Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    36    37    38    39    40    Next  Last
  • Replysusu   Philippines    Nov. 08, 2010 08:51

Hi, I'm Vietnamese passport holder, but working in Philippines (had working visa here). i want to travel to Taiwan from here (Manila), is it possible and need Visa ? Where can I apply for Visa to travel Taiwan? Thanks a lot.

• Replied by: Lee   Nov. 08, 2010 22:17

you need to apply a visa to Taiwan. you may go to the Chinese Embassy in Philippines for visa application.

• ReplyLing   Singapore    Nov. 08, 2010 02:24

my passport has less than 6 month to expire, can i still go to hogkong in Dec?

• Replied by: Sera   Nov. 08, 2010 05:03

Singapore passport holders are exempt for HK visa for 90 days, so there must be 4 months validity of your passport.

• ReplyCathy   Taiwan, Province Of China    Nov. 03, 2010 22:32

Hi, I am a Philippine resident but hold a Taiwan passport. I already bought roundtrip tickets to Macao for January 2011. Can I apply visa upon arrival at Macao? Do I need to apply for a separate HK visa if I want to visit HK for 1 day? Thanks for your help.

• Replied by: Angela   Nov. 06, 2010 22:38

hi Cathy,
      i know that Taiwan resident are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, but i'm not sure about your situation. i think you need to get more information from the Identification Department of Macau.
      as for HK, i only know you don't need to apply a Visa, but you may need some entry permit or somethink like that.
      you may also get the information from the HK Immigration Department.

• Replysiti   Malaysia    Oct. 20, 2010 11:43

Hi,I'm a Malaysian. i'm going to hong kong, and planing to visit macau from hong kong and later come back to hong kong and we will go to shenzen. I'm taking a flight home from hong kong later on. So, is it correct that i have to get the visa to enter shenzen?

• Replied by: Anne   Oct. 23, 2010 23:24

if you take a group tour organized by a Hk travel agency and stay in Shenzhen less than 6 days, you are exempt from the visa. if not, then you need to apply a visa.

• Replyjay lee   Saudi Arabia    Oct. 23, 2010 13:15

hi... am a filipino in saudi. my sked is bahrain-hongkong-cebu, cathay pacific.... but i wish to stay in HK for some days... can i resked my HK-cebu ticket? is it necessary to have a exit air-ticket upon entering HK? since i dnt know if for how long ill be in HK ( am sure itll be less dan 14 days).. thanks...

• Replied by: Lily   Oct. 23, 2010 23:23

if you want to resked your HK-Cebu ticket, you may need to consult the airline company first.
      it is necessary to have a exit airticket upon entering HK.

• ReplyJoana Yee   Philippines    Oct. 15, 2010 11:02

Hi im from the philippines, me and my 12 year old daughter plans to visit HongKong as tourists for 5 days on the last week of December 2010. what travel documents do we need especially for my daughter since she is still a minor?...Thank You.

• Replied by: Tim   Oct. 16, 2010 22:06

Philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so your passport and air tickets are enough. and there's no special requirement for your teenage daughter.

• Replyqueenee   Philippines    Oct. 04, 2010 10:42

hello..im from phils and my husband is from usa we plan to stay there for 3 days?do we need to apply a visa?

• Replied by: Anna   Oct. 05, 2010 23:38

No, you don't need a visa, you just have to take with your valid passport.

• ReplyJasmine   Singapore    Sep. 22, 2010 00:00

My friend who is from Myanmar, is planning to visit Macau. I understand she need apply Visa upon arrival at Airport. Then what about from Macau going to Hong Kong, can she apply Visa at the ferry terminal or apply in S'pore before flying off? Thank you.

• Replied by: anna   Sep. 24, 2010 22:35

i suggest she apply the Hong Kong visa in Myanmar before she leaves.

• ReplyJuliet   Philippines    Sep. 18, 2010 12:43

I will be going to Hong Kong this Sept. 29, 2010 and will stay for about 14 days (visa-free) and plan on going to Macau after that. Will my transit to Macau renew my 14 days stay in Hong Kong? Also, do I need to show a roundtrip ticket from Philippines to Hong Kong even if I will be in transit to Macau from Hong Kong. I hope you can advice on this matter. Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

• Replied by: Anne   Sep. 18, 2010 21:51

if you transit from HK to Macau, your stay in HK will be renewed.
      it is better for you to show the roundtrip ticket.

• ReplyAnitha   India    Sep. 10, 2010 14:12

I am Anitha from India. I plan to go to HongKong next month. My daughter's passport will have only 4 months validity. Is it ok to travel with this?

