Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    27    28    29    30    31    Next  Last
  • ReplyMa. Jennina Agana   Philippines    Jul. 23, 2012 05:21

Hi, I have philippine passport, i am currently here in mainland china with a tourist visa of 6 months with 2 entry.. My boyfriend and i will be touring singapore this week, will there be any prolems going back to mainland china since i still have one more entry in my mainland tourist visa? Thanks...

• Replied by: Andy   Jul. 23, 2012 19:29

no, there will be no problem. enjoy your trip!

• Replysolo   Nepal    Jul. 21, 2012 03:17

I like to asked do nepalies passport holders need a visa for macau.if ,yes than where i have to apply it.

• Replied by: Carl   Jul. 21, 2012 19:38

Yes, you do nned to apply for a visa to Macau, and he visa must be got ahead of your trip from the China Embassy in Nepal.

• ReplySamantha   Philippines    Jul. 21, 2012 00:21

Good day! I'm from Philippines.

My Father invites us to visit him in Macau this coming August 2012, me and my older sister. This will be our first trip. My Father works in Macau and he is a non-resident. He will be the one who finance all our expenses and accommodation. Do we need to get a Macau visa? We will stay there for 28 days.

Thanks for your time.

• Replied by: Carl   Jul. 21, 2012 19:37

Filipibos don't need a visa to enter and stay in Macau for less than 30 days.

• Replyanindya   India    Jul. 18, 2012 05:03

I am an Indian passport holder,planning a trip to hong kong and macau. I believe that Indians can travel visa free to both these places. I plan to visit hong kong 1st and then go to macau. Stay in Macau for 3 - 4 days and be back in Hong kong. Stay in hong kong for 2 days and catch a flight back to india. Is this trip possible ??? is re entering hong kong possible without visas etc?? kindly suggest

• Replied by: Sara   Jul. 18, 2012 19:32

yes, the trip is possible, and it is possible to re-enter Hong Kong without a visa.
      you'd better book the return flight in advance, as the officer at the customs may ake you to show your air ticket.

• ReplyJason Nabor   Brunei Darussalam    Jul. 16, 2012 08:45

Hi gud evening, currently I am here in brunei, then I want to go macau or should I say cross country. I just want to ask, what documents am i going to prepare to be there in macau, or what should I do to make cross country to macau??
    .thank you and god bless u..

• Replied by: Lisa   Jul. 16, 2012 19:32

you need to take your valid passport, round-trip air ticket, voucher of hotel reservation in Macau. you can get a Macau visa upon arrival.

• Replysheenalyn   Philippines    Jun. 22, 2012 11:07

hi,my frend is going to honkong for 1 week. will the philippine imigration requires show money???

• Replied by: A ( Philippines )   Jul. 15, 2012 01:42

Usually they don't require "show money" at the airport but it really depends on how you look. Immigration officers are quite bias so if you look like you'll be working in HK illegally, then they will ask you many questions and require you to show certain documents. Just be prepared with documents to show that you'll be returning back to the Philippines. It wouldn't hurt to show your itinerary and hotel reservation receipts, show money, etc

• Replied by: Frank   Jun. 23, 2012 19:41

Yes, proof of adequate funds for the duration in Hk is necessary.

• ReplyAnne   Philippines    Jul. 05, 2012 08:34

Hi. We're planning to go to Hong Kong this August. My question is: Can Philippine passport holders get Visas'in Hong Kong, like before, to visit Shenzhen? Me and my family are currently living in Phnom Penh.. We won't be visiting the Philippines prior to our vacation to Hong Kong. Thank You.

• Replied by: Mars   Jul. 05, 2012 18:36

you mean the visa for Shenzhen special region?
      not sure.
      my suggestion is you can take a group tour organized by a Hong Kong travel agency, since foreign visitors packaged by Hong Kong or Macau's legal travel companies, come to the Pearl River Delta area in Guangdong Province from Hong Kong or Macau, and stay there for no more than 6 days are free of visa.

• Replied by: A ( Philippines )   Jul. 15, 2012 01:37

Shenzhen has stopped the issuance of landed visas at the border to all Philippine passport holders. They are required to apply for visas in their home country. I went there last week via HK and it was a total waste of time. They gave piece of paper with the Embassy of China's info in Wanchai (HK). The embassy will then tell you to go back to Manila and apply for the visa here. It's because of the tensions between China and Philippines with the Scarborough Shoals.

• Replymarvin lots   Philippines    Jul. 14, 2012 03:06

hi, i am marvin, filipino..i have a problem that keeps on bothering me.. i went to HK from the philippines as a tourist. used 13 days there with the 14 days visa they gave. I need to exit out macau and i was able to get 30 days visa. Ive already used 12 days as of now. Now, the problem is, i would need to go back to hongkong to stay for another 5 days then come back here in macau. Would there be problems with that? Please help.. Im worried i may not be able to come back here.. and would be forced to go back to the philippines..

