Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    21    22    23    24    25    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyJenny
    2013/2/6 19:37:00

    Hello, I am going to macau this feb. and I'll be staying there for a month. I'll be going there with my cousin who is already a resident there and I'll be staying in their house. Do I still need to have an invitation letter even if I am going with her? How much will be the estimated amount of show money do I need to have? Thanks!

    • Bill :2013/2/7 18:34:00

      yes, an invitation letter is required.the amount of the show money is not very clear, but i have seen some one mentioned MOP 5,000.

  • Replyadi
    2013/2/2 4:23:00

    Hello! i am an indian national in Guanghou china this time. i recently came here and have double entry visa. i want to know is it possible to go to Hongkok by road and come back Guangzhou with 4 days?

  • ReplyTabitha Lee
    2013/2/1 13:14:00

    I'm traveling to Beiging, Hong Kong, Khuhai and Macau and I need to know what type of visa will I need. I was told that when I apply for the visa for Beiging it will be a mult entry visa. What do I need to enter Khuhai and Macau?

  • ReplyRey Mohanaraj
    2013/1/29 18:13:00

    Hi,I am a Malaysian passport holder travelling to Macau soon, during my stay there, I intend to visit Hong Kong for one day. I know that Malaysians do not require visas to enter into Macau but I am concerned about my side trip to Hong Kong - so my question is :1. Do I need a visa to re-enter Macau (after my Hong Kong day trip) ?Thank you so much ! Great post.

    • Judy :2013/1/30 18:30:00

      no, you do not need the visa to re-enter Macau.

    • Rey :2013/1/30 19:05:00


  • Replygem
    2013/1/30 7:18:00

    hi im filipino tourist..right now im here in hongkong and stay for 4 days..me, my mother and my sister are planning to visit to macau for 1 day..do we need to present show money for us to enter to macau? if yes, how much? pls. help me..thank you

    • Sandy :2013/1/30 18:33:00

      Hi Gem, did you present show money when you enter Hong Kong? I'm worrying about that, coz no one can tell me what is the exact amount. how much did they require you to show?and i think you may not required to present the show money for the one-day trip to Macau. even you need to present, it won't be so much since you are just stay there for 1 day. hope to hear from you :)

  • Replyrumpa
    2013/1/29 12:15:00

    I am from india.What documents i will require for obtaining a work permit to macau?how much will it cost?

    • Tina :2013/1/29 18:13:00

      to get a work permit in Macau, you need to find a job first, sign the work contract with your future employer. Then your employer or company will get the some of the required documents for you, and then you can apply the work permit. it costs MOP 100.

  • Replyrumpa
    2013/1/29 12:12:00

    Hi,I am from india.can i visit macau through a tourist agency and stay there for 30 days on my own?

    • Hebe :2013/1/29 18:08:00

      as an Indian passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Macau without a visa for 30 days, so you don't have to go with a travel agency. try to read the information on this page:http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htm

  • ReplyIvy
    2013/1/29 4:10:00

    Hi there, My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Beijing, however, one of the travel agency's requirement for them to assisst me in getting a visa is a bank statement for at least 3 months and a balance of not less than a hundred grand. My questions are,[1] can my boyfriend who's in canada do this instead upon arrival in the philippines? [2] is there a guarantee that visas can be given once tickets and accomodations have already been purchased? Thank you so much for your reply...

    • Emma :2013/1/29 18:06:00

      if your boyfriend is a Canadian passport holder the requirements for getting a Chinese vias may be different, and he need to apply the visa in his own country.if he is a Filipino working or staying in Canada, he can apply the Chinese visa in Canada. no, there is no guarantee that you will get the visas even after you purchasing the tickets. but there won't be any problems if you provide all the required documents.

  • ReplyNatalia
    2013/1/28 23:16:00

    Hi, Im a Malaysian. Im wondering if i need to apply for visa for a day trip to and fro, from Macau to Hong Kong? or is my Malaysian passport suffice for a day trip from Macau to Hong Kong?Your reply is very much appreciated. Thank you.

    • Rita :2013/1/29 17:59:00

      just you passport is ok, and you don't have to apply the Hong Kong visa.

  • ReplyVin
    2013/1/28 18:52:00

    Hi, i came from macau last jan.8 and want to go back after 3 weeks? Is it posible? How many days do i have to wait to go back to kacau. I am a tourist from philippines.

    • Kelly :2013/1/29 17:54:00

      yes, it is possible.

  • ReplyChris
    2013/1/26 20:56:00

    Hi, I am organising a group sporting tour from Australia for about 40 people. They are a combination of Australian, New Zealand, British and perhaps a South African passport holder. We plan on being in Hong Kong for the majority of the trip, but have an overnight trip to Guangzhou planned by train.1. Are visas required for all travellers, given the group travel information above?2. Should we get them prior to leaving Australia?3. Can we get visas while going through immigration at the HK/China border?Thanks

    • Bruce :2013/1/27 17:29:00

      Yes, all of the members in your group need a visa for a trip to Guangzhou. You may either prepare it well ahead of your trip or when you are in Hk. No way to get it at the border.

