Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    23    24    25    26    27    Next  Last
  • ReplyMel   Hong Kong, China    Nov. 19, 2012 20:46

Hi! I just want to ask because my mother its coming here in hk from philippines to tour for four days.Do I need to send her a invitation letter? Bec. Someone told me thatthe immigration will ask for it. thank you.

• Replied by: susan   Nov. 20, 2012 16:59

yes, you need to send her an invitation letter claiming that what you can provide for her trip, like accommodation, travel expense, etc.

• ReplyNam   Thailand    Nov. 19, 2012 11:39

Hi,Now i working in Macau and my husband he want to come to visit me here but we don't have married paper and my husband is Ghanain so can i carantee him to come to visit me?or he still have to show bank account before?thank you

• Replied by: Hebe   Nov. 19, 2012 18:32

you can send him an invitation letter stating that you will sponsor his trip in Macau.
      He need to apply the Macau visa upon arrial in Macau, and a bank may be required.
      you can consult the immigration department in Macau for detailed information.

• Replyphie   Philippines    Nov. 19, 2012 07:51

i hve friend in hongkong,she have a residence boyfriend in hongkong but my friend is not residence in hk she only go there as tour because of her boyfriend...i am going to hk as their birthday gift to me...waT documents i need to bring?and do im allow to go hk if i hve dob deny on board 2years ago?

• Replied by: Vic   Nov. 19, 2012 18:14

Filipino passport holders are allowed to stay in Hong Kong without a visa for 14 days, so if your Hk trip is not more than 14 days, you can just take your valid passport, the round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money (HKD 5,000 for 14 days), it would be better if your HK friend can send you an invitation letter.

• ReplySHRIPAD   India    Nov. 15, 2012 23:26

WE 4-FRIENDS ARE GOING TO MACAU , HONGKONG AND ZHUHAI.ON 7TH DEC 2012 FROM BANGKOK TO MACAU. FROM AIR PORT TO ZHUHAI STAYING 2-NIGHTS, THAT IS 7TH & 8TH.FROM ZHUHAI WE WANT TO VISIT MACAUC AND COME BACK, IS IT PERMITTED, FROM ZHUHAI WE WANT TO GO TO HONGKONG, STAYING 3-NIGHTS HEAR. FROM HEAR WE WANT TO GO TO MACAU ON 12 STAY ONE NIGHT ON 13TH BACK TBANGKOK, CAN WE ENTER FOR SOME TIME MACAU FROM ZHUHAI

• Replied by: Rita   Nov. 16, 2012 18:46

you need to apply a multi-entry China visa, which is not that easy to get.

• ReplyMae mendoza   Philippines    Nov. 15, 2012 19:48

Im going to macau to visit my aunt. She just send the invitation letter to my email. She just scanned it and send it to me. Is it just ok?

• Replied by: Nancy   Nov. 16, 2012 18:37

yes, it is ok, you can ask her to scan it and send to you through email.

• Replyanne   Philippines    Nov. 14, 2012 20:11

hi im from the philippines.. i got roundtrip ticket for vacation to macau for 24 days..im holding philippine passport.. i only have US$450 for pocket money.. but i will live in the house of my friend's cousin who is in macau.. and she wrote a letter that i will be staying in her house for 24 days and she will support me in case i will be short in money.. will i encounter any problem in the immigration both in philippines and macau? thank you

• Replied by: Emily   Nov. 15, 2012 18:12

i don't think there will be any problem.
      good luck and have a nice trip.

• Replyyam   Philippines    Nov. 11, 2012 19:15

do i still need POLO paper...eventhough i will go to hong kong to canada....

• Replied by: Emily   Nov. 12, 2012 18:57

will you go to Hong Kong or Canada??

• ReplyKristina   Philippines    Nov. 09, 2012 19:14

Hi! I'm a Filipino, planning to have vacation in Hong Kong and i just want to ask if Company i.d. is okay to present in Phil. Immigration instead of government issued i.d.? I don't have valid gov't issued id yet. Only Philhealth i.d. Thanks.

