Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last
  • Replyjason   Philippines    Aug. 31, 2012 19:45

Hi gud morning I'm a Filipino citizen I will be leaving my job here in brunei with a consent to my employer dis oct.. and I'm planning to exit macau what would be the requirements and is it possible??? Tnx...

• Replied by: Nick   Sep. 01, 2012 19:08

You may just have to show your valid passport and Macau visa to the immigration officers when leaving Macau.

• Replied by: jason ( Philippines )   Sep. 02, 2012 01:24

Tnx mr. Nick but if from here in brunei exit to macau wat would be the requirements.. do I have to apply for a macau visa if from here in Brunei to macau???? Then It can be possible if from macau I exit to phil....

• Replied by: May   Sep. 03, 2012 19:40

no, you don't need to apply the Macau visa as Filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.
      but if you plan to stay in Macau more than 30 days, you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Brunei.

• Replyanna   Philippines    Sep. 02, 2012 04:07

my family and i are are planning to have a short vacation in macau and hongkong this month. will it be possible that we will arrive in macau and proceed immediately for hongkong and return in macau on the fourth day and exit. we dont have a hotel reservation in macau but we have hotel reservations in hongkong.

• Replied by: Nick   Sep. 02, 2012 18:40

Yes, your schedule will work.

• Replyyhumi   Thailand    Sep. 01, 2012 19:08

yhum

hi i'm going to hk in sept.16,2012 from thailand but i'm worried b'coz i work in hk last this year but my employer terminated me then i exit to macau i try to find jib in macau but suddenly i cannot find so i need to leave macau b'coz i use the last extension in macau..i choose to exit in thailand than philippines...
    can i go to hk again as a tourist visa?

• Replied by: Jack   Sep. 01, 2012 19:13

I think so, if you can get a Hk tourist visa.

• ReplyPat   Hong Kong, China    Aug. 28, 2012 10:46

I have a question, im in hk right now.
    I only have a visitor visa and I went already in macau to extend may stay can I do it again go to macau and give me another 14days? and what valid reasons should I have in order to extend my stay here? thanks

• Replied by: Nancy   Aug. 28, 2012 18:57

you'd better not do that for the second time. the officer at the Hong Kong immigration would undertand your attention of escape from applying the Hong Kong visa, then you may be banned from entering Hong Kong again.

• Replyblez   Philippines    Aug. 27, 2012 05:59

Im going to HK on October. How much money do I need to present on our Immigration. BTW I am a Philippine passport holder. I will fly from Clark , I heard immigration officers in Clark Airport are rude and they are offloading passengers who don't have enough pocket money or proof of statement. Any suggestions? Do I need an invitation letter?I dont have any relatives working in HK, I only have friends. Thanks for your reply.

• Replied by: Amanda   Aug. 27, 2012 19:13

there is not exact amount in terms of the pocket money. but the money should able to cover your expense during your trip in Hong Kong. or the bank certificate that can prove your financial situation. you also need to have the round-trip air tickets. an invitation is not necessary.

• Replyrose   Hong Kong, China    Aug. 15, 2012 08:36

hi im rose im working as a domestic helper in hongkong my boyfriend wants to visit here my question is do he need notarized invitation letter?thanks

• Replied by: Emma   Aug. 15, 2012 19:41

Hi Rosa,
      where is your boyfriend from? i mean nationality. visitors from some countries are exempt from Hong Kong visa, so the invitation letter is not necesseary.

• Replied by: rose ( Hong Kong, China )   Aug. 23, 2012 22:48

hi emma,my boyfriend is from philippine also.

• Replied by: Emma   Aug. 24, 2012 19:14

Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so your boyfriend does not need to apply the Hong Kong visa if stays in Hong Kong less than 14 days, and then he does not need the invitation letter. but if he want to stay longer than 14 days, he need to apply the visa and you'd better send hime an invitation letter.

• ReplyShamrose   Hong Kong, China    Aug. 23, 2012 05:59

Hello!
    I am Philippine passport holder working in Hongkong for 4 years and i want to go to zhongshan china for 2days as tourist...do I need to secured a China visa?
    Hope to hear your answer. Thank you.

• Replied by: Petter   Aug. 23, 2012 18:23

yes, you need to apply the Chinese visa if you travel by yourself.
      you do not need the Chinese visa if you join in a group tour organized by an authorized travel agency in Hong Kong and stay in Zhongshan within 6 days.

• Replyshine   Philippines    Aug. 20, 2012 07:17

I am a holder of a Philippine passport. is it safe for me to enter Hong kong, visit macau but will exit in macau to singapore?

• Replied by: Nina   Aug. 20, 2012 19:06

yes, it is safe. but you'd better provide the ongoing air ticket and visa to Singapore.

• ReplyJohn Caster Capili   Philippines    Aug. 19, 2012 13:16

Hi, Im a Phil Passport just want to ask if Im going to Macau then HK then go back to phil do I need a visa

• Replied by: Henry   Aug. 19, 2012 20:42

Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days and Macau visa for 30 days. so you don't need to apply the visa if your trip will not exceed 14 days in Hong Kong and 30 days in Macau.

