Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    10    11    12    13    14    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyAidanErogul    Jun. 24, 2014 12:42

    Hi. Im a Filipina and working in Macau. My turkish bf will visit and stay here for two weeks. He will get a round trip ticket and hotel accomodation. He called the consular at turkey and say that he needs a show money. Is it true that he need a show money when going here in macau? and how much? Thanks

    • Replied by: Peter   Jun. 28, 2014 05:25

      Perhaps show money is needed for his staya and it is at least 100USD per day! Turkish passport holders are allowed to stay there for 30 days exempt from visa, so the hotel reservationa and round trip plane tickets would help most!

  • ReplyJazzy    Jun. 24, 2014 09:30

    Hi i’m pilipino, i’m here in macau now as tourist, can i exit with other country like russia?

    • Replied by: John   Jun. 28, 2014 05:22

      I don't get why you have such confusion. You are surely allowed to get to other countries, as long as you have the valid visa, maybe for Russia.

  • ReplyJomai    Jun. 17, 2014 00:59

    Hi! I am a Filipina, I have one question.It is possible my travel plan?Manila to Macau, then to Hongkong and then to ManilaWhat documents do I need to prepare? Thanks!

    • Replied by: Jona   Jun. 18, 2014 02:35

      If you want to traveling in Macau and HK, your passport, your flights tickets to and back from HK, hotel booking in HK are necessary. If you stay in HK for no more than 14 days, in Macau for no more than 30 days, no visa is need for both of the two cities.

    • Replied by: Jomai   Jun. 18, 2014 23:20

      Thank you Jona! But what if I will entry to Macau then exit from Hongkong going back to Philippines it is possible?

    • Replied by: Jona   Jun. 21, 2014 05:22

      yes, it is possible.

  • Replyjaicareyes    Jun. 20, 2014 08:11

    Hi, just want to ask if there is a show money if for instance in Macau, my bf is there and he's inviting me to go there. I have my roundtrip tickets. I will be staying in his apartment. What else do I need to have? I'm a Filipino.

    • Replied by: Emm   Jun. 21, 2014 05:18

      an invitation letter from your bf is necessary. show money is also required, some say about MOP5,000.

  • Replychu4sur3    Jun. 18, 2014 13:08

    Hi to all,I'm a filipina i work here in qatar (ofw) I have a question what should I do if I want to visit to Macau.what is my requirements going to Macau?.thank you in advnce.

    • Replied by: Brenda   Jun. 21, 2014 05:17

      you need to prepare the round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation in Macau, your valid passport, and some pocket money.

  • ReplyNice    Jun. 18, 2014 04:48

    Hello, Good Day! I'm a Filipino and I'm planning to visit Macau and Hong Kong then return to Macau. My question is, what will happen to my 30 allowable days to stay in Macau if I'll visit Hong Kong then return to Macau? Would that affect my 30 allowable days in Macau? How many days should I expect if I'll return to Macau from Hong Kong? Hoping on your immediate response. Thank you.

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Jun. 21, 2014 05:14

      once you leave Macau for Hong Kong, the 30-day stay will expires, you will get another 30 or 20 day when you re-enter Macau.

  • Replyneth    Jun. 18, 2014 01:26

    hi im first traveller going to HK im just curious In the immigration in NAIA , what dobi need to bring ,im alone going to hongkong and i dont want to be the one who get offloaded

    • Replied by: Alice   Jun. 18, 2014 02:31

      The following items "dangerous drugs, psychotropic substances, controlled chemicals, antibiotics, arms, ammunition, fireworks, strategic commodities, rough diamonds, animals, plants, endangered species, telecommunication equipment, game, meat, poultry and powdered formula" are not allowed to taken into HK. Except those items, there is no strict prohibited / controlled items.

