Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    17    18    19    20    21    Next  Last
  • ReplyParv    Jun. 19, 2013 14:27

I m Indian planning to go hongkong what document I needed and how much money I have to show?

• Replied by: Terry   Jun. 19, 2013 19:15

Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply the visa if your trip is not more than 14 days. you only need to prepare your passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money (abotu USD 100 per day).

• ReplyRonnie    Jun. 19, 2013 00:09

Hi there, I am a filipino currently here in Uganda. I am planning to go home to Philippines but i wanted it via Hongkong at least 2 days before I fly to Philippines. What are the necessary things I need to prepare before I fly? Thanks.

• Replied by: Bonnie   Jun. 19, 2013 18:59

your valid passport, air tickets to and from Hong Kong, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and pocket money (USD 100 per day).

• Replyac    Jun. 18, 2013 02:43

hi, Im reallly having hard time leaving the country. I would loved to visit macau, but I don't how I can go there. The immigration here in the Philippines is giving me a hard time leaving. Can some suggest a hotel reservation for 3nights/4days stay. thanks.

• Replied by: Nemo   Jun. 18, 2013 18:05

to visit Macau, you should hold your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money. as for hotels in Macau, you can try Macau Ole London Hotel , Hotel Sintra, Best Western Hotel Taipa, Pousada De Sao Tiago, Grand Lisboa Hotel Macau, Hotel Lisboa, and Regency Hotel.

• ReplyJonathan    Jun. 12, 2013 18:54

Hi I am a Filipino Passport holder I'm planning to go to macau to my friend from Riyadh this July, it is possible from Riyadh to Hong kong and then to Macau without visa? thank you

• Replied by: Nice   Jun. 12, 2013 19:03

yes, it is possible. your friend from Riyadh is exempt from Hong Kong visa for 30 days. as for Macau, he/she can apply the visa upon arrival in Macau.

• Replyac    Jun. 08, 2013 23:43

hi, this is ac. what are the documents that need to be presented to be able to travel to Macau. I tried last sat hover I was offloaded, for the reason of insufficient documents? I will be staying at the house of may boyfriend. and I just resigned from my job. and how much show money do I need if I'm going stay for a week.

• Replied by: Tina   Jun. 12, 2013 18:57

your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation (or an invitation letter from you boyfriend), show money (at least USD 100 per day).

• ReplyDaniel    Jun. 08, 2013 02:13

Hi, i'm indonesian. My nationality only allow me to get 30 days free period of visa to stay in Hongkong. Let say i want to stay 1 more month. To do this, i have a plan to go to macao one day before my 30 days of free visa in HK expired and go back to HK. Will i get another 30days free visa? If yes, how long i need to stay in macao because some said i have to leave hongkong more than 24hours to make this work. Thanks..

• Replied by: Vivien   Jun. 12, 2013 18:46

you'd better stay in Macau at least 24 hours, better to stay there more than 1 day. you will be given another visa-free period, but it may be shorter than 30 days.

• Replynalyn    Jun. 04, 2013 12:32

Planning to macau as tourist with friend invitation.is it posible to stay for 3 months.and if without invitation how long the duration of day to stay.how much cost for airfare roundtrip.tnx

• Replied by: Hebe   Jun. 04, 2013 18:47

where are you from? what is your nationality? visitors from some countries are exempt from Macau visa for a certain period. you can check how long you can stay in Macau without a visa at this page: http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htmif you want to stay longer than the allowed visa-free period, you need to apply a visa before you go there.

• ReplyShiela    May. 24, 2013 12:16

Hi, I am a Filipina, I'm planning to have holiday this July. I have 3 weeks and my plan is to travel from Denmark- hongkong (7days) then Hongkong-Philippines (7days) Philippines- Hongkong (7days) I will go back to Denmark from Hongkong. I don't book any hotel in Hongkong since I have a friend there. Do I need invitation letter from my friend? Please what else the needed requirements. Thank you.

• Replied by: Cheryl   May. 24, 2013 19:37

yes, you need an invitation letter from your friend. you also need to take the show money or pocket money, say, about USA 100 per day, round-trip air tickets are also required.

