Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    24    25    26    27    28    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyjovelyn garcia,   Philippines
    2012/11/9 18:01:00

    Hi, my friend & i are planning to have a trip in hong kong for 3-5 days but the problem is, year 2007 she was hold in immigration there & returned back here in manila immediately! my question is, is she allowed to re-enter again in hong kong? what are the documents she need to present in HK immigration?

    • Julie :2012/11/9 18:14:00

      do you know why was she hold in the immigration in 2007?
      the extry and exit regulation changes from year to year, so i think she can re-enter Hong kong if there is not any bad records on her passport.
      she need to present her valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and the enough pocket money to cover her expense in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyChanda,   United Arab Emirates
    2012/11/6 21:50:00

    Hi, Can you please help me? We are travelling from Dubai 14th Dec to Hongkong 15th till 19th Dec, then Macau on 20th-23rd Dec, though our hotel stay is in Zhuhai, Guangdong China. Then back to Hongkong for travel on 23rd to Manila, Philippines.

    Question: Do we need another visa to Guangdong China while visiting Macau? Or a visa to enter Macau from Hongkong is enough?
    For a Philippine National, they said Hongkong Visa and Macau visa is on arrival?
    What about Guangdong, do we need visa here as well and is it on arrival too? Though our stay is only 3 days here.

    Thanks for your help and clarification.


    • Allen :2012/11/7 18:15:00

      Hi Chanda,
      you do not need a Hong Kong visa as citizens of UAE are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 30 days.
      you can get the Macau visa upon arrival.
      however, if you plan to live in Zhuhai, Guangdong, you need to apply the Chinese tourist visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country before departure for your 3 days stay. or you can try to apply the Chinese tourist visa in HK.
      so my suggestion is that you live in Macau instead of Zhuhai.

    • Chanda ( United Arab Emirates ) :2012/11/8 11:16:00

      Thank you Allen. By the way I am a Filipino Citizen but has a residence visa in UAE.

    • Chanda ( United Arab Emirates ) :2012/11/8 12:15:00

      Hi, Another question please... if in case we obtained a tourist visa for china and we wish to come and go to macau from zhuhai (where our hotel stay is) as the distance travel is only 20 mins, is it possible, or would there be any problem with Immigration? Thanks.

    • Kate :2012/11/8 18:22:00

      i don't think it is possible. as your schedule indicates that you will live in Zhuhai for 3 nights, which means you will pass the immigration 3 times. then you have to apply a multi-entry visa, which is not easy to get. However, if you can get the Multi-entry chinese tourist visa, there will be no problem.

    • Chanda ( United Arab Emirates ) :2012/11/9 8:24:00

      Thank you Kate.

  • Replyjho,   Philippines
    2012/11/8 0:58:00

    i break my contract in hongkong,but i want to go back on a visit is it possible?and how can i know if my previous employer put ban to me?thanks.GOD bless

    • hebe :2012/11/8 18:15:00

      don't worry, you can go back to Hong Kong as a visitor this time, and your previous employer would not put ban to you.

  • Replyyam,   Philippines
    2012/11/7 21:26:00

    hi..i need some advise,,i am a philippine passport holder but i have a canadian visa now..is it alright for me to go to hong kong to exit there going to canada,,,,and what are my requirements...

    • Amy :2012/11/8 18:14:00

      yes, you can go to Hong Kong and then head to Canada.
      as a Filipino citizen, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. so if your trip in Hong Kong is less than 14 days, you do not need the visa, just your valid passport, air tickets for leaving Hong Kong, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money to cover your expense in hong kong, say HKD 5,000 for 14 days.

  • Replysai noot,   Myanmar
    2012/11/5 23:28:00

    Dear Sir/Madam

    I am a Myanmar citizen holding visite visa in China. If I want to go Hongkong, do I have to apply visa in advance (inside China)? Or just get it upon arrival at Hongkong immigration?

    Best Regards,


    • Lucy :2012/11/6 19:03:00

      you should have applied the Hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country.
      now you can try to post your documents to the Hong Kong immigration department.

  • ReplyJack
    2012/10/31 1:08:00


    This is my visit to Hongkong. You mentioned that I need to have pocket money of 100 USD per day.

    Do I need to carry cash as normally I pay by credit card and use minimum cash.

    Please confirm. Thanks.

    • Andy :2012/10/31 20:05:00

      it's better to be cash. or you can take a bank statement that can prove your finicial status.

  • Replymary,   Philippines
    2012/10/31 0:48:00

    do i need a working visa 1st before i can able to work in macau?thanks again

    • Lisa :2012/10/31 20:02:00

      yes, you have to abtain a working permit before you start to work in Macau.

  • Replymary,   Macau, China
    2012/10/31 0:45:00

    gudpm..i just want to ask if its possible to extend my stay in macau after 30days?doi need to exit in china to get another extension in macau for 30days?thanks...

    • Jason :2012/10/31 20:00:00

      you'd better apply a visa to Macau if you want to stay longer than 30 days.
      you can have a try to exit and re-enter to get another 30 days, but it does not work all the time. some one got banned and some one only get 20 more days to stay.