• Replied by: Bobby   Nov. 10, 2012 18:56

You shoudl confirm with the immigration of Phlippines directly, since the ruel is changing all the time.

• ReplyChanda    Nov. 09, 2012 08:38

Hi, Can you please help me identify what is the meaning of travelers taking a group tour? Does it mean that it came through the agency having a group tour? What about if a group of family with three variety of destinations as mentioned below, is this the same and applicable for this rule?
    "Any travelers taking a group tour from Hong Kong or Macau to entering into the following Chinese mainland cities: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, Huizhou for a period of less than 6 days are exempt from entry visas."

• Replied by: Fin   Nov. 09, 2012 18:10

the group tour means you have to book a tour from a travel agency visit the cities with the group organized by the travel agency.

• Replied by: Chanda ( United Arab Emirates )   Nov. 10, 2012 11:11

Thank you Fin!

• Replyjovelyn garcia   Philippines    Nov. 09, 2012 18:01

Hi, my friend & i are planning to have a trip in hong kong for 3-5 days but the problem is, year 2007 she was hold in immigration there & returned back here in manila immediately! my question is, is she allowed to re-enter again in hong kong? what are the documents she need to present in HK immigration?

• Replied by: Julie   Nov. 09, 2012 18:14

do you know why was she hold in the immigration in 2007?
      the extry and exit regulation changes from year to year, so i think she can re-enter Hong kong if there is not any bad records on her passport.
      she need to present her valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and the enough pocket money to cover her expense in Hong Kong.

• ReplyChanda   United Arab Emirates    Nov. 06, 2012 21:50

Hi, Can you please help me? We are travelling from Dubai 14th Dec to Hongkong 15th till 19th Dec, then Macau on 20th-23rd Dec, though our hotel stay is in Zhuhai, Guangdong China. Then back to Hongkong for travel on 23rd to Manila, Philippines.

Question: Do we need another visa to Guangdong China while visiting Macau? Or a visa to enter Macau from Hongkong is enough?
    For a Philippine National, they said Hongkong Visa and Macau visa is on arrival?
    What about Guangdong, do we need visa here as well and is it on arrival too? Though our stay is only 3 days here.

Thanks for your help and clarification.

Regards,
    Chanda

• Replied by: Allen   Nov. 07, 2012 18:15

Hi Chanda,
      you do not need a Hong Kong visa as citizens of UAE are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 30 days.
      you can get the Macau visa upon arrival.
      however, if you plan to live in Zhuhai, Guangdong, you need to apply the Chinese tourist visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country before departure for your 3 days stay. or you can try to apply the Chinese tourist visa in HK.
      so my suggestion is that you live in Macau instead of Zhuhai.

• Replied by: Chanda ( United Arab Emirates )   Nov. 08, 2012 11:16

Thank you Allen. By the way I am a Filipino Citizen but has a residence visa in UAE.

• Replied by: Chanda ( United Arab Emirates )   Nov. 08, 2012 12:15

Hi, Another question please... if in case we obtained a tourist visa for china and we wish to come and go to macau from zhuhai (where our hotel stay is) as the distance travel is only 20 mins, is it possible, or would there be any problem with Immigration? Thanks.

• Replied by: Kate   Nov. 08, 2012 18:22

i don't think it is possible. as your schedule indicates that you will live in Zhuhai for 3 nights, which means you will pass the immigration 3 times. then you have to apply a multi-entry visa, which is not easy to get. However, if you can get the Multi-entry chinese tourist visa, there will be no problem.

• Replied by: Chanda ( United Arab Emirates )   Nov. 09, 2012 08:24

Thank you Kate.

• Replyjho   Philippines    Nov. 08, 2012 00:58

i break my contract in hongkong,but i want to go back on a visit is it possible?and how can i know if my previous employer put ban to me?thanks.GOD bless

• Replied by: hebe   Nov. 08, 2012 18:15

don't worry, you can go back to Hong Kong as a visitor this time, and your previous employer would not put ban to you.

