Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    36    37    38    39    40    Next  Last
  • Replymike tagle,   Philippines
    2011/1/9 14:26:00

Hi i'm travelling to HongKong this feb 12-15, 2010 (4days) and my passport expires March 13, 2010, will i be refused entry in HK?

• David :2011/1/10 21:16:00

You'd better confirm with the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711 first.

• suk ttsimsui ( Philippines ) :2011/1/24 10:48:00

6 mos before the expiry or you will not be granted an entry

• Replybambie trinidad,   Philippines
    2011/1/22 3:19:00

Hi! i plan to visit my friend in hongkong. My filipina friend already resident there together her family, where i stay for 14 days as non-visa. Do i need a invitation or guarantee letter from them?...Please advice...-ty

• ReplyLloyd,   Taiwan, Province Of China
    2011/1/15 23:05:00

I'm holding taiwan passport,currently working in singapore,planning to visit hongkong n macau by cruise ship this coming 3rd week february 2011 (only 3 days on cruise) do i need to apply visa for gaining entry? do i need to apply visa in macau embassy here in singapore or visa upon arrival can? thanks...

• Replystiles lino,   Philippines
    2011/1/10 9:28:00

hi im a filipina it will be first time for me to visit hongkong. i have booked my ticket roundtrip already but i didnt include hotel booking.i will visit hk for 6 days.i have my passport, and a 20thou as show money, and roundtrip ticket.what else do i need?a friend told me that i need to have invitation letter from consulate in hk for me to be able to enter hk. is it true? do i need to have invitation from someone in hk so i can tour there?ill visit as tourist there.i plan to stay at my friends house shes working in hk. please answer thank you im so confused!

• David :2011/1/10 21:18:00

I think your valid filipino passport with the documents you mentioned are enough for your Hong Kong Travel.

• Replyjoven pascua,   Philippines
    2010/12/29 23:29:00

i have scheduled flight from Mnila-Hongkong-Manila on Jan 20,2011 and only planned to stay overnight to Hongkong then go straight to Guangzhou for 3 days then back to Hongkong on Jan 25 then Manila. Do I need to secure visa for Guangzhou here in the Philippines?

Thanks,

Joven

• Sara :2010/12/31 1:14:00

Yes, you have to apply for the China visa for your Guangzhou trip from the China Emabssy in your country before your departure if you haven't had a China visa before. If you have ever applied a China visa, you may apply for the visa in Hong kong, but there is still the possibility that your application will be refused in Hong Kong. Anyway, the safest way is to apply the China vis in your country.

• ReplySyeren,   Indonesia
    2010/12/21 22:28:00

My Indonesia passport has less than 6 months validity, working in S'pore (SPR). I'm going to HK on Jan 11, 2011 depart from S'pore. Can I still enter HK??

• Mark :2010/12/22 21:23:00

I think you'd better renew your passport first, but it all depends on the HK entry port, you may contact the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 to confirm this.

• Replyproud2b,   Philippines
    2010/12/16 5:27:00

i am a student...we will be having our tour in macau and we really wanted to go to hongkong...is it really possible?? if yes, for how many days are we allowed to stay in hongkong?? by the way, we are all filipino students...:) tnX..

• Tracy :2010/12/19 21:09:00

Philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so you can stay in HK less than 14 days.

• Replylisa,   Philippines
    2010/12/9 3:48:00

hi,im liza from philippines im planning to visit in hongkong..how many days allow to stay there?then can i extend my vacation?

• Elva :2010/12/19 21:07:00

philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days. if you want to stay longer, then you need to apply the HK visa.

• Replybelle,   Philippines
    2010/12/6 10:40:00

hello..im going to macau this coming friday..do i need to have a show money?..if so how much could it be?...thanks

• Amy :2010/12/6 21:25:00

it is usually required when applying a visa, but philippine passport hilders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so i think you don't need to have a show money.

• Replyyna,   Philippines
    2010/12/1 22:48:00

im a filipino passport holder,uposed to be ill be going to kuwait last nov.27 i my passport alredy have departure stamp but i encounterde a problem,so im not able to leaave..is there any problem if laeving again with other country with my passport stamp before?//
    tnx for your reply

• jack :2010/12/2 22:20:00

where do you want to go?

• Replyveiduney,   China
    2010/12/1 20:44:00

Im an indian passport holder studing in china,chengdu.My passport will expire in 9 months. Can i still travel to Hong Kong or do i need to renew my passport first

• Angela :2010/12/1 21:51:00

hi,
      usually, at least 6 months' validity is required, so 9 months are enough, you can go to HK.

