Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    37    38    39    40    41    Next  Last
  • Replytara atilano   Philippines    Aug. 19, 2010 02:16

Hi! im travelling for hongkong on Aug 24-27,2010. My passport expires in Jan 30, 2011 so its less than 5 months before it expires, can i still travel?

• Replied by: Arthur   Aug. 19, 2010 22:45

I think you can, but it all depends on the Hk Exit and Entry Administration. I advise you try to contact them to confirm this before your leave.

• Replyjohn   Philippines    Aug. 11, 2010 03:38

hi again, my friend told me that it is not allowed to enter via macau and exit from hongkong back in the Philippines? thanks and more power.

• Replied by: andy   Aug. 11, 2010 21:47

hi John,
      your friend could be right.

• Replyjohn   Philippines    Aug. 10, 2010 08:57

hi, our iterenary of travel this october 25-29, 2010 is philippines-macau-hongkong-philippines.is it applicable?

• Replied by: andy   Aug. 10, 2010 20:25

Philippine passport holders are exempted from both Macau and Hk visas, so i think there's no problem with your itinerary.

• ReplyBluenicole   Philippines    Aug. 07, 2010 12:36

Hello there,,im a filipino and i am now in hongkong for holiday i arrived yesterday and planning to go to macau on the 11th just for a day then back to hongkong again maybe at the night time or late sked on same day.do you think there would be no problem in going back to hongkong as my flight back to philippines is skeduled in hereon the 13th? would appreciate ifu will reply asap thank you

• Replied by: andy   Aug. 07, 2010 20:58

i think there's no problem. but i advise you consult the HK Immigration Department in advance so that your trip will not be influenced.

• Replyjerold   Philippines    Jul. 27, 2010 00:28

hi! im jerold and im here in philippines now, i'll go to hongkong this coming friday july 30, how long can i stayed in hong kong?with no visa or other documents, just philippine passport and ticket. i've own a new passpot.

• Replied by: Lily   Jul. 27, 2010 19:40

hi Jerold,
      you can stay in HK free of visa for 14 days. just your passport and ticket.

• Replybarbie   Philippines    Jul. 09, 2010 07:48

hi!,im a philippine passport holder,i have been at guangzhou already,and i am planning to go to hongkong for a a few days and enter guangzhou again,can i apply my visa there in hongkong to guangzhou?and do i need visa for hongkong as well?..thanks and hoping for your immidiate response.

• Replied by: Brenda   Jul. 10, 2010 20:45

you can stay in HK free of visa for 14 days. if you want stay longer, you need to apply for a HK visa. you can apply a Chinese Visa in HK to Guangzhou.

• Replyalondara   Philippines    Jul. 10, 2010 04:22

i am from philippines and planning to visit hongkong for 6 days do i need a visa?what documents needed?is it possible to go if my U.k visit visa will expire on the 27th of july?

• Replied by: rosina   Jul. 10, 2010 20:41

you can stay in HK free of visa for 14 days, but you need to make sure the validity of your passport is at least 6 months.

• ReplyTony   Philippines    Jul. 07, 2010 05:20

Hi, I'm carrying a philippines passport. I will be visiting hong kong for 14 days. During that time I would like to visit Shenzhen, are there any requirment?
    Thank you.

• Replied by: Brenda   Jul. 07, 2010 20:26

if you stay in Shenzhen less than 6 days, you can go with a tour group organized by a local travel agency in HK, they you don't need to apply a Chinese mainland visa. or you need to apply a Chinese Visa in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go.

• ReplyMike   Taiwan, Province Of China    Jun. 30, 2010 14:41

Hi, I'm holding a Philippine passport and planning to stay in Hong Kong for more than 14 days. I'm wondering if I would be able to get another 14 days of stay if I left Hong Kong before my first 14 days is up, go to Macau via Ferry, and come back the same day?

• Replied by: Mike ( Taiwan, Province Of China )   Jul. 01, 2010 05:48

So the leaving of HK to Macau and coming back via Ferry won't work? Because I know flying does, as long as you pass through immigration. I'm just not sure if it works if I travel by Ferry. Anyone else have an insight?

• Replied by: Bella   Jul. 03, 2010 20:45

i heard that the new policy says that it is difficult to transit from HK to Macau if you hold a Philihpine passport. so i suggest you to consult the consulate.

• Replied by: Mike ( Taiwan, Province Of China )   Jul. 03, 2010 21:23

I see. Thank you very much. I think I will just apply for a visa then, to avoid complications.

• Replied by: anna   Jun. 30, 2010 20:36

if you want to stay more than 14 days, you'd better apply a HK visa.

• ReplyDelma Diaz   Philippines    Jun. 30, 2010 19:52

Hello! I'd like to know if we can travel to hongkong as our entry port and exit in macau back to the philippines?Are there any requirements?And where can we get it?