• Replyyam   Philippines    Nov. 07, 2012 21:26

hi..i need some advise,,i am a philippine passport holder but i have a canadian visa now..is it alright for me to go to hong kong to exit there going to canada,,,,and what are my requirements...

• Replied by: Amy   Nov. 08, 2012 18:14

yes, you can go to Hong Kong and then head to Canada.
      as a Filipino citizen, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. so if your trip in Hong Kong is less than 14 days, you do not need the visa, just your valid passport, air tickets for leaving Hong Kong, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money to cover your expense in hong kong, say HKD 5,000 for 14 days.

• Replysai noot   Myanmar    Nov. 05, 2012 23:28

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a Myanmar citizen holding visite visa in China. If I want to go Hongkong, do I have to apply visa in advance (inside China)? Or just get it upon arrival at Hongkong immigration?

Best Regards,

Sai

• Replied by: Lucy   Nov. 06, 2012 19:03

you should have applied the Hong Kong visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country.
      now you can try to post your documents to the Hong Kong immigration department.

• ReplyJack    Oct. 31, 2012 01:08

This is my visit to Hongkong. You mentioned that I need to have pocket money of 100 USD per day.

Do I need to carry cash as normally I pay by credit card and use minimum cash.

Please confirm. Thanks.

• Replied by: Andy   Oct. 31, 2012 20:05

it's better to be cash. or you can take a bank statement that can prove your finicial status.

• Replymary   Philippines    Oct. 31, 2012 00:48

do i need a working visa 1st before i can able to work in macau?thanks again

• Replied by: Lisa   Oct. 31, 2012 20:02

yes, you have to abtain a working permit before you start to work in Macau.

• Replymary   Macau, China    Oct. 31, 2012 00:45

gudpm..i just want to ask if its possible to extend my stay in macau after 30days?doi need to exit in china to get another extension in macau for 30days?thanks...

• Replied by: Jason   Oct. 31, 2012 20:00

you'd better apply a visa to Macau if you want to stay longer than 30 days.
      you can have a try to exit and re-enter to get another 30 days, but it does not work all the time. some one got banned and some one only get 20 more days to stay.

• Replyrica   Philippines    Oct. 29, 2012 18:23

gud day ma'am/sir! I want to stay in macau for just 1week.do i need a travel voucher?i want to stay at my friend's flt in macau. .i heard that immigration are very strict. .what should i do?thanks and Godbless

• Replied by: Nancy   Oct. 29, 2012 20:18

you need your valid passport, round-trip air tickets. if you plan to live at your friend's, you can ask your friend to send you an invitation letter. remember to take enough pocket money,about USD 100 per day.

• Replied by: rica   Oct. 30, 2012 19:20

thanks. .invitation letter?is it like a supporting letter?i already have supporting letter, passport,round trip ticket, and 500$ only. .is it en0ugh?thanks again . .Godbless

• Replied by: May   Oct. 30, 2012 19:31

yes, a supporting letter is ok. i think those you mentioned are enough.

• ReplyJack   Hong Kong, China    Oct. 30, 2012 12:12

I am indian national and planning to visit Hongkong for 2 weeks. I might have to make 3-4 trips of 2 week duration over next two months.
    Need to know what is gap allowed between two trips by hongkong immigration authorities?

Regards,

• Replied by: Tina   Oct. 30, 2012 19:30

there is not clear regulation about the "gap", but i think there is no problem for you.

• ReplyCatrina07   Philippines    Oct. 26, 2012 06:00

Hi.. We're planning to hav a family trip to hongkong with my husband and 2 kids.... I just wanna ask if how much pocket money do we have to bring?

• Replied by: James   Oct. 26, 2012 18:53

i heard that it should be USD 100 per person for each day.

First   Previous    23    24    25    26    27    Next  Last