• Replymuhammad faisal,   Pakistan
    2010/11/24 0:06:00

hi
    i am from pakistan studing in malaysia i want to visit hongkong i need to appply visa or not if yes where, because there is no embassy for hk.

• Jack :2010/11/24 20:57:00

hi,
      you need to apply a visa for HK. you can go to the Chinese Embassy in Malaysia for visa application

• ReplyMA.VICTORIA MARTIN,   United Kingdom
    2010/11/21 10:30:00

hi,I'm holding UK passport(british) do i need visa to enter macau and hong kong?and can i enter macau then exit from hong kong?thank you.your answer to my querry is very much appreciated.

• Jack :2010/11/21 21:49:00

hi,
      UK passport holders are exempt from Hk Visa also exempt from Macau for 6 months. so you don't need the visas.
      you can enter macau and exit from HK.

• Replyagnelo menezes,   India
    2010/11/14 12:56:00

hi,
    i want to visit guanzhou, honkong, macau and other places in china in january 2011. how many visas i need to apply for visiting above places on multiple entry basis. my trip is purely for business. may i get online help.
    warm regards

• Tina :2010/11/14 22:11:00

hi,
      India Passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, and Macau visa for 30 days. so if you stay there less than the visa-free period, you only need to apply the visa for China Mainland. but if you stay there more than the visa-free period, you also need to apply the visas for Hk, for Macau.

• Replysusu,   Philippines
    2010/11/8 8:51:00

Hi, I'm Vietnamese passport holder, but working in Philippines (had working visa here). i want to travel to Taiwan from here (Manila), is it possible and need Visa ? Where can I apply for Visa to travel Taiwan? Thanks a lot.

• Lee :2010/11/8 22:17:00

you need to apply a visa to Taiwan. you may go to the Chinese Embassy in Philippines for visa application.

• ReplyLing,   Singapore
    2010/11/8 2:24:00

my passport has less than 6 month to expire, can i still go to hogkong in Dec?

• Sera :2010/11/8 5:03:00

Singapore passport holders are exempt for HK visa for 90 days, so there must be 4 months validity of your passport.

• ReplyCathy,   Taiwan, Province Of China
    2010/11/3 22:32:00

Hi, I am a Philippine resident but hold a Taiwan passport. I already bought roundtrip tickets to Macao for January 2011. Can I apply visa upon arrival at Macao? Do I need to apply for a separate HK visa if I want to visit HK for 1 day? Thanks for your help.

• Angela :2010/11/6 22:38:00

hi Cathy,
      i know that Taiwan resident are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, but i'm not sure about your situation. i think you need to get more information from the Identification Department of Macau.
      as for HK, i only know you don't need to apply a Visa, but you may need some entry permit or somethink like that.
      you may also get the information from the HK Immigration Department.

• Replysiti,   Malaysia
    2010/10/20 11:43:00

Hi,I'm a Malaysian. i'm going to hong kong, and planing to visit macau from hong kong and later come back to hong kong and we will go to shenzen. I'm taking a flight home from hong kong later on. So, is it correct that i have to get the visa to enter shenzen?

• Anne :2010/10/23 23:24:00

if you take a group tour organized by a Hk travel agency and stay in Shenzhen less than 6 days, you are exempt from the visa. if not, then you need to apply a visa.

• Replyjay lee,   Saudi Arabia
    2010/10/23 13:15:00

hi... am a filipino in saudi. my sked is bahrain-hongkong-cebu, cathay pacific.... but i wish to stay in HK for some days... can i resked my HK-cebu ticket? is it necessary to have a exit air-ticket upon entering HK? since i dnt know if for how long ill be in HK ( am sure itll be less dan 14 days).. thanks...

• Lily :2010/10/23 23:23:00

if you want to resked your HK-Cebu ticket, you may need to consult the airline company first.
      it is necessary to have a exit airticket upon entering HK.

• ReplyJoana Yee,   Philippines
    2010/10/15 11:02:00

Hi im from the philippines, me and my 12 year old daughter plans to visit HongKong as tourists for 5 days on the last week of December 2010. what travel documents do we need especially for my daughter since she is still a minor?...Thank You.

• Tim :2010/10/16 22:06:00

hi,
      Philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so your passport and air tickets are enough. and there's no special requirement for your teenage daughter.

First   Previous    36    37    38    39    40    Next  Last