Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    28    29    30    31    32    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyDeepak   Japan    Jun. 13, 2012 17:21

    I am an Indian Passport holder, currently living in Japan on employment visa. I want to travel to Hongkong and Macau at the end of this month.
    It would be a great help if I can some light on this.
    As per my itiniery, I want to fly to Hong Kong from tokyo(there, I will be meeting my friends who will come from China), then travel to Macau, and then return back to Japan. I want to cover this in 4-5 days.
    As I have read, there is no Visa requirement for Indians for short term. So, is it possible that I return back to Hong-Kong from Macau, and take my return flight from Hong-Kong itself.
    Looking forward for suggestions.
    Thanks and Regards

    • Replied by: Lisa   Jun. 13, 2012 18:44

      yes, it is possible.
      you can go back to Hong Kong from Macau for your return flight to Japan.

  • ReplyMuntari   China    Jun. 13, 2012 14:04

    Hi i am niger passport holder and currently in Guangzhou... I have single entry to china and i want to know if i can go to macau and also I want to know if its a visa free for niger passport to travel to thailand and Japan.. I am talking about NIGER NOT NIGERIA... NIGER IS DIFFERENT AND NIGERIA IS DIFFERENT... I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS A VISA FREE TO JAPAN AND THAILAND.. THANK YOU

    • Replied by: susan   Jun. 13, 2012 18:42

      Niger passport holders are not free of Macau visa, but you can obtain the visa upon arrival in Macau.
      you are not free of visa in Japan and Thailand, either.

  • Replyadnan   Pakistan    Jun. 12, 2012 03:35

    I would like to study in Hong Kong. How can u help me in getting visa.

    • Replied by: Wisley   Jun. 12, 2012 19:21

      Hi adnan,
      if you want to study in Hong Kong, you need to get enrolled in a school or university first. with the offer the school provide, can you apply the visa.

  • ReplyMuntari   China    Jun. 11, 2012 00:00

    I am a niger passport holder i want to know if i can fly from china to russia.. Is it a visa free or not

    • Replied by: Emma   Jun. 11, 2012 19:04

      you need to apply a Russian visa before you go there.

  • Replymuntari   China    Jun. 10, 2012 09:47

    Dear Friend

    Please I need help - I am a niger passport holder and I have single entery to china.. I am currently in china and I want to know if can go from china to RUSSIA and I want to know as a niger passport if its a visa free to RUSSIA and even if its not a VISA FREE I want to know if i can take the visa in china and fly to RUSSIA..

    Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon

    Best regard

    • Replied by: Bruce   Jun. 10, 2012 18:19

      Please call the Visa office of the Russian Embassy in China to get what you want by tel.: 6532-1267, 6532-1991 2:00 - 6:00 p.m Monday to Friday.

  • Replyjames   Philippines    Jun. 08, 2012 05:35

    Hi, I will be traveling to Macau this August for an 8 day vacation and i will stay in my friends pad. Do i still need to get an invitation letter from my friend?? Or I will just show them my return ticket to the immigration in Macau?? Thank you :)

    • Replied by: Daisy   Jun. 08, 2012 18:09

      Filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.
      so just show your return ticket, and not need to get an invitation letter.

  • ReplyEudora   Singapore    Jun. 07, 2012 12:40

    My trip will be SG - HK - MACAU - HK - SG. It will be finished in 6 days.
    Currently I am holding Chinese Passport with single-entry visa to HK, and Singapore Employment Pass.
    As I know, if I finish my HK trip within 7 days, I do not need double-entry visa to HK after I finish Macau trip. Is it correct?
    And since I have SG long term pass which is Employment Pass, I do not need to apply for Macau visit pass.

    • Replied by: Kelly   Jun. 07, 2012 19:44

      no Eudora,
      as you are a Chinese passport holder living in oversea, you need a double-entry visa to Hong Kong.
      and you also need to apply a Macau visa if you plan to visit Macau during this trip.

  • ReplyMichelle   Qatar    Jun. 04, 2012 10:36

    Hi im a philippine passport holder,,im now in qatar want to go tourist to hong kong and macau,,,what is the requirment do i prepared,,its posibble that after my tour ill go directly to the philipines

    • Replied by: Nancy   Jun. 04, 2012 18:40

      Hi Michelle,
      since filipino passport holders are exempt from hong Kong visa for 14 days and from Macau visa for 30 days, you only need to take your valid passport, and better to have the return air ticket to the Philippines.

