Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    14    15    16    17    18    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyGeorge Ian    Nov. 07, 2013 20:38

    Hi I'm a filipino citizen and I have plan to go to hongkong and macau do i need to get a visa to hongkong and macau? There's hearsay that the hongkong government implement for the filipino to get a visa is it true?

    • Replied by: Dan   Nov. 11, 2013 18:43

      no, you do not need the visa, as Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days and Macau visa for 30 days. the hearsay is ture, but the Hong Kong government does not officially implement the decision.

  • Replykimi    Nov. 07, 2013 20:43

    I'm a philippine passport holder. I'm a tourist in Macau and I want to go to Hongkong and go home to Philippines on November 30, 2013. My Macau visa will expire on November 12, 2013. When I go to HongKong, will they give me 20 days extension of stay as visa??coz I'm planning to stay in Hongkong for 2days and one night only.Please Help. thanks.

    • Replied by: Elena   Nov. 11, 2013 18:41

      you mean will you get 20 days stay in Macau after you return to Macau from Hong Kong?if so. Yes, it is possible that you will get the 20 days extension.

  • ReplyAnne    Nov. 09, 2013 06:20

    Hi! Im from philippines my bf want me to visit him in dubai. Is it ok if i go to hongkong for 3-4days then hongkong to dubai? Should he buy a round trip ticket from phil to hongkong? What should we do? Actually we dont have any idea if its possible. Im hoping for your reply. Thank you,

    • Replied by: Jim   Nov. 11, 2013 18:38

      yes, it is ok. you don' t need to buy the roundtrip tikcets, but only provide the ticket to Hong Kong and leave from Hong Kong to Dubai.

  • ReplyDerlyn Joy C. Vallejos    Nov. 10, 2013 05:12

    hello, my mother and I are to planning to have 6-day tour to hong kong by next april 2014... we've been so worried about the hong kong canceling visa free for tourist.. if that would really push through that would be a hassle to apply for a visa.. What are the necessary things to prepare for the application of visa?? since there is a big possibility of it to be implemented..

    • Replied by: judy   Nov. 11, 2013 18:36

      it is hard to say whether it will be carried out. if you have to apply the visa, you can only apply it through the Chinese Embassy or consulate General in your country, and it usually takes about 1 months to get the visa after you submit your application. the basic required documents to apply a Hong Kong visa are:1. Your valid passport or travel documents in lieu of passport2. A completely filled out visa application form3. Affidavit of support autenticated by phil.consulate in hk4. Your recent photograph (affixed to the application form) 5. Photocopy of proof of your financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc. 6. Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary 7. Photocopy of proof of the proposed leisure visit to Hong Kong, e.g. receipt for a package tour to Hong Kong, itinerary, etc.

  • ReplyAnne    Nov. 11, 2013 01:57

    Hi I'll ask how much the show money when I visit macau. Im a filipino citizen?

    • Replied by: Candy   Nov. 11, 2013 18:22

      at least MOP5,000.

  • ReplyMelody Tiangson    Nov. 11, 2013 08:34

    I bought a ticket going to hongkong on 11/13..Is it possible to go there without visa?? I will stay there for 5 days..please reply and help me..thank you

    • Replied by: Fred   Nov. 11, 2013 18:21

      yes, it is possible, as long as you have all the required documents:1. invitation letter if you know someone in Hong Kong 2. 20k is favorable amount of pocket money for tourist3. affidavit of support autenticated by phil.consulate in hk 4. inviter’s copy of passport & hk.id 5. roundtrip ticket, return tickets are required especially if its your first time to travel Hong kong.

  • Replychristian    Nov. 04, 2013 17:28

    Hi good day ma'am/ sir I am a filipino passport holder my girl frnd is planning to visit her in hongkong.. what are the documents will provide she plan give me an invitation..it is possible?

    • Replied by: Emma   Nov. 04, 2013 18:11

      yes, it is possible. you also need the round trip air ticket, enough pocket money (about USD 100 per day), hotel reservation (invitation letter from your girl friend if you stay at her place).

    • Replied by: christian   Nov. 04, 2013 19:59

      My gf said she sponsored my boarding house and food alowance..

    • Replied by: Raemon   Nov. 11, 2013 18:03

      Bring enough money, just for your security to enter Hong kong smooth..