  • ReplyShirley V. Arganoza    Jun. 10, 2014 11:14

    Hi!I would like to ask about my situation?I was working in HK and that time I just renewed my contrac for another 2years and I went holiday in Phil supposed just for 14days but I didn't comeback again to work.So now,I am working other country but just want to know wether can I enter HK for visit?I would like to go there just for a short holiday but just worry that may effect some problem to immigration?Please I need your advice.Thank you.

    • Replied by: Uniya   Jun. 14, 2014 05:11

      It is hard to say. If your former boss in hong kong put foreward your acts to HongKong Immigration Department. Then there must be bad record of you and you will be refused to get into HK. If your boss doesn't do that, there won't be any problem. Wish you luck anyway.

  • Replymariberth    Jun. 03, 2014 00:44

    Hello there, i am a domestic helper here in hong kong. And my husband and son(3years old) will be here for a tour on july 2014. Is it really recommended that they are to bring with them an invitation letter?

    • Replied by: Mary   Jun. 04, 2014 22:02

      You are higly suggested to take bring them an invitation letter.

  • Replyfate    Jun. 03, 2014 21:11

    Hi.Me and my sister are Philippine Passport Holder and we're planning to go on a trip to Hongkong and Macau. Would there be any problem if we book a flight from Philippines to Macau, then from Macau we'll go to Hongkong then go back to the Philippines from there. Would we need a visa if we go to Philipiines directly to macau or from Macau to hongkong? Do we just need our Passport and pocket money of around Php 25,000 each? What else do we need for the trip so we won't encounter any problem? Hope you can help me. Thanks.

    • Replied by: Mindy   Jun. 04, 2014 22:02

      You do not need a visa for HK if you can provide the returning ticket from HK to Philippines. The visa is also not needed for providing the ticket from Macau to HK. Without the visa, you still need to prepare your passport, the pocket money and the hotels' reservation in both HK and Macau, so that you will not meet any problems.

  • Replymahalia kaii    Jun. 04, 2014 06:27

    Hi sir! How are u?im from philippines and im planing to go to lebanon next week to visit my boyfriend but because of being strick of imegration here we plan to bring ticket philippine to hongkong then get hotel reservation after this i will go to lebanon.is this possible?and do i need show money from philippine to hk? And how much?and do i need to bring round trip ticket?thank u so much

    • Replied by: Linda   Jun. 04, 2014 21:54

      It is impossible.

  • ReplyChibiyen    Jun. 04, 2014 14:52

    Hi! we are planning to go to Macau stay there for 1 night then go to Hongkong stay there for 4 nights then return to Macau stay there for another 1 night before returning to Philippines. Are we allowed to do that with our Philippine Passport?

  • Replyklarenze    May. 25, 2014 06:38

    Hi!im klarrenze I just want to ask if what other documents we need to travel to macau (as tourist) we already have a passport/round trip ticket/and hotel reservation. Ill be there together with my cousin who is a dost scholar and he is concerned if he can pass the immigration and what else docs do we need we dont want to be denied! :) its our first time to travel abroad so please please help! Thank yoi very much!

    • Replied by: Sara   May. 26, 2014 03:40

      Hi, Klarenze. Would you mind tell me where you come from?As I know, many countries' citizens do not need a visa to enter that city for traveling.

  • ReplyTAN CHIN HWA    May. 17, 2014 02:01

    Hi there, im a Malaysia passport holder who wish to travel Hong Kong via Macao. I want to ask if i stay 30 days in Macao, then i leave Macao to Hong Kong, is that possible for me to back Macao after few days? If i stay less than 30 days in Macao, thn leave to Hong Kong, is that possible for me to back Macao again? Thank you.

    • Replied by: Josey   May. 18, 2014 22:12

      Theoretically, it is possible. But don't do that too frequently, or they will deny your enter.

  • ReplyNenith Savillaga    May. 12, 2014 06:27

    Hi I'm Filipino... Planning to visit my country this coming July..But my passport has 4 months left before it's expireIs there any trouble when I comeback to hongkong?

