Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    32    33    34    35    36    Next  Last
  • ReplyMustafa   India    Nov. 08, 2011 12:24

Hi
    I am a Indian planning to visit Macau and from there to Hongkong. Now do I have to return to Macau for my return journey to India. Will there be any visa problem.

• Replied by: Helen   Nov. 08, 2011 18:51

Hi Mustafa,
      i think there's no problem if you have the return flight ticket.

• ReplyCHETNA KUKREJA   India    Nov. 06, 2011 20:32

hi
    i wish to go to hongkong then macao and again
    back to hongkong .do i need any visa for my whole trip of four days?

• Replied by: Helen   Nov. 07, 2011 19:42

you don't need visas for your four day trip.

• ReplySamantha   Philippines    Nov. 03, 2011 18:25

Hi
    I am a Filipino. My family and I wish to go to Hong Kong for two days, and ride the ferry going to Macau and stay there for another two days. Is it possible to go back to the Philippines from Macau or should we go back to Hong Kong first then go back to the Philippines?
    Thank you!

• Replied by: Lisa   Nov. 03, 2011 18:53

You may just go back to Philippines from Macau, no need to go back to Hong Kong first.

• ReplyAngela   Philippines    Nov. 03, 2011 07:43

Hi, We plan to visit HK and Macau(for 4 days) on the 4th week of March, but just noticed that my passport will expire on Sept4 which will leave less than 6 months validity. Can we still enter HK and Macau on that case? I believe no visa is also required right? Thanks

• Replied by: Bruce   Nov. 03, 2011 18:48

I don't think it will matter too much, but it all depends on the Entry and Exit office of HK and Macau.

• Replylyn   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 02, 2011 04:22

hi,
    im a filipina and i have been staying here in hongkong for 14 days as tourist and again extended my visa for 7 days so i should stay here until nov 9.but i want to extend again my stay here..im staying at my husband who is a resident of hongkong..is it possible that il visit macau or exit to macau then return to hongkong for another 14day visa?tanx a lot

• Replied by: Tracy   Nov. 02, 2011 19:08

Hi lyn,
      if you want to stay longer with your husband, why don't you apply for an Entry for Residence as Dependants in Hong Kong.
      with the permit, you can also work in Hong Kong.

• Replymaria deswert   Indonesia    Oct. 31, 2011 22:19

Hi, my passport is switzerland, do i need to apply visa to Hong Kong? My trip only 3 days there. thank you,

• Replied by: Apple   Nov. 01, 2011 19:19

Hi Maria,
      Swiss passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days, so you don't need to apply the Hong Hong Visa.

• Replys. m. siddiqur rahman   Bangladesh    Oct. 31, 2011 12:09

URGENT ENQUIRY
    Hi, i am Bangladeshi tourist. I am coming Guangzhou on 25 November 2011 with china visa from chinise embassy in my country. During this period i would like to visit Hong kong. Do i need a hongkong visa to enter hongkong?. If so, i need to get visa from bangladesh or from china? Please let me know.
    Regards
    saidur

• Replied by: flora   Oct. 31, 2011 19:22

you need to apply a HongKong visa through the Chinese Embassy in Banladesh before you going to China, and you'd better apply it now.

• Replymic   Singapore    Oct. 31, 2011 09:29

my taiwanese friend will be going hong kong for 6 days, he will be applying for a hongkong visa but if he wants to visit macau for only on a day tour during his hong kong trip, must he apply for macau visa separately?

• Replied by: Alicia   Oct. 31, 2011 19:19

yes, he also need to apply the Macau visa/ entry permit.

• ReplyPhyllis   Malaysia    Oct. 29, 2011 10:15

URGENT ENQUIRY:
    My passport is going to expire on 28feb and i will be going to macau tmr (31Oct) and to HK on 1Nov. Am i allowed to enter? I will be in HK for 1 week only..

• Replied by: Ann   Oct. 29, 2011 19:45

don't worry, you will be allowed to enter both Hong Kong and Macau.
      enjoy your trip!

• Replyangel   Philippines    Oct. 24, 2011 00:32

hi i dint notice that my passport was going to expire this dec 2011 so its less 6months and im just a tourist but the immigration just let me in macau now. is it possible i can go to hongkong for a day and go back to macau still? or il be questioned with my passport in hongkong?

• Replied by: Amanda   Oct. 24, 2011 20:10

hi Angel,
      there's no problem with your passport and don't worry about it.