  • Replychris    Nov. 05, 2013 18:38

    Good day I'm a passport holder from philippines I have a invitation from my frnd in hongkong..my question is is it ok I booked a oneway ticket.and my frnd she produce my room food and transpo alowance..and my pocket money is 10,000.00 php only ..its not a problem in imigration..pls give me a advice tnx

    • Replied by: Emma   Nov. 05, 2013 18:42

      if there is problem at the immigration, it will be the air ticket. you should have the round-trip air ticket.

    • Replied by: Chris   Nov. 07, 2013 18:06

      Ms emma..tnx for the answer..but we planning to tour in macau after my 14 days in hongkong .

    • Replied by: Emma   Nov. 07, 2013 18:08

      then you should also provide the ticket to Macau, and return ticket from Macau to the Philippines, hotel reservation in Macau, as well.

    • Replied by: Raemon   Nov. 11, 2013 18:01

      The problem is at NAIA Immigration, be sure that you have invitation authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in Hong kong and a copy of your friends passport. If it possible to bring 20k, bring it.. its favorable amount of pocket money for tourist. Another thing, I belive that return tickets are required especially if its your first time to travel Hong kong.

  • Replyjinky    Nov. 07, 2013 10:30

    hi. we are a family of 11 & will be travelling to HK on Dec.27-Jan1. Due to Manila-HK incident, are Filipino tourists banned to enter HK? Do we need to apply for visa already? is it safe for us to travel to HK despite several news from HK govt. that sanctions will be implemented to PH? do we need to rebook our tickets & transfer to another country instead? Thanks!

    • Replied by: Gina   Nov. 07, 2013 18:46

      there is no news of that Filipino was banned to enter Hong Kong, but i'm afraid it will be a little difficult than usual, and visitors may be required to apply the visa to enter Hong Kong.you'd better consult the Filipino Consulate General in Hong Kong for more info, or consider another destination.

    • Replied by: Raemon   Nov. 11, 2013 17:56

      Just visited HK last Sept. Filipino's are still visa-free.. It is safe to travel to HK, but if some chinese ask if you are filipino tell them that your Indonesian instead. Just for your safety.

  • Replycornic    Nov. 06, 2013 01:19

    We are 5 filipinos entering hongkong on Nov 10 to 12..Is it okay to go there despite the hongkong -philippines issue on hostage crisis?

    • Replied by: Elena   Nov. 07, 2013 18:47

      you may be required to apply a visa to enter Hong Kong due to the crisis.

  • Replygretche    Nov. 05, 2013 20:56

    i am gretche from philippines and my question is i want to go visit for macau with my american bf for 5 days what is the requirments do i need to do?

    • Replied by: Fred   Nov. 07, 2013 18:28

      your valid passport, round-trip air ticket from the Philippines to Macau, hotel reservation in Macau, and a sponsor letter from your bf if he will shoulder all your cost in Macau, or some pocket money.

  • Replychristian    Nov. 04, 2013 22:37

    Helo I'm a filipino passport holder..I want to visit tour in hongkong and my frnd wrote a invitation and she provide my transportation,food and adress to leave for a 2 weeks.my friend is domestic helper in hongkong..I can buy only a one way ticket and immigration not ask to me a show money?

    • Replied by: David   Nov. 05, 2013 18:16

      you should provide round-trip air ticket. as for the show money, you'd better prepare some.

  • Replymhelz trinidad    Nov. 03, 2013 01:49

    hi just want to ask. now Im in hk. and going to end my stay in wedenesday. i plan to exit in Macau and stay for two days. then going back to hk, is it possible that they will give me another 14 days to stay or they will allow shorter time? please answer. thanks!

    • Replied by: Candy   Nov. 03, 2013 19:17

      yes, it is possible they will give you another 14 days, but i heard someone was given 10 days.

  • ReplyAmg    Nov. 01, 2013 01:03

    Sir/madam,I need to apply Macau visa since I am living in Guangzhou, would you please advise the nearest address where I can submit the application, I would be appreciating if you could provide the address so that I can submit my application..

