Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last
  • Replycath    Mar. 06, 2013 21:35

..hi its me again cath..how much show money do i need if i go in macau and what are document i need to bring...our tour is arrange by a travel agency.

• Replied by: Kelly   Mar. 07, 2013 18:28

you should consult the travel agency for detailed information. the travel documents you need to take are: your valid passport, your round-trip air tickets, voucher of hotel reservation or your tour planning. about the show money, some said about USD 100 per day for one person.

• Replycath    Mar. 04, 2013 08:24

hi im cath my friends nd i are planing to have a tour group to macau this march25 to 27 arrange by travel agency...what should we do to pass the immigration here in the phillipines ..im afraid we will be off loaded again just like what happen last january..what will we do?

• Replied by: Bill   Mar. 04, 2013 17:22

if this tour is arranged by a travel agency, then i think there wil be no problem as long as you have all the required documents.

• Replyfranzkath    Mar. 01, 2013 08:08

hi, im from UK. im holding UK resident visa but im holding Philippines passport. I have a flight on the 3rd of April 2013 and my passport is expiring on 18th April 2013. I called the airline where i bought my ticket going to the Philippines, they said they will let me to have a flight but because we will drop by in Hongkong for 1 day my problem is Am I allowed to enter Hongkong for having a 15 days passport validity? i hope you all can help me. thanks

• Replied by: Linda   Mar. 03, 2013 18:49

usually it is required that your passport has to be valid for at least 44 days for filipino passport holder if you go there for a visit.but it would be fine if you only stay in Hong Kong for transit and stay not more than 24 hours.

• Replied by: Lisa   Mar. 03, 2013 18:53

you'd better contact the Hong Kong immigration for detailed information.

• Replied by: franzkath   Mar. 04, 2013 03:52

thanks Lisa.. i'm trying to contact Hongkong immigration but i cant connect with them. they line is always busy. thanks for the information by the way.

• Replied by: Lisa   Mar. 04, 2013 17:18

You're welcome. you can try to send email to the Hong Kong immigration. here is the address: enquiry@immd.gov.hk

• Replyanne    Feb. 26, 2013 22:16

Im a from phillipines,im going to macau on march 27 to apri 7.do i need a show money?if my fiance will support all my finance expenses in macau?

• Replied by: May   Feb. 27, 2013 18:08

then you should ask your fiance write you an invitation letter and stating that he will support all your expense in Macau.

• Replied by: anne   Feb. 27, 2013 18:17

I got a supporting letter.is it the same with the invitation letter?

• Replied by: Fnn   Feb. 28, 2013 17:45

is the support letter provided by your finance? if yes, i think it is ok.

• Replyjackee    Feb. 25, 2013 01:06

Hi,y boyfriend and I planning to visit hongkong on june this year for only 4 days but my passport wii expire on october also this year'can I still enter hongkong?

• Replied by: Linda   Feb. 27, 2013 18:05

yes, i think you can.

• Replyjackee    Feb. 25, 2013 01:15

Hi,I went to hongkong as contract worker july 2009 When my contract terminated I went to'macau for exit then back to hongkong to go back to philippines.then I went back to hongkong as tourist then go to macau after my hk visa expire I tried to enter hongkong but they don't alow me the hk immigration put MTDOB in my passport will it not affect my plan of going back to hongkong this june 2013.

• Replysuzan    Feb. 20, 2013 18:45

I overstay in hongkong for 1 years,now I have money&want go back to my country,but my pasport in indonesian consulate,what must I do&what will happen if I surrender to hongkong imigration,thanks&please reply me

• Replied by: Eva   Feb. 21, 2013 17:28

you may be expelled after you "surrender" to Hong Kong Immigration, and be banned for entering Hong Kong for some years.

• ReplyDavid    Feb. 18, 2013 03:54

am a NAMIBIA citizen, i visited Malaysia and i want to visit Hong Kong on match 2013, what are the requirement for me as NAMIBIA citizen and how much is my show money { BTA} in the airport.

• Replied by: Judy   Feb. 18, 2013 18:46

Namibian passport holers are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 90 days, so you do not need the visa !!see detailed information at: http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/hongkong_visa.htmabout the show money, there is a clear statement, but shoudl cover your expense in Hong Kong !!!

• ReplyIrine Casas    Feb. 08, 2013 23:16

Hi i am a filipino , living in the philippines. Can i still travel to hongkong from march 20, 2013 to april 4 2013 even if my visa will expire this april 22, 2013? please reply here or to my email adress at ayceecasas@gmail.com. I will really appreciate ..

• Replied by: Lisa   Feb. 16, 2013 01:29

your visa?as a filipino passport holder, you are exempt from hong kong visa for 14 days. but the validity of your passport should be at least 30 + 14 = 44 days.

