Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    19    20    21    22    23    Next  Last
  • ReplyCao Cao    Apr. 05, 2013 01:40

Hello. Im Cao from the Philippines. I will be traveling to Hongkong on May 12-19, 2013. I would like to inquire if it is okay to pass Hongkong Immigration even if I did not book & reserve my hotel accommodation? I only have my round trip ticket, itenerary and pocket money for the travel. Pls advice me. Thanks.

• Replied by: doris   Apr. 06, 2013 19:52

you'd better book the hotel in advance.

• Replyleak    Apr. 02, 2013 09:06

Hi, I'm Cambodian. I will go for holiday in Macau and Hong Kong for 6 days, so do I need 3 visas for Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong?

• Replied by: Mindy   Apr. 02, 2013 17:57

you need to apply the visa for Hong Kong and Macau if you only visit the two regions, a visa to Mainland China is required only if you will visit the Mainland.

• ReplyMugam    Mar. 31, 2013 22:46

Hi, I'm an Indian citizen, working in Malaysia. Coming to Macau, but booked hotel in Zuhai as it is Cheaper. But willing to travel to macau during the night and come back to zuhai hotle in the morning 3 nights. I have Chinese single entry visa to enter Zuhai, is there any possiblities to get multiple entry visa for Zuhai at Macau. Thank you

• Replied by: Sara   Apr. 01, 2013 19:52

you'd better rebook a hotel in Macau, as it is difficult for you to get the visa for Zhuhai in Macau.

• Replyruth    Mar. 25, 2013 14:10

hi, i'm ruth.. i am in hong kong ryt now.. but i work in macau before (last March 4, 2013).. i didn't finish the contract.. i want to go back there to visit my boyfriend possibly on 1st week of april.. what should i be needing to enter macau again? and how many days of visa they'll be giving me? should i finish my 14 days here in HK so that i can get 1month visa in macau?or should i finish 1month outside macau?? thanks and god bless.. i wish you can send me back the answers..:)

• Replied by: NGSB   Mar. 25, 2013 19:46

what is your nationality???you don't have to finish the 14 days in Hong Kong. since you have been worked in Macau, is your work permit still valid???

• Replied by: ruth   Mar. 26, 2013 16:11

hello!i'm a FILIPINO.. my working permit is not valid anymore.. they already cut my visa when i resigned.. so i just exit here in hong kong. but what i want to know is that can i get a 30 days in macau when i go back there now? or still need to finish their policy of 1 month outside the macau?

• Replied by: NGSB   Mar. 26, 2013 19:00

what do you mean by "their policy of 1 month outside of Macau"? i know someone get another 30 or 20 days when they re-enter Macau, but i'm not quite sure about your suituation.

• Replybhot    Mar. 22, 2013 18:47

Hi, I'm a filipino citizen and will be going to Macao on August 2013. do i still need a visa to Zhuhai if i will be staying for only 2 days and then go back to macao?

• Replied by: Candy   Mar. 25, 2013 19:38

yes, you need a visa if you want to visit Zhuhai.

• Replyjho    Mar. 20, 2013 22:52

hi im from Philippines.I want to go for 3 days tour in HK and then exit to Hk going to dubai.My concern is..do you think immigration officer here in Philipines will allowed me to have a tour in HK?coz before they offloaded me going to dubai, they put mark at the back of my passport which means i offloded before.pls help.and one thing, i dont have bank accounts only show money, hotel booking and round trip ticket. you think it works?

• Replied by: Bonnie   Mar. 21, 2013 18:45

if you are going to Dubai, do you have the air ticket and visa to Dubai?

• Replied by: jho   Mar. 21, 2013 19:06

yes i have airfare ticket and visa going to problem, my only problem is the immigration here in Philippines. might they not allowed me to enter in HK coz i was offloded before.

• Replied by: Jason   Mar. 22, 2013 18:08

then i think there will be no problem.

• Replyriphau    Mar. 21, 2013 08:29

Hi Iam phillipino I'm working in hongkong and I have a business visa. So if I want to go phillipines before visa expires will it be a problem from immigration..

• Replied by: Olivia   Mar. 21, 2013 19:02

i don't think there wll be a problem.

