Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    38    39    40    41    42    Next  Last
  • Replyreyna   Philippines    Feb. 08, 2010 12:57

im a fil. citizen.. i went here in hongkong last jan. 28 2010.. my visa will going to expired by this coming feb. 11... i want to stay longer so that my Fiance (a resident here)and i could spend more time togehter..

There is only 14 days free visa for Pilipinos like me . If i go to Macau on 11th Feb morning and return by night in hongkong can i get new visa for 14 days. Is it possible ? Do the hk authority will going to questioned me about going back to hongkong? Can u suggest will this idea work? please help me iv got only 2days left to solve my problem.. thank you....

• Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 08, 2010 19:19

I think it does work.

• Replied by: reyna   Feb. 17, 2010 04:56

yep it worked.... thank you for the hk immgration heheh

• ReplyTasha   Malaysia    Feb. 09, 2010 10:12

Hi, i plan to travel Hong Kong & Shenzhen. As the flight to Macau is cheaper, i plan to fly to Macau and enter Hong Kong from there. Am i permitted to book my stay in Hong Kong for a few days or i need to go back to Macau daily?

• Replied by: Owen   Feb. 09, 2010 19:02

Malaysian passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 90 days.

• ReplySong, Amber   Malaysia    Jan. 28, 2010 11:20

Hi, I'm planning to go Guangzhou at the end of August. May I know, do i need to apply visa for that?
    after that, i will go to Hong Kong and back to malaysia. do i need to apply another visa?

• Replied by: Linda   Jan. 28, 2010 19:04

I think you only need to apply for a visa for your trip to Guangzhou, since Malaysian passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 90 days.

• Replytripper   Philippines    Jan. 21, 2010 09:21

we'll be in hongkong on january 24, 2010. and we're planning to go to shenzhen, can we secure a visa at lowu exit with our philippine passport? can we have this special 5 day visa? thanks.. looking forward for your immediate response.

• Replied by: Dave   Jan. 21, 2010 19:16

I hear that it is hard to apply for Shenzhen Special zone visa, you'd better confirm this with the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PRC in HK SAR firstly when you are in Hk.

• Replylarry   Philippines    Dec. 10, 2009 03:28

i will be leaving for hongkong on dec 29,2009, my passport will expire on may 12,2010 will i be allowed to travel with less than 6 months validity.thanks

• Replied by: Lisa   Dec. 10, 2009 18:49

Plese confirm with the Immigration Department of Hk SAR by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711.

• Replied by: bel ( Philippines )   Jan. 15, 2010 01:50

my passport will expire this may. I am leaving for Macau on jan 18. Can I still enter Macau? thanks.

• Replied by: Linda   Jan. 15, 2010 19:22

I think you can, but do confirm with the China Embassy or Consulate in Philippines firstly.
      Good Luck!

• Replyjo ong   Philippines    Dec. 21, 2009 00:17

I will be in hongkong from Dec. 25 - 31, 2009. If i plan to go to Guangzhou in between said dates, am i allowed to apply for a china visa in Hongkong?

• Replied by: Dave   Dec. 21, 2009 19:06

I think you can apply for the visa to Guangzhou in Hk.

• Replyharshit   India    Dec. 16, 2009 04:51

what will be the cost of visa if i m going for 4 days to hong kong on first week of april

• Replied by: Dave   Dec. 16, 2009 19:09

India Passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 14 days.

• ReplyAngelita   Canada    Dec. 13, 2009 20:04

Hi, I am Canadian citizen with a Canadian passport only. I am in the Philippines for the next few months and would like to take a tour package to HongKong, Macau and Shenzhen Special Economic Zone from the Philippines. I believe that I dont need a visa to HongKong and Macau, but can I take a tour to Shenzhen Special Economic Zone?

• Replied by: Fred   Dec. 14, 2009 18:58

if you take part in a tour organized by a Hk or Macau travel Agency, you will be exempt from visa to Shenzhen for less than 6 days.

• ReplyAnya   Philippines    Dec. 06, 2009 10:24

hi. i will be leaving for hongkong this coming 24th of december. my philippine passport will expire on 11 may 2010. will i still be allowed to exit philippines and enter hongkong? thanks

• Replied by: Dave   Dec. 06, 2009 18:50

Youc an confirm with the China Embassy in Philippines.
      Visa, Passport, Notarization & Authentication
      Tel: +63-2-8482396, 8482395
      Fax: +63-2-8482386

• ReplyBaibhab   China    Dec. 02, 2009 23:17

hi i m an indian i have multiple entry F visa 90days stay in china now my visa will be expire soon so i want to shenzhen to hongkong and same day want to return shenzhen can i do that plaese suggest me i m urgent need .my visa will be expires on 12th December 2009 plaese suggest me ...i dont want to stay in hongkong just to refresh my visa what i need to carry plaese also suggest me

• Replied by: Dave ( Australia )   Dec. 03, 2009 19:21

No suggestion actually, because the visa will expire automatically once you apply for a new visa.

