Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    25    26    27    28    29    Next  Last
  • Replyjai   India    Sep. 30, 2012 02:49

i have an indian passport and plan to go to china(have a chinese visa already) via hongkong and then again come to hongkong and leave for india.say for example : reach hongkong on 10th.from India and immidiately leave for Guangzhou--CHINA and then again come to hongkong on 18th.,stay there for a day or so and leave for india on next day,i.e.19th.Indian passport holders have an on arrival visa to hongkong,but can i enter HK twice in these 7-9 days time and leave?? reg,JAI

• Replied by: Ashley   Oct. 08, 2012 00:21

there's no problem, as Indian passport are free of Hong Kong visa for 14 days.

• ReplyAnnaliza   Qatar    Sep. 29, 2012 02:36

I am Filipino citizen and I'm working as OFW in Qatar. Now I want to go in HONG KONG, do i need visa? and what the requirement if business visa....

• Replied by: Nina   Sep. 29, 2012 03:00

what is your purpose going to Hong kong? and how long are you plan to stay there?
      Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days for tourism purpose.
      so if you want to stay longer, you need to apply the visa.
      as for business visa, if you want to work in hong Kong, you need to find a job in Hong Kong first.

• Replysylvia   Philippines    Sep. 27, 2012 20:42

hi im just new from this site, and i read all msgs which r very helpful. My question is, i am passport phils.holder i want to ask f its ok to find a work in macau while i stay and applied as tourist. Where should i get a working visa? Thank u and god bless us all...

• Replied by: Sandy   Sep. 28, 2012 19:25

yes, it is ok.
      you can find go to Macau as a tourist and find a job, and then apply a work permit or visa through the Macau Public Security Police Force, immigration service.

• Replymyrene   Philippines    Sep. 27, 2012 06:13

hello i want to go to macau,i just want to ask how much is the pocket money that i need to show?tnx

• Replied by: Hank   Sep. 27, 2012 19:05

the money should cover your expense, so at least USD 100 per day.

• Replyjr adriano   Philippines    Sep. 21, 2012 13:00

hi, i just wanna ask if i'll be needing a show money or bank certificate that can prove my bank situation if i go macau? i have plans of going there just to visit and shopping. i will stay there for just 5 days. and what are the things i dont know yet that you want to suggest. thank you so much.

• Replied by: Nancy   Sep. 22, 2012 19:38

Yes, you will be asked to show proof of enough funds to cover your stay there, return air ticket, passport and hotel booking in Macau if amy.

• Replied by: jr adriano ( Philippines )   Sep. 26, 2012 06:43

about how much?

• Replied by: Amy   Sep. 26, 2012 19:11

some say about USD 100 per day.

• ReplyFia   China    Sep. 25, 2012 00:49

Hi, i'm indonesian currently working in China. i want to go to Taiwan for holiday, i already checked the nearest place to make the Taiwan Visa is in Hong Kong. But do i need to come to Hong Kong personally? or can i just make a Visa on arrival when i arrive in Taiwan? i just want to go about 5 days. thanks

• Replied by: James   Sep. 25, 2012 19:42

you can try to contact a travel agency in Hong Kong to help apply the entry permit to Taiwan.

• ReplyShen   Philippines    Sep. 24, 2012 20:09

Hi I'm shen
    I'm going to visit Nepal and I'm Pilipino , do I need to show invitation letter to go Nepal? What document I show to leave Philippines

• Replied by: Iris   Sep. 25, 2012 19:35

you need to consult the Nepal Embassy in your country.

• Replyricky   Philippines    Sep. 24, 2012 09:21

Hi, Need your advice. I am a filipino working in Malaysia. I booked air asia ticket flight start sept. 26 2012 but i take : KLIA (LCCT)to Honkong (stop-over) via clark for less than 12 hours and vice versa. My question is that do i need to get OEC for myself before returning my trip to malaysia and do my family need to pay travel tax. Please be informed that our last departure from philippines is March 2012.