    • Replied by: Sara   May. 15, 2014 05:29

      Problems exist. The passport with validity over 6 monthes can reach HK. You will be rejected to enter if your valid only has 4 monthes.

  • ReplyMohd Ali    May. 09, 2014 13:52

    i am now in china shanghai with enter visa to china can travailing to Hong Kong for one day and back to China?i will travail by Train?

  • ReplyART    May. 06, 2014 09:01

    Good Day! I'm Art from Philippines. I have flight schedule from Manila to Hongkong on May 31 to June 4. I am planning to enter Macau on June 2. I would like to know if it is possible that they will give me 1 month pass? Also, I decided to look for a job when I get there. What will be the possible consequences in all my actions? What is the best thing to do? I need your advice. Thank you so much

    • Replied by: Bella   May. 06, 2014 22:27

      As a Filipino passport holder, you will get 30 day visa free stay as you enter Macau. you can try to find a job in Macau, but it takes many days to apply a work permit even after you get an offer successfully. 30 days are not long enough, but if your work permit is being processed by the end of the 30 days, you can apply for an extension. I suggest that you do more search before going there, especially ask some one who have successfully found job in Macau. Good luck!

  • ReplyAlvin    May. 06, 2014 00:10

    Hi! Me and my wife plan to have a 3 day vacation in Hongkong this coming August 2014 for our 13th wedding anniversary. This is our first time to go abroad. We are both holding a Philippine passport. On this trip, we are planning to stay in Hongkong on the 1st day, Macau on the 2nd day, and Hongkong on the last day. We already booked plane tickets with return (Manila-Hongkong-Manila). We are still on the process of choosing places to go. We are planning to buy a ferry ticket in Hongkong (with return) for a 1 day travel to Macau on the 2nd day. What are the things that they may require us to bring aside from our passports? Both of us have a job. I am working in a private company while my wife works in the government. We still have 3 months to prepare for this travel, to have our hotel reservations as well as the places to go. Thanks.

    • Replied by: Ivy   May. 06, 2014 22:19

      you are required to provide your round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and some pocket money (about USD 100 per person each day)

  • Replychibiyen    May. 05, 2014 11:10

    Hi! I am from philippines. Me and my Husband (a u.s. green card holder) are planning to have our second honeymoon on macau and hongkong. We have roundtrip tickets and hotel reservations for both places. We are planning to stay in Macau for 1 night (July 29) before going to hongkong and stay there for 4 nights( July 30-Aug 3) and then return again to macau for another 1 night (Aug 4) before returning back to the philippines. Are we allowed to enter twice in Macau? what documents do we need? and How much pocket money do we have to prepare for our showmoney for both us? :)

    • Replied by: Emily   May. 05, 2014 21:57

      yes, you are allowed to enter twice in Macau. as for the show money, i heard about USD 100 per day for one person.

  • ReplyMarianne jane    Apr. 25, 2014 08:28

    Hi,my husband came to hongkong as a tourist for 14 days but he stayed only for 7days and now he went to macau for a tour he get 30 days visa to stay there ,,my question is ..it is possible for him to return at hongkong again? What documents he need to re enter hong kong again? How many days he will be allow to stay at hongkong? Thanks and more power!

    • Replied by: Hebe   Apr. 27, 2014 21:41

      is your husband from the Philippines? if yes, he can return to Hong Kong and he will get another 14-day visa-free stay in Hong Kong.

    • Replied by: marianne jane   May. 05, 2014 06:45

      he was at macau right now,his visa at macau as tourist will expired on MAY19 on this year,and i want him to come back again here at hongkong,,from Macau to hongkong is it possible for him to enter again this month of May?what are the requirements he need to enter hongkong again?thank you very much

    • Replied by: Hebe   May. 05, 2014 21:18

      I mean what is his nationality? What passport does he hold? If he holds Filipina passport, he can enter Hong Kong again.

 First   Previous    10    11    12    13    14    Next  Last