Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    16    17    18    19    20    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replykkkrrrr    Aug. 22, 2013 03:06

    Hi just want to ask,, I am a Philippine passport holder, and I am planning to go to dubai via Honkong. I am in Philippines right now so I will purchase roundtrip ticket from Phil to HK and HK to Phil, then will purchase ticket from HK to Dubai and Dubai to Phil. i decided to take this route because theres a lot of humor that there is a possibility that i will be OFFLOADED by Phil immigration since i will go to Dubai for tourist Visa.. am i taking the right decision to go first to Hongkong which a bigger chance for me to allow to go to Dubai without any hassle? and what documents do i need to prepare.. appreciate your help thanks..

    • Replied by: Kate   Aug. 22, 2013 18:23

      first, you don't have to buy the ticket from Hong Kong to Phil. to enter HK, you should also prepare Hotel reservation in hong Kong, and enough pocket money (about USD 100 per day).

    • Replied by: lei   Sep. 08, 2013 21:02

      hi i am also form phils. we have the same question.

  • Replymarianne lopez    Sep. 01, 2013 08:19

    I'm from the Philippines. i bought package tour in Hongkong but the real intensions is to go to Dubai because u know its very hard to pass through the immigration here.my cousin bought for me a ticket from Hongkong to Dubai same day.my question is will i go to immigration of Hongkong to stamp an entry and falling line again in the baggage to change my e ticket into boarding pass going to Dubai. Or will i go straight in the airlines using may e ticket as soon as i step in to Hongkong. I'm a little bit confused i don't know what to do for this is my very first time to travel like this.Hope u can help me.should i go pass the immigration of Hongkong or i will go straight in may next flight using my e ticket would it be a problem if i just only use my e ticket instead of boarding pass.thanks and regards!

    • Replied by: Lisa   Sep. 01, 2013 18:57

      you should pass the HK immigration, claim your luggage, and then check in for the flight to Dubai.

  • Replyjha    Aug. 29, 2013 10:24

    Hi, just wanna know im here in hongkong working as domestic helper a freind invite me to visit her in singapore, just wanna know how much will might be my expenses and what should i need to do for me able to visit her in singapore, it just a week, what things do i need and need to do! thnx god bless

    • Replied by: Lisa   Aug. 29, 2013 18:10

      hi, you should consult the Singaporean Embassy or Consulate General.

  • ReplyAlexa    Aug. 25, 2013 21:45

    I just wnt to ask my friend is working in taiwan as ofw and plans to go to hongkong she is bothered if she needs visa to go there and if there is where can she get it

    • Replied by: Gina   Aug. 26, 2013 18:43

      Filipino passport holders are exempt from hong Kong visa for 14 days.

  • Replytweet b    Aug. 25, 2013 05:39

    hi! im a filipino citizen and i have a philippine passport, i'm planning to visit hong kong and macau on dec1-6 is it ok if i got a routrip ticket manila-hong kong then macau-manila as our departure point? is this legal? need help asap!tnx!

    • Replied by: Fred   Aug. 25, 2013 19:00

      it's better for you to have the round-trip air tickets from Manila to Hong Kong and Hong Kong to Manila.

  • ReplyWilliam    Aug. 18, 2013 08:41

    I m a Vietnamese working permit in china. I wish to go to hk and macao for holiday. Do u provide visa application service.

    • Replied by: Jerry   Aug. 18, 2013 19:01

      you can apply the visas to Hong Kong and Macau by posting the application forms and supporting documents to the immigration departments in hong Kong and Macau.

  • Replynerissa magnaye    Aug. 12, 2013 09:32

    hi there,,,im nerissa from the philippines,,and i want to go to hongkong,,for 2 or 3 days only,,is it ok if i buy only 1 way tiket to hongkong,,because i have my working visa to dubai,,so after my 2 days in hongkong,,ill go directly to dubai,,,please answer me soon,,,thanks

    • Replied by: Nina   Aug. 12, 2013 18:40

      yes, it is possible, but you should present the visa to Dubai and the air ticket to Dubai at the Hong Kong customs. you may also be required to present the hotel reservation and some pocket money (USD 100 per day).

