Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    24    25    26    27    28    Next  Last
  • Replyanne   Philippines    Oct. 24, 2012 04:05

helo,im a philippines pasport holder,i want to go hongkong as tourist,i have to way ticket hotel reservation and enough pocket money,my question is,are this enough to phillines immigration to allow me to enter hongkong?coz some say i have to provide invitation letter fr a frnd or relatives in hongkong,but no one can provide me.tnx

• Replied by: Candy   Oct. 24, 2012 19:21

those you mentioned are enough.

• Replylucia t. sumaylo   Philippines    Oct. 23, 2012 16:43

good morning to you i want to go hongkong for visit? where im going to inquire or give me some information thank you.

• Replied by: Hillary   Oct. 23, 2012 19:56

as Filipino passport holders, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, that is to say, you can take a 14-day trip to Hong Kong without a visa. but, you have to prepare the round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money (at least USD 100 per day).

• Replyanne   Philippines    Oct. 23, 2012 05:58

hi im anne,the philipines immigration asking me for an invitation of a frnd,but my friend can not provide me,i want to go to hongkong as tourist,and i have two way ticket a valid passport and hotel reservation,are this enough documents to allow me to enter hongkong?tnx

• Replied by: Olivia   Oct. 23, 2012 19:53

then you need to take enough pocket money, say USD 100 per day at least.
      btw, how long do you plan to stay in hong Kong?
      you are visa-free for 14 days in hong Kong, so you need to apply the visa if your trip is more than 14 days.

• ReplyMel   Philippines    Oct. 22, 2012 20:49

I plan to visit my future wife in the Philippines as required by U.S. law for requesting a Fiance Visa. We plan to stay in a Hotel in Manila together for 2 weeks to get to know each other in person. Are there any laws against us staying in one hotel room together? Or do we need to get separate rooms during our visit? Any information for this I am grateful... Thank You

• ReplyMikel   Philippines    Oct. 20, 2012 04:13

How can I go to HK with only having a 2way ticket and my passport.What will the Philippine Immigration will ask me to present necessary documents>?

• Replied by: Lisa   Oct. 21, 2012 02:37

Philippine Authorities require Exit Permits from their Citizens.

• Replysol   Qatar    Oct. 20, 2012 09:30

hi,i am currently working here in Qatar and planning to stay in Singapore for 15 days as tourist,my budget is 6500 usd...do i still need a visa?is my budget enough already?i am Filipino.

• Replied by: Scarr   Oct. 21, 2012 02:32

Philipinos are only exempt from visa to Hk for 14 days, so you shoudl apply for a visa for this.

• ReplyMarisol F. Reyes   Qatar    Oct. 20, 2012 05:51

im in qatar now as ofw, i want to go to hongkong for 3days what are the requirement i need to provide?

• Replied by: Emma   Oct. 21, 2012 02:31

QATAR citizens don't need a visa to Hk for 30 days, so you may just take your valid passport, return air ticket, and enough funds with you.

• Replyanne   Philippines    Oct. 19, 2012 22:03

hi im anne,im going to hongkong this oct30 as a tourist.i have two way ticket,hotel reservation and a pocket money good for 3days,my question is,is this enough for our philippines immigration to allow me to go in hongkong,pls i need ur answer asap,tnx

• Replied by: Lily   Oct. 20, 2012 02:43

yes, those are fairly enough.

• ReplyMukesh   India    Oct. 19, 2012 21:32

Hii,,,,
    I'm Mukesh from India.I want go Hong kong (for job) but, I have visit visa.Can i chang visit visa to Working visa,,?, then it possible ??

• Replied by: Amanda   Oct. 20, 2012 02:41

you have to find a job first, and make sure that your employer can provide the documments required during a work visa application, then can you apply the visa.

• ReplyPerry   Macau, China    Oct. 11, 2012 09:04

Hi! Im here in macao and i already book at nov 1 and come back here on nov 11. But my finger print (to get a blue card) is nov 13. Is it impossible to go back to philippines and come back here again? Thanks...

• Replied by: James   Oct. 11, 2012 22:37

not very clear about your situation, would you please detail it?

• Replied by: perrybanagale@ymail.com ( Macau, China )   Oct. 15, 2012 08:56

im going to immigration for finger print (to have a working permit/card) on nov 13. it means my visa is until nov 13. my ticket to go to phils. is nov 1 and im going back here in macao on nov 11. my question is, do i have any problem if im going to phils and go back here on that dates? thanks again....

• Replied by: James   Oct. 15, 2012 19:02

ok, i got it. there is no problem.

• Replyshahmir   Pakistan    Oct. 13, 2012 20:55

Hello sir , i am pakistani & want to go hong kong for work(job) . How i am going to hk , can i go to hk without visa and in hong kong i will get visa after work , can it possible ? If this is possible than how?