    • Replied by: Linda   Nov. 03, 2013 19:15

      you need to submit by posting your documents to the Macau immigration department. and this is the official site: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/Service_Imm.html

  • ReplyHDPatel    Oct. 07, 2013 02:25

    Hello sir I want to go to visit to cebu Phillipiness via hong Kong so please tell reply me I need transist visa of hongkong?

    • Replied by: Peter   Oct. 08, 2013 01:03

      where are you from? what is your nationality? how long do you plan to stay in hong Kong?

    • Replied by: H D PATEL   Oct. 08, 2013 04:25

      Hello there I m indian citizen i want to visit to cebu (philipiness ) and stay 4 days only there, the on arival visa is possible at cebu Airport ? if My journy via hongkokng ( 23 hours gape between two flights so need transist visa of hongkong ?

    • Replied by: Sara   Oct. 08, 2013 20:02

      as Indian passport holder, you are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, do you don't need to apply the visa to Hong Kong. as the visa to the Philippines, please consult the Filipino embassy or immigration department.

    • Replied by: mitch   Oct. 30, 2013 20:23

      I'll be trvelling in HK next month for 7 dfays. but due to Manila-HK Crisis. Is it okay to travel without Chinese visa since? I assumed that there would be no visa required since i've been travelling in HK twice in year... thanks hope to get response ASAP. Thanks

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Oct. 31, 2013 02:29

      Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong kong visa for 14 days, so you don't need to worry about visa, but i heard someone was offloaded recently. it is ok to travel without Chinese visa.

  • ReplyMc    Sep. 16, 2013 10:25

    Hello i just want to ask help from you..i actually offloaded two times in naia for the reason that i work in macau as tourist worker,they need a poea clearance which i dont have because im not working there anymore..but then my brother and his fiancee planned to go in hongkong for only 3days and i also be with them..we have already a plane ticket,hotel reservation,bank statement,business permit of my father which i am working now as manager. Is there any possible that the immigration will offload me again?please help me..i need answer..thank you

    • Replied by: mc   Oct. 08, 2013 10:06

      Thank you so much..i also have a pocket money worth 5k hk dollars and my.brother and his fiancee have 10k hk dollars..i really hope it will be fine now..

    • Replied by: mitch   Oct. 30, 2013 20:26

      one more thing, is filipino tourist ban to enter in hongkong? my flight schedule is on Novemeber 10-16.. thanks

    • Replied by: Jim   Sep. 16, 2013 19:29

      i think it is ok this time, the immigration may not offload you.

  • Replyangelyn    Oct. 30, 2013 07:14

    Hi. I just offloaded last October 21 to macau and I already have stamp on my passport but still offloaded eventually because of my friend so the immigration offloaded us both but mine already have stamp. What problems will I encounter the next time I will travel out of the country?

  • ReplyRoel Valiente    Oct. 29, 2013 01:39

    Hi everyone. I would like to know if I'll have a problem if I'll go to Hongkong form Philippines on Nov.19 and and return to Phil on Nov. 23. And I'll go back to Hongkong on Nov. 26 and return o Philippines on Nov 30? Thank you very much, I hope anyone can help me.

    • Replied by: Mindy   Oct. 29, 2013 19:37

      i don't think there will be problems for you.

  • ReplyROMEO BUENO    Oct. 28, 2013 17:59

    Hi Good Day!!!I'm a filipino citizen and I have a flight schedule from Manila to Macau on December 8, 2013. Is it okay if I dont have a hotel reservation in macau because we're going to hong kong at the time after the day trip in macau and we stay in hongkong for 3days, and after that we have a return ticket from macau to manila.

    • Replied by: Emma   Oct. 28, 2013 18:38

      if you don't plan to stay in Macau, they you should provide documents that prove you iwll stay in Hong Kong for three days, such as ferry ticket to Hong Kong and hotel reservation in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyMelanie    Oct. 22, 2013 00:20

    Hi am Melanie from Philippines. I just wanna ask if there is have problem in immigration to travel alone going Hk? Have already roundtrip ticket and letter to my boyfriend and i will stay at his place in Hk for 14 days. But i been travel with him before 7 times in Hk im just worried now coz this is my 1st time to travel alone without him.. Pls help me!! Thankyou :)

    • Replied by: Emma   Oct. 22, 2013 19:12

      you need an invitation from your boyfriend if you are going to stay at his place.

 First   Previous    14    15    16    17    18    Next  Last