Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    15    16    17    18    19    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyjinky
    2013/11/7 10:30:00

    hi. we are a family of 11 & will be travelling to HK on Dec.27-Jan1. Due to Manila-HK incident, are Filipino tourists banned to enter HK? Do we need to apply for visa already? is it safe for us to travel to HK despite several news from HK govt. that sanctions will be implemented to PH? do we need to rebook our tickets & transfer to another country instead? Thanks!

    • Gina :2013/11/7 18:46:00

      there is no news of that Filipino was banned to enter Hong Kong, but i'm afraid it will be a little difficult than usual, and visitors may be required to apply the visa to enter Hong Kong.you'd better consult the Filipino Consulate General in Hong Kong for more info, or consider another destination.

    • Raemon :2013/11/11 17:56:00

      Just visited HK last Sept. Filipino's are still visa-free.. It is safe to travel to HK, but if some chinese ask if you are filipino tell them that your Indonesian instead. Just for your safety.

  • Replychris
    2013/11/5 18:38:00

    Good day I'm a passport holder from philippines I have a invitation from my frnd in hongkong..my question is is it ok I booked a oneway ticket.and my frnd she produce my room food and transpo alowance..and my pocket money is 10,000.00 php only ..its not a problem in imigration..pls give me a advice tnx

    • Emma :2013/11/5 18:42:00

      if there is problem at the immigration, it will be the air ticket. you should have the round-trip air ticket.

    • Chris :2013/11/7 18:06:00

      Ms emma..tnx for the answer..but we planning to tour in macau after my 14 days in hongkong .

    • Emma :2013/11/7 18:08:00

      then you should also provide the ticket to Macau, and return ticket from Macau to the Philippines, hotel reservation in Macau, as well.

    • Raemon :2013/11/11 18:01:00

      The problem is at NAIA Immigration, be sure that you have invitation authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in Hong kong and a copy of your friends passport. If it possible to bring 20k, bring it.. its favorable amount of pocket money for tourist. Another thing, I belive that return tickets are required especially if its your first time to travel Hong kong.

  • Replychristian
    2013/11/4 17:28:00

    Hi good day ma'am/ sir I am a filipino passport holder my girl frnd is planning to visit her in hongkong.. what are the documents will provide she plan give me an invitation..it is possible?

    • Emma :2013/11/4 18:11:00

      yes, it is possible. you also need the round trip air ticket, enough pocket money (about USD 100 per day), hotel reservation (invitation letter from your girl friend if you stay at her place).

    • christian :2013/11/4 19:59:00

      My gf said she sponsored my boarding house and food alowance..

    • Raemon :2013/11/11 18:03:00

      Bring enough money, just for your security to enter Hong kong smooth..

  • Replycornic
    2013/11/6 1:19:00

    We are 5 filipinos entering hongkong on Nov 10 to 12..Is it okay to go there despite the hongkong -philippines issue on hostage crisis?

    • Elena :2013/11/7 18:47:00

      you may be required to apply a visa to enter Hong Kong due to the crisis.

  • Replygretche
    2013/11/5 20:56:00

    i am gretche from philippines and my question is i want to go visit for macau with my american bf for 5 days what is the requirments do i need to do?

    • Fred :2013/11/7 18:28:00

      your valid passport, round-trip air ticket from the Philippines to Macau, hotel reservation in Macau, and a sponsor letter from your bf if he will shoulder all your cost in Macau, or some pocket money.

  • Replychristian
    2013/11/4 22:37:00

    Helo I'm a filipino passport holder..I want to visit tour in hongkong and my frnd wrote a invitation and she provide my transportation,food and adress to leave for a 2 weeks.my friend is domestic helper in hongkong..I can buy only a one way ticket and immigration not ask to me a show money?

    • David :2013/11/5 18:16:00

      you should provide round-trip air ticket. as for the show money, you'd better prepare some.