• Replied by: Hank   Jul. 14, 2012 23:34

If you can provide valid proof of necessary stay in Hk again, I don't think there will be problem for you.

• Replied by: A ( Philippines )   Jul. 15, 2012 01:32

They may allow you to enter as you have not exhausted the entire 30-day allowance in Macau. However, they may not allow you to do it a 3rd time -- they will require you to go back to the Philippines and stay here for at least a month. (Reference: I have friends who currently travel to HK and Macau & vice versa)

• ReplyAnn   Philippines    Jul. 09, 2012 08:31

hello good day!
    before i will ask some question i will say God bless to all..
    I'm Ann from Philippines holding Philipine passport and My Fiance from Canada wanted me to be there this August or September, but as what we read when we search some website that how many months for me will it take if he will make me visa from Philippines, it will take like 8-14months it depends upon the visa so i think it really hard for us.. He visited me and my family here in Philippines last March-April 2012... now he want me to go there to Canada to be with him and to visit his family too and we can marry there also... his parents want me to see but will take maybe how many months for me to be there if I depart from Philippines.. may I ask what if I will visit Hongkong or Singapore as tourist then I will cross country to Canada to make me fast going there? is it possible? wish you can help me of my problem and concern about this so that it can easy way for me to go to Canada and be with my love of my life.. thanks a lot i found this site and i read all comments here and Thanks God the adviser very approchable and they replied the question thats what I really like and I'm proud to all the adviser...i have read like need to travel atleast 3asian countries if from hongkong.. but what if from Singapore cross country to canada? how many months will it take for me to make visa if its possible fr me to go to visit singapore from philippines then cross country to canada? and which country is easy for me to visit then cross country to Canada is it Hongkong or Singapore? sorry if its long message and more question.. i just want to have an advise from the expert like u.. ust send me your advise throug my email or this site too... thanks a lot and more power.. God bless to all and thanks for helping us...

• Replied by: Lisa   Jul. 09, 2012 20:04

Hi Ann,
      do you mean you want to immigrate to Canada and live with your Fiance?
      then the visa is not easy to get, i mean it usually take some time.
      so i suggest you to entrust a visa agency to apply it for you, which could be easier for you.
      as for going to Hong or Singapore then to Canada, i'm not sure whether it is possible. i only know that you can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for 14 days. and if you want stay longer in Hong Kong, you need to apply a visa to Hong Kong.
      if you want to go to Canada this August and September, i think you can apply a tourist visa, but only allows you stay for a short period.

• Replytricia   Philippines    Jun. 28, 2012 10:28

I have a philippine passport. Can I fly in to macau and then exit thru china?then after 20 days,exit again to hongkong??

• Replied by: Amanda   Jun. 28, 2012 20:01

if you plan to go to mainland China, you need to apply a visa to China before you leave your country.
      if you have the Chinese visa, i think there's no problem with your route.

• ReplyMuntari   China    Jun. 26, 2012 08:57

Hi my name is muntari. I am a holder of republique du niger passport holder.. I have a single entry to china and as you know its a visa free for republique do niger passport holder to travel to hong kong.. Now I have 5days more left to stay in china and I applied for Thailand visa. I booked a oneway ticket from hong kong to thailand.. Now i am in Guangzhou.. So do you think its possible for the hong kong immigiration to allow me to enter HKG to take the flight to thailand.. I have the thailand visa and my ticket from hong kong to thailand... Thank you very much and i will appreciate your feedback.

Best regard

Muntari

• Replied by: Wendy   Jun. 26, 2012 19:16

yes, it is possible. there's no problem for you to enter Hong Kong to have a short stay and take the flight to Thailand.

• ReplyFitrotun   Indonesia    Jun. 26, 2012 04:11

Hi,friend,..
    I'm Fi..i'm indonesian passport holder,i want to visit macau on january and i ll'be stay at my cousin there for 2weeks..did i need visa if my flight from singapore..thanks

• Replied by: Candy   Jun. 26, 2012 19:13

no, you don't need to apply the Macau visa, because Indonisian passport holders are allowed to stay in Macau for a visa-free period of up to 30 days.

• ReplyLouis Sunday Egwe   Nigeria    Jun. 25, 2012 03:20

Dear Sir/Ma,

Good day to you we will like to confirm with you that what do will need to send to you before our company can apply for Hong Kong visa with the Chinese Embassy here in our country Nigeria.Our company delegate will be coming to Hong Kong for conference and business.

Please kindly explain to us in your mail reply so as to enable us to know the next step to take.