• ReplyRosalinda    Mar. 21, 2013 06:23

Hello, I'm a Philippine passport holder, planning to go to Hong Kong this coming April, will stay for 14 days in Hong Kong, then will exit Hong Kong to Mainland China, after 2 weeks will go back to Hong Kong using my Philippine passport. Is that possible? Any one can answer my question. Thanks

• Replied by: Penny   Mar. 21, 2013 18:49

yes, it is possible.

• ReplyGene Mattocks    Mar. 16, 2013 12:37

My wife and I will be applying for a 12 month multiple-entry Chinese tourist visa before we leave for China in September 2013. We will arrive by cruiseship in Hong Kong on October 23, 2013 and would like to first take a ferry from Hong Kong to the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone and then take a ferry from Shenzhen to Macau. Assuming we receive the 12 month multiple-entry Chinese tourist visa, will that visa be all that we need to enter Shenzhen and Macau -- or will we need additional visas????

• Replied by: Richard   Mar. 18, 2013 20:11

what is your nationality? visitors from some countries exempt from Hong Kong or Macau visa for a certain period. check if you need the visa to Hong Kong and Macau at the following pages:http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/hongkong_visa.htmhttp://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htm

• Replied by: Gene   Mar. 18, 2013 20:26

We are both U S Citizens. What about entry into Shenzhen Special Economic Zone??

• Replied by: Richard   Mar. 19, 2013 19:15

the Chinese tourist visa is the only visa you need for this trip. Shenzhen Special zone does not require a sperate visa.

• ReplyMark lisaca    Mar. 15, 2013 10:54

I am now in Hong Kong as a tourist but i have applied for a hong kong residency, although, the immigration did not allow me to stay longer here since it is not compulsary to stay and wait for the applied visa. The reason why i wanted to stay here is because i go to the hospital with my wife as she is pregnant and im responsible for taking care of her. Ive explained both to the immigration but they still won't allow. Im going to macau for a visit about two days before my visa expires in hk, is it possible for the immigration to extend atleast few days for my stay in hong kong?

• Replied by: Nina   Mar. 15, 2013 19:42

where are you from? are you from those countries that have a visa-free period in HongKong?if so, your Hong Kong visa will expire as soon as you leave for Macau, but when you get back to Hong Kong after 2 or 3 days, you may be granted another visa-free stay.

• Replyurmila    Mar. 15, 2013 05:03

hi, i am indian passport holder , when i came to macou i got visit visa foe 30 days.after this period i got job after 3 month i give up resignation after i goi to hongknog for 14 day ,can i rentry macou again , i have no any wrong issue for termation, please reply me soon

• Replied by: Linda   Mar. 15, 2013 19:34

i think you can go back to Macau.

• Replylamar    Mar. 12, 2013 07:09

Hi, my name's lamar. I'm a filipino working in china. I just wanted to know about the single entry that our local government issued. Can this be changed to a multiple entry? our local office said they cant do that. they can only issue a single entry. Last year, our company have a company vacation for all it's employee to Korea. But all the filipino workers were not able to go because of the visa. they explained that if we go, we cannot come back to china because of the single entry that our embassy gave us. what exactly do we need to do? we might have another company vacation this year. and it sadden all us that we can't go. they plan to send us to hongkong and macau. would there be a chance for us to go? i actually asked our philippine embassy in beijing. but they seem to be confused of what to do. they said it's better to asked the chinese immigration. however, we had a hard time explaining and understanding each sides... can anybody enlighten me about this matter? it's totally confusing....thank you in advance!

• Replied by: doris   Mar. 13, 2013 19:40

Hi Lamari am also confused about what you said. if you are working in China, should you have a work visa when you first enter China, and then changed to or obtain a temperary resident permit, which has no limitation on the times you enter and exit China. so do you have the resident permit? your company should help you to apply it when you first arrive in China.

• Replied by: lamar   Mar. 14, 2013 18:48

Yes, Doris... i have a z visa. a blue passport (foreign expert permit) and a valid residence permit for a whole year. my company gave our passports to a travel agent, they were the one responsible for the booking but after 2 weeks, they return our passport and said we cant get out of china because according to the Visa-only single entry was printed there. we have a residence permit and a foreign expert permit. we see to it that when we travel, the validity of the date printed on all the permits were not below 6 months. like we still have 10 to 8 more months validation to stay in china. What is really the rule in travelling as a foreigner staying here/working here?

