Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last
  • ReplyJay    Sep. 11, 2016 11:57

Hi im from the philippines, but we are currently working in Thailand, we have proper working visa here, we are planning our trip on november in macau our ticket is thailand to macau and macau to thailand , on our 2nd day in macau we want to go hong kong disneyland and come back on the same day since our vacation is for 3 days only, is this possible? WE just want to maximize our trip. 1st day-mqcau, 2nd day-hongkong and come back on the same day and 3rd day go back to thailand, kindly advice if this is possible. Thank you

• Replied by: Luke   Sep. 14, 2016 05:34

It is possible.

• ReplyJowell09    Sep. 10, 2016 16:05

Hi! We are planning to have a vacation on November 2016. We have plane ticket MANILA- MACAU- MANILA. Is it possible that we don't book a hotel in MACAU bcoz we are planning to stay in Hongkong and will only have a day tour in MACAU??? is there any problem? any tips? thanks

• Replied by: Darcy   Sep. 14, 2016 05:31

It is possible. But you need to provide the accommodation arrangement in HK at the border.

• ReplyRoland    Sep. 04, 2016 23:07

Hello! I am planning to book for a ticket for our holy week Macao- HK Trip. Is it possible if we could enter first Macao upon departure and then exit in Hong Kong? Thank you!

• Replied by: Jackson   Sep. 10, 2016 06:08

Roland, it is possible. Nice trip!

• ReplySher    May. 26, 2016 17:29

Hi I'm a Philippine passport holder I'm planning to visit Macau for 4 days but I would like to travel to HK for abt a day I'm just interested in Ocean Park what do I need to present aside from my passport once I reach HK via ferry? Do I need to present my return ticket going to macau and Do I get a stamp on my passport when I enter HK from macau? Please help I really need answer to this.

• Replied by: Beb   Aug. 17, 2016 20:20

PHL Passport Validity of 5 monthsWill I be allowed to enter HK?

• Replied by: Zoe   May. 27, 2016 23:50

Sher, you also need to provide enough travel fees, and the return ticket. The stamp may not be necessary because your passport may not be stamped because you can enjoy free entry there.

• Replied by: Wendy   Sep. 10, 2016 01:55

Beb, yes, you will be allowed to enter HK.

• ReplyMichaelken    Jul. 24, 2016 08:56

Hello, I am a Philippine passport holder. I have already booked a flight to HK. I and my student, who is a Japanese, is planning to meet at HK. I am just afraid i might get offloaded, and is it true that i need to have an invitation letter to pass through immigration? (Are there other things that i need to prepare) Another thing is we have already booked our hotel and what is reflected on the reservation is her name, is it really necessary to have a hotel reservation under your name to pass through immigration?I will just be staying in HK for 4 days and right after that i will fly directly to Japan. Would i be encountering any problems along the way? (sorry it's my first time to travel abroad) I am my student will be going to Japan at the same flight. Do i need to prepare other things? or just the same things that i prepared in going to HK? PLEASE REPLY THE SOONEST.

• Replied by: Ethan   Aug. 12, 2016 05:12

The invitation letter is not necessary. The hotel reservation may be inspected randomly. So take it easy! Usually, as long as you provide your passport, the return ticket and enough travel fees, you won’t encounter any problems. You don’t need to prepare other things.

• ReplyAnn    Aug. 10, 2016 12:29

Hi, My family is planning a trip to HongKong and Macau. However, our Entry is from Manila to HongKong and exit is from Macau to Manila. this is only for 4 days.Is this possible? would this be an issue in the immigration since our entry and exit point are different countries?Really need your advise. Thanks,Ann

• Replied by: Andy   Aug. 12, 2016 05:01

Ann, it is possible! Just relax. It won’t cause any problem. You can enter from HK and exit from Macau.

