Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last
  • ReplyKrishaz    Mar. 08, 2016 09:34

Hello I'm from the Philippines and I plan to visit HK for 11 days along with my family. We want to get as much stamps on our passports and I was wondering if we could also get it stamped as we do side trip tours to Macau and Guangzhou? I've been hearing claims that Hong Kong no longer stamps passports and so does nearby countries, is this true?

• Replied by: Daming   Apr. 19, 2016 05:38

Krishaz, I haven’t heard of this kind of news. You can go there to have a try. I think you can get stamps when you go there because you will go through the immigration inspection and then the officers will stamp on your passport.Besides, if you want to travel to Guangzhou, you need to hold valid entry permit to go there.

• Replyjudith gapay    Feb. 01, 2016 08:36

I'm Judy, im x domestic helper in HK and planning to visit my friend and bf in HK....what requiremnts do i need to show at the immig.?

• Replied by: Kitty   Feb. 18, 2016 01:56

Judith, may I know which passport do you hold? Because people from most countries can enjoy free entry to HK; if you come from one of them, you can go there freely. Otherwise, you need to apply for an entry permit beforehand.

• Replied by: Naml   Feb. 18, 2016 03:11

im holding a philippine passport and so.i need.an.invitation lettrer

• Replied by: Kitty   Feb. 18, 2016 03:22

Dear, if you go there for no more than 14 days, you can enjoy free entry. And you just need to take your passport, the return ticket and enough travel fees. But if you want to stay for exceeding 14 days, you should apply for a visit entry permit and you need to provide your passport and its copy, the completed application form with a passport-style color photo glued, your financial support proof, transportation arrangement such as flight itinerary, travel plan to HK as well as an invitation letter from your friend (if any).

• ReplyBrenda    Feb. 11, 2016 03:33

Hi Im a Filipino passport holder and planning to go for vacation, i am currently working in Dubai, UAE with a residence visa and my vacation will be on May 26. From Dubai I will planning to drop by to HK for 3 days, 1 full day to Macau and 1 full day to Shenzhen (window of China) and come back to hongkong then go to philippine. Now i just want to know is it possible for me to enter shenzhen? do I required to get the entry permit? please advise.

• Replied by: Richard   Feb. 18, 2016 01:53

Dear, you can enter Shenzhen without an entry permit if you go to Shenzhen from Macau, after stay in Shenzhen for one day, you go to HK. In this case, you can enjoy the 24 hour direct transit there and no entry permit is required.

• Replied by: rose   Feb. 18, 2016 02:30

Hi,how about if from Hongkong to Shenzhen, is it possible?

• Replied by: Richard   Feb. 18, 2016 02:54

Rose, it depends. If you enter Shenzhen from HK and stay there for less than 24 hours, and then go to a third country or region instead of HK, it is possible. But if you return to HK after your trip to Shenzhen, you should apply for an entry permit in advance.

• ReplyWang    Nov. 24, 2015 11:30

Hi I'm a Filipino citizen planning to visit hongkong in January 11 then back to Manila in January 17.. Now if I arrive in January 11 in hk can visit china and both a visa then stay in china for 3days then go back to hk January 15 ? Is it possible to enter china to stay for three days and both a Chinese visa? Pls help me

• Replied by: Lily   Dec. 06, 2015 01:55

If you want to enter mainland China, you should apply for a separate visa in advance. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to enter.

• Replied by: Toby   Feb. 18, 2016 02:04

Rena, you can go to the exit and entry administration of the local public security bureau direct and report the situation to the police, and then the police will investigate the case and make punishment to the one first and deport him/her then.

• ReplyLouie    Jan. 17, 2016 14:33

Hi,I am delighted to see your comments.I have a Tanzanian passport I think i get a 90 day stay in both Hk and Macao,I am planning to stay in Macao for at least 2 months , Since my ticket will be for that period , how much money shall I have to show them in cash , And I will be going to Macao through HK by ferry , will HK stamp exit in the ferry station ??Thanks very much in advance

• Replied by: Baker   Feb. 18, 2016 01:59

The show money should be at least 5,000 MOP in Macau. I think you can get the exit stamp in HK ferry station.

• ReplyGeechan    Dec. 06, 2015 09:42

HI! I'm a Philippine passport holder and planning to go to Macau and Hongkong on April 2016. My boyfriend and his family will be having a vacation in Macau since his mother is working there. His mother will be send us an invitation letter. I'm going there together with his sister and father. Is there any chance that I will be offloaded? What are the requirements that I need to prepare? We will be staying at his mom's apartment. I don't have work but I do have business that is registered here in the Philippines.

