Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    31    32    33    34    35    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyarshad   India    Dec. 23, 2011 07:09

    i came to china iam in Guangzhou now i have china visa 30days -from Guangzhou i can travel to macau and hongkong and back again to Guangzhou

    • Replied by: Bruce   Dec. 23, 2011 18:05

      If it is an one-entry visa, you will be bot able to enter Guangzhou again.

  • ReplyMisty   Malaysia    Dec. 22, 2011 00:56

    i have a malaysia passport and i am planning to go Hong Kong travelling on 14/03/2012-18/03/2012
    but my passport expired on 27/09/2012, can i entering Hong Kong?

    • Replied by: Kevin   Dec. 22, 2011 18:00

      I think you can, but it all depends on the Entry and Exit Office of HK finally. Good Luck!

  • Replyrendy   Indonesia    Dec. 21, 2011 07:04

    Hai, there...
    I'm from indonesia and plan to traveling to hongkong for 4days.
    Do i need to apply visa to go there?
    Or i just have an visa on arrival there?

    • Replied by: Rita   Dec. 21, 2011 18:10

      no rendy,
      you don' t need to apply the hong Kong visa, as Indonesian passport holders can stay in hong Kong free of visa for 30 days.
      see more information at

    • Replied by: Mark   Dec. 22, 2011 17:58

      The only thing will be required is your valid filipino passport.

  • Replyjolymar decano   Philippines    Dec. 21, 2011 18:17

    hello can i ask if we can enter macau as a tourist after working in hongkong then go back philippines then go to macau...are there any requirements need entering macau from philippines thanks

  • ReplyTammy   Viet Nam    Dec. 19, 2011 17:33

    Do I need a visa to entry Macau from hong kong? I'm holding vietnamese passport
    Thanks & regards

    • Replied by: Emily   Dec. 19, 2011 18:20

      yes Tammy,
      you need to have a Macau visa, and you have to apply it through the Chinese Embassy in your country.

  • Replyniraj   Nepal    Dec. 19, 2011 01:27

    i want to go hongkung for work.can i ?i am neplese citizens its proses for this

    • Replied by: Rain   Dec. 19, 2011 18:16

      i think you can, but it is better for you to get a job offer from a company in Hong Kong first, and then you can apply a work visa.

  • ReplyChow   Malaysia    Dec. 13, 2011 23:19

    i will go Hong Kong travel on next year, beside HK planning to ShenZhen. from Hong Kong to Shenzhen need any premit??? need apply at where?

    • Replied by: Daisy   Dec. 14, 2011 17:27

      yes, you need to apply a Chinese tourist visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate gerenal in your country.

  • ReplyManish   Nepal    Dec. 12, 2011 18:25

    I am transiting through Hong Kong for 4 hours on the way to Kathmandu. Do I need a transit visa? I am travelling on a Nepalese Passport. Thanks

    • Replied by: vivien   Dec. 13, 2011 18:24

      no Manish,
      you don't need visa for the 4 hours transition in Hong Kong.

  • Replymaricris   Philippines    Dec. 11, 2011 23:57

    hi,im maricris and im working here in kuwait.i like to go vacation to philippines for 2 months and comeback here in kuwait after 2 months vacation.so,i just want to ask is it possible that from here in kuwait can i visit hongkong for 14 days?and after 14 days go home in philippines?and what requirements and how much i will cost by dollar?thank you

    • Replied by: Vivien   Dec. 12, 2011 17:56

      Hi Maricris,
      filipina passport holders are allowed to stay in Hong Kong without a visa up to 14 days, so i think there's no problem for you to go visit Hong Kong and then go home in the Philippines.

  • ReplyTanCf   Philippines    Dec. 11, 2011 05:32

    HI, i am filipino...i got a contract working at hongkong with a visa 6 months from JAn 2012 til JUn 2012 as a singer...i would like to ask that after my contract or visa done, i want to go malaysia have vacation or as a tourist..do this immigration of the hongkong will stop me from going to malaysia instead of going back to my country Philippines?

    • Replied by: Tina   Dec. 11, 2011 18:48

      don't worry, as long as you leave Hong Kong when your visa expires, you can go any country you like and they will not stop you from going to Malaysia.

  • ReplyPhil   Philippines    Dec. 07, 2011 07:34

    Hi, I'm a Philippine passport holder. Can I enter Hong Kong, go to Macau, and fly back to the Philippines from Macau? Thanks.

    • Replied by: Vic   Dec. 07, 2011 19:18

      yes, you can.
      just remember to leave within the visa-free period (Hong Kong 14 days, and Macau 30 days) for Filipino passport holders.