• Replied by: Shiella   May. 24, 2013 23:01

Even my friend is travelling with me from hongkong to Philippines and back the same date as well? Thanks.

• Replied by: Shiella   May. 24, 2013 23:09

I meant that I need still the invitation letter even my friend will be travelling together with me from Hongkong to Philippines and back to Hongkong together as well? Thanks

• Replied by: doris   May. 27, 2013 19:27

yes, if you do not book a hotel in Hong Kong and plan to stay at your friend's place, you need an invitation letter from your friend.

• Replyjillian    May. 22, 2013 02:24

is it hard to pass through the philippine immigration for a single passenger going to hongkkong for tour?

• Replied by: david   May. 22, 2013 19:03

i heard it is very strict at the immigration. you will be asked to provide your valid passport, your round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and enough pocket money.

• Replyann    May. 21, 2013 11:49

Hi im here philippines, can I travel to hongkong as a tourist and fine employer and go back to phil, once the employer sign a contract, it is regal?

• Replied by: Polly   May. 21, 2013 18:42

yes, you can. but you'd better not show your intention of working in Hong Kong, as the immigration may reject you.

• Replied by: im ann   May. 21, 2013 21:57

Hi im ann do the immigration ask for show money and how much in hk dollar do I prepared

• Replied by: Bill   May. 22, 2013 19:01

yes, you will be required to provide the pocket money or show money. it is about USD 100 per day for one person.

• Replyjen    May. 10, 2013 15:16

hello i want to ask if how much show money i will show in immigration in naia and how much pocket money?i will travel at macau this 15th and be back at 27 with my sponsor.. i have already my passport, ticket and the hotel reservation what other do i need what other requirements? so that i will not be offloaded.?and so nervous and afraid due that i read many comments that many passenger offloaded in naia please let me know because im so very worried thanks

• Replied by: Bonnie   May. 10, 2013 20:04

take it easy, you have all the required documents. as for the show money, there is not an exact regulation, but i heard some one mentioned about USD 100 per day.

• Replied by: Macris   May. 22, 2013 18:59

Jen when is your plan going to HK

• Replyrachel    Mar. 20, 2013 22:09

Hi! I'm a Filipino citizen having Philippine passport, I wil have a 3 days tour in Hongkong with hotel accommodation, but can I just buy 1 way ticket to Hongkong then I will go to Dubai from Hongkong. I have visit visa & sponsor in Dubai. Will there be any problem in Hongkong immigration if I will go to Dubai?

• Replied by: July   Mar. 21, 2013 18:42

i think there will be no problem if you have the airport tickets to and leaving from Hong Kong, the hotel reservation, your validay passport, visa to Dubai, and enough pocket money.

• Replied by: Jen   May. 06, 2013 00:30

May I know when is ur plan to visit hk? And go to Dubai? Maybe I can join u;)

• Replied by: Macris   May. 21, 2013 20:16

I think you should have a round trip ticket from phil-hk-phil because i read that here in Naia the IO are very strict you need to present and prove them that you have a plan to go back here in the Philippines.. When is your plan to go in Dubai? I am planning also to go there..

• ReplyNicole    May. 21, 2013 05:50

Please give me advice. Im going to dubai this May 23 my family friend got me a visit visa, invitation, affidavit... Im afraid to be offload by the immigration here in the philippines.

• Replied by: Lisa   May. 21, 2013 18:35

you don't have to be worried if you have all the required documents.

• ReplyMacris    May. 17, 2013 00:54

HI good day.. I am ah Filipino citizen having a philippine paspport holder i want to go to Hk for 2days then after going to dubai.. do you think i can pass here in philippine immigration even if i dont have a hotel reservation/vouvher in HK coz when i get in HK i wll be the one to look for a cheap hotel there.. thanks..

• Replied by: Sally   May. 20, 2013 20:03

not sure, but i have heard about cases that many people were denied even if they have all the required documents. so my suggestion is that you book a hotel.

• Replied by: macris   May. 20, 2013 20:10

thank you ms.sally,, big help.. ^_^

• Replyrima    May. 18, 2013 02:37

hi i would like to know if i call my parets to hongkong on visa on arrival for 14 days and wen the visa is expiring can they go to macau for 1 nite and then come back to hongkong will they get another 14 day visa to stay in hongkong ??? and should they go to macau on the 13th or 14th day of the free visa expiry??