We shall be highly appreciated to read back from you soonest.

Thanks

Louis,

• Replied by: Warriortour.com   Jun. 25, 2012 20:28

Thank your enquiring!
      warriortours.com is a professional China tour service. The Hong Kong visa information here is just for your reference. you should check the official website of Hong Kong Immigration Department for detailed information on Hong Kong visa.

• Replyalexa gonzales   Macau, China    Jun. 23, 2012 15:12

i am a worker in macau and palanning to take my annual leave on august but instead of going back to phillipines i would like to go to hongkong for 3 days then to korea for 3 days also..do i have to apply for visa?many thanks...

• Replied by: Hank   Jun. 23, 2012 19:50

You don't need a visa to Hk, but you may have to apply for a visa for your trip to Korea.

• ReplyHalidou   China    Jun. 23, 2012 03:44

Hi i am republique du niger passport holder and i have single entry to china.. I applied for thailand visa here in china and i book the ticket from Hong kong to thailand.. So can I go to hong kong to take the flight to thailand... I want to know if this is possible for me.

• Replied by: Frank   Jun. 23, 2012 19:47

You have to apply for a Macau visa from a capable travel agency, such as China Travel Service HK Limited, ahead of your trip to Macau.

• ReplyShanel   Philippines    Jun. 22, 2012 13:22

Hello there:) This is shanel. I'm a Philippine passport holder and wanna have a good advice from you guys. It's my first time to go to macau. My friend I already booked our tickets this coming Aug/03/2012 (ONE WAY).. Wanna know what other things i must prepare. All we have now is our one way trip ticket and we plan to go direclty to SG from macau. I'm really excited for this trip and wanna have all things go right and smooth. We're now actually looking for someone in sg to send us our invation (FRIENDS/RELATIVES MAYBE )if it's needed and will be booking our 2nd way ticket next week. Looking forward for your soonest reply. Thank you so much.

• Replied by: Frank   Jun. 23, 2012 19:46

You should also prepare your air ticket of Macau-Singapore in advance. Proof of enough fund to cover your stay in Macau will also requred at the entry port of Macau. Lastly, you should make sure that your passport should have enough validity on.

• ReplyPearl   Philippines    Jun. 19, 2012 23:22

Hi, I'm a Philippines passport holder. My flight to HK will be tomorrow for 6 days. and i'll be staying at my aunt's house..do i need an invitation letter from her? Or her address and mobile number will do? Hope to hear from you within this day..Thank you

• Replied by: James   Jun. 20, 2012 19:04

hi Pearl,
      you don't need to provide the invitation letter, since filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so just your valid passport and round-trip air tickets will do.

• ReplyHalidou   China    Jun. 15, 2012 20:21

Hi I am republique du niger passport holder and I have a single Entry to mainland china.. Now I want to visit Macau before I go back to my country... How can I get help to enter Macau... Thank you

• Replied by: David   Jun. 17, 2012 23:56

I advise you contact China travel service Hk Limited for help.

• ReplyMalik   China    Jun. 14, 2012 07:44

Hi my name is muntari and I am republic du Niger passport holder and i am currently in China... I have a single entry here and I want to know if i can fly from china to Argentina.. i want to know if its a Visa free for republic du Niger passport holder to visit Argentina or any other place in south America... Thank U

• Replied by: Lisa   Jun. 14, 2012 19:09

hi
      The below listed countries are visa free as tourist to passport holders of the Republic of Niger. The number in parenthesis shows either days (d), months (m), or general visa free (vf).

Benin (3m), Burkina Faso (90d), Cape Verde (vf), Central African Republic (vf), Chad (3m), Cote d'Ivoire (3m), Cook Islands (21d), Dominica (21d), Ecuador (90d), Egypt [South Sinai tourist resorts only] (15d), Gambia (90d), Ghana (90d), Guinea (3m), Guinea-Bissau (90d), Haiti (3m), Hong-Kong (14d), Liberia (vf), Mali (3m), Mauritania (3m), Micronesia (30d), Nigeria (90d), Niue (30d), Philippines (21d), Saint Kitts and Nevis (14d), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (1m), Senegal (3m), Siera Leone (3m), Singapore (30d), Togo (3m)

• ReplyMuntari   China    Jun. 14, 2012 00:31

Hi i am a NIGER Passport holder and currently in Guangzhou.. I have a single entry to china here and i want to go to philiphine from china.. I want to know if its a VISA free for niger passport holder to visit philiphine ordo I have to apply for a VISA Before I can go there and I Want to know if i can apply the visa here in Guangzhou... I am talking about NIGER NOT NIGERIA... NIGER IS A FRENCH COUNTRY... NOT NIGERIA...
    Thank U!