• Replied by: doris   Mar. 14, 2013 19:20

hi lamar, i see. in this case, you can not get out of China, or you need to apply a new visa.

• ReplyHan    Mar. 11, 2013 21:32

Hi If I am traveling from New York to Jakarta via Cathay and transit in Hong Kong and I have 2 months left on my passport, can I stopover in Hong Kong for several days before I continue to Jakarta? I have an Indonesian passport. Thanks

• Replycath    Mar. 11, 2013 08:47

hi im cath..my aunt sent me a invtation letter from macau last feb. 7 and im planing to go to macau dis april what document should i bring...and i dont have a job should i bring bank statement as a proof that i am receiving a money from abroad...

• Replied by: Hebe   Mar. 11, 2013 20:43

the documents you need to provide are your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, the invitation letter, and show money (about USD 100 per day) or your bank certificate.if your aunt will support your trip, you should also provide her bank certificate.

• ReplyJustin    Mar. 11, 2013 05:06

Hi. Im from philippines. what is the requirements for a tour on macau? should i book in a hotel? and bring some big money? just want to travel there for 3-4 days. and i dont know anyone in macau i just want to travel. can you help me? please? thanks

• Replied by: larry   Mar. 11, 2013 20:40

the requirements are:your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, show money (about USD 100 per day) or your bank certificate.

• ReplyHolly    Mar. 09, 2013 23:38

I got married last week in Hong Kong ! My husband work and live in Hong Kong! I'm currently in Hong Kong with visitor visa and now I'm applying for independent visa in Hong Kong and it has been under process for about two weeks. My question is can i go to macau as my visitor visa will end on 13 of march and wait in macau then come back to HK when my independent visa in HK is ready ?

• Replied by: Nemo   Mar. 11, 2013 20:36

yes, i think you can.

• ReplyJoelyn    Mar. 09, 2013 05:32

Hi!i' m Malaysian passport holder. I would like to ask if my due date of 30 days stay in Macau will be on 24th of March 2013, can I travel to Hong Kong for a day trip and come back Macau for another 30 days of new visa?The reason why I ask is because I' m waiting for my work permit in Macau and they informed me tentative date of approval my permit will be on March 2013. I just worried if the approval will delay. Appreciate very much for your prompt reply!Thanks...

• Replied by: Linda   Mar. 11, 2013 20:35

yes, i think you can.

• Replychummy    Mar. 07, 2013 19:28

hi, im planning to have a tour in Hongkong this coming August to spend my birthday for 4-5 days only (im thinking to visit Macau also maybe 1-2 days). But im worrying again about the immigration issue at NAIA 1. Im holding a Philippine passport. I will be traveling alone. Is HK Immigration strict also like here in Manila?

• Replied by: Emily   Mar. 08, 2013 19:09

yes, the Hong Kong immigration is strict, but it will be fine if you have the required documents.

• Replied by: Chummy   Mar. 08, 2013 22:39

thanks for the reply. you mean by the documents are round trip ticket, hotel accommodation, show money, working ID here. what else do you think they will ask? :)

• Replied by: Emily   Mar. 11, 2013 20:32

i think the documents you mentioned are enough.

• Replyfos    Mar. 08, 2013 11:31

hi! im going to xiamen china for a tour for 5 days, and im planning to go also to hongkong,, do i need to apply for visa? im wondering maybe visa will be required at different ports of china going to hongkong... can you help me what to do? I already had a booked flight to xiamen at nov 2013. thanks

• Replied by: Judy   Mar. 08, 2013 19:17

where are you from? what is your nationality?visitors from some countries ar exempt from Hong Kong visa. you can check if you are required a Hong Kong visa at:http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/hongkong_visa.htmto visit Xiamen, you should apply Chinese tourist visa.

• Replylalisha reyes    Mar. 08, 2013 05:35

Hi... My husband is a filipino working in macau. We are planning to visit him for 30 days.. He will shoulder everything... What are documents I have to present to the immigration? Thanks lalisha....

• Replied by: molly   Mar. 08, 2013 19:13

your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, invitation letter from your husband, the bank certificate of your husband or show money.

First   Previous    19    20    21    22    23    Next  Last