• Replymel   Philippines    Oct. 17, 2011 22:42

hiya,
    need help..im a philippine passport holder, i'll be travelling to singapore and malaysia on dec.2011 and my passport will expire on march,2012.do you think both immigrations will allow me to travel?
    thanks!

• Replied by: Ashley   Oct. 18, 2011 21:00

hi Mel,
      you should consult the immigrations of the two countries.

• Replynaved   India    Oct. 16, 2011 01:16

hi, i will be landing in macau and staying there for 2 days before leaving for hong kong. my return flight is from macau, so would i need separate visas for staying in hong kong??

• Replied by: Darvin   Oct. 16, 2011 20:53

hi Naved,
      Indian passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so you don't need to apply the visa.
      when you enter Macau for the second time to catch your return flight, i suggest you take a ferry from Hong Kong directly to Macau and do not pass the control, and take the flight directly.
      actually, if you go through the Macau customs, you may be granted another 30 days.

• ReplyNash   China    Oct. 14, 2011 21:09

Hi,I am living and working in shanghai, I have a house and company here.But i am from Ghana, I am travelling to hongkong and macau next month, I would like to know how to acquire visa to these place?

Regards

• Replied by: Julie   Oct. 15, 2011 19:24

hi Nash,
      you can apply the visas for Hong Kong and Macau by posting the required documents to the Hong Kong and Macau immigration departments.

• Replyetaish   India    Oct. 12, 2011 09:35

do we need to carry passport for immigration when we have to go from hongkong to macau

• Replied by: Darvin   Oct. 12, 2011 20:23

yes, of course.
      passport shows your identity when traveling abroad, you'd better take it with you all the time.

• ReplyImy   Philippines    Oct. 12, 2011 01:14

Good day!
    My Philippine passport will expire on March 2012 and I'm planning to visit Hong Kong this October 2011 for 3 days and 2 nights. Does the 6 months validity period apply to enter Hong Kong?
    Please advise asap.
    Thank you!

• Replied by: Kelly   Oct. 12, 2011 20:10

hi,
      Filipino passport holders are exempt from hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you only need to make sure your passport is valid for at least 14 + 30=44 days as you enter hong Kong.

• ReplyMary Rose   Philippines    Oct. 11, 2011 16:10

I would like to inquire, I plan to visit Guangzhou, China for a 10 day vacation this 3rd week of October, do I need to get a tourist visa?
    Thank You, awaiting for your response.

• Replied by: Iris   Oct. 11, 2011 20:08

of course you need to apply the visa Mary, and you'd better apply it now.

• ReplyJulie   United Arab Emirates    Oct. 09, 2011 23:04

Do Iranians need to apply visa to Macau in their home country?

• Replied by: Lily   Oct. 10, 2011 20:01

hi Julie,
      the Iranians can apply the Macau visa in their home country or the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in the county which they live in currently. they can also obtain the visa upon arrival in Macau.

• ReplyBenjo   Philippines    Sep. 30, 2011 11:34

Hi! Me & my friend with 2 mos HK working visa are planning to visit Macau after his visa expires. Can he still enter HK as tourist after 3 day tour in Macau?

• Replied by: Peter   Oct. 08, 2011 19:25

yes Benjo,
      your friend can enter HK as a tourist and stay in Hong Kong up to 14 days.

• Replymalou   Philippines    Sep. 28, 2011 04:18

hi!me and my family planning to visit macau and hongkong on nov.for 3 days.from manila Phil entry to macau and exit to hongkong is that possible?pls give me an advise asap.tnx

• Replied by: Ashley   Sep. 28, 2011 18:43

hi Malou,
      i think it is possible, but you'd better prepare your round-trip tickets when you enter Hong Kong.

• ReplyDicky Moningka   Indonesia    Sep. 25, 2011 13:25

Hi, my family are planning to visit Hong Kong in December 2011 for 8 days-holiday. When travelling to Hong Kong in December 2011 my sons will have their Indonesian passport with expired date in April 2012. I believe Indonesian are exempt for HongKong visa 30 days as tourists. Is it correct? Please advise how long the minimum validity of our Indonesian passport when entering HongKong in December 2011. Do we need our passports to have at least the validity of 30 days or 60 days? Thank you for your help. Dicky

• Replied by: Candy   Sep. 25, 2011 19:35

your passport need to be valid for at least 60 days.

First   Previous    32    33    34    35    36    Next  Last