Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    35    36    37    38    39    Next  Last
  • ReplyBev   Indonesia    Apr. 11, 2011 11:57

Hi Warrior Tours,
    need a little advise & am sure you have the answers.
    We plan travelling from Bangkok to Macau
    (1 with valid Australian Passport) & (1 with valid Indonesian passport) this plan is for 3 days in Macau & then via Ferry to Hongkong for 6 days, then we fly back to Bangkok.
    Can you please advise if Visas are needed for either of us for Macau & Hongkong for the short stays. Thanking you so much.

• Replied by: Rose ( China )   Apr. 11, 2011 22:50

hi Bev,
      Australian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 90 days and Macau visa for 30 days;
      Indonesian passport holders have a 30-day visa-free period in both Hong Kong and Macau;
      so according to your plan, you do not need visas for both places.
      have a nice trip!

• Replyanne   Philippines    Apr. 09, 2011 17:47

hi I'm a filipina flight attentant working in Saudi and I have flight in Guangzhou..i'll be staying there for 3 days..we have 3 months china visa, 2 entry.

can I go to macau or hk without visa? or my china visa will stop me? thanks

• Replied by: Taylor   Apr. 10, 2011 21:39

hi Anne,
      Philppine passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 14 days and from Macau visa for 30 days. so you can go without the visas. since you are holding a double-entry China visa, you can even go back go China after your visit to Hong Kong and Macau.

• Replyjovic cantos   Philippines    Apr. 05, 2011 12:53

hi! im going back to hongkong, to visit my girlfriend, my first time going their, the immigration officer ask me if i have a OWWA sponsorhip from my girlfriend,my concern is how can i acquire that certification from OWWA. thanks, please do reply.

• Replied by: Bobby   Apr. 07, 2011 22:20

You could contact the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711 to get the accurate answer.

• Replymacy   Philippines    Mar. 28, 2011 18:34

hi I'm a Filipino citizen, and planning to go to Hongkong this coming April. Our itinerary is that our point of entry from manila is via Hongkong then our exit is via Macau back to manila is there any requirements needed other than the passport and do we need to have a stamp for exit in Hongkong before going to Macau?
    Tanks in advance...

• Replied by: Tina   Mar. 29, 2011 00:21

philippines passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days and Macau visa for 30 days. you can go to Macau from Hong Kong very smoothly. don't worry. your passport is enough.

• Replygerl   Saudi Arabia    Mar. 12, 2011 15:39

hi! im a filipino currently working in saudi. i will have my vacation this coming july and i wish to stop by in hongkong for a few days before going home to the philippines. is it possible since ill be coming from saudi? do i need a visa for that?

• Replied by: Tina   Mar. 13, 2011 01:54

as long as you hold a valid philippine passport, you are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 14 days.

• Replyrolly   Saudi Arabia    Mar. 09, 2011 03:33

hi'im filipino working here in Saudi, i got a plan to visit a friend in HONGKONG(from here Saudi to HK) and my question is do the airport imegration of hongkong needs ivitation letter from a fren in that said island?,,what more documents they need?thanks and regards

• Replied by: Elva   Mar. 09, 2011 21:48

hey rolly,
      how long will you stay in Hong Kong? Philippine passport holders are exempt from Hk visa for 14 days. if you want to stay longer than 14 days, you need to apply for a Hong Kong visa before you go, then an invitation letter will do some help for your visa application.

• Replyaudrey   Malaysia    Mar. 09, 2011 02:34

hi, my passport going to expire on 17NOV2011, can i still travel to Hong Kong on 1st april - 4th april 2011??

• Replied by: Tom   Mar. 09, 2011 21:42

you'd better renew it.

• ReplyAlberto Directo   Philippines    Mar. 06, 2011 08:44

Good day! We are planning to go to Hongkong this May 2011 for a 3-4 day holiday. Is it just alright to bring only with us our valid passports, plane tickets(return trip),hotel booking and AU$1000 (40,000PHP approx)? Please advise...thanks a lot.

• Replied by: Oliver   Mar. 06, 2011 20:21

yes, it is alright.

• Replymaureen   Philippines    Mar. 02, 2011 06:01

i like to ask if i can get 3-6months china visa 2 entry,im a filipino citizen,my bf will be in shanghai on march 9 for work,and he like me to be there also,what requirments i need,plz like the respond as soon as pssible,thank you.

• Replied by: Julie   Mar. 06, 2011 03:40

i think you can. but the duration, times of entry are decided by the Chinses Embassy.
      the basic requirements are:
      a completely filled out visa application form, your recently taken passport-size photo, your valid passport with at least 6 months' validity. see further info about the visa application:

• Replypretty mavs   Philippines    Feb. 15, 2011 05:05

hello may i ask im having a hongkong tour this april 2011 for 4 days but i want to visit macau also my probl;em is its not included n my itinerary only manila-hongkong stays 3 days and 1 day Guangzhou visit then from hongkong - manila may i ask if i refuse the Guangzhou visit and i will go macau for 1 day do i need visa to go there? pls help me what to do. as ive heard i need an entry exit pass from hongkong once i go to macau. pls help me thank you.

• Replied by: Nemo   Feb. 15, 2011 22:19

Philippine passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days

• Replykim d   Philippines    Jan. 28, 2011 11:00

as i browsed on these questions about visa and passport, i saw this:

All visitors must hold a passport or a valid travel document. Please note that the validity of these documents must not be less than 30 days since the day you enter Macau.

what does this mean? i am a bit stressed now since our flight to hongkong is on feb11. my husband's philippine passport will be released on feb9.

does this mean that he can't travel????

help

• Replied by: Hank   Jan. 28, 2011 20:37

No, since filipino passport holders are exempt from visa to Macau for 30 days, so your passport must be with at least 30 days validity left when you enter Macau. A passport is usually issued with 1-5 years validity, so your husband can use the newly issued passport for his travel.