• Replied by: Nathan   Dec. 16, 2015 02:49

Geechan, as you have a Filipino passport, you can enter HK and Macau freely for a stay less than 14 days and 30 days respectively. As long as you prepare well, you won't be offloaded. You need to take your passport, return ticket, enough money, and an address to stay in.

• Replied by: Geechan   Dec. 18, 2015 21:16

Is it possible to book Clark to HongKong via Cebu Pacific and the return flight is Macau to Manila via AirAsia?

• Replied by: Nathan   Feb. 18, 2016 01:43

Yes, it's possible.

• ReplyJoaquin    Aug. 28, 2014 12:49

How do we lessen the chance of getting offloaded here in the philippines? We are going to HK (bought a travel package from a travel agency). Problem is I think we are a red flag to the IO because:We are freelancers, so we have no company id if they'll ask us. But we are financially capable to go through this trip.What we plan to bring:1. our etickets/roundtrip tickets (obviously)2. itinerary provided by the travel agency3. we are willing to print our bank statement of accounts to prove that we do have more than enough money4. Php10-15k of show money eachIs this enough for us to "pass"? Any suggestions?

• Replied by: bismark asamoah   Feb. 11, 2016 13:26

please i am from Ghana and i like to travel to macau for business meeting and visit a friend for few days but i do not have a visa to go there since there is no embassy here. please is it possible to enter without any problem? But i have credit card with enough money

• Replied by: Sally   Sep. 01, 2014 05:50

these documents are enough for your travel in HK and I believe you won't have any problem in applying for a visa.

• ReplyAizaz    Dec. 11, 2015 17:51

Hey This is Aizaz from PakistanI had a double entry visa of HongkongSo i had a direct flight from Lahore to Guangzhou. i planned to go to guangzhou then to Hk via mtr,same is the case while returning,so i applied for a transit visa type (G) I recieved a 5 Day single entry visa. the problem is how can i return via china with a single entry visa? Will i get a 24 hour permit at Hk mtr when leaving for guangzhou?I remember the visa officer talking about 24 hour stay when i go back. But i am not sure. Its confusing. please clear this problem with a legitimate source so that i dont have problem in my trip. Thanks!

• Replied by: Zack   Dec. 16, 2015 03:46

Aizaz, you will depart from HK to Guangzhou by MTR, and then fly to Lahore? If so, as long as you stay in Guangzhou for less than 24 hours, you don't need the G type. It's because you have access to the 24hrs direct transit policy. Information about such policy can be found on any website of overseas Chinese embassies.

• ReplyValentin mendoza    Dec. 12, 2015 23:01

Me and my girlfriend plan to take a trip to Hongkong. is it possible that we enter via macau and exit via hongkong? And what requirements would we need thanks so much for the help:))

• Replied by: Belle   Dec. 16, 2015 02:46

If your country has signed the free-entry agreement with HK, you can go there. Of course you can enter via Macau and exit via HK. You are required to hold a valid passport, round-trip air tickets, and enough money.

• Replyper    Nov. 02, 2015 22:47

i would like to ask im visiting macau next month on there we stay in our freind house with a blue card in macao and we get visa from macao to shenzhen to 2 days it s possible? in shenshen china can we exit there going to hongkong stay for 1 day? after going in macau to our flight to manila

• Replied by: Bernie   Dec. 06, 2015 02:59

May I know what passport do you hold?

• Replied by: per   Dec. 06, 2015 05:47

im a holding a philippine passport

• Replied by: Cindy   Dec. 16, 2015 02:44

Dear, I'm afraid you can't get Shenzhen VOA. You need to apply one before the trip.

• Replyshamjith    Dec. 15, 2015 04:07

Hi,I'm an Indian Citizen working under a job permit in HK currently now and possess a HKID card. when my job permit expires I would like to stay for couple more days may be like 2 weeks.Will it be sufficient if I go to Macau and then return to HK as a tourist,if so how many days I need to stay in Macau...or is there other ways to stay in HK without going to other country..Please advise

• Replied by: Vera   Dec. 16, 2015 02:27

You can go to Macau and then re-enter as a tourist. You just need to stay in Macau for a few days. There is no specific time limit.

• Replyaloediyah    Nov. 01, 2014 09:59

Hi!I am a filipino citizen and a non-working spouse. My husband is an ofw. We are planning to go to Macau from Manila and stay for 3 days and take a ferry ride to Hongkong for 2 days before returning to Manila. Do we need to provide bank statement or bank certificate or bank passbook will suffice? How much total money should our bank account have?

• Replied by: emerson   Dec. 14, 2015 10:55

good evening im pilipino passport holder this coming december 21 is my flight going to macau i have roundtrip ticket from december 21 to january 4 and i have letter invitation from my friend he from consulate in macau but now i have have work in philippines my question is possible that im not going to offload thanks to your reply....