• ReplyCecil Ramos    Jun. 30, 2016 12:34

Good Day, I am in Philpines and just wanted to ask, is't possible if my filipino friend who lives and work in Macao can send me an Invitation letter?, if yes what paticular rquirements needed for my friend and I to prepare? Do I still need a show money for that or a hotel ticket? While staying in Macao, can I exit HK so I can have my round trip ticket? Pls. be advice. Thanks

• Replied by: Ford   Jul. 01, 2016 04:19

Your friend can issue the invitation letter to you. You need to provide copy of your passport, the return ticket, proof of your financial support, and the invitation letter from your friend. Your friend needs to provide the residence permit and passport. You should prepare at least MOP 5,000 as show money. You can exit HK during your stay in Macau.

• Replied by: Cecil Ramos   Jul. 03, 2016 12:12

Hi Ford, Thank you for your reply, this is rally hel.Wamest Regards

• Replyshonrubia    Jun. 20, 2016 11:52

Good Day, Me and My Sister are going to Macau this Month of May 24 to 29 2016.. And planning to make some tour also in Shenzhen.. Is it possible that we just buy a visa at the boarding gate of Macau going to Shenzhen or should we apply a Chinese visa here in our country, we are a Philippine Passport holder and our flight is Manila to Macau and then back Manila.. Hoping for the Response.. Thank You And God Bless!

• Replied by: David   Jul. 01, 2016 04:24

I’m afraid you cannot get Shenzhen VOA at the border. You should apply for the entry permit in your home country ahead of your trip.

• Replymizwu07    Jun. 25, 2016 01:42

Hi Im a Filipino citizen and my mom will visit me here in the philippines but shes planning to take me with her fly back to HK for a vacation only and I am a first time traveler. My parents are HK residence. what are possible things to prepare for just in case the immigration Officer ask questions about me. but before that I have a 3months visa in malaysia for training on August. but I wanted to travel together with my mother for vacation in HK for 14 days.

• Replied by: Gloria   Jul. 01, 2016 04:21

You should prepare your passport, the return ticket, and enough travel fees. It won’t be that difficult. Just relax.

• ReplyLiezel    Jun. 08, 2016 01:57

Is it wise to go first to hongkong when you want to go to china..to avoid getting offloaded on philippine immigration?

• Replied by: Edward   Jun. 11, 2016 05:44

Liezel, if you have valid entry permit to mainland PRC, you don’t need to worry about that. Of course, you can go to HK first and then enter mainland PRC from there.

• ReplyShana    May. 31, 2016 10:48

Hi! I'm from Philippines. Is it necessary to show some cards like debit card, credit card on going to HK? And does the immigration require show money?

• Replied by: Peter   Jun. 04, 2016 02:41

Shana, if it is not required, you don’t need to prepare the show money. If it is required, you should have at least USD 100 for each day.

• Replyrubi    May. 30, 2016 23:07

Hi .im philippines pasport holder . I was offloaded lastweek . I have ky chinese visa . Can i enter hongkong for tourist then go to china? How much money do i need to show the immigrati0n? Thank u and godbless

• Replied by: Dora   Jun. 04, 2016 02:39

You can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of no more than 14 days. And because you have entry permit to mainland PRC, you can go there too. As for the show money, you’d better prepare USD 100 per day.

• ReplyEmily    May. 30, 2016 12:48

Hi,good day :-) i just came from macau last May 4 to visit my husband. I stayed there for only 3 weeks.I am planning to visit him again anytime this month. Is it ok to return to macau again even if I just came from there few weeks ago? Or do i need to spend a couple of months here in the philippines before they allow me to go back again? Thank you so much :-)

• Replied by: Jack   Jun. 04, 2016 02:38

I think it may be okay. There is no specific requirement for the time gap between you two entries. And on most cases, you should wait for a relatively long time, but it’s not that absolute. You can have a try.

• ReplyLen -    Apr. 06, 2016 06:04

May family & I are planning to go to HK-Macau Trip.I got a ticket via Clark to HK then return back to Philippines via HK direct to Manila . Is there any problem with 2 different airport going & returning. thank you & waiting for a reply.

• Replied by: Ken   Apr. 19, 2016 05:47

Len, don’t worry! Two different airports are fine. You can travel like that. Have a nice trip!