  • Replymhelz trinidad
    2013/11/3 1:49:00

    hi just want to ask. now Im in hk. and going to end my stay in wedenesday. i plan to exit in Macau and stay for two days. then going back to hk, is it possible that they will give me another 14 days to stay or they will allow shorter time? please answer. thanks!

    • Candy :2013/11/3 19:17:00

      yes, it is possible they will give you another 14 days, but i heard someone was given 10 days.

  • ReplyAmg
    2013/11/1 1:03:00

    Sir/madam,I need to apply Macau visa since I am living in Guangzhou, would you please advise the nearest address where I can submit the application, I would be appreciating if you could provide the address so that I can submit my application..

    • Linda :2013/11/3 19:15:00

      you need to submit by posting your documents to the Macau immigration department. and this is the official site: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/Service_Imm.html

  • ReplyHDPatel
    2013/10/7 2:25:00

    Hello sir I want to go to visit to cebu Phillipiness via hong Kong so please tell reply me I need transist visa of hongkong?

    • Peter :2013/10/8 1:03:00

      where are you from? what is your nationality? how long do you plan to stay in hong Kong?

    • H D PATEL :2013/10/8 4:25:00

      Hello there I m indian citizen i want to visit to cebu (philipiness ) and stay 4 days only there, the on arival visa is possible at cebu Airport ? if My journy via hongkokng ( 23 hours gape between two flights so need transist visa of hongkong ?

    • Sara :2013/10/8 20:02:00

      as Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, do you don't need to apply the visa to Hong Kong. as the visa to the Philippines, please consult the Filipino embassy or immigration department.

    • mitch :2013/10/30 20:23:00

      I'll be trvelling in HK next month for 7 dfays. but due to Manila-HK Crisis. Is it okay to travel without Chinese visa since? I assumed that there would be no visa required since i've been travelling in HK twice in year... thanks hope to get response ASAP. Thanks

    • Bonnie :2013/10/31 2:29:00

      Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need to worry about visa, but i heard someone was offloaded recently. it is ok to travel without Chinese visa.

  • ReplyMc
    2013/9/16 10:25:00

    Hello i just want to ask help from you..i actually offloaded two times in naia for the reason that i work in macau as tourist worker,they need a poea clearance which i dont have because im not working there anymore..but then my brother and his fiancee planned to go in hongkong for only 3days and i also be with them..we have already a plane ticket,hotel reservation,bank statement,business permit of my father which i am working now as manager. Is there any possible that the immigration will offload me again?please help me..i need answer..thank you

    • Jim :2013/9/16 19:29:00

      i think it is ok this time, the immigration may not offload you.

    • mc :2013/10/8 10:06:00

      Thank you so much..i also have a pocket money worth 5k hk dollars and my.brother and his fiancee have 10k hk dollars..i really hope it will be fine now..

    • mitch :2013/10/30 20:26:00

      one more thing, is filipino tourist ban to enter in hongkong? my flight schedule is on Novemeber 10-16.. thanks

  • Replyangelyn
    2013/10/30 7:14:00

    Hi. I just offloaded last October 21 to macau and I already have stamp on my passport but still offloaded eventually because of my friend so the immigration offloaded us both but mine already have stamp. What problems will I encounter the next time I will travel out of the country?

  • ReplyRoel Valiente
    2013/10/29 1:39:00

    Hi everyone. I would like to know if I'll have a problem if I'll go to Hongkong form Philippines on Nov.19 and and return to Phil on Nov. 23. And I'll go back to Hongkong on Nov. 26 and return o Philippines on Nov 30? Thank you very much, I hope anyone can help me.

    • Mindy :2013/10/29 19:37:00

      i don't think there will be problems for you.

    2013/10/28 17:59:00

    Hi Good Day!!!I'm a filipino citizen and I have a flight schedule from Manila to Macau on December 8, 2013. Is it okay if I dont have a hotel reservation in macau because we're going to hong kong at the time after the day trip in macau and we stay in hongkong for 3days, and after that we have a return ticket from macau to manila.