    • Chris :2013/1/27 23:46:00

      Thanks Bruce. Very much appreciated

  • ReplyJoy
    2013/1/27 5:26:00

    Hi! Can you help me.. im a filipino.. im planning to go to hongkong for a vacation for 4 days with my family.. i just want to know if i need to get a travel permit since im on a training under government hospital..

    • Joyce :2013/1/27 17:36:00

      As I know, filipinos are visa free to Hk for 14 days. Especialy that you are going there for government affairs, so I don't think you need a visa.

  • ReplyLinda
    2013/1/25 0:10:00

    Hey,How long dóes your pasport need to be valid for entry into Hong Kong? I'm coming from China and fly out from Hong Kong with a pasport that will expire in less than 7 dáys. I need to get home to get a new one. Ís it possible to enter HongKong with this pasport just to get my flight? Thanks

    • May :2013/1/25 18:20:00

      yes, i think it is possible.

  • ReplyFida
    2013/1/19 23:15:00

    hi , i'm a singaporean just want to know if i travel to Hong Kong & Macau should i do VISA?& my fiancee is Malaysian , should he do VISA too? your reply is appreciated:)

    • Daniel :2013/1/20 17:17:00

      Both you and your Malaysian fiancee don't need a visa to Hk for 90 days and to Macau for 30 day.

    • Fida :2013/1/22 18:27:00

      Hi thnks for ur reply . And I got 1 more qns to ask , in hk is the kfc halal ?

    • Cheryl :2013/1/22 18:31:00

      i have never seen the Halal KFC when i visited Hong Kong, maybe you can find one if you ask the locals.

  • Replyprecy hooper
    2013/1/19 23:11:00

    hi filipino Im living here in US and greencard holder but still holding philipine passport.. im visiting back to philipines on march 27,2013 and . Me and my whole family planning to have 4 days tour (april 3th to 6th) in hongkong then go back to philipines.. then im flying back to US on april 16th, 2013my question is.1. My philipinnes passport will expire on october 28th, 2013. Do I need to renew my passport or no need until i get back here in US..2. What documents do we need to bring visiting hongkong. we have friend there also. instead of hotel we rent apartment for 4 days. we book the air ticket already.3. we plan to go to macau for 1 day just a whole day trip by ferry then go back to hongkong. what documents we need to bring in macau . im worried of having problem in immigration. 4. how much hongkong dollar and US dollar allowed to bring in honkong?please help me thank you so much.

    • Vivien :2013/1/20 17:15:00

      1. For your trip to Hk, you may just ensure that your passport will still have more than 30 days validity left when you leave. 2. besides what you have, you also have to prepapre finanacial proof of enough funds to cover your duration in Hk.3. Filipinos also visa free to Hk for 30 days, so I don't think you will meet any problem.4. Not sure about this, but you may call Hk immigration office directly, whose phone number is (852) 2824 6111.

  • Replychilin
    2013/1/18 22:23:00

    hi I'm a filipino citizen and currently here in taiwan holding a student visa, I wanted to visit in Hongkong for 7 days,, is it possible to visit there,, from taiwan to hongkong and no need to comeback first in philippines?? please give me some information, thanks a lot and God bless u guyz...

    • Mindy :2013/1/19 18:07:00

      Filipinos are visa free t Hk for 14 days, but you may be requried to provide return air ticket, hotel booking and financial proof for your duration in Hk at the entry port.

  • Replyarthur sanchez
    2013/1/18 1:11:00

    hi we bought a round trip ticket to macua for tourist.. How much money do i have? and my friend has relatives in maca his mother and his brother.. what do we need to bring or what supporting document we need to have? our round trip ticket is for 1 month

    • Kina :2013/1/18 19:28:00

      where are you from??? what is your nationality??visa requirements are different for people from different countryif you are exempt from the Macau visa, you need to take enough pocket money (the amount is not very clear). and an invitation letter if you know some one in Macau. hotel voucher if you will live in a hotel.

  • ReplyRumpa Choudhury
    2013/1/16 11:27:00

    can i travel to macau only with an indian passport?do i need to apply for mainland china visa when i am traveling only to macau and staying there for less than 30 days?if yes what is the cost for it?

    • Lisa :2013/1/16 19:27:00

      no, you do not need to apply the visa for mainland China if you only visit Macau.

  • Replycris, Hongkong
    2013/1/14 22:39:00

    Hi, Im here in Hongkong im just planning to have vacation in Taiwan this September only 7days do I need to get OEC in consulate here what was a proof for cchecking in the airport of Taiwan when I come back here in Hongkong. Pls. Help

    • Gloria :2013/1/15 18:35:00

      Hi cris,you'd better consult a local travel agency in hong Kong for detailed information.

  • ReplyBernaliza matias
    2013/1/14 19:58:00

    Hi my my name is berna. I m going to honkong this febuary. But im planning to visit macau also, would it be possible for me to go back to manila (philippines) directly from macau? Or is there any problem with flight like manila to hongkong then macau to manila? Thank u so much.

    • Nina :2013/1/15 18:14:00

      it is possible for you to go back to Manila from Macau, as long as you have the required documents and enough pocket money, and what the most important is that you can not overstay in either Hong Kong or Macau .

 First   Previous    21    22    23    24    25    Next  Last