• Replyann    Feb. 07, 2013 20:12

my name is ann...i want to ask f i can still travel to hongkong on march 23 ,2013 and my pasport will expire on april 22,2013

• Replied by: Judy   Feb. 16, 2013 00:58

no, you can not. you need to renew your passport before your trip to Hong Kong.

• Replyfeida    Feb. 12, 2013 02:57

Hi! I am a Filipino and I am working here in China. I want to cross a country and exit in Canada to visit my aunt for several days before I went back home in the Philippines. What are the things that should I need and do! Thank you!

• ReplyJenny    Feb. 06, 2013 19:37

Hello, I am going to macau this feb. and I'll be staying there for a month. I'll be going there with my cousin who is already a resident there and I'll be staying in their house. Do I still need to have an invitation letter even if I am going with her? How much will be the estimated amount of show money do I need to have? Thanks!

• Replied by: Bill   Feb. 07, 2013 18:34

yes, an invitation letter is required.the amount of the show money is not very clear, but i have seen some one mentioned MOP 5,000.

• Replyadi    Feb. 02, 2013 04:23

Hello! i am an indian national in Guanghou china this time. i recently came here and have double entry visa. i want to know is it possible to go to Hongkok by road and come back Guangzhou with 4 days?

• ReplyTabitha Lee    Feb. 01, 2013 13:14

I'm traveling to Beiging, Hong Kong, Khuhai and Macau and I need to know what type of visa will I need. I was told that when I apply for the visa for Beiging it will be a mult entry visa. What do I need to enter Khuhai and Macau?

• ReplyRey Mohanaraj    Jan. 29, 2013 18:13

Hi,I am a Malaysian passport holder travelling to Macau soon, during my stay there, I intend to visit Hong Kong for one day. I know that Malaysians do not require visas to enter into Macau but I am concerned about my side trip to Hong Kong - so my question is :1. Do I need a visa to re-enter Macau (after my Hong Kong day trip) ?Thank you so much ! Great post.

• Replied by: Judy   Jan. 30, 2013 18:30

no, you do not need the visa to re-enter Macau.

• Replied by: Rey   Jan. 30, 2013 19:05

Thanks!

• Replygem    Jan. 30, 2013 07:18

hi im filipino tourist..right now im here in hongkong and stay for 4 days..me, my mother and my sister are planning to visit to macau for 1 day..do we need to present show money for us to enter to macau? if yes, how much? pls. help me..thank you

• Replied by: Sandy   Jan. 30, 2013 18:33

Hi Gem, did you present show money when you enter Hong Kong? I'm worrying about that, coz no one can tell me what is the exact amount. how much did they require you to show?and i think you may not required to present the show money for the one-day trip to Macau. even you need to present, it won't be so much since you are just stay there for 1 day. hope to hear from you :)

• Replyrumpa    Jan. 29, 2013 12:15

I am from india.What documents i will require for obtaining a work permit to macau?how much will it cost?

• Replied by: Tina   Jan. 29, 2013 18:13

to get a work permit in Macau, you need to find a job first, sign the work contract with your future employer. Then your employer or company will get the some of the required documents for you, and then you can apply the work permit. it costs MOP 100.

• Replyrumpa    Jan. 29, 2013 12:12

Hi,I am from india.can i visit macau through a tourist agency and stay there for 30 days on my own?

• Replied by: Hebe   Jan. 29, 2013 18:08

as an Indian passport holder, you are allowed to stay in Macau without a visa for 30 days, so you don't have to go with a travel agency. try to read the information on this page:http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htm

• ReplyIvy    Jan. 29, 2013 04:10

Hi there, My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Beijing, however, one of the travel agency's requirement for them to assisst me in getting a visa is a bank statement for at least 3 months and a balance of not less than a hundred grand. My questions are,[1] can my boyfriend who's in canada do this instead upon arrival in the philippines? [2] is there a guarantee that visas can be given once tickets and accomodations have already been purchased? Thank you so much for your reply...

• Replied by: Emma   Jan. 29, 2013 18:06

if your boyfriend is a Canadian passport holder the requirements for getting a Chinese vias may be different, and he need to apply the visa in his own country.if he is a Filipino working or staying in Canada, he can apply the Chinese visa in Canada. no, there is no guarantee that you will get the visas even after you purchasing the tickets. but there won't be any problems if you provide all the required documents.

• ReplyNatalia    Jan. 28, 2013 23:16

Hi, Im a Malaysian. Im wondering if i need to apply for visa for a day trip to and fro, from Macau to Hong Kong? or is my Malaysian passport suffice for a day trip from Macau to Hong Kong?Your reply is very much appreciated. Thank you.

• Replied by: Rita   Jan. 29, 2013 17:59

just you passport is ok, and you don't have to apply the Hong Kong visa.

First   Previous    20    21    22    23    24    Next  Last