  • ReplyNazeer   India    Dec. 04, 2011 23:34

    i am indian but working in duabi,i came to hong kong with my son and wife (my son and wife having hong kong permanent ID ) for 14 days,but i want to visit macau for one day , can i go to macau and come back to hong kong . what is the procedure?

    • Replied by: Babala   Dec. 05, 2011 18:29

      Hi Nazeer,
      you can go to Macau and do not need the Macau visa if you just go there for one day, but the question is when you get back to Hong Kong, you may be refused to enter as your last departure date is so close. i think you can apply a HK dependent visa.

  • ReplyStephen Pentland   Philippines    Dec. 03, 2011 05:41

    My girlfriend is Filipina and will get her first Philippine passport on Dec 13th. We are going all around asia on holidays in Feb, 2012. From Hong Kong, we intend to go to Shenzen then catch a ferry to Macau - walk across the border to Gonbei the return before catching a flight to haikou. Will she be able to get a multiple entry visa in Manila. If not, can we get her visas in Macau or Hong Kong for Haikou and Gonbei (Zhuhai). thank you for your help

    • Replied by: Alicia   Dec. 03, 2011 18:32

      she need a multiple entry Chinese visa through the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines, and you can not apply the visa in Hong Kong or Macau.
      i suggest you make a little changes for your trip, so that a single entry visa will be enough.

  • ReplySajid   Pakistan    Nov. 30, 2011 00:16

    Dear Sir,
    My name is sajid i live in sialkot-pakistan i planned to visit hong kong with my wife & 3 year old little daughter can you tell me have any agent in pakistan who could arrange the visa process.waiting for your reply


    • Replied by: Cathy   Nov. 30, 2011 18:29

      Hi Sajid,
      you can apply the visa directly through the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

  • ReplyD RAVI KUMAR   India    Nov. 29, 2011 04:23

    i hold an indian passport and we friends have planned to go to macau (through flight)and from there to hongkong,shenzhen and zhuhai (through ferry) and back to macau to catch the flight back to our nation.kindly suggest what are all the visa formalities in these above mentioned places? my travel period is totally 6 days. kindly help

    • Replied by: Blaire   Nov. 29, 2011 20:05

      you need to apply a Chinese tourist visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country.
      you will be required to present the visa when you enter Shenzhen.
      you will also be required to present your air tickets from Macau back to India.

  • ReplyJem   Philippines    Nov. 28, 2011 23:21

    Hello, I'm from Philippines. We're planning to travel to Macau this coming February 2012. My question is, do we still require to get a visa? We will only stay from Feb 2 to 5, 2012, so that counts only 3days. Thanks for your time.

    • Replied by: Ben   Nov. 29, 2011 20:00

      hi Jem,
      you don't need to apply the Macau visa, but you need to make sure that your passport is valid for at least 60 days.

  • ReplyAna Sara   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 26, 2011 02:13

    Just want to ask.. I have an Indian friend which based in UAE and he wants to visit hong kong,does he need to apply visa?

    • Replied by: Blaire   Nov. 26, 2011 17:46

      Hi Ana,
      Indian passport holders are allowed to stay in Hong Kong for 14 days free of visa, so your friend does not need a Hong Kong visa if he holds an Indian passport.

  • ReplyAsilas   Libyan Arab Jamahiriya    Nov. 26, 2011 01:22

    i am libyan, yet i am studying in Australia at the moment. i would like to visit Macau, Taiwan, Hong kong and china. can i get one tourist visa for all of them or i need to get a single visa for each?

    • Replied by: Apple   Nov. 26, 2011 17:42

      hi Asilas,
      all the places you want to visit require seperate visas, so you need to apply 4 visas or entry permits.

  • Replyalice   Philippines    Nov. 21, 2011 00:44

    hi im filipina,and ive been in hongkong for how many times because of my boyfriend.his working in hk as a football player..what should i do to stay longer without going anywhere for exit just to extend for another 14 days then need to come in philippines?

    • Replied by: Sara   Nov. 21, 2011 18:42

      Hi Alice,
      I know if you go to Hong Kong to live with your family (husband or wife, parents over 60, or children younger than 18), you can apply for a dependent visa and stay longer, but do not sure what you can do to stay longer. maybe find a job or get married to your BF.

  • Replysteven   United States    Nov. 10, 2011 19:46

    hi, i would like to go to macau from us on jan 29, and go to hongkong airport to going back to vietnam. so do i need visas for macau and hongkong?

    • Replied by: Carlos   Nov. 11, 2011 18:29

      No visa will be required for an US passport holder to macau for 30 days and to Hk for 90 days.

 First   Previous    31    32    33    34    35    Next  Last