Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    12    13    14    15    16    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replytyroneblaue    Mar. 01, 2014 10:09

    Hi good pm, me my mom, sister and her boyfriend are going to Macau this April, and we have the ticket, hotel voucher, travel documents and pocket money..what else do we need for us not to be offloaded..its our first time to travel abroad..thanks...

    • Replied by: May   Mar. 14, 2014 06:00

      where are you from?people form some country do not need to apply the visa, and the documents you've mentioned are enough. check at this page to see if you are required to apply the visa: http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htm

  • Replycandy    Mar. 11, 2014 13:56

    ..hi I worked in macau before and went back to Philippines.Now I decided to go back to macau but the problem is that I don't have any relatives living in macau.Is an invitation letter from a friend is ok?I have pocket money and round trip ticket.Only the invitation letter is the problem.

    • Replied by: Emm   Mar. 14, 2014 05:55

      i think it is ok.

  • ReplyRico    Feb. 14, 2014 07:04

    I am a Philippine passport holder. I am traveling to Hong Kong, if my 14 days expires can i exit to Macau and back again to Hong Kong? how many days can the immigration can give me again if I go back to Hong Kong?

  • ReplyRon    Feb. 13, 2014 05:46

    Hi, good day Sir/Madam,I am a Filipino planning to enter Hong kong and after my 13th day I will exit to Macau and look a job there in Macau, is it possible to enter again Hong kong before my stays expires and back again to Macau for the job if i get hired? Is that illegal? where can I apply a working visa in Macau?Thanks.

  • Replyjaneth    Feb. 12, 2014 14:15

    Hi im a fililipina im here in philippines im planning to go to macau via hong kong is it need to undergo with hong kong immigration to take helicopter or ferry .please reply me .many thanks

  • Replynicky    Feb. 10, 2014 04:25

    HI there i am pinay and my boyfriend is American and we both going to Hongkong. from Manila is there any problem if ever ? we going to stay there for only 3 days only.. thanks

  • ReplyQueeng2    Dec. 11, 2013 20:18

    I booked a ticket philippines to macau & hongkong phippines? Is this okay or is this allowed? If yes, wat should we prepare to avoid problems with the immigration. Thanks.

    • Replied by: May   Dec. 12, 2013 17:59

      yes, it is allowed. you need to prepare your valid passport, hotel reservation in Macau and Hong Kong, some pocket money, and round-trip air ticket (of course you have booked them).

    • Replied by: Ericha Solomon   Feb. 07, 2014 10:43

      how much minimum pocket money should i present in the immigration? please do answer so i could avoid problems in the immigration.

  • ReplyEricha Solomon    Feb. 07, 2014 01:09

    Hi! My husband and I purchased airfare ticket and hotel accomodation in hongkong for 3 days and 2 nights as we're planning to have a city tour. How much pocket money we should bring and do we have to present it in immigration? Sorry, it's our first time to travel outside the country and we're really excited :)

  • Replyloren    Feb. 06, 2014 08:30

    Hi my aunt, cousin & I will visit Macau, HK & Guangzhou this April. we'll arrive via Macau, go to HK then Guangzhou and fly back to manila via Guangzhou. Do we need a visa if we'll visit Guangzhou (coming from HK) for just around 2 days? If so, can we get it on the spot? What are the processes we need to take note? I have s Philippine passport while they have UK passports. Thank you for the response..

  • ReplyMarvin    Feb. 05, 2014 08:11

    I have a tentative flight on Feb.26, 2014 going to Hongkong with a return date of Feb. 28, 2014. I also have a Dubai visit visa, confirmed ticket HK to Dubai and planning to go directly to Dubai instead of flying back here in the Philippines coz it''s much easier if HK will be my point of origin. My question is, due to the issues concerning passengers being offloaded by the Immigration Officers, should I inform Immig Officer that I am going to Dubai after my HK trip? What are the necessary documentations are they (Immig Officers) going to ask from me? I recently resigned from my work as a Call Center Representative but I still have my Company ID with me and Contract. Do you think NAIA Immigration have ways to verify my employment coz I am thinking of showing it as a proof that I am working here? I even have my VISA Credit Card with me to suffice my trip and valid Philippine Passport. Please help me figure this one out. Thank you.

  • Replyjeffard    Feb. 04, 2014 14:11

    Hi, we are travelling to macau then hk this coming march for three days. Do we still need to apply a entry visa or we can enter using only our philippine passport? thank you

  • Replygood day    Feb. 04, 2014 14:08

    We are traveling to macau and hk this coming march. Do we still need to apply for the entry visa? or we can enter macau and hk using only.our philippine passport? We will be staying there for three dayS.

  • ReplyMarvin Navarro    Feb. 03, 2014 08:54

    Hi, I am a Filipino and planning to visit Hongkong on Feb.21,2014. I just want to ask what are the necessary documents that I needed to prepare aside from a valid passport. I am planning to stay there for 3days and 2 nights only. I already have a round trip ticket and hotel accommodation. Furthermore, I am currently employed but did not request for a 3day leave for I am traveling during my rest day. Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

  • ReplyBern    Jan. 31, 2014 00:17

    Hi ,We 4 filipinos have planning to travel Hongkong on April 2014.And to stay for 5 days and 4 nights.It is possible need to get tourist visa?

  • ReplyLara    Jan. 27, 2014 10:05

    From hong kong we are going to macau for an overnight, not purchasing any hotel but by walking around.. And take our flight back to the philippines the other day.Is it posiible for us to pass the immigration without showing any hotel booking?

  • Replymay    Jan. 24, 2014 18:36

    hi, im marlen, i work here in hongkong as domestic helper but was terminated my visa will last until february 11-2014.i plan to look for an employer if i can find employer can i exit shenzhen china and come back hongkong for another 14 days to stay? while my visa on proces?and then exit shenzhen again after 14 days?i have a china visa my employer apply for me .thankz may

  • Replydea miles    Jan. 19, 2014 03:49

    Hi!my bf is planning to go in macau after his contract in Kuwait.he is a Filipino too.He is planning to work in Macau.What is the best procedure for him to enter Macau?He has friends in Macau but they can't provide Him financial accomodation.He plans to stay with his friends until He can find job?Pls.help us....thank you..

  • ReplyHanif    Jan. 17, 2014 01:22

    I am travelling to honkong and i am willing to bring my fiance/ gf who is from philipines and wiilling to stay in one hotel together for one week .will that be any problem

  • ReplyMark    Jan. 16, 2014 18:14

    Hello, Im a Phillippine passport holder.. Im travelling to the Philippines via cathay pacific and my connecting flight from HK-MNL is after 8 or 9 (not sure yet) hours. I want to visit macau quickly. is that possible?

  • ReplyJac    Jan. 15, 2014 04:45

    Hi! I'm from the philippines. Is it possible to go to hongkong for 3 days then exit from macau? Im planning to book a flight from manila to hongkong then macau to manila.

 First   Previous    12    13    14    15    16    Next  Last