• Replied by: Nina   Dec. 16, 2015 02:25

Emerson, don't worry. In normal cases, you won't be offloaded. You can enjoy a 30-day free entry to Macau actually. You need to take your passport, enough money (at least MOP 5000), and round-trip tickets.

• Replied by: Douglas   Nov. 04, 2014 22:57

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau and 14-day free entry to visit HK. You are suggested to prepare your bank statement, round trip tickets and hotel booking in case the immigration officer requires to see. Since you stay with your husband, you two can use one bank statement. There is no limitation on the money, but the more the better.

• ReplyRon    Oct. 24, 2015 11:36

Hi, currently im working here in saudi arabia and planning to drop by in Hongkong for total of 5 days. Heres the scenario:From saudi arabia, My stop over is Hongkong and my next flight going to Philippines after 3 days. Then after the 3 days I go to Philippines. Of course my returning pattern of flight will be the same going to saudi arabia, The question is I can enter again to HK for another 2 days (My return flight from HK to Saudi Arabia after 2 days) even I already entered in HK last time? Thank you in advance.

• Replied by: Michelle   Dec. 06, 2015 03:02

Yes, you can.

• ReplyTeresa    Oct. 26, 2015 22:32

I am Filipino holding Philippine passport, planning to visit Hongkong for 7 days and go to Macau for 2 days, i am flying to Hongkong from Manila and plan to fly back from Macau to Manila.. would it required a visa just to fly back to Manila from Macau airport.. would i required a visa to do that. My passport is less than 30 days valid when i enter Macau would it be a problem?

• Replied by: Zoe   Dec. 06, 2015 03:01

No, the visa is not required, but you need to renew your passport. Otherwise, you may be forbided to enter.

• Replyirene    Oct. 21, 2015 19:31

I am from singapore. I'm going to zhuhai to visit a relative. If I stay longer than 14 days , can I hop over to macau for a day , stamp my passport & re - enter zhuhai again for another 14 days. Or must I travel to hongkong in order to extend another 14 days in zhuhai. Singapore passport no need visa to China. Please advise.

• Replied by: Cindy   Dec. 06, 2015 02:58

Irene, you can go to Macau for one one and then back to activate another 14-day stay.

• Replyjaylord    Nov. 06, 2015 00:06

hi I am a philippine passport holder and my boyfriend and I are getting married this coming january, were planning to have a tour to hongkong for few days for the honeymoon, is it possible for us to have a 2-3 days tour in china

• Replied by: Dan   Dec. 06, 2015 02:11

Jaylord, if you want to tour in mainland also, you need to apply for an L type visa in advance.

• ReplyAhmed    Nov. 21, 2015 02:21

Hello! I'm Ahmed Pakistan national, student in qinhuangdao. I want to visit macau in these coming new year vacations. For Pakistanis need visa for macau. Please guide me where I can get macau visa in China?

• Replied by: Linda   Dec. 06, 2015 02:10

Ahmed, you can get it from the Macau SAR Office in Beijing. The detailed address is: 26 F, China Resource Building, No. 8, North Street, Jianguomen Gate

• ReplyDilsad    Nov. 23, 2015 23:43

Hello, i am Dilsad from India. Now i am in Macau for 30 days without a VISA, i am also planning to visit ZHUHAI as it is nearby, may i go to ZHUHAI without a VISA

• Replied by: Dora   Dec. 06, 2015 01:57

Dislad, you have to get a visa to go to Zhuhai. It's possible that you can get it upon arrival, but I can't say you will get it for sure. If you can't get the VOA, then you need to apply for one from Macau at the Office of the Commissioner of PRC Foreign Affairs Ministry.

• ReplyJohn Marsala    Nov. 29, 2015 23:34

I have a USA passport with a multiple entry, 90 day, 10 year visa for China. Can I enter Hong Kong every 90 days and return to Mainland China and continue my stay. If so, for what period of time must I visit HK before re-entering PRC and is there a limit to how many times I can do this ie exit re-enter?

• Replied by: Jack   Dec. 06, 2015 01:51

John, there are no special rules about this issue. That means you can exit from mainland to HK, stay there for a short time and then back to mainland. However, I personally don't think you can do this many times. If you do this too often, you may draw the attention of immigration officers and they may suspect your motivation.

• Replyregine    Dec. 02, 2015 02:40

Hi! Good day... My family plan to go to hongkong and macau this summer, my question is our ticket is clark to hongkong and may i know if there is any problem if our return ticket is from macau to manila?? thank you very much..... God Bless!!!

• Replied by: Sandra   Dec. 06, 2015 01:49

Regine, I think it's ok. If you can enjoy free entry policy in the areas, the officers may not examine the tickets. Even they do this, I think the tickets are fine.

First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last