    • Replied by: nerissa magnaye   Aug. 13, 2013 19:09

      good morning,,,tnx for the reply yesterday,,,one more question,,,if i have my tiket and also the reservation for the hotel,,for hongkong and the 100$ per day allowance,,,together with the working visa and tiket going to dubai,,do i still need at request letter from my friends ther to hongkong?thanks for your reply and god bless

    • Replied by: Susan   Aug. 13, 2013 19:12

      if you have all the documents, you don't need the invitation letter from your friend. but if you plan to stay at your friend's place, you need an invitation letter from your friend.

  • ReplyFOman    Aug. 05, 2013 02:03

    Hi, I am travelling to Kazakhstan and i will stop for 8 hours in China. Do i have to have a visa to stay?Thanks....

    • Replied by: Nina   Aug. 05, 2013 18:57

      where will you stop in China? i mean which city? airport?

  • ReplyGILMORE GOREMBALEM    Jul. 30, 2013 04:18

    Good day! I'm from Philippines holding a Philippine Passport issued by the Foreign Affairs Department. i already use it since I have my tour in Hong Kong and Macau. I'm planning to travel in Tibet for tourism purposes. I would like to ask what shall I do to obtain a Tibet Permit so that I can travel on that place. Thank you. I'm waiting for your reply.

    • Replied by: Lisa   Jul. 30, 2013 18:30

      to visit Tibet, you should first obtain a Chinese visa and a Tibet Travel Permit. the Chinese visa, you can apply through the Chinese Embassy in your country, as for the Tibet Travel Permit, you have to book a Tibet tour throuth a travel agency and the travel agency will help you to handle the permit.

    • Replied by: GILMORE GOREMBALEM   Jul. 30, 2013 22:44

      @ Lisa: Thanks for the information. It will be a great help on my part as I plan my tour.... thanks a lot :)

  • ReplyJing Jose    Jul. 26, 2013 08:20

    I'm a Filipino with Philippine Passport...my friends and I bought Macau round trip tickets for Jan 28 to Feb 5, 2014...we'll be arriving in macau on jan 28...we plan to go to Hong Kong on Jan 29, 2014 and stay there for 4 days then visit Shenzhen and be back to Macau on Feb 4...are we allowed to do this? ...pls advise what are needed in entering Macau,Hong Kong and Shenzhen as well as re-entering Macau. Thanks

    • Replied by: Hebe   Jul. 28, 2013 19:40

      you must obtain a Chinese tourist visa to enter Shenzhen. as for Hong Kong, your valid passport, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, and some pocket money that can support your 4-day stay in hong Kong. to re-enter Macau, your passport, hotel reservation, and return air tickets.

  • ReplyMia Anne Ortega    Jul. 23, 2013 18:45

    IM PILIPINO AND PLANNING TO GO IN HONGKONG WAT DOCUMENT do i needed and how much money to show..? and im also going to get passport wat document need to get it..?

    • Replied by: Hebe   Jul. 23, 2013 19:23

      As a filipino passport holder, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so if your trip is less than 14 days, you only need the following documents: your valid passport, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, round-trip air tickets to Hong Kong, pocket money (at least USD 100 per day). If you plan to stay longer, you need to apply visa to Hong Kong through the Chinese Embassy in your country.

  • ReplyJun    Jul. 22, 2013 19:24

    Hi! I am Filipino passport holder and applying for a US Visa. In the DS-160 form there's a portion asking for 'countries visited for the last 5 years'. When I'm about to put an entry/data for Hong Kong since I've toured the island last year, I'm given choices of Hong Kong SAR or Hong Kong BNO. I'm quite confused. Hope you can help me to select the appropriate answer between the two to ensure the correctness of my travel data. Thank you and GOD bless!

    • Replied by: David   Jul. 22, 2013 19:35

      it should be Hong Kong SAR.

  • Replyhelen bayona    Jul. 22, 2013 05:06

    hi there,my friend's dh working visa here in hk will expire on oct.1,2013...but she wants to go to macau on the first week of august just for 1 day.,can she still be allowed to enter hk after that?

    • Replied by: rita   Jul. 22, 2013 19:22

      yes, she can still enter hong Kong as long as her work visa is valid.