• Replied by: Anne   Sep. 11, 2010 21:54

you'd better renew her passport before you go.

• ReplyAaron   China    Sep. 10, 2010 08:02

Hi there,

I'm holding a PRC passport but studying in Singapore I have a (Student Pass) Can i enter HK for 7 days without a visa?

• Replied by: Sera   Sep. 11, 2010 21:51

yes Aaron, you can stay in HK for 7 days without a visa.

• ReplyJancie   Micronesia, Federated States Of    Sep. 08, 2010 09:00

Hi I am a Filipino who wants to go there next week to shop just for 3days with my American hubby. Is it true that the Filipinos are banned in Hongkong this time? I am not in Philippines, I work here in Chuuk Micronesia as a nurse and I had already my roundtrip ticket.

• Replied by: Angela   Sep. 08, 2010 21:06

no, you are not banned in HK, you can go to HK.

• ReplyJovelle Alfeche   Philippines    Sep. 02, 2010 05:32

Im from philippines,I am undergraduate hospitality which my boyfriend and I plans to continue my studies in HONGKONG UNIVERSITY,for tertiary level do i really need to know there languange first andwhat would you suggest for me also the requirements for student visa.

I already look for an agency assist but they dont deliver any assist,some of my research for school,Needs to comply the requirements basic languange.

Can you help me, what must I need to have a student visa .

• Replied by: Elva   Sep. 04, 2010 22:24

if you want to apply a student visa, you need to apply the university first and get the offer of the university.
      if the university requires language, then you need to prepare for it.

• Replyuc jain   India    Aug. 28, 2010 20:42

i am an indian passport holder. i want to stay for long time one or two year how it is possible.

• Replied by: Elva   Aug. 28, 2010 22:12

you may tell the visa office your situation. if you want to stay that long, your application should be submitted directly to Hong Kong Immigration Department or through the Chinese Embassy in India.

• Replyirmhe   Philippines    Aug. 23, 2010 23:56

hello, i plan in going to HK on October for for 5 and there a posibility that i'm going to visit china... can i apply china in HK or do i have to apply China Visa here in Phil... thank you this is going to be my first to travel outside phil...
    do i have to have a show money to enter HK... thank you...

• Replied by: May   Aug. 24, 2010 21:34

you need to apply a China visa in your country before you go. there is some policies for the first timer, you may refer to the offical website of Chinese Embassy in Philippines.

• Replytara atilano   Philippines    Aug. 19, 2010 02:16

Hi! im travelling for hongkong on Aug 24-27,2010. My passport expires in Jan 30, 2011 so its less than 5 months before it expires, can i still travel?

• Replied by: Arthur   Aug. 19, 2010 22:45

I think you can, but it all depends on the Hk Exit and Entry Administration. I advise you try to contact them to confirm this before your leave.

• Replyjohn   Philippines    Aug. 11, 2010 03:38

hi again, my friend told me that it is not allowed to enter via macau and exit from hongkong back in the Philippines? thanks and more power.

• Replied by: andy   Aug. 11, 2010 21:47

hi John,
      your friend could be right.

• Replyjohn   Philippines    Aug. 10, 2010 08:57

hi, our iterenary of travel this october 25-29, 2010 is philippines-macau-hongkong-philippines.is it applicable?

• Replied by: andy   Aug. 10, 2010 20:25

Philippine passport holders are exempted from both Macau and Hk visas, so i think there's no problem with your itinerary.

• ReplyBluenicole   Philippines    Aug. 07, 2010 12:36

Hello there,,im a filipino and i am now in hongkong for holiday i arrived yesterday and planning to go to macau on the 11th just for a day then back to hongkong again maybe at the night time or late sked on same day.do you think there would be no problem in going back to hongkong as my flight back to philippines is skeduled in hereon the 13th? would appreciate ifu will reply asap thank you

• Replied by: andy   Aug. 07, 2010 20:58

i think there's no problem. but i advise you consult the HK Immigration Department in advance so that your trip will not be influenced.

• Replyjerold   Philippines    Jul. 27, 2010 00:28

hi! im jerold and im here in philippines now, i'll go to hongkong this coming friday july 30, how long can i stayed in hong kong?with no visa or other documents, just philippine passport and ticket. i've own a new passpot.

• Replied by: Lily   Jul. 27, 2010 19:40

hi Jerold,
      you can stay in HK free of visa for 14 days. just your passport and ticket.

First   Previous    36    37    38    39    40    Next  Last