Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
  • ReplyAnn
    8/10/2016 12:29:00 PM

Hi, My family is planning a trip to HongKong and Macau. However, our Entry is from Manila to HongKong and exit is from Macau to Manila. this is only for 4 days.Is this possible? would this be an issue in the immigration since our entry and exit point are different countries?Really need your advise. Thanks,Ann

• Andy :8/12/2016 5:01:00 AM

Ann, it is possible! Just relax. It won’t cause any problem. You can enter from HK and exit from Macau.

• ReplyCecil Ramos
    6/30/2016 12:34:00 PM

Good Day, I am in Philpines and just wanted to ask, is't possible if my filipino friend who lives and work in Macao can send me an Invitation letter?, if yes what paticular rquirements needed for my friend and I to prepare? Do I still need a show money for that or a hotel ticket? While staying in Macao, can I exit HK so I can have my round trip ticket? Pls. be advice. Thanks

• Ford :7/1/2016 4:19:00 AM

Your friend can issue the invitation letter to you. You need to provide copy of your passport, the return ticket, proof of your financial support, and the invitation letter from your friend. Your friend needs to provide the residence permit and passport. You should prepare at least MOP 5,000 as show money. You can exit HK during your stay in Macau.

• Cecil Ramos :7/3/2016 12:12:00 PM

Hi Ford, Thank you for your reply, this is rally hel.Wamest Regards

• Replymizwu07
    6/25/2016 1:42:00 AM

Hi Im a Filipino citizen and my mom will visit me here in the philippines but shes planning to take me with her fly back to HK for a vacation only and I am a first time traveler. My parents are HK residence. what are possible things to prepare for just in case the immigration Officer ask questions about me. but before that I have a 3months visa in malaysia for training on August. but I wanted to travel together with my mother for vacation in HK for 14 days.

• Gloria :7/1/2016 4:21:00 AM

You should prepare your passport, the return ticket, and enough travel fees. It won’t be that difficult. Just relax.

• Replyshonrubia
    6/20/2016 11:52:00 AM

Good Day, Me and My Sister are going to Macau this Month of May 24 to 29 2016.. And planning to make some tour also in Shenzhen.. Is it possible that we just buy a visa at the boarding gate of Macau going to Shenzhen or should we apply a Chinese visa here in our country, we are a Philippine Passport holder and our flight is Manila to Macau and then back Manila.. Hoping for the Response.. Thank You And God Bless!

• David :7/1/2016 4:24:00 AM

I’m afraid you cannot get Shenzhen VOA at the border. You should apply for the entry permit in your home country ahead of your trip.

• ReplyLiezel
    6/8/2016 1:57:00 AM

Is it wise to go first to hongkong when you want to go to china..to avoid getting offloaded on philippine immigration?

• Edward :6/11/2016 5:44:00 AM

Liezel, if you have valid entry permit to mainland PRC, you don’t need to worry about that. Of course, you can go to HK first and then enter mainland PRC from there.

• ReplyShana
    5/31/2016 10:48:00 AM

Hi! I'm from Philippines. Is it necessary to show some cards like debit card, credit card on going to HK? And does the immigration require show money?

• Peter :6/4/2016 2:41:00 AM

Shana, if it is not required, you don’t need to prepare the show money. If it is required, you should have at least USD 100 for each day.

• Replyrubi
    5/30/2016 11:07:00 PM

Hi .im philippines pasport holder . I was offloaded lastweek . I have ky chinese visa . Can i enter hongkong for tourist then go to china? How much money do i need to show the immigrati0n? Thank u and godbless

• Dora :6/4/2016 2:39:00 AM

You can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of no more than 14 days. And because you have entry permit to mainland PRC, you can go there too. As for the show money, you’d better prepare USD 100 per day.

• ReplyEmily
    5/30/2016 12:48:00 PM

Hi,good day :-) i just came from macau last May 4 to visit my husband. I stayed there for only 3 weeks.I am planning to visit him again anytime this month. Is it ok to return to macau again even if I just came from there few weeks ago? Or do i need to spend a couple of months here in the philippines before they allow me to go back again? Thank you so much :-)

• Jack :6/4/2016 2:38:00 AM

I think it may be okay. There is no specific requirement for the time gap between you two entries. And on most cases, you should wait for a relatively long time, but it’s not that absolute. You can have a try.

• ReplyLen -
    4/6/2016 6:04:00 AM

May family & I are planning to go to HK-Macau Trip.I got a ticket via Clark to HK then return back to Philippines via HK direct to Manila . Is there any problem with 2 different airport going & returning. thank you & waiting for a reply.

• Ken :4/19/2016 5:47:00 AM

Len, don’t worry! Two different airports are fine. You can travel like that. Have a nice trip!

• janlyn :5/30/2016 11:09:00 AM

Hi... im philippine passport holder and planning to visit hk with my fiance this december...Do we need a hotel reservation? Can we just check in in hotel upon arrival?How much show money we needed?Do we need bank statement?

• Jenny :6/4/2016 2:34:00 AM

Dear Janlyn, the hotel reservation is not necessary because it is inspected randomly, so you can possibly check in at a hotel upon arrival.As for the show money, you need to prepare it, but there is no requirement for the specific amount. And you need to prepare at least USD 100 per day per person. Bank statement may work.