Thanks!

• Replied by: Bella   Jun. 30, 2010 20:33

you are free of visa in HK and Macau, so i think you can go HK and then Macau.

• ReplyErvin   Philippines    Jun. 13, 2010 15:21

Hi.

My passport will expire in 3 months. Can i still travel to Hong Kong and stay there for 3 days? I already have a round trip ticket.

• Replied by: rosina   Jun. 16, 2010 20:51

you'd better renew your passport before you go to HK.

• ReplyReynaldo Co   Philippines    May. 10, 2010 03:27

My Philippine passport will expire on September 2010. Can i be allowed to visit Hongkong for 4 days from may 12- 16, 2010? Thanks!

• Replied by: Brenda   May. 10, 2010 20:19

not sure. i think you'd better consult the Chinese Embassy in advance.

• Replyramandeep singh   Hong Kong, China    Apr. 20, 2010 01:33

Hi, I am an indian passport holder in hong kong for 2 months working for a bank. i ahve a single entry visa for hong kong. can i visit macau on weekends and come back to hong kong ? and how many times am i allowed to do this ?

• Replied by: Derek   Apr. 20, 2010 20:16

Yes, you may visit Macau at weekends and go back to Hk, and there may be no limitation for this.
      However, you will be only allowed to stay in Hk for 14 days after your return to HK.

• Replied by: sara, philippines ( Philippines )   Apr. 23, 2010 09:03

Hi, i'm a Pilippine passport holder and I'm planning to visit hongkong and shenzhen economic zone next month. Is it possible to obtain my shenzen/china visa at the Lowu exit? I'm only planning to visit shenzen for a day. Looking forward to your response. Thanks!

• Replied by: jojo   Apr. 23, 2010 20:08

i advise you apply it in the Chinese Embassy in your country, because it is usually very difficult in HongKong

• ReplyNana   Malaysia    Apr. 13, 2010 20:59

hi, my client will be fly to hong kong for a few days. in between, she will take train to canton fair @ ghuanzhou, do they need a visa even they go to guangzhou for day trip.TQ

• Replied by: David   Apr. 13, 2010 21:34

Yes, she needs.

• ReplyLina   Taiwan, Province Of China    Mar. 13, 2010 07:14

Hi everyone. I'm a Philippine passport holder and currently in Taiwan. Can I exit from Taiwan to Macau and come back here? Do I need to process anything? (I hold an ARC that has a multiple re-entry permit.)

• Replied by: Sara   Mar. 14, 2010 20:48

I think you ca, but you'd better confirm it with the Exit and Entry Administration of Macau.

• Replyjocelyn enad   Philippines    Mar. 07, 2010 08:39

gud day, how many times can i possibly exit to macau and back to hongkong?thanks

• Replied by: Robert   Mar. 08, 2010 20:08

I think there is no limitations, but you may confirm with the Exirt and Entry Administration of macau or Hk again.

• ReplyShermian   Singapore    Mar. 04, 2010 03:23

Am I able to fly to Macau stay for a day or two, then enter Hong Kong for a few days and come back to Macau to fly back to Singapore?

• Replied by: Owen   Mar. 04, 2010 19:31

Yes, you may do that, since singaporean passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 90 days and to Macau for 30 days.

• Replyjocelyn enad   Philippines    Mar. 02, 2010 09:06

good day, is it 14 days visa free entry in hongkong?is there any extension?how many days if there is?how about applying a visa?how many days can i stay?tanks

• Replied by: Owen   Mar. 02, 2010 18:45

For Filipino passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 14 days. You may exit Hk to Macau every 14 days, since to apply for a Hk visa is very complicated.

• Replynoelle   New Zealand    Feb. 26, 2010 04:24

I have a friend who holds a Chinese Passport, but has a New Zealand Resident Returning Visa. She is currently in China now. Would she be required to obtain any kinds of visa, if she wishes to travel to HK, and fly back to New Zealand? What is the longest number of days she can stay in HK?
    Thanks for your advice.

• Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 26, 2010 19:41

As a Chinese passport holder, she need to apply for a Hk Exit and Entry Permit to HK, with which she can stay there for less than 14 days.

• Replymaryaan   Philippines    Feb. 22, 2010 22:51

i'm in macau right now,my visa will last until feb27,but i am goin to exit to china for another 20days stay here in macau.is there any other way to extend my stay here in macau?thanx in advance..

• Replied by: Linda   Feb. 23, 2010 19:22

As far as I know, Filipino passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 30 days, so after your leave to mainland China for 20 days, you can enter and stay in macau for another 30 days free of visa.

First   Previous    37    38    39    40    41    Next  Last