Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    17    18    19    20    21    Next  Last
I want to say
    2013/7/30 4:18:00

    Good day! I'm from Philippines holding a Philippine Passport issued by the Foreign Affairs Department. i already use it since I have my tour in Hong Kong and Macau. I'm planning to travel in Tibet for tourism purposes. I would like to ask what shall I do to obtain a Tibet Permit so that I can travel on that place. Thank you. I'm waiting for your reply.

    • Lisa :2013/7/30 18:30:00

      to visit Tibet, you should first obtain a Chinese visa and a Tibet Travel Permit. the Chinese visa, you can apply through the Chinese Embassy in your country, as for the Tibet Travel Permit, you have to book a Tibet tour throuth a travel agency and the travel agency will help you to handle the permit.

    • GILMORE GOREMBALEM :2013/7/30 22:44:00

      @ Lisa: Thanks for the information. It will be a great help on my part as I plan my tour.... thanks a lot :)

  • ReplyJing Jose
    2013/7/26 8:20:00

    I'm a Filipino with Philippine Passport...my friends and I bought Macau round trip tickets for Jan 28 to Feb 5, 2014...we'll be arriving in macau on jan 28...we plan to go to Hong Kong on Jan 29, 2014 and stay there for 4 days then visit Shenzhen and be back to Macau on Feb 4...are we allowed to do this? ...pls advise what are needed in entering Macau,Hong Kong and Shenzhen as well as re-entering Macau. Thanks

    • Hebe :2013/7/28 19:40:00

      you must obtain a Chinese tourist visa to enter Shenzhen. as for Hong Kong, your valid passport, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and some pocket money that can support your 4-day stay in hong Kong. to re-enter Macau, your passport, hotel reservation, and return air tickets.

  • ReplyMia Anne Ortega
    2013/7/23 18:45:00

    IM PILIPINO AND PLANNING TO GO IN HONGKONG WAT DOCUMENT do i needed and how much money to show..? and im also going to get passport wat document need to get it..?

    • Hebe :2013/7/23 19:23:00

      As a filipino passport holder, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so if your trip is less than 14 days, you only need the following documents: your valid passport, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, round-trip air tickets to Hong Kong, pocket money (at least USD 100 per day). If you plan to stay longer, you need to apply visa to Hong Kong through the Chinese Embassy in your country.

  • ReplyJun
    2013/7/22 19:24:00

    Hi! I am Filipino passport holder and applying for a US Visa. In the DS-160 form there's a portion asking for 'countries visited for the last 5 years'. When I'm about to put an entry/data for Hong Kong since I've toured the island last year, I'm given choices of Hong Kong SAR or Hong Kong BNO. I'm quite confused. Hope you can help me to select the appropriate answer between the two to ensure the correctness of my travel data. Thank you and GOD bless!

    • David :2013/7/22 19:35:00

      it should be Hong Kong SAR.

  • Replyhelen bayona
    2013/7/22 5:06:00

    hi there,my friend's dh working visa here in hk will expire on oct.1,2013...but she wants to go to macau on the first week of august just for 1 day.,can she still be allowed to enter hk after that?

    • rita :2013/7/22 19:22:00

      yes, she can still enter hong Kong as long as her work visa is valid.

  • ReplyKuldeep
    2013/7/19 23:06:00

    M have one entry to honkong date off 5 april now i want to go again date off aug 10 can i get easly re entry for honkong i have indian pasport m stay in india

    • doris :2013/7/21 20:17:00

      Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you can stay there for no more than 14 days without a visa. i think you can re-enter hong Kong as long as you did not overstay there the last time.

  • ReplyLuisito Andaya
    2013/6/7 7:37:00

    hi, im a filipino and had been offloaded because accdg to them my invitation letter was not sealed by the embasy of macau. the letter was sent by my aunt directly fr. macau. do i need to pay for another letter? how much is it so that i can send the money for that. hoping for replies.