• Replied by: baibhab ( China )   Dec. 04, 2009 00:48

u can not understand its multiple entry china visa i dont need any china visa

• Replied by: Dave ( Australia )   Dec. 04, 2009 19:46

baibhab, please clear your meaning.

• Replymrs.jain   Malaysia    Nov. 30, 2009 21:33

thank you mr.david
    i will be just taking the ferry from hk to shenzen the first time & then will exit shenzen once for macau.after staying overnight there will come to hk & stay for 4-5 days.
    thanks.

• Replied by: Linda ( Egypt )   Dec. 01, 2009 19:37

Then you just have to apply for a single entry China visa, but make sure that your passport is valid and with at least 6 month validity left.

• Replymrs.jain   Malaysia    Nov. 30, 2009 00:38

i,m an indian resident living in kuala lumpur for last 3yrs with valid papers.i want to go on a holiday to hong kong,but also will go to china(shenzen).will go frm hk to shenzen by ferry,frm there to macau & then cm back to hk,stay for a few days & then take a return flight to kl.pl can u tell me if for this i need a single entry china visa or multiple entry.thanks

• Replied by: David ( China )   Nov. 30, 2009 18:55

How long will you stay in Hk for your first entry and second entry respectively?
      How long will you stay in Macau?

• ReplyParag   India    Nov. 26, 2009 12:36

I am an Indian Citizen. I am travelling to hongkong for my office work frm Dec 12 to Dec 23. Then from Dec 24 to Dec 29 i to do touring with my wife and kid who would be coming to HKG on 24th Dec.

I believe there is only 14 days free visa for Indians. If i go to Macau on 20th Dec morning and return on nite of 20th dec can i get new visa for 14 days. In this way i would able to solve my problem and enjoy vacation till 29th. Can u suggest will this idea work?

• Replied by: Andrew ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 27, 2009 03:38

It does work ,sir. Just Go ahead!

• ReplyAnn   Philippines    Nov. 26, 2009 03:18

I'm a Philippine Passport holder, will be visiting Macau and Hongkong in January and plan to visit a couple of friends for just a day in Guangzhou. Is it possible for me to apply for a visa in Macau then?

• Replied by: Michael ( Canada )   Nov. 27, 2009 03:29

You'd better apply for the China visa for your Guangzhou trip in Philippines.

• Replyroom   Philippines    Nov. 19, 2009 22:58

can i visit macau from manila without visa?

• Replied by: Shen Mo ( China )   Nov. 20, 2009 21:05

Yes. With valid Philippine passport, you can enter Macau without a Macau visa.

• Replyasdm   Philippines    Nov. 17, 2009 07:58

Hi!

I'm from the Philippines. Im planning to go to Hong Kong on Nov.21, 2009 then ride a ferry straight to Macau on the same day. I'm going back to the Philippines on Nov. 23, 2009. My problem is my passport will expire on May 18,2010( less than six months validity, 5 months and 27 days to be exact). will i still be allowed to enter hong kong and macau, even if my passport is less than 6 months valid?

• Replied by: Du Fan ( China )   Nov. 17, 2009 22:06

Yes. You will be allowed to enter Hong Kong and Macau with your passport. Then you can extend the validity of your visa from the local Philippine consulate.

• ReplyMiss Ayaz   Philippines    Nov. 17, 2009 04:06

Hi! my pakistani boyfriend who's in china with student's visa wants to visit hongkong for 7 days. does he need a visa? and what is the weather in HK during january?

• Replied by: Su ( China )   Nov. 17, 2009 21:23

Yes, he will need to apply a Hong Kong visa. Hong Kong is not cold in Jan., can just wear shirt and coat.

• ReplySharlene   Philippines    Nov. 16, 2009 05:11

im from philippines and i want to visit inner mongolia for 4 days, do i need to get a tourist visa?

• Replied by: Yin Hang ( China )   Nov. 16, 2009 22:02

Yes. You need to apply for a China tourist visa for entering Inner Mongolia, China mainland.

• ReplyFanny   Philippines    Nov. 12, 2009 10:45

I am a Filipino with Philippine Passort. Can I enter Hongkong with out visa? And if decided to go to Guanzhao, China do I need to visa? Thank you. Your reesponse will be highl appreciated

• Replied by: Sen Ma ( China )   Nov. 12, 2009 20:47

Hi, you can enter Hong Kong free of visa with your valid Philippine passport, but if you need to apply for a China tourist visa for entering China mainland's Guangzhou.

• Replyjackie   Philippines    Nov. 12, 2009 18:48

Hi! I'm a Filipino visiting HK on january 26, 2010 then on January 28 taking ferry to Macau. I will exit from Macau to Manila. Aside from my passport, do we need to obtain any permit etc? Please advise. Thanks!

• Replied by: Jane A ( Hong Kong, China )   Nov. 12, 2009 20:38

With Philippine passport, you can stay in Hong Kong for no more than 14 days and in Macau for no more than 30 days free of visa. No need for other permit.

First   Previous    38    39    40    41    42    Next  Last