  • ReplyMuntari   China    Jun. 02, 2012 23:01

    Hi my name is Muntari and I am currently in Guangzhou... I'm a niger passport holder and as you know its a free Visa between Niger and Hong kong.. Well this is my first time in Guangzhou and I have a business VISA SINGLE entry here in China.. My problem is i went hong kong from Guangzhou and the hong kong immigiration didn't allowed me to enter hong kong so they sent me back to the mainland china... And my visa was cancelled by the chines immigiration and have only 10days more to stay in china and go back to my country.. I don't want to go back to my country yet because i want to see hong kong first before i fly back to my country.. So i went and extended my visa for 2 more weeks.. I want to know if i can give it a try back to hong kong to see if they would allow me this time to enter HK... My return ticket is from hong kong to my country.... please i want to know if i can go back to give it a try even thought I had give it a try before they didn't allow me...

    thank u

    • Replied by: Steve   Jun. 04, 2012 01:48

      I see that niger passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for less than 14 days, but I don't knoe you were rejected. You can try again with your valid passport and the air ticket from Hk to your home country. Good luck!
      Adequate funds for your duration in Hk is also necessary to show to the immigration office of HK.

  • ReplyCarol   Philippines    May. 30, 2012 01:37

    Hello! this is Carol. I want to travel in HK from the Philippines as a tourist. A relative will be the one to accommodate me, so what are the requirements I needed? And if ever I could come across for an employment, what are the next steps? Thanks.

    • Replied by: Kelly   May. 30, 2012 19:49

      Filipino passport holders can stay in hong Kong without a visa for 14 days, so if your visit in Hong Kong is not more than 14 days, just your valid passport is enough.
      if you want to work in Hong Kong, you need to sign the contract with your employer first, and then apply the visa or entry permit for for employment as imported workers.
      you can check the detailed information at the official website of Hong Kong immigration department.

  • ReplyMUNTARI   China    May. 29, 2012 10:16

    My name is muntari and i am Niger passport holder... I have a 1 entry to china and I'm currently in Guangzhou... Well as you know Niger passport holder doesn't need a Visa to hong kong.. Well I have only 10 more days left on my Visa.... I was going to enter hong kong today and then took a flight from HK TO GHANA BUT THE HK IMMIGIRATION DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO ENTER HONG KONG BUT I AM NOT SURE WHY THEY DIDN'T ALLOW ME TO ENTER.... AND NOW MY VISA IS CANCCELLED.. SO I NEED TO GO NOW IF I CAN GIVE IT AN OTHER TRY IN 2 DAYS LATER TO SEE IF I CAN ENTER HK AND THEN TOOK AFLIGHT FROM HK TO GHANA... PLEASE I NEED AN ADVICE TO SEE IF I CAN GIVE IT A TRY OR NOT... THANK U!

    • Replied by: Susan   May. 29, 2012 19:35

      did you book the air ticket to Ghana? or do you have the valid visa for Ghana (if necessary)?i think you can give another try. but better to hold the air ticket and visa for your onward destination. is this your first time to Hong Kong? did you have any records in the Hong Kong immigration like you did not leave Hong Kong before your visa free period ends?

  • Replynazi   Philippines    May. 24, 2012 10:30

    hi,im iranian and lives in the philippine with student visa,my dad came here to vist us with tourist visa and we want to go to hong kong,do we need visa and if my dad come with me can he come back to philippine again?

    • Replied by: Lisa   May. 24, 2012 19:17

      yes, you need to apply the Hong Kong visa.
      if your father's tourist visa is a double or multiple entry visa, he can go back to the Philippines, but he can not go back if it is just a single entry visa.

  • Replyfred    May. 21, 2012 23:09

    My name is fred... I'm Ghanian passprt holder and i want to go to singapore from Guangzhou china.... Is it a Visa free for me to go to singapore as a ghanian passport holder.. I need help. Thank you

    • Replied by: Bill   May. 22, 2012 18:39

      yes, Singapore tourist visa is not required for citizens of Ghana for a stay up to 30 days.