• Replied by: Jenny   Jun. 04, 2016 02:34

Dear Janlyn, the hotel reservation is not necessary because it is inspected randomly, so you can possibly check in at a hotel upon arrival.As for the show money, you need to prepare it, but there is no requirement for the specific amount. And you need to prepare at least USD 100 per day per person. Bank statement may work.

• Replied by: janlyn   May. 30, 2016 11:09

Hi... im philippine passport holder and planning to visit hk with my fiance this december...Do we need a hotel reservation? Can we just check in in hotel upon arrival?How much show money we needed?Do we need bank statement?

• ReplyMj    May. 19, 2016 04:48

I am a filipino and i am here in kuwait i will travel to HK before i come back to philippines. So my ticket will be kuwait to HK and HK to manila. Is it okay to present my return ticket going to philippines a reservation ticket that not yet confirmed? I am planning to settle it when i arrive in HK. It is just reserve in the system but not yet paid it will be confirmed after i pay it when i arrive at HK. The immigration of HK will allow me to travel if i show them my return ticket just a reservation ticket?

• Replied by: Jenny   May. 27, 2016 23:47

MJ, I think maybe you need to provide a confirmed return ticket. Just to play safe.

• ReplyYang    May. 16, 2016 22:05

Hi. We went to Macau and HK last week but then we we're not able to get a stamp from both countries. We only received a card in Macau upon arrival. How do we put it in our passports? And no HK stamp were stamped in our passports.

• Replied by: Lucy   May. 27, 2016 23:45

Yang, currently, your passport won’t be stamped when you go there. You can just preserve the card well with you.

• ReplyMark Binondo    May. 18, 2016 03:32

It is possible if I as a Filipino traveler can enter HK from Philippines and exit from Macau to philippines? Will there be any issues from Chinese immigration? Thanks

• Replied by: David   May. 27, 2016 23:44

Mark, don’t worry! You can enter HK from Philippines and exit from Macau to Philippines. There won’t be any issues because Philippines passport holders can enjoy free entry to HK and Macau for a stay of 14 days and 30 days respectively.

• ReplyRiley    May. 08, 2016 17:13

Hi there! We are now in Macau visiting my husband who is currently working here and blue card holder,for 28 days. Our roundtrip ticket is Apr 25 to may 23. We are already booked to visit HK and bring our two kids to HK disneyland on May 12 to 14. And going back to Macau to spend the rest of of the remaining days before going back to the philippines. What should we present to immigration? We're taking the ferry going to HK. How many days will be given to us in entering macau again? Im just worried because our return ticket from Macau to clark is May 23, what are the things we need to show to the Immigration? I need your answers badly. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Anyway we are philippine passport holders

• Replied by: Peter   May. 14, 2016 03:23

Because you hold Philippines passport, you can enjoy free entry to Macau and HK for a stay of not exceeding 30 days and 14 days respectively. When you go through the immigration, you just need to show your passport, the return ticket, accommodation arrangement and enough travel fees. There is no specific requirement for how many days you can enter Macau again, but I think you can go there after a few days. Because you have the return ticket from Macau to your home country, you may be allowed to enter again after staying for several days in HK.

• Replycristina    Apr. 24, 2016 23:08

HI! I am a Philippine passport holder , I am planning to go to HK this coming May, and I know as a Filipino and you are a tourist you are just allowed to stay in HK for 14 days, but my boyfriend want me to stay long so we are planning to go to MACAU after my 14 days of staying or less, and back to HK in order for me to stay for another 14 days..is it possible or is there any requirements?

• Replied by: Tracy   May. 14, 2016 03:17

It’s possible for you to go back to HK after you travel to Macau for several days. Or you can apply for a tourist entry permit to HK at the first places which may allow you to stay for longer than 14 days.

• ReplyLeila    Mar. 21, 2016 10:15

Good day i was offload last march 7 2016 going to macao as a tourist how can i fix it .i have my cousin there to invite me and im fixing the b- certificate already of my dad and my cousin moms is there no posibilty that ill be off load again thanks and hope for ur reply..

• Replied by: Billy   Apr. 19, 2016 05:46

Do you know the reason why you are offloaded? I think it’s possible for you to fix it. You should find out the reason and make full preparation this time. Just have a try!

First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last