• Replied by: kim d ( Philippines )   Jan. 29, 2011 22:32

thank you hank...

we are spending a day in shenzhen as well. we are touching down hk around 1am and i plan to travel to shenzhen on the same day.

i need help with the following:

1. where can i buy the chinese visa for us from hkia? is it available at the hkia?

2. we plan to visit these places:

wow, splendid china/folk village, happy valley, sea world xiaomeisha and overseas chinese town east.

what is the most appropriate order in visiting these places pertaining to distance and/or bus routes? what bus do we have to take when going to these places one after the other?

3. can you suggest places on where we can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner?

and on top of everything, HOW MUCH WILL THE GOING AROUND COST US?

thank you so much for the help!

• Replied by: Hank   Jan. 30, 2011 21:29

1. You'd better apply for the China visa from the China Embassy in Philippines in advance, since it's hard to apply for it in HK.
      2. You may take Shenzhen subwya line 1 from Luohu to Wow directly, where you may also visit the nearby attractions splendid china, folk village, happy valley and overseas chinese town. Then take bus no. 32/223 to Shanghai Hotel to change to Bus no. 103/103B to Xiaomeisha.
      3. You may just eat breakfast at Luohu, lunch at Wow and dinner at Xiaomeisha.

• Replymike tagle   Philippines    Jan. 09, 2011 14:26

Hi i'm travelling to HongKong this feb 12-15, 2010 (4days) and my passport expires March 13, 2010, will i be refused entry in HK?

• Replied by: David   Jan. 10, 2011 21:16

You'd better confirm with the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711 first.

• Replied by: suk ttsimsui ( Philippines )   Jan. 24, 2011 10:48

6 mos before the expiry or you will not be granted an entry

• Replybambie trinidad   Philippines    Jan. 22, 2011 03:19

Hi! i plan to visit my friend in hongkong. My filipina friend already resident there together her family, where i stay for 14 days as non-visa. Do i need a invitation or guarantee letter from them?...Please advice...-ty

• ReplyLloyd   Taiwan, Province Of China    Jan. 15, 2011 23:05

I'm holding taiwan passport,currently working in singapore,planning to visit hongkong n macau by cruise ship this coming 3rd week february 2011 (only 3 days on cruise) do i need to apply visa for gaining entry? do i need to apply visa in macau embassy here in singapore or visa upon arrival can? thanks...

• Replystiles lino   Philippines    Jan. 10, 2011 09:28

hi im a filipina it will be first time for me to visit hongkong. i have booked my ticket roundtrip already but i didnt include hotel booking.i will visit hk for 6 days.i have my passport, and a 20thou as show money, and roundtrip ticket.what else do i need?a friend told me that i need to have invitation letter from consulate in hk for me to be able to enter hk. is it true? do i need to have invitation from someone in hk so i can tour there?ill visit as tourist there.i plan to stay at my friends house shes working in hk. please answer thank you im so confused!

• Replied by: David   Jan. 10, 2011 21:18

I think your valid filipino passport with the documents you mentioned are enough for your Hong Kong Travel.

• Replyjoven pascua   Philippines    Dec. 29, 2010 23:29

i have scheduled flight from Mnila-Hongkong-Manila on Jan 20,2011 and only planned to stay overnight to Hongkong then go straight to Guangzhou for 3 days then back to Hongkong on Jan 25 then Manila. Do I need to secure visa for Guangzhou here in the Philippines?

Thanks,

Joven

• Replied by: Sara   Dec. 31, 2010 01:14

Yes, you have to apply for the China visa for your Guangzhou trip from the China Emabssy in your country before your departure if you haven't had a China visa before. If you have ever applied a China visa, you may apply for the visa in Hong kong, but there is still the possibility that your application will be refused in Hong Kong. Anyway, the safest way is to apply the China vis in your country.

• ReplySyeren   Indonesia    Dec. 21, 2010 22:28

My Indonesia passport has less than 6 months validity, working in S'pore (SPR). I'm going to HK on Jan 11, 2011 depart from S'pore. Can I still enter HK??

• Replied by: Mark   Dec. 22, 2010 21:23

I think you'd better renew your passport first, but it all depends on the HK entry port, you may contact the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 to confirm this.

• Replyproud2b   Philippines    Dec. 16, 2010 05:27

i am a student...we will be having our tour in macau and we really wanted to go to hongkong...is it really possible?? if yes, for how many days are we allowed to stay in hongkong?? by the way, we are all filipino students...:) tnX..

• Replied by: Tracy   Dec. 19, 2010 21:09

Philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so you can stay in HK less than 14 days.

• Replylisa   Philippines    Dec. 09, 2010 03:48

hi,im liza from philippines im planning to visit in hongkong..how many days allow to stay there?then can i extend my vacation?

• Replied by: Elva   Dec. 19, 2010 21:07

philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days. if you want to stay longer, then you need to apply the HK visa.

• Replybelle   Philippines    Dec. 06, 2010 10:40

hello..im going to macau this coming friday..do i need to have a show money?..if so how much could it be?...thanks

• Replied by: Amy   Dec. 06, 2010 21:25

it is usually required when applying a visa, but philippine passport hilders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so i think you don't need to have a show money.

First   Previous    35    36    37    38    39    Next  Last