Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    34    35    36    37    38    Next  Last
  • Replyuzumaki naruto   Philippines    Jun. 16, 2011 23:10

hi.. im 23 from philippines.. just wanna ask how can i book for cheaper fare here.. i'm planning to go to macau this coming july.. and how much will i have to spend for the hotel accomodation there if i planned to have a one-week vacation there

• Replied by: Hannah   Jun. 26, 2011 19:57

you'd better book the flight and hotel room as early as possible, so that you can get a good discount.

• ReplyTeo Siock Ping   Malaysia    Jun. 17, 2011 07:39

I am a Malaysian. I wish to ask that if my passport validity is less than 6 months, can I enter into Hong Kong & Macau?

• Replied by: Gina   Jun. 26, 2011 19:55

if less than 6 months, you'd better make sure there's at least 4 months' validity left, then can you go to Hong Kong and Macau.
      or you should renew your passport before you go.

• ReplyRhea Manlapaz   Philippines    Jun. 12, 2011 20:53

hi.. im a philippine passport holder, my passport will expired in dec. 2011. im planning to go singapore this july to visit my husband there. Can i travel if my passport will expired in dec. 02, 2011.. help me. thanks

• Replied by: Emily   Jun. 13, 2011 18:37

i think you'd better renew your passport before you go.

• Replylito   Saudi Arabia    Jun. 09, 2011 20:29

hi, i'll be going home this coming july 23 my flight is from jeddah to hongkong then 2hrs stop over then hongkong to manila via cathay pacific. what can i do if i want to extend for 2days in hongkong? how can i make it possible?

• Replycristine abejar   Philippines    Jun. 08, 2011 04:44

Thank God i found this site for an assistance. I hope you could help us.

I would just like to inquire or ask what will we do. My boyfriend wants to renew his british passport at british consulate their at hong kong. it has expired since he was 8 years old, and now realized its importance in going abroad.
    But here's the problem of going out to the country philippines for the first time at age 24. His british passport is totally blank or unused and is already expired. So my questions are,
    2. if he does so need to have phil passport first, will it cancels his british passport? is it legal to have a 2 different passport?
    3. what other expenses he has to prepare in going to hong kong? can it be processed for just hours or a day?

please please help us!

A lot of THANKS! GOD BLESS!

• Replied by: Filisia   Jun. 08, 2011 18:33

it seems they accept post, so may be your boyfriend can mail all the required documents to the UK Embassy in Hong Kong.
      but i has been so many years since his first passport, and i'm not sure whether he need to apply a new one. so i suggest you to consult the UK embassy in the Philppines first.
      good luck

• ReplyREGINA   Philippines    May. 28, 2011 23:42

Im a filipino passport holder, i will visit a friend of mine working in macau this coming june 15, 2011 up to 21st. I only have my passport with me, are there other documents i need to prepare for this trip?

• Replied by: Sally   May. 29, 2011 20:04

hi Regina,
      filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so you don't need a Macau visa.
      but you have to make sure that your passport is valid for at least 60 days.
      you probably need to provide your round trip ticket and arrangment of accommandation in Macau.

• ReplyJessica   Australia    May. 27, 2011 03:49

Hi there,
    I'm planning to travel to China first, then travel to Hong Kong and back from Guangzhou. But I've only applied for single entry permit visa. Can I apply for another visa while in HK? Or apply for visa in China once I land?

I'm an Australian passport holder.

Thanks for your help!!

• Replied by: Henry   May. 28, 2011 23:40

you can apply it in Hong Kong.

• ReplyDonna   Philippines    May. 24, 2011 05:31

hi! I am a filipina. Me & my kids are going to Hongkong this June 2011. After a 3 day stay in hongkong, we wanted to visit macau for 3 days. Do we need a macau visa? Or a hongkong visa upon our entry?

My children travelling with me are 18 year old, 13 year old & 3 year old. After a week, My 18 & 13 old daughters will be going back to the philippines, will there be any problem as they will not be going with home with me?

Your help will be very much appreciated.

• Replied by: Kina   May. 24, 2011 20:45

hi donna,
      Philippine passport holders are exempt from hong kong visa for 14 days and are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days. so you don't need to apply the visas for Hong Kong and Macau.
      i think there's no problem for your kids to go back to Philippines.

• Replytarekh wissanji   Tanzania, United Republic Of    May. 20, 2011 02:16

Dear Sir/madam,
    my dad and i are currently living in Arusha Tanzania , Africa. Both of us are holding Canadian Passports , therefore do we require visas to go to Ghanzou and other parts of the country?
    Or would we first go to Hong Kong and buy our visa there and to apply for Ghanzou visa.
    Am not sure of what to do?

• Replied by: Elizabeth   May. 22, 2011 01:32

you are required to apply the visa to mainland China.
      you can apply the visa in the Chinese Embassy in Tanzania, or you can apply the visa when you are in Hong Kong.

• Replyshella   Philippines    May. 12, 2011 11:12

Good day! I am a native-born immigrant/resident of the Philippines, but a Taiwan passport holder. I have a scheduled tour to Hong Kong and Macau this month. I have already secured a visa for Hongkong. Do i still need a separate visa for Macau? Our visit to Macau will only be 6 to 8 hours.
    Will await your prompt reply. Thank you.

• Replied by: Tina   May. 15, 2011 03:40

yes, shella,
      you still need a Macau visa.

• Replyshahbaz gul   Pakistan    May. 14, 2011 10:49

some body help me for going to hong kong

• Replied by: Rechael   May. 15, 2011 03:07

you need to apply the Hong Kong Visa in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go.