  • Replymuntari   China    May. 21, 2012 19:47

    Hi my name is muntari and I am a niger passport holder.. I mean niger not nigerian.. The capital town of niger is Naimey.. I have a business VISA TO CHINA GUANGZHOU AND IT'S ONE ENTRY.. CAN I GO TO HK SINCE I WAS TOLD ITS A VISA FREE BETWEEN HK AND NIGER.. THANK YOU

    • Replied by: Lisa   May. 21, 2012 19:54

      it is visa free for passport holders of Niger, and you can stay in Hong Kong for 14 days.
      however, your Chinese visa is a single entry one, which means you can only enter mainland China once, and you will not able to go back to guangzhou from Hong Kong.
      so i suggest you go to Hong Kong at the end of your business trip, i mean you can go back to your country from hong Kong.

  • Replytroy   Philippines    May. 10, 2012 07:56

    Hi am Filipino and i am planning to go to Doha Qatar, but first i want to stay in Hongkong for 3 days and visit Disneyland. So from Manila to HK and HK to Qatar. I am holder of Business Visa from Qatar.
    Pls. let me know if the immigration of HK will questioned my Visa going to Qatar or what are the requirements.

    • Replied by: kelly   May. 10, 2012 19:51

      Hi Troy,
      take it easy. as you are planning to stay in Hong Kong for 3 days, i guess you've already got all the air tickets, plus your valid passport, nothing special will be required when you enter Hong Kong. as filipino passport holders are exempt from hong Kong visa for 14 days, i believe the immigration will not question your about your visa.
      enjoy your trip!

  • ReplyTrixie   India    May. 08, 2012 22:51

    Hello! I'm from India planning to go hong kong this June. Do I need to show money in entering hongkong? If ever yes, how much the minimum? And do I need to have visa going there? Kindly tell me what's the requirements at the immigration if im coming from India to hong kong or what they will ask me to show to them. Thank you.

    • Replied by: Ashley   May. 09, 2012 18:58

      Hi Trixie
      Indian passport holders are allowed to stay in hong Kong without a visa for 14 days, so your trip in hong kong is less than 14 days, you don't need to apply the visa. and you don't need to show the money, usually only your valid passport and return air ticket will be asked to show when you enter Hong Kong.

  • Replyconnie   Philippines    May. 08, 2012 16:12

    Hi, I will have a sponsored visit to
    Hongkong for 14 days. I am upset because the
    round trip ticket indicated is May 16,2012
    as my departure date from Manila Inter-
    national airport but then my deparure from
    Hongkong is dated May 30,2012.Will this
    exceed the 14 days allowable visit to
    Hongkong?Are the travel dates included in
    the computations of the 14 days visit?
    Thank you

    • Replied by: Diana   May. 08, 2012 19:14

      take it easy,Connie.
      you are arriving in Hong Kong on May 16th, right?
      then May 30 will be the 14th day you are in Hong Kong, so just leave before 24:00 of the day.

  • ReplyCatherine Bactat   Philippines    May. 07, 2012 18:56

    Hello, I'm from Philippines. We're planning to travel in Hongkong this coming Oct 17-23, 2012 for 7 days. Our ticket Mla.- HK, HK- Mla. We want to swing around to Macau for 2 days to take the ferry and 2 days in Shenzhen to take bus or MTR. We are only 2. (me and my fren) My question is, do we still require to get a visa from here in Philippines or we just get visa from the Lo Wu border going to Shenzhen? How much it will cost? How about Macau also? Just in case whata re the reqiurements from HK_Macau, HK-Shenzhen. Thank You.

    • Replied by: Marry   May. 07, 2012 19:40

      yes, you need to apply a Chinese visa if you are going to shenzhen.
      1,400 peso.
      you don't need to apply the macau visa.
      your valid passport.

  • ReplyLiza   Philippines    Apr. 23, 2012 06:43

    Hi,my fiance is German were planning to get married in Hongkong. after the marriage can i change my passport in Hong KOng carrying the name of my husband?

    • Replied by: Vivien   Apr. 24, 2012 00:02

      you can change your passport into Hong Kong passport 5 years after you get married to a Hong Kong citizen.
      if your husband is a Hong Kong citizen, then you can get it in 5 years.

  • Replycynthia   Philippines    Apr. 17, 2012 23:25

    Hi,I have Phil passport plan to visit to Hongkong then go to Hui Zhou City, Guangdong Province just 6 days this May, do i still need to apply for a Chinese visa? thank u very much

    • Replied by: Hank   Apr. 18, 2012 20:16

      You do have to apply for a China visa for this trip. The visa should be applied for from the local China Embassy or consulate in Philippines in advance.

 First   Previous    28    29    30    31    32    Next  Last