    • Cheryl :2013/6/7 19:29:00

      i guess it should be sealed by the Macau immigration office. so you may ask your aunt to write another invitation letter and then consult the Macau immigration office.

    • Justine :2013/7/16 0:11:00

      hello can i ask something. my boyfriend wants to have his vacation in macau for 3-5days. what are the things he need so that he will not be offloaded.

    • Justine :2013/7/16 0:14:00

      He has no invitation. but he has a friend, working in macau and lives in a staff house. what should my bf do.

    • Candy :2013/7/16 18:26:00

      Hi Justine, where is your boyfriend from? what is his nationality?Is he required a visa to Macau?if not, he has to prepare round-trip air tickets to Macau, hotel reservation (if he is going to stay in a hotel), valid passport, and some pocket money. an invitation letter from his friend, if his friend is going to provide accommodation for him.

  • ReplyFEM
    2013/7/14 23:10:00

    hi, im a filipino with Philippine Passport...our family bought macau round trip tickets for jan 10 to 12, 2014 all with phillipne passports...we know that we are visa free both macau and hong kong,but just need your help and want to know other requirements in entering macau and hongkong...will be arriving in macau on jan 10 then stay there till 2pm of jan 11, 2014....also i want to know if we can re enter macau because we are planning to visiti hong kong via ferry in the afternoon of january 11 (or stay in hongkong for max 36 hours) and be back in macau on the 12th for our flight going back to the philippines...pls advise what are needed in entering macau and hong kong as well as re-entering macau. thanks

    • Bonnie :2013/7/15 18:45:00

      your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money are the requirements. i think it is ok for you to reenter Macau to take your flight back to the Philippines.

  • Replyfathi
    2013/7/5 9:30:00

    hi, do i need 2 way ticket hk-doha-hk if im having a tourist visa only for doha when im in hk? thanks

    • Ashley :2013/7/8 19:19:00

      i think yes, you need the two way tickets.

  • ReplyMike
    2013/7/2 21:45:00

    hi I would like to know if I can travel to Hong Kong on a one way ticket? I will be staying for 3 days and then traveling on to the Philippines with my future wife, I will be traveling on a round trip ticket back to hong kong. But I will not be going back to Hong Kong as I am going to get married in the Philippines.

    • Richard :2013/7/3 18:06:00

      it dosen't matter. you can go to Hong Kong as along as you have the ticket go to and leave from Hong Kong.

  • ReplyKath
    2013/6/19 6:01:00

    Hi! I'll be going to Macau on a 24 hours trip. I will not be booking any hotel as I plan to go around the city all day. Will the immigration officer in Macau let me through?

    • Mike :2013/6/19 19:05:00

      where are you from? what is your nationality???visitors from some countries are not required a Macau visa while some do. if you are not required a visa to Macau. i think it will be ok if you can provide the proof that you will leave Macau in 24 hours, such as the air ticket or ship ticket.

    • Kath :2013/6/19 21:58:00

      I am from the Philippines and I am a Filipino. I have a return ticket. So I guess the officer will let me pass?

    • Mike :2013/6/20 17:52:00

      yes, i think so. have a nice trip!

  • ReplyParv
    2013/6/19 14:27:00

    I m Indian planning to go hongkong what document I needed and how much money I have to show?

    • Terry :2013/6/19 19:15:00

      Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply the visa if your trip is not more than 14 days. you only need to prepare your passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money (abotu USD 100 per day).

  • ReplyRonnie
    2013/6/19 0:09:00

    Hi there, I am a filipino currently here in Uganda. I am planning to go home to Philippines but i wanted it via Hongkong at least 2 days before I fly to Philippines. What are the necessary things I need to prepare before I fly? Thanks.

    • Bonnie :2013/6/19 18:59:00

      your valid passport, air tickets to and from Hong Kong, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and pocket money (USD 100 per day).

  • Replyac
    2013/6/18 2:43:00

    hi, Im reallly having hard time leaving the country. I would loved to visit macau, but I don't how I can go there. The immigration here in the Philippines is giving me a hard time leaving. Can some suggest a hotel reservation for 3nights/4days stay. thanks.