• ReplySuchada Ithijarukul   Thailand    Oct. 18, 2009 03:37

My passport is valid for 5 months. Can I enter Hong Kong in this month for 4 days. Thanks

• Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Oct. 19, 2009 23:00

Yes. You can enter Hong Kong with your valid Thailand passport and stay there for four days. Your visa free period is one month.

• Replied by: Urchie ( Philippines )   May. 11, 2011 02:05

Hi i am urchie,actually i was did already 3 times extension visa in hongkong and they approved in immigration government,but i want exit macau and turning back to honkong to get another 14 days visa to stay in hongkong.Do you think they give me again another 14 day from immigration personel?

• Replied by: Helen   May. 11, 2011 22:54

hi Urchie,
      you'd better not.
      since you have already done three times extension, and if you are refused this time, there will be a mark on your passport, then it will be hard for you to go to Hong Kong in the future.
      but someone says that whether you can get another 14 days partially depends on the moods of the officer of the immigration you meet. if you are lucky, you may enter Hong Kong smoothly, but if not, the officer may mark on your passport.
      good luck!

• ReplyBev   Cambodia    May. 05, 2011 00:46

I did ask a question a couple of weeks ago but have not had an answer.
    Just need to know, if one is in transit in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) flying from Ho Chi Minh to Laos, does one need a visa as a transit passenger whilst waiting in the transit lounge, I think not but need this verified.
    Many Thanks.

• Replied by: Jack   May. 05, 2011 22:54

No visa will be required at Phnom Penh for transit passengers continuing their journey within 72 hours, provided holding valid return or onward tickets.

• ReplyBev   Indonesia    Apr. 29, 2011 11:39

Hi, Thanks so much for the answers to my last question, now one more question.
    If flying from Ho Chi Minh via Phnom Penh (Cambodia.) to Laos with a 2 hour stop over & only remaining in transit lounge, does one need a visa.?
    Many Thanks.
    Kind Regards.

• ReplyShenz   New Zealand    Apr. 13, 2011 04:23

Hi I would like ask someone who had a experience going to Hongkong. My son and I we were going to Philippine and Japan but the question is we have to stop over to Hongkong for 8 hours and we are planning to spend time out of airport, is there any place close to airport that we can go and have a look or shopping? I dont know anything about Hongkong cz this is my first time to use Cathay Pacific. I usually fly Singapore and getting bored.

Look forward to hear your advice.

• Replied by: Rose   Apr. 13, 2011 23:17

hi, i went Hong Kong last week, the shopping mall in Tung Chung is very close to the airport.
      you can take the city bus S1 from the Passenger Terminal to the mall terminus for about HKD 3.5. (5 min ride)
      all kinds of stores, cinema, restaurants can all be found here.
      if time permits, you can also take a short visit to the Lantau Island. the cable car station of the island is within walk distance from Tung Chung.

• ReplyBev   Indonesia    Apr. 11, 2011 11:57

Hi Warrior Tours,
    need a little advise & am sure you have the answers.
    We plan travelling from Bangkok to Macau
    (1 with valid Australian Passport) & (1 with valid Indonesian passport) this plan is for 3 days in Macau & then via Ferry to Hongkong for 6 days, then we fly back to Bangkok.
    Can you please advise if Visas are needed for either of us for Macau & Hongkong for the short stays. Thanking you so much.

• Replied by: Rose ( China )   Apr. 11, 2011 22:50

hi Bev,
      Australian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 90 days and Macau visa for 30 days;
      Indonesian passport holders have a 30-day visa-free period in both Hong Kong and Macau;
      so according to your plan, you do not need visas for both places.
      have a nice trip!

• Replyanne   Philippines    Apr. 09, 2011 17:47

hi I'm a filipina flight attentant working in Saudi and I have flight in Guangzhou..i'll be staying there for 3 days..we have 3 months china visa, 2 entry.

can I go to macau or hk without visa? or my china visa will stop me? thanks

• Replied by: Taylor   Apr. 10, 2011 21:39

hi Anne,
      Philppine passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 14 days and from Macau visa for 30 days. so you can go without the visas. since you are holding a double-entry China visa, you can even go back go China after your visit to Hong Kong and Macau.

• Replyjovic cantos   Philippines    Apr. 05, 2011 12:53

hi! im going back to hongkong, to visit my girlfriend, my first time going their, the immigration officer ask me if i have a OWWA sponsorhip from my girlfriend,my concern is how can i acquire that certification from OWWA. thanks, please do reply.

• Replied by: Bobby   Apr. 07, 2011 22:20

You could contact the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711 to get the accurate answer.

• Replymacy   Philippines    Mar. 28, 2011 18:34

hi I'm a Filipino citizen, and planning to go to Hongkong this coming April. Our itinerary is that our point of entry from manila is via Hongkong then our exit is via Macau back to manila is there any requirements needed other than the passport and do we need to have a stamp for exit in Hongkong before going to Macau?
    Tanks in advance...

• Replied by: Tina   Mar. 29, 2011 00:21

philippines passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days and Macau visa for 30 days. you can go to Macau from Hong Kong very smoothly. don't worry. your passport is enough.

• Replygerl   Saudi Arabia    Mar. 12, 2011 15:39

hi! im a filipino currently working in saudi. i will have my vacation this coming july and i wish to stop by in hongkong for a few days before going home to the philippines. is it possible since ill be coming from saudi? do i need a visa for that?

• Replied by: Tina   Mar. 13, 2011 01:54

as long as you hold a valid philippine passport, you are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 14 days.

First   Previous    34    35    36    37    38    Next  Last