Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    12    13    14    15    16    Next  Last
  • Replynicky    Feb. 10, 2014 04:25

HI there i am pinay and my boyfriend is American and we both going to Hongkong. from Manila is there any problem if ever ? we going to stay there for only 3 days only.. thanks

• ReplyQueeng2    Dec. 11, 2013 20:18

I booked a ticket philippines to macau & hongkong phippines? Is this okay or is this allowed? If yes, wat should we prepare to avoid problems with the immigration. Thanks.

• Replied by: May   Dec. 12, 2013 17:59

yes, it is allowed. you need to prepare your valid passport, hotel reservation in Macau and Hong Kong, some pocket money, and round-trip air ticket (of course you have booked them).

• Replied by: Ericha Solomon   Feb. 07, 2014 10:43

how much minimum pocket money should i present in the immigration? please do answer so i could avoid problems in the immigration.

• ReplyEricha Solomon    Feb. 07, 2014 01:09

Hi! My husband and I purchased airfare ticket and hotel accomodation in hongkong for 3 days and 2 nights as we're planning to have a city tour. How much pocket money we should bring and do we have to present it in immigration? Sorry, it's our first time to travel outside the country and we're really excited :)

• Replyloren    Feb. 06, 2014 08:30

Hi my aunt, cousin & I will visit Macau, HK & Guangzhou this April. we'll arrive via Macau, go to HK then Guangzhou and fly back to manila via Guangzhou. Do we need a visa if we'll visit Guangzhou (coming from HK) for just around 2 days? If so, can we get it on the spot? What are the processes we need to take note? I have s Philippine passport while they have UK passports. Thank you for the response..

• ReplyMarvin    Feb. 05, 2014 08:11

I have a tentative flight on Feb.26, 2014 going to Hongkong with a return date of Feb. 28, 2014. I also have a Dubai visit visa, confirmed ticket HK to Dubai and planning to go directly to Dubai instead of flying back here in the Philippines coz it''s much easier if HK will be my point of origin. My question is, due to the issues concerning passengers being offloaded by the Immigration Officers, should I inform Immig Officer that I am going to Dubai after my HK trip? What are the necessary documentations are they (Immig Officers) going to ask from me? I recently resigned from my work as a Call Center Representative but I still have my Company ID with me and Contract. Do you think NAIA Immigration have ways to verify my employment coz I am thinking of showing it as a proof that I am working here? I even have my VISA Credit Card with me to suffice my trip and valid Philippine Passport. Please help me figure this one out. Thank you.

• Replyjeffard    Feb. 04, 2014 14:11

Hi, we are travelling to macau then hk this coming march for three days. Do we still need to apply a entry visa or we can enter using only our philippine passport? thank you

• Replygood day    Feb. 04, 2014 14:08

We are traveling to macau and hk this coming march. Do we still need to apply for the entry visa? or we can enter macau and hk using only.our philippine passport? We will be staying there for three dayS.

• ReplyMarvin Navarro    Feb. 03, 2014 08:54

Hi, I am a Filipino and planning to visit Hongkong on Feb.21,2014. I just want to ask what are the necessary documents that I needed to prepare aside from a valid passport. I am planning to stay there for 3days and 2 nights only. I already have a round trip ticket and hotel accommodation. Furthermore, I am currently employed but did not request for a 3day leave for I am traveling during my rest day. Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

• ReplyBern    Jan. 31, 2014 00:17

Hi ,We 4 filipinos have planning to travel Hongkong on April 2014.And to stay for 5 days and 4 nights.It is possible need to get tourist visa?

• ReplyLara    Jan. 27, 2014 10:05

From hong kong we are going to macau for an overnight, not purchasing any hotel but by walking around.. And take our flight back to the philippines the other day.Is it posiible for us to pass the immigration without showing any hotel booking?

• Replymay    Jan. 24, 2014 18:36

hi, im marlen, i work here in hongkong as domestic helper but was terminated my visa will last until february 11-2014.i plan to look for an employer if i can find employer can i exit shenzhen china and come back hongkong for another 14 days to stay? while my visa on proces?and then exit shenzhen again after 14 days?i have a china visa my employer apply for me .thankz may

• Replydea miles    Jan. 19, 2014 03:49

Hi!my bf is planning to go in macau after his contract in Kuwait.he is a Filipino too.He is planning to work in Macau.What is the best procedure for him to enter Macau?He has friends in Macau but they can't provide Him financial accomodation.He plans to stay with his friends until He can find job?Pls.help us....thank you..

• ReplyHanif    Jan. 17, 2014 01:22

I am travelling to honkong and i am willing to bring my fiance/ gf who is from philipines and wiilling to stay in one hotel together for one week .will that be any problem

• ReplyMark    Jan. 16, 2014 18:14

Hello, Im a Phillippine passport holder.. Im travelling to the Philippines via cathay pacific and my connecting flight from HK-MNL is after 8 or 9 (not sure yet) hours. I want to visit macau quickly. is that possible?

• ReplyJac    Jan. 15, 2014 04:45

Hi! I'm from the philippines. Is it possible to go to hongkong for 3 days then exit from macau? Im planning to book a flight from manila to hongkong then macau to manila.

• Replyghinz    Jan. 14, 2014 22:26

Hi my b.f and I have plan trip to macau on may he came from kuala lumpur and I came here in phil he reserve hotel and my roundtrip ticket. is it enough requirements for me to meet him in macau or need also the macau visa..

• Replyester lou enalin    Jan. 10, 2014 19:14

Can I go to macau without invitation? But it's a round trip.tnx

• Replyrosana    Jan. 07, 2014 18:33

hi,im a domestic helper here in hk. is it possible that after my contract here in hk, i can go to dubai as a tourist? is the immigration here in hk will allow me to leave here in hk to dubai? thanks, hope to hear from anyone..

• ReplyJason Ramos    Jan. 07, 2014 17:09

We are schedules to visit Hong kong this march 6-9, 2014, both airlines and hotel. Do we need a tourist visa regarding this matter? Thanks in advance.

• ReplyAlice Catubay    Jan. 06, 2014 23:08

Hi! My family is traveling to Hongkong in Feb 2013 for Disneyland. We already have a roundtrip ticket and a Hotel reservation for 3 nights. Do we have to show documents i.e work or show money so we won't have a problem entering Hongkong? Also, My husband and I are Philippine Passport holder but our kids are US Passport holder, is there additional requirement regarding entering Hongkong as Tourist?

First   Previous    12    13    14    15    16    Next  Last