  • ReplyJack,   Hong Kong, China
    2012/10/30 12:12:00

    I am indian national and planning to visit Hongkong for 2 weeks. I might have to make 3-4 trips of 2 week duration over next two months.
    Need to know what is gap allowed between two trips by hongkong immigration authorities?


    • Tina :2012/10/30 19:30:00

      there is not clear regulation about the "gap", but i think there is no problem for you.

  • Replyrica,   Philippines
    2012/10/29 18:23:00

    gud day ma'am/sir! I want to stay in macau for just 1week.do i need a travel voucher?i want to stay at my friend's flt in macau. .i heard that immigration are very strict. .what should i do?thanks and Godbless

    • Nancy :2012/10/29 20:18:00

      you need your valid passport, round-trip air tickets. if you plan to live at your friend's, you can ask your friend to send you an invitation letter. remember to take enough pocket money,about USD 100 per day.

    • rica :2012/10/30 19:20:00

      thanks. .invitation letter?is it like a supporting letter?i already have supporting letter, passport,round trip ticket, and 500$ only. .is it en0ugh?thanks again . .Godbless

    • May :2012/10/30 19:31:00

      yes, a supporting letter is ok. i think those you mentioned are enough.

  • ReplyCatrina07,   Philippines
    2012/10/26 6:00:00

    Hi.. We're planning to hav a family trip to hongkong with my husband and 2 kids.... I just wanna ask if how much pocket money do we have to bring?

    • James :2012/10/26 18:53:00

      i heard that it should be USD 100 per person for each day.

  • Replyanne,   Philippines
    2012/10/24 4:05:00

    helo,im a philippines pasport holder,i want to go hongkong as tourist,i have to way ticket hotel reservation and enough pocket money,my question is,are this enough to phillines immigration to allow me to enter hongkong?coz some say i have to provide invitation letter fr a frnd or relatives in hongkong,but no one can provide me.tnx

    • Candy :2012/10/24 19:21:00

      those you mentioned are enough.

  • Replylucia t. sumaylo,   Philippines
    2012/10/23 16:43:00

    good morning to you i want to go hongkong for visit? where im going to inquire or give me some information thank you.

    • Hillary :2012/10/23 19:56:00

      as Filipino passport holders, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, that is to say, you can take a 14-day trip to Hong Kong without a visa. but, you have to prepare the round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money (at least USD 100 per day).

  • Replyanne,   Philippines
    2012/10/23 5:58:00

    hi im anne,the philipines immigration asking me for an invitation of a frnd,but my friend can not provide me,i want to go to hongkong as tourist,and i have two way ticket a valid passport and hotel reservation,are this enough documents to allow me to enter hongkong?tnx

    • Olivia :2012/10/23 19:53:00

      then you need to take enough pocket money, say USD 100 per day at least.
      btw, how long do you plan to stay in hong Kong?
      you are visa-free for 14 days in hong Kong, so you need to apply the visa if your trip is more than 14 days.

  • ReplyMel,   Philippines
    2012/10/22 20:49:00

    I plan to visit my future wife in the Philippines as required by U.S. law for requesting a Fiance Visa. We plan to stay in a Hotel in Manila together for 2 weeks to get to know each other in person. Are there any laws against us staying in one hotel room together? Or do we need to get separate rooms during our visit? Any information for this I am grateful... Thank You

  • ReplyMikel,   Philippines
    2012/10/20 4:13:00

    How can I go to HK with only having a 2way ticket and my passport.What will the Philippine Immigration will ask me to present necessary documents>?

    • Lisa :2012/10/21 2:37:00

      Philippine Authorities require Exit Permits from their Citizens.

  • Replysol,   Qatar
    2012/10/20 9:30:00

    hi,i am currently working here in Qatar and planning to stay in Singapore for 15 days as tourist,my budget is 6500 usd...do i still need a visa?is my budget enough already?i am Filipino.

    • Scarr :2012/10/21 2:32:00

      Philipinos are only exempt from visa to Hk for 14 days, so you shoudl apply for a visa for this.

  • ReplyMarisol F. Reyes,   Qatar
    2012/10/20 5:51:00

    im in qatar now as ofw, i want to go to hongkong for 3days what are the requirement i need to provide?

    • Emma :2012/10/21 2:31:00

      QATAR citizens don't need a visa to Hk for 30 days, so you may just take your valid passport, return air ticket, and enough funds with you.

  • Replyanne,   Philippines
    2012/10/19 22:03:00

    hi im anne,im going to hongkong this oct30 as a tourist.i have two way ticket,hotel reservation and a pocket money good for 3days,my question is,is this enough for our philippines immigration to allow me to go in hongkong,pls i need ur answer asap,tnx

    • Lily :2012/10/20 2:43:00

      yes, those are fairly enough.

  • ReplyMukesh,   India
    2012/10/19 21:32:00

    I'm Mukesh from India.I want go Hong kong (for job) but, I have visit visa.Can i chang visit visa to Working visa,,?, then it possible ??

    • Amanda :2012/10/20 2:41:00

      you have to find a job first, and make sure that your employer can provide the documments required during a work visa application, then can you apply the visa.

 First   Previous    24    25    26    27    28    Next  Last