Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    13    14    15    16    17    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyghinz    Jan. 14, 2014 22:26

    Hi my b.f and I have plan trip to macau on may he came from kuala lumpur and I came here in phil he reserve hotel and my roundtrip ticket. is it enough requirements for me to meet him in macau or need also the macau visa..

  • Replyester lou enalin    Jan. 10, 2014 19:14

    Can I go to macau without invitation? But it's a round trip.tnx

  • Replyrosana    Jan. 07, 2014 18:33

    hi,im a domestic helper here in hk. is it possible that after my contract here in hk, i can go to dubai as a tourist? is the immigration here in hk will allow me to leave here in hk to dubai? thanks, hope to hear from anyone..

  • ReplyJason Ramos    Jan. 07, 2014 17:09

    We are schedules to visit Hong kong this march 6-9, 2014, both airlines and hotel. Do we need a tourist visa regarding this matter? Thanks in advance.

  • ReplyAlice Catubay    Jan. 06, 2014 23:08

    Hi! My family is traveling to Hongkong in Feb 2013 for Disneyland. We already have a roundtrip ticket and a Hotel reservation for 3 nights. Do we have to show documents i.e work or show money so we won't have a problem entering Hongkong? Also, My husband and I are Philippine Passport holder but our kids are US Passport holder, is there additional requirement regarding entering Hongkong as Tourist?

  • Replygracelabro    Jan. 05, 2014 06:28

    Hi, just want to ask I am a filipino passport holder , if I finish my 30 day visa here in macau can I come back to macau after a week? because I heard that you are banned for 30 days before coming again to macau... I'm confused if its true or not. thank you and more power!!!!!

  • Replyemerson john    Jan. 05, 2014 00:10

    Hi! I'm Emerson Filipino passport holder i'll be heading to macau and stay there for 2 days which my real intension is to exit from macau going in abu dhabi. and my concern is, will there be a problem if i used the visit visa that was issued by the gov't of UAE and support of affidavit from the phil. Embassy to enter the UAE premisses to visit my friend? and what are the documents that the Macau immigration may ask? because immigration here in the manila was very strict!!

  • Replyaldie    Dec. 24, 2013 20:29

    hi..just want to ask regarding my daughters flight in macau..my wife is working in macau ,and my daughter wants to visit her and stay with her for 1 month.after a month she will go home in the philippines .my question is, can she go back again in macau after 2 weeks ? and how many days again she can stay in macau..?thanks,aldi

  • ReplyEricha Solomon    Dec. 20, 2013 23:33

    Hi! my husband and I are planning to have 3d2n vacation in hongkong. i'd like to know how much po pocket money will i bring? plz. do reply.. :(

  • ReplyViola    Dec. 02, 2013 21:05

    Hi! I am a Philippine passport holder and i am planning to meet my bf in HK this month. The documents I have are the following:1. Valid Passport2. RT Ticket3. Employment Certificate4. Hotel Confirmations5. Itinerary6. Cash worth 20K and some USD (just in case show money is needed)My bf is from Switzerland and he will shoulder all my expenses while we are in HK. He already forwarded to me the hotel confirmations but it is under his name, do you think it's alright? Secondly, is it necessary for him to make a letter like financial support during the trip? I hope you can help me. Thanks!

    • Replied by: Bill   Dec. 03, 2013 17:35

      yes, it is alright. he does not need to take financial support.

    • Replied by: viola   Dec. 17, 2013 19:55

      Thank you Bill for the response. I really appreciate it.I have one more question. Based on the documents that i have, only i am lacking with is the credit card. I have debit cards which could also be use in international transactions. You think this wont create a problem?

  • ReplyDiana    Dec. 13, 2013 03:51

    Hi,im Diana.My aunt and her family are planning to travel to Macau they want me to come along with them.I want to know if there is a possibility that i will get offloaded by the Philippine Immigration officer?actually it happened that my aunt was ex wife of my uncle brother of my mother and my uncle past away long time ago,then my aunt have a common law husband now,but we are still connected because of her daughter and son was my cousin.please advise me on this matter.thank you very much.

    • Replied by: Ivy   Dec. 13, 2013 18:47

      don't worry. you will not be offloaded as long as you have all the required documents.

  • ReplyCecil    Dec. 12, 2013 05:17

    Hi im from philippines . Im planning to visit my husband in macau and stay for 20 days. The ticket i reserved is via hongkong and will just have to take a ferry going to macau. Do i need a hongkong visa. What documents should i present aside from my philippine passport?

    • Replied by: Emma   Dec. 12, 2013 18:02

      no, you don't need a HongKong visa as Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. you also need to prepare your round-trip air tickets and an invitation letter from your husband.