  • ReplyKuldeep    Jul. 19, 2013 23:06

    M have one entry to honkong date off 5 april now i want to go again date off aug 10 can i get easly re entry for honkong i have indian pasport m stay in india

    • Replied by: doris   Jul. 21, 2013 20:17

      Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you can stay there for no more than 14 days without a visa. i think you can re-enter hong Kong as long as you did not overstay there the last time.

  • ReplyLuisito Andaya    Jun. 07, 2013 07:37

    hi, im a filipino and had been offloaded because accdg to them my invitation letter was not sealed by the embasy of macau. the letter was sent by my aunt directly fr. macau. do i need to pay for another letter? how much is it so that i can send the money for that. hoping for replies.

    • Replied by: Justine   Jul. 16, 2013 00:11

      hello can i ask something. my boyfriend wants to have his vacation in macau for 3-5days. what are the things he need so that he will not be offloaded.

    • Replied by: Justine   Jul. 16, 2013 00:14

      He has no invitation. but he has a friend, working in macau and lives in a staff house. what should my bf do.

    • Replied by: Candy   Jul. 16, 2013 18:26

      Hi Justine, where is your boyfriend from? what is his nationality?Is he required a visa to Macau?if not, he has to prepare round-trip air tickets to Macau, hotel reservation (if he is going to stay in a hotel), valid passport, and some pocket money. an invitation letter from his friend, if his friend is going to provide accommodation for him.

    • Replied by: Cheryl   Jun. 07, 2013 19:29

      i guess it should be sealed by the Macau immigration office. so you may ask your aunt to write another invitation letter and then consult the Macau immigration office.

  • ReplyFEM    Jul. 14, 2013 23:10

    hi, im a filipino with Philippine Passport...our family bought macau round trip tickets for jan 10 to 12, 2014 all with phillipne passports...we know that we are visa free both macau and hong kong,but just need your help and want to know other requirements in entering macau and hongkong...will be arriving in macau on jan 10 then stay there till 2pm of jan 11, 2014....also i want to know if we can re enter macau because we are planning to visiti hong kong via ferry in the afternoon of january 11 (or stay in hongkong for max 36 hours) and be back in macau on the 12th for our flight going back to the philippines...pls advise what are needed in entering macau and hong kong as well as re-entering macau. thanks

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Jul. 15, 2013 18:45

      your valid passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money are the requirements. i think it is ok for you to reenter Macau to take your flight back to the Philippines.

  • Replyfathi    Jul. 05, 2013 09:30

    hi, do i need 2 way ticket hk-doha-hk if im having a tourist visa only for doha when im in hk? thanks

    • Replied by: Ashley   Jul. 08, 2013 19:19

      i think yes, you need the two way tickets.

  • ReplyMike    Jul. 02, 2013 21:45

    hi I would like to know if I can travel to Hong Kong on a one way ticket? I will be staying for 3 days and then traveling on to the Philippines with my future wife, I will be traveling on a round trip ticket back to hong kong. But I will not be going back to Hong Kong as I am going to get married in the Philippines.

    • Replied by: Richard   Jul. 03, 2013 18:06

      it dosen't matter. you can go to Hong Kong as along as you have the ticket go to and leave from Hong Kong.

  • ReplyKath    Jun. 19, 2013 06:01

    Hi! I'll be going to Macau on a 24 hours trip. I will not be booking any hotel as I plan to go around the city all day. Will the immigration officer in Macau let me through?

    • Replied by: Mike   Jun. 19, 2013 19:05

      where are you from? what is your nationality???visitors from some countries are not required a Macau visa while some do. if you are not required a visa to Macau. i think it will be ok if you can provide the proof that you will leave Macau in 24 hours, such as the air ticket or ship ticket.

    • Replied by: Kath   Jun. 19, 2013 21:58

      I am from the Philippines and I am a Filipino. I have a return ticket. So I guess the officer will let me pass?

    • Replied by: Mike   Jun. 20, 2013 17:52

      yes, i think so. have a nice trip!

  • ReplyParv    Jun. 19, 2013 14:27

    I m Indian planning to go hongkong what document I needed and how much money I have to show?

    • Replied by: Terry   Jun. 19, 2013 19:15

      Indian passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply the visa if your trip is not more than 14 days. you only need to prepare your passport, round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and enough pocket money (abotu USD 100 per day).

 First   Previous    16    17    18    19    20    Next  Last