's passport are you holding?

• ReplyAye Aye Mu   Myanmar    Aug. 18, 2009 05:02

Hi I am Myanmar Passport holder. Now i'm planning to go Hong Kong and Macau. I will go to Hong Kong first and later i will go to Macau. Do i need Hong Kong double entry visa when i come back from Macau to go back to Hong Kong becasuse i will fly back to my home from Hong Kong? thanks for your help.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 19, 2009 01:50

Thanks for your inquiry.

For detailed information about re-entry into Hong Kong, you may refer to this page http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_11.htm.

• ReplyGrace   Singapore    Aug. 18, 2009 03:03

Hi, we are a couple from Singapore and Malaysia who will be travelling to Macau on Thurs. Will either of us (who is carrying Singapore and Malaysian passport respectively) need a visa to enter Zhuhai from Macau? The visit to Zhuhai will only be a day trip.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 19, 2009 01:56

Yes. Both of you will need to apply for a China Visa for entering China mainland. You can apply from the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China in Macau SAR.

Have a good trip and thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replymuhammad zahid   Pakistan    Aug. 17, 2009 08:20

i have a pakistan passport holder and i am working malaysia,i have holidays,i want to go to macau,can i need avisa or pakistan passport have arrival visa to macau???

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 18, 2009 01:35

Yes. Pakistan passport holders need to apply for a Macau Visa. You can apply from Chinese embassy or consulate in Malaysia or you can apply a Visa on Arrival after arriving in Macau.

• Replyshahzad   Pakistan    Aug. 09, 2009 11:49

hi i have china multpal visa can hong kong give me 6mont vis my pass port is pakistan

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 11, 2009 01:18

China Multiple Visa is for your entry to mainland China. In order to enter Hong Kong, you need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa from China Embassy to Pakistan.

• Replymaricar   Philippines    Aug. 02, 2009 00:51

i am a filipino and i have a Philippine passport, i am traveling to hongkong this coming August 12...i will be visiting my boyfriend who is based there...while looking for a job...i understand that i am only allowed to stay for 14 days..how can i extend my stay?..pls help me...

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 04, 2009 03:12

Thanks for inquiry. But we are not sure about this question. You may refer to the official website of Hong Kong SAR government: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/faq_es_vnpr.htm.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• ReplyNg Hsi Ying   Malaysia    Jul. 27, 2009 00:34

Hi, I'm holding malaysia passport, wish to visit Beijing via HK(plane transit) , can i enter HK around 8days to apply the China visa?
    It's my first time application, so can I apply in a third country? Thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 27, 2009 23:14

Thanks for your inquiry.

With your Malaysia passport, your visa free period in Hong Kong is three months. In Hong Kong, you can apply for China visa from Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in the Hong Kong SAR. You may visit its official website for details: http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replyzemilyn   Philippines    Jul. 15, 2009 00:49

zemilyn hongkong
    hi,im a philippines passport holder,my working visa was terminated july 7,and permitted to stay and find new job till july 21, im planning to visit my friend in macau before my visa expired. can i still re-enter hongkong to find new employer?thank you for your kind attention

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 15, 2009 21:27

Thanks for your inquiry.
      Since you are a Philippine passport holder, you can enter Hong Kong free of visa for a limit of 14 days. So you can reenter Hong Kong to find a new job.

• Replynel   Philippines    Jul. 03, 2009 08:47

hi im nel im planing to visit hong kong ..i have philippines passport...what else do to have to enter hong kong

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 03, 2009 20:46

Since you have Philippine passport, you do not need a Hong Kong Visa. You visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

• ReplyTim   Pakistan    Jun. 20, 2009 01:00

Hi,i am from Pakistan but now in china for research study. I want to visit Hong Kong and Macau do i need visa.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 21, 2009 23:20

You will need to apply both a Hong Kong Visa and a Macau Visa, if your passport is not diplomatic passport.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replykatrina   Philippines    Jun. 16, 2009 05:32

hi this is katrina ...
    how can i apply for a working visa in macau.tnx

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 16, 2009 20:27

Sorry, Katrina
      We are not able to help you with this question. Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

• Replyannie   Malaysia    Jun. 15, 2009 02:50

i am from malaysia.i wish to stay in macau.but not for working.i already three entry here and i cant stay more than 60 days.how could i extend my days in macau.

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 15, 2009 21:25

Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You may resort to the official website of Macau SAR Government: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22.

Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

First   Previous    39    40    41    42    Next  Last