• Replied by: Rita   May. 20, 2013 19:57

they can have a try, but it take risk. they do not have to go to Macau on the 13th day. just go there on the 14th day is ok.

• ReplyShookx    May. 09, 2013 05:53

Hi, a naive Malaysian here =p. So my passport expires on Nov15th, exactly 6months from my flight to HK nextweek May15th, and I plan to go to Macau for a day, I suppose there will be no problem, yes? Oh btw which is better for 3d2n there, HK aiport-Kowloon-HK island-Macao-HK airport or HK aiport-Macao-HK island-Kowloon-Hk aiport? Thanks in advance!

• Replied by: Olivia   May. 09, 2013 19:53

no, there will be no problem. i think the first route is better.

• ReplyElsie Mansueto    Apr. 30, 2013 04:23

hello Sir, i plan to travel Hongkong for just 3 days and 2nights with hotel reservation....just ask if it is necessay to buy 2way ticket and necessary to have show money when enter hongkong as tourist? thanks and hope i can have your answer as soon as possible..

• Replied by: Tina   May. 01, 2013 20:02

yes, two-way tickets and show money are required when you enter Hong Kong.

• Replied by: Elsie   May. 02, 2013 18:24

thanks for the reply tina, just one more thing to know...it is ok i only have to show $400 cash? the immigration will check my bank accounts? because i dont have any plan to show my bank account only cash...

• Replied by: Tina   May. 02, 2013 18:25

yes, it is ok, and $400 cash is enough. they will not check your bank account.

• Replied by: Elsie   May. 03, 2013 19:03

Thank you Miss Tina...everything is cleared with me now

• Replied by: Elsie   May. 09, 2013 19:51

Miss Tina I just want to ask if there is a problem if we enter hongkong with 20 kls. luggage to have? i have already 2way ticket and and have hotel accomodation for 3days 2nights...i have 2okls luggage becasue there are some of my friend working there ask something to bring for them meaning its not all my things and i just prepare bring extra clothes for myself because if ever i would like the place i plan to extend my stay in hongkong for another few days...There would be any problem in the immigration with regards to my luggage?

• Replied by: Tina   May. 09, 2013 19:51

no, there will be no problem. you only need to worry about the luggage limit on the plane.

• Replylaarni balderas    May. 08, 2013 01:06

I'm already here in Dubai and I want to go Hongkong by tourist visa what's the processing of this so that I can get there?

• Replied by: lorri   May. 09, 2013 19:48

what is your nationality? visitors from some countries are exempt from Hong Kong visa, but some are required to apply a visa.

• Replylyn cruz    May. 05, 2013 20:40

hi, i am a filipino and i going to macau this 13th of may together w/ my sister for tour!my godfather invite two of us to go there.my question is do we nid a show money to the philippine imigration?and wat documents we nid to bring?i'll stay there in 5days only!

• Replied by: Bonnie   May. 09, 2013 19:45

the show money is required at the Macau immigration. you need to present your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, and the invitation letter wrote by your godfather.

• Replychedai76    Apr. 01, 2013 06:25

Hello. Female here from Manila, travelling alone to Macau since my companion became sick. Any kababayan out there who will be in Macau from May 9 to 12, 2013?! Hope to join you. Thanks!

• Replied by: evelyn   Apr. 12, 2013 00:22

hi! im planning also this MAY to visit my friend in macau, this is my first time to go there.. naghahanap din sana ng pwede makisabay...tnx.

• Replied by: cindy   Apr. 12, 2013 23:19

hi! sayang, i'll be in hong kong this may 31 till june 15 lang.... meron n kayong accommodation? pls share if you were able to get a cheap hostel accommodation.... thank you....

• Replied by: Chys   May. 06, 2013 00:02

Chys | 5/5/2013 11:59:29 PMHi, I''ll be traveling alone as well since my finances visa was rejected. U wanna join me? I''ll be traveling to hk.u?

• Replied by: Elsie   May. 09, 2013 02:46

im travelling alone too by May 15 going to hongkong..

First   Previous    17    18    19    20    21    Next  Last