  • Replybubbi halili    Dec. 11, 2013 11:33

    hi! do i need full 6mos.validity on my philippine passport to visit hongkong for a week stay on jan.'2014?

    • Replied by: Kate   Dec. 11, 2013 17:38

      as Filipino passport holders are exempt from hong kong visa for 14 days, so you just need to make sure that your passport has a validity of at least 30+14 =44 days.

  • Replysteph    Nov. 30, 2013 06:42

    hi im holding philippines passport.. if i go hongkong and provide air tikket and pocket money.. i have employment visa to dubai.. can i pass in hongkong immigration if i show my employment visa... pls advice me.....

    • Replied by: Linda   Dec. 01, 2013 17:49

      you also need to provide hotel reservation in hong Kong.i don't think your employment visa will do any help when you enter Hong Kong.

    • Replied by: john   Dec. 10, 2013 01:32

      filipinos can enter hongkong and macau with only passports to present at the immigration counter. nothing more nothing less except for show money if necessary..

  • Replyjenny    Dec. 08, 2013 08:43

    Hi! I have a friend visiting in macau first week of january. What do the macau immigration ask for documents for her to enter macau. I will not book her a hotel accomodation anymore instead i will let her stay in my boarding house? Is that possible to tell to the officer?. My friend is phillippine passport holder

    • Replied by: Linda   Dec. 08, 2013 17:54

      you need to write an invitation letter to your friend in which states that you will provide a place to live during her stay in Macau.

    • Replied by: jenny   Dec. 08, 2013 21:04

      Will they not mind if were not relatives?

    • Replied by: Della   Dec. 09, 2013 18:09

      no. it is fine.

  • ReplyAubrey    Nov. 29, 2013 08:54

    Hi, my mom and I will be going to HK from Manila this December 2013 and will be returning to Manila from Macau. Our HK-Macau tour will last for 4 days and 5 nights.. What documents do we need to prepare and present aside from our passport? I am currently employed but my mom is no longer working.. Would that be a problem? Thanks.

    • Replied by: Rita   Dec. 01, 2013 17:41

      you also need to prepare hotel reservation in Hong Kong and Macau, round-trip air tickets, and enough pocket money (20,000 peso is suggested by most visitors), and you may also need to prepare an affidavit of support autenticated by philippines consulate in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyJulian    Nov. 28, 2013 02:28

    Hi i need a further help about my plan to travel in hong kong.. me and my Fiance plan to meet in hong kong but then we will arrive in different time/day cos he is from UK and im from philippines... but then i will have all the document of his flight going to hong kong and our hotel reservation is 20.000 pesos pocket money will be enough as my budget for a day cos my fiance will be arrive in a day and he will be the one who will support and answer all the expenses. this will be my first out of the country trip. i wish you can help me.. and answer my question asap.any further help are appreciated

    • Replied by: Linka   Nov. 28, 2013 17:27

      to enter Hong Kong from the Philippines, you need to provide your valid passport, hotel reservation in Hong Kong, pocket money, and a support letter from your fiance. You may be asked to provide an affidavit of support authenticated by Filpino Consulate in hk.

  • Replyjamie    Nov. 26, 2013 16:29

    Hi, We are going to Macau this Feb 2014 and part of our itinerary is to visit Hongkong Disneyland too. Can we visit Hongkong without encountering any problem? We are from the Philippines or is it advisable to just cancel our itinerary to Hongkong. Thank you & hope to hear a response from you.

    • Replied by: Kate   Nov. 26, 2013 17:38

      i don't think there will be a problem, but you 'd better pay attention to the news about Hong Kong and Philippines before departure.

  • ReplyAbeta Gabing    Nov. 24, 2013 11:40

    Hi, My sisters and their children are visiting Hongkong this coming January 14-16th. 2014. Is it true that they need to apply a tourist visa as a Philippines passport holder? Please, I need your information. Respectfully Yours, Abeta

    • Replied by: Susan   Nov. 24, 2013 19:48

      no, they don't need to apply the visa.

  • ReplyLyen    Nov. 20, 2013 11:59

    Hi! We are philippine passport holder. Me and my husband are planning to visit Macau for 2 days 1 night and stay at hongkong for 5 nights 6 days and return to macau for another 1 night 1 day before returning to the Philippines. is that possible?

    • Replied by: Susan   Nov. 20, 2013 18:02

      yes, it is possible. but you'd better collect more information about Filipinos visiting Hong Kong, as it may be difficult for you to visit Hong Kong due to the hostage crisis.

 First   Previous    13    14    15    16    17    Next  Last