• Replymei   Macau, China    Aug. 18, 2012 06:14

hi, i'm working in Macau(japanese citizen) then i would like to invite my fiance here in Macau from Philippines.(he is a philippine citizen)
    somebody told me that i have to send him a documents from philippine consulate here. could you please tell me what are the required documents to invite him here to ensure he can come to Macau.
    thankyou.

• Replied by: Ashley   Aug. 19, 2012 20:39

as a Filipino citizen, he can stay in Macau for 30 days free of visa.
      but if he wants to stay longer, he need to apply a Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines.

• ReplyMica   Philippines    Aug. 16, 2012 08:58

Hi! I'll be going to HK this Sept 2012 with my mother and I'm planning to visit Shenzen. Will my passpport suffice for me to be allowed to go there (Shenzen) just for one day?

• Replied by: Sally   Aug. 16, 2012 19:41

no. you have to apply a visa for Mainland China if you want to visit Shenzhen.
      or you can join in a group tour organized by a local travel agency in Hong Kong, in which way you don't need to apply the Chinese visa.

• Replymae   Malaysia    Aug. 14, 2012 20:46

Hi, I am a Filipino, I am working in Malaysia as a domestic helper, the brother of my employer wants me to go in Canada as nanny for his two kids, is it possible for me to cross country? What are the requirements needed...thank you and I am looking forward for your reply, god bless you...

• Replied by: tina   Aug. 15, 2012 18:38

Hi Mae, please consult the Canadian Embassy or Consulate General in Malaysia.

• ReplyJason   Philippines    Aug. 09, 2012 13:36

Hi I'm Jason a holder of philippinea passport, currently im here in Brunei, then I'm planning to go macau this October what should be the requirement am i going to get to go macau??? Tnx..

• Replied by: Victor   Aug. 11, 2012 20:44

In general, your filipino passport that should be still with more 30 days validity on when you exit Macau, financial status and air ticket for your leave from Macau will be enough for you to enter and stay in macau for less than 30 days.

• ReplyNicole cen   Philippines    Aug. 08, 2012 01:44

Hi. Good day. I plan to go hongkong as a tourist. What requirements should i need and how much money would i spend for it? Thank you

• Replied by: Carl   Aug. 08, 2012 19:50

If you will go to Hk for less than 14 days, then you may just take your passport which should be still with more than 30 days'validity left when you leave, return air ticket and enough funds with you. I'm not sure how much money you should have for your each day stay in Hk, but the more the better.

• Replydevinder paul   India    Aug. 08, 2012 01:14

Hi, I am indian resident holding indian passport. I am interested to visit Guangzhou. Do I have to apply tourist visa or its visa on arrival. Thanks

• Replied by: Bruce   Aug. 08, 2012 19:48

You need to apply for a China tourist visa in advance.

• ReplyRalph Wood   United States    Aug. 04, 2012 21:52

what do I need to come to Hong kong and also go to Macau China , and about how much money would i need for a 3 week stay there for hotals and food on the anverage I know i need money but i do not wanted to over do it .

• Replied by: Hank   Aug. 05, 2012 19:37

If you are holding US passport, you don't need any visa for Hk for less than 90 days, but you do need to apply for a visa to mainland China. You have had around 200 US dollars each day in your bank account for this trip. Although you may nto spend so much, but immigration will require that.

• Replyian   Hong Kong, China    Aug. 02, 2012 14:37

Hi.I hold Philippine passport. Iam married to a hk citizen.we apply a hk permanent I.d but it's still on progress and the documents we submit are incomplete. I have the right to stay in hk till August 14 2011.I already extend my visa two times.I want to know if I can extend my visa again?

• Replied by: Sara   Aug. 02, 2012 20:21

i think you can extend your visa, but better to consult the Hong Kong immigration department.

• Replymanan   India    Aug. 01, 2012 03:58

Hi i have an Indian passport resident of India. I am planning to go to china mainland via hong kong with business visa. do i need an extra visa for hong kong. I will stay there for a night and then have a train to guangzhou . Is this trip possible

• Replied by: Daisy   Aug. 01, 2012 19:45

no, you don't need to apply the visa for Hong Kong since Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days.
      this trip is possible.

• ReplyNicholas   China    Jul. 27, 2012 06:55

Hello! I am a Nepalese passport holder.I have been staying in China as a foreign student and I will be here for 2 more years. I am thinking of visiting Hongkong and Macao for a week in next summer.Do I have to apply for special visa or my current visa is enough? Could you also suggest me how much money do I have manage for the travel (including visa fees, trasportation, foods and accommodation)?

• Replied by: Amanda   Jul. 27, 2012 19:16

yes, you need to apply the visas to Hong Kong and Macau.
      the approximate cost for an one week trip to Hong Kong and Macau is around CNY 5,000.

• Replyanna marie   Philippines    Jul. 24, 2012 23:52

i am a filipino who wants to visit macau..i am a holder of philippine passport..my question is do Macau immigration require show money and if so, how much is the show money? what are the requirements i need in going to macau other than my passport? please help..thanks..

• Replied by: Ashley   Jul. 25, 2012 19:08

Hi anna,
      Filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days, so if you stay in Macau less than 30 days, you don't need to apply a Macau visa, then just your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, and voucher of hotel servation are fine. you don't need to show money.

First   Previous    26    27    28    29    30    Next  Last