    • Nemo :2013/6/18 18:05:00

      to visit Macau, you should hold your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money. as for hotels in Macau, you can try Macau Ole London Hotel , Hotel Sintra, Best Western Hotel Taipa, Pousada De Sao Tiago, Grand Lisboa Hotel Macau, Hotel Lisboa, and Regency Hotel.

  • ReplyJonathan
    2013/6/12 18:54:00

    Hi I am a Filipino Passport holder I'm planning to go to macau to my friend from Riyadh this July, it is possible from Riyadh to Hong kong and then to Macau without visa? thank you

    • Nice :2013/6/12 19:03:00

      yes, it is possible. your friend from Riyadh is exempt from Hong Kong visa for 30 days. as for Macau, he/she can apply the visa upon arrival in Macau.

  • Replyac
    2013/6/8 23:43:00

    hi, this is ac. what are the documents that need to be presented to be able to travel to Macau. I tried last sat hover I was offloaded, for the reason of insufficient documents? I will be staying at the house of may boyfriend. and I just resigned from my job. and how much show money do I need if I'm going stay for a week.

    • Tina :2013/6/12 18:57:00

      your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation (or an invitation letter from you boyfriend), show money (at least USD 100 per day).

  • ReplyDaniel
    2013/6/8 2:13:00

    Hi, i'm indonesian. My nationality only allow me to get 30 days free period of visa to stay in Hongkong. Let say i want to stay 1 more month. To do this, i have a plan to go to macao one day before my 30 days of free visa in HK expired and go back to HK. Will i get another 30days free visa? If yes, how long i need to stay in macao because some said i have to leave hongkong more than 24hours to make this work. Thanks..

    • Vivien :2013/6/12 18:46:00

      you'd better stay in Macau at least 24 hours, better to stay there more than 1 day. you will be given another visa-free period, but it may be shorter than 30 days.

  • Replynalyn
    2013/6/4 12:32:00

    Planning to macau as tourist with friend invitation.is it posible to stay for 3 months.and if without invitation how long the duration of day to stay.how much cost for airfare roundtrip.tnx

    • Hebe :2013/6/4 18:47:00

      where are you from? what is your nationality? visitors from some countries are exempt from Macau visa for a certain period. you can check how long you can stay in Macau without a visa at this page: http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htmif you want to stay longer than the allowed visa-free period, you need to apply a visa before you go there.

  • ReplyShiela
    2013/5/24 12:16:00

    Hi, I am a Filipina, I'm planning to have holiday this July. I have 3 weeks and my plan is to travel from Denmark- hongkong (7days) then Hongkong-Philippines (7days) Philippines- Hongkong (7days) I will go back to Denmark from Hongkong. I don't book any hotel in Hongkong since I have a friend there. Do I need invitation letter from my friend? Please what else the needed requirements. Thank you.

    • Cheryl :2013/5/24 19:37:00

      yes, you need an invitation letter from your friend. you also need to take the show money or pocket money, say, about USA 100 per day, round-trip air tickets are also required.

    • Shiella :2013/5/24 23:01:00

      Even my friend is travelling with me from hongkong to Philippines and back the same date as well? Thanks.

    • Shiella :2013/5/24 23:09:00

      I meant that I need still the invitation letter even my friend will be travelling together with me from Hongkong to Philippines and back to Hongkong together as well? Thanks

    • doris :2013/5/27 19:27:00

      yes, if you do not book a hotel in Hong Kong and plan to stay at your friend's place, you need an invitation letter from your friend.

  • Replyjillian
    2013/5/22 2:24:00

    is it hard to pass through the philippine immigration for a single passenger going to hongkkong for tour?

    • david :2013/5/22 19:03:00

      i heard it is very strict at the immigration. you will be asked to provide your valid passport, your round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and enough pocket money.

 First   Previous    17    18    19    20    21    Next  Last