Please advice and thanks in advance.

• Replied by: James   Sep. 24, 2012 19:30

hi Ricky, what do you mean by OEC?passengers arrive and depart from Hong Kong within the same day are exampt from the travel tax. plus the tax will be included and charged together with your airline ticket, so you do not need to pay it separately.

• ReplyJoyce San Juan   Philippines    Sep. 21, 2012 02:55

Hi I'm a domestic helper here in china. Is it possible that I can go home to the Philippines before my business visa expires and still go back here in china?

• Replied by: Brian   Sep. 22, 2012 19:37

You can go back home any tume, but you have to apply for a new visa to China it you are holding a single entry one at present.

• ReplySally   Ireland    Sep. 20, 2012 20:55

Hi, I'm holding an Irish passport (permitted to stay for 90 days). I was told that if you leave Hong Kong and go to Macau, you can come back with your visa renewed (as in another 90 days from the day you come back)... does anyone know anything about this? More importantly, can you just go to Macau for a few hours and come back, or is it required to stay overnight in order to attain the renewed visa? Thanks.

• Replied by: Lisa   Sep. 22, 2012 19:35

A few hours in Macau will be ok, but don't do this too many times, or you may be refused. It's always advised that do not overdo a thing, play it just right

• ReplyMike   Philippines    Sep. 19, 2012 19:27

i just want to ask i will leave hong kong before my visa extension expires im going to another country (not Macau) but i will be back to hong kong on the same day is it safe or legal? will they grant me the same days of staying in hong kong? i just want to make sure thanks!!

• Replied by: Kate   Sep. 19, 2012 20:02

it is not illegal. but you may not able to be granted another 14 days when you re-enter HK. Maybe 10 or 7 days.

• Replyrain   Philippines    Sep. 19, 2012 08:09

hi im rain, im a philippines passport holder planning a trip to hongkong. my bf who is from uk will be paying all the expenses and ill meet him there. my problem is that if immigration will ask me proof of funds to support my trip in HK and i dont have my own bank account. can i just say my bf will pay for everything?

• Replied by: James   Sep. 19, 2012 19:59

i think you need to provide your bf's bank account.
      for detailed information, please consult the immigration office.

• Replymaricar lyn marquez   Taiwan, Province Of China    Aug. 24, 2012 19:14

Hi i just want to ask,i am a worker here in Taiwan until now but i am planning to go on my vacation this coming November instead going back to the Philippines i just want to ask if i need to apply a visa going to hongkong or singapore? Actually my boyfriend ask me he is in the states now but he will coming here in taiwan and we gonna stay here for 4 to 5 days and after staying here we are planning to go to hongkong is it needed to apply both a visa going to hongkong? It is hard or no?
    Thanks you waiting for your reply.

• Replied by: Candy   Aug. 24, 2012 19:55

if you hold a Filipino passport, you are allowed to stay in hong Kong for a visa-free period of 14 days.

• Replied by: maricar lyn marquez ( Taiwan, Province Of China )   Aug. 24, 2012 20:14

Ms.Candy so my boyfriend dont need also to apply a visa going to hongkong? he is an american.

• Replied by: Candy   Aug. 26, 2012 19:47

Americans are permitted to enter and stay in Hk for no more than 90 days.

• Replied by: Kath ( Philippines )   Sep. 16, 2012 05:57

Hi! i will visit macau this comming november and i'm planning to stay there for 29 days. Do I need to get a visa? What will macau imigration on airport might ask me? What should I need to provide to grant me a passes to enter macau?

I already have my passport and ticket philippines-macau-philippines what is the first step to enter macau? do I need to go first to macau embassy?

• Replied by: Nick   Sep. 16, 2012 20:33

Sounds that you are holding Filipino pasport, so you don't need a visa to macau for no more than 30 days.

You have to show the immigration office at the airport your valid passport, round-trip air ticket and proof of enough funds to cover your stay there.