• Replied by: Linda   Oct. 14, 2012 19:33

It's definitely impossible.

• ReplyKhizar hayat   India    Oct. 13, 2012 20:23

Hi , i am indian & i want to go hong kong for 2 year , how to get hong kong visa? I have a new pasport for 5 year.

• Replied by: Sara   Oct. 13, 2012 20:26

You may just apply for it from the local China Embassy or consulate.

• Replysuresh tolani   United Arab Emirates    Oct. 13, 2012 07:57

Dear Sir,
    I have single entry visa for china and i am planning to visit Guangzhou this month, but i would like to go macau from guangzhou and come back to guangzhou for canton fair, is it possible on same visa, please do let me know as soon as possible
    thanks
    suresh.

• Replied by: Ryan   Oct. 13, 2012 20:24

Accordign to your travel itinerary, you should apply for a doubel entry visa in deed. You may also apply for a new China visa from Hk for your re-entry to Guangzhou.

• ReplyMukesh jat   India    Oct. 12, 2012 22:34

Hai Sir.
    I want to 2 years Student Visa for Hong kong.

• Replied by: Eda   Oct. 13, 2012 20:22

You should apply for it through the local China embassy or consulate.

• Replybalius   United States    Oct. 11, 2012 15:10

hai iam indian national working in united sates.and moving back to india on feb 24 2013
    and my passport expires on march 30 2013.and i would like to visit hong kong for four days then flying to india.do i need visa and my passport validity is one month is that fair enough to visit hong kong and Macau.and do i have to clear my checked in baggage in hk
    or can i just pick it up straight in india
    and will singapore airlines allow me to board the aircraft fro united states to hk cause of one month validity of passport.

• Replied by: Polly   Oct. 11, 2012 22:44

Indian passport holders are visit Hong Kong free of visa for 14 days and Macau 30 days without a visa.
      but your passport must have a validity of at least 2 months if you plan to visit Hong kong and Macau.
      about your baggage, please consult the airlines.
      i'm afraid the airlines will not allow you to board for the flight to HK.
      so please renew your passport before you leave USA.

• ReplyYoung   Philippines    Oct. 10, 2012 22:41

Hello i just wanna ask.. What if im going to guangzhou fair and then on the weekend im planning to go to hongkong, do i need to apply for visa again? In order to go back to guangzhou? My visa is only single entry.

• Replied by: Kimiko   Oct. 11, 2012 21:00

yes, you need to apply for a visa again if you go to Hong Kong and back to Guangzhou. so my sugguestion put Hong kong the last destination and get back to your country from Hong Kong, so that you do not need to be bother by visa issues.

• ReplyMark   Philippines    Oct. 10, 2012 21:41

hi good tday, im a Filipino and will go to HK as a tourist for 14 days, and would like to extend my stay and will exit Macau for just 1 day, now my question is, how many days would the immigration team will give me if i entered again HK? thank you and have a nice day.

• Replied by: Bill   Oct. 11, 2012 20:58

that's decided by the immigration officers, but i heard someone got 10 days.

• Replykim   Philippines    Oct. 08, 2012 00:56

hi im a filipino i will visit macau for vacation together with my boyfriend but he book hotel by his name.he will go to macau first then i follow him after 2 days...it is ok ?thers no problem in the immegration/?????

• Replied by: Amanda   Oct. 08, 2012 19:36

though your boyfriend book the hotel by his name, but usually the names of all the guests will be one the order form. so is your name also on the form?

• Replykim   Philippines    Oct. 05, 2012 09:09

hi im a filipina i want to visit in macau just for a vacation but i dont know where here in philippines is the embassy of macau..guys is their anyone can help me..do you any embassy macau in philippines..thnk you...

• Replied by: James   Oct. 08, 2012 00:41

Macau is a part of China, so you need to apply the visa through the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines.
      P.S. filipino passport holders are allowed to stay in Macau for 30 days free of visa.

• ReplySusan   China    Sep. 30, 2012 06:49

Hi, I'm just curious, I'm an American studying in China with a single entry visa. However, I would like to travel to Taiwan and/or possibly Hong Kong during one of our breaks. What should I do to make this work? Do I need to apply for an entirely new multiple entry visa? Or is there some way to add on entries to my current visa? Please advise, thanks!

• Replied by: Anna   Oct. 08, 2012 00:26

Hi Susan,
      what kind of Chinese visa are you holding?
      if you are studying in China, do you have the residence permit?
      if you have the permit, you do not need worry about the entries, as you can enter China for many times within its validity.
      but if you are holding a single F visa, you need to reapply a visa if you go to Hong Kong or Taiwan.

First   Previous    24    25    26    27    28    Next  Last