    • Emma :2013/10/28 18:38:00

      if you don't plan to stay in Macau, they you should provide documents that prove you iwll stay in Hong Kong for three days, such as ferry ticket to Hong Kong and hotel reservation in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyMelanie
    2013/10/22 0:20:00

    Hi am Melanie from Philippines. I just wanna ask if there is have problem in immigration to travel alone going Hk? Have already roundtrip ticket and letter to my boyfriend and i will stay at his place in Hk for 14 days. But i been travel with him before 7 times in Hk im just worried now coz this is my 1st time to travel alone without him.. Pls help me!! Thankyou :)

    • Emma :2013/10/22 19:12:00

      you need an invitation from your boyfriend if you are going to stay at his place.

  • Replymae
    2013/10/17 20:55:00

    Hello..I'm Mae from Philippines..i and my friend are planning to go to Hong Kong for tour this coming Nov. 24,2013.We will be staying for 5 days..we have no tourist visa,only passport ,return ticket and some pocket money..is it enough to enter Hong Kong?are there any requirements/documents needed?? please get back to me...

    • Mars :2013/10/18 2:12:00

      you don't need to apply the visa to Hong Kong if you only stay for 5 days. apart from the documents you mentioned, you also need the voucher of hotel reservation in Hong Kong.

    • mae :2013/10/18 20:31:00

      Thanks...But we will be staying in the apartment of our friend in HK who is working there..isn't it okay?do we really need to book for a hotel reservation??

    • Mars :2013/10/20 20:12:00

      tyes, it is ok,.but ask your friend write you an invitation letter stating that he or she will provide accommodation for you.

    • moretereginemae@yahoo.com.ph :2013/10/20 22:15:00

      Does it require the invitation letter to be sealed by the HK consulate in order to be valid?

    • Tina :2013/10/21 18:52:00

      there no HK consluate. you can ask your freind to consult the HK immigration office!

    • moretereginemae@yahoo.com.ph :2013/10/22 0:33:00

      ok..thanks much..

  • Replydaryl
    2013/10/14 10:02:00

    Is it allowed on immigration to give a invitation letter that he/she is not a family relative?

    • Tania :2013/10/14 18:57:00

      yes, it is.

  • Replymarissa VALDEMORO
    2013/10/10 19:13:00

    hi there, its difficult to go to macau? what supporting do i need to provide im confusing..pls help

    • Larrisa :2013/10/10 19:37:00

      visitors from some countries are exempt from Macau visa, and it is easy for them to visiting Macau. where are you from?

  • Replyryan rey
    2013/10/10 3:41:00

    I need your help plssss.I'm a filipino ctzen I'm planning to have a tour in hk ths comming november,I had hotel accom.roundtrip tickets,and tour to ocean park,and 300usd,they also said that I need cert. Of employment and leave of absence copy,I had all of this,,I had also compny I'd...do you think I can pass the immigration help me thanks....

    • Ivy :2013/10/10 19:36:00

      i think there's no problem for your trip.

  • ReplyShugar
    2013/10/8 22:10:00

    Good day i just have some question, i will be visiting macau next month and for me to get tere they say i need to pay 6k for my invitation letter to have it red ribon to macau immagration for me to show to phil immagration. Is that true? My invitor is same filipino like me that is working there. Hope to get an answer. Thanks.

    • Cathy :2013/10/9 19:11:00

      never heard about that. but i know that they require a show money before you enter Macau.

  • ReplySue
    2013/10/6 23:13:00

    Hello, I'm a Filipino passport holder and I want to travel to Hongkong mid January 2014, just want to know if I need a hotel reservation or booking because I will stay at the apartment of my sister-in-law a. In this case do I need supporting papers form her stating that i will stay in her apartment? Or is it okey if I will get hotel reservation for 3 days and the rest of my stay will be at the apartment of my sister -in-law. I want to stay there for 14 days.Many thanks.

    • Jim :2013/10/8 1:02:00

      you need the supporting letter from your sister-in-law if you plan to stay at her place.

 First   Previous    15    16    17    18    19    Next  Last