• Replyissa soumana   Niger    Sep. 14, 2012 08:07

i am from niger republic but live in china as a student.i want to know if this online work visa is true because i registered it.but they said that i should pay $150 for consultation.i registered it because no work here in china to support my education.

• Replied by: Andy   Sep. 14, 2012 19:51

online work visa? is that a legal visa agency?
      usually you can not get a work visa through online service.

• ReplyHolly   Macau, China    Sep. 11, 2012 23:19

I'm holding Indonesian passport. I landed in HK last august 29th stay one night in hk, and I entrered Macau on August 30th and i got visa till 29th of September. And I went again last time to HK on the 8th of September and back to Macau on the 10th of August and I got the same date visa (29th of September). My question is it possible for me that I go again to hk on this coming 14th of September for a day trip and back to Macau and I'll stay in Macau till 23th of September then I'll go to HK and stay there till 20th of October as my return flight ticket will be on that day (20th of October , HK -Jakarta)

• Replied by: Amanda   Sep. 12, 2012 18:52

not sure, but I heard someone got banned when entering Hong Kong for the third time.

• Replyjoseph mirhan   Saudi Arabia    Sep. 11, 2012 02:26

hi i'm joseph mirhan currently working in saudi arabia,,and i'm planning to go exit..
    do i allowed to go take tourist visa in hongkong for 1 week?,and where i can take that visa?thank you

• Replied by: Marry   Sep. 11, 2012 19:08

Hi Joseph,
      people from some countries are exempt from Hong Kong visa for a certain period. what is your nationality?
      you may check at the following page to see if you need to apply the visa:

• ReplyReign   Philippines    Sep. 11, 2012 02:26

Hello. Good day! How would it be possible for a Filipino in Saudi Arabia, holding an exit visa to enter HK and be a tourist there? Pls. let me know what would be the arrangement and documents needed. Thank you in advance.

• Replied by: Jackson   Sep. 11, 2012 19:05

since Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you do not need to apply a Hong Kong visa if your trip is less than 14 days. but you have to prepare your valid passport, the round-trip air tickets, voucher of hotel booking, and enough money to cover your trip.
      if your trip is longer than 14 days, you need to apply the hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia.

• ReplyMohit   India    Sep. 10, 2012 01:05

hi,
    I just want to ask Can person staying under political stay in hong kong can visit his origin country when required or came back to hong kong again to work normally

• Replied by: Susan   Sep. 10, 2012 19:21

i think you can, but you'd better consult the immigration department in Hong Kong.

• Replyjason   Philippines    Aug. 31, 2012 19:45

Hi gud morning I'm a Filipino citizen I will be leaving my job here in brunei with a consent to my employer dis oct.. and I'm planning to exit macau what would be the requirements and is it possible??? Tnx...

• Replied by: Nick   Sep. 01, 2012 19:08

You may just have to show your valid passport and Macau visa to the immigration officers when leaving Macau.

• Replied by: jason ( Philippines )   Sep. 02, 2012 01:24

Tnx mr. Nick but if from here in brunei exit to macau wat would be the requirements.. do I have to apply for a macau visa if from here in Brunei to macau???? Then It can be possible if from macau I exit to phil....

• Replied by: May   Sep. 03, 2012 19:40

no, you don't need to apply the Macau visa as Filipino passport holders are exempt from Macau visa for 30 days.
      but if you plan to stay in Macau more than 30 days, you need to apply the Macau visa through the Chinese Embassy in Brunei.

• Replyanna   Philippines    Sep. 02, 2012 04:07

my family and i are are planning to have a short vacation in macau and hongkong this month. will it be possible that we will arrive in macau and proceed immediately for hongkong and return in macau on the fourth day and exit. we dont have a hotel reservation in macau but we have hotel reservations in hongkong.

• Replied by: Nick   Sep. 02, 2012 18:40

Yes, your schedule will work.

First   Previous    25    26    27    28    29    Next  Last