• ReplyMj
    5/19/2016 4:48:00 AM

I am a filipino and i am here in kuwait i will travel to HK before i come back to philippines. So my ticket will be kuwait to HK and HK to manila. Is it okay to present my return ticket going to philippines a reservation ticket that not yet confirmed? I am planning to settle it when i arrive in HK. It is just reserve in the system but not yet paid it will be confirmed after i pay it when i arrive at HK. The immigration of HK will allow me to travel if i show them my return ticket just a reservation ticket?

• Jenny :5/27/2016 11:47:00 PM

MJ, I think maybe you need to provide a confirmed return ticket. Just to play safe.

• ReplyYang
    5/16/2016 10:05:00 PM

Hi. We went to Macau and HK last week but then we we're not able to get a stamp from both countries. We only received a card in Macau upon arrival. How do we put it in our passports? And no HK stamp were stamped in our passports.

• Lucy :5/27/2016 11:45:00 PM

Yang, currently, your passport won’t be stamped when you go there. You can just preserve the card well with you.

• ReplyMark Binondo
    5/18/2016 3:32:00 AM

It is possible if I as a Filipino traveler can enter HK from Philippines and exit from Macau to philippines? Will there be any issues from Chinese immigration? Thanks

• David :5/27/2016 11:44:00 PM

Mark, don’t worry! You can enter HK from Philippines and exit from Macau to Philippines. There won’t be any issues because Philippines passport holders can enjoy free entry to HK and Macau for a stay of 14 days and 30 days respectively.

• ReplyRiley
    5/8/2016 5:13:00 PM

Hi there! We are now in Macau visiting my husband who is currently working here and blue card holder,for 28 days. Our roundtrip ticket is Apr 25 to may 23. We are already booked to visit HK and bring our two kids to HK disneyland on May 12 to 14. And going back to Macau to spend the rest of of the remaining days before going back to the philippines. What should we present to immigration? We're taking the ferry going to HK. How many days will be given to us in entering macau again? Im just worried because our return ticket from Macau to clark is May 23, what are the things we need to show to the Immigration? I need your answers badly. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Anyway we are philippine passport holders

• Peter :5/14/2016 3:23:00 AM

Because you hold Philippines passport, you can enjoy free entry to Macau and HK for a stay of not exceeding 30 days and 14 days respectively. When you go through the immigration, you just need to show your passport, the return ticket, accommodation arrangement and enough travel fees. There is no specific requirement for how many days you can enter Macau again, but I think you can go there after a few days. Because you have the return ticket from Macau to your home country, you may be allowed to enter again after staying for several days in HK.

• Replycristina
    4/24/2016 11:08:00 PM

HI! I am a Philippine passport holder , I am planning to go to HK this coming May, and I know as a Filipino and you are a tourist you are just allowed to stay in HK for 14 days, but my boyfriend want me to stay long so we are planning to go to MACAU after my 14 days of staying or less, and back to HK in order for me to stay for another 14 days..is it possible or is there any requirements?

• Tracy :5/14/2016 3:17:00 AM

It’s possible for you to go back to HK after you travel to Macau for several days. Or you can apply for a tourist entry permit to HK at the first places which may allow you to stay for longer than 14 days.

• ReplyLeila
    3/21/2016 10:15:00 AM

Good day i was offload last march 7 2016 going to macao as a tourist how can i fix it .i have my cousin there to invite me and im fixing the b- certificate already of my dad and my cousin moms is there no posibilty that ill be off load again thanks and hope for ur reply..

• Billy :4/19/2016 5:46:00 AM

Do you know the reason why you are offloaded? I think it’s possible for you to fix it. You should find out the reason and make full preparation this time. Just have a try!

• ReplyGeechan
    3/17/2016 4:21:00 AM

Hi! I'm a Philippine passport holder. I'd like to ask if we still need an invitation/supporting letters in Macau if we enter in HK and exit in Macau? We already have supporting letters from hk. But, we'd like to confirm if we still need one from Macau?

• Richard :4/19/2016 5:44:00 AM

Geechan, I don’t think you need the support letter or invitation letter because you can enjoy free entry to Macau for a stay of no more than 30 days. You can just take your passport, the onward ticket, hotel reservation and enough travel fees.

• ReplyKate Villacillo
    3/14/2016 9:05:00 AM

Re-entry in HKHello! I am a Filipino Citizen. Me and my siblings are planning to purchase a return ticket to/from HK from/to Philippines and at the same time a return ticket to/from HK from/to Phuket. We plan on spending just the whole day in HK thus exiting and entering HK Immigration on the same day (travelling to Phuket by night). And from Phuket, to my understanding, we have to exit and enter HK Immigration again as we have a separate ticket going back to the Philippines. Is this possible? Is there a certain duration to re-enter HK? In our case, we will enter and exit HK the same day and back again after 2-4 days. Thank you!

• Tyler :4/19/2016 5:41:00 AM

Kate, it’s possible. As far as I know, there is no certain duration to re-enter HK as long as the time gap between your exit and re-entry is too short. Because for your first entry and exit, it can be regarded as a transit, I think it is ok.

• ReplyKrishaz
    3/8/2016 9:34:00 AM

Hello I'm from the Philippines and I plan to visit HK for 11 days along with my family. We want to get as much stamps on our passports and I was wondering if we could also get it stamped as we do side trip tours to Macau and Guangzhou? I've been hearing claims that Hong Kong no longer stamps passports and so does nearby countries, is this true?

• Daming :4/19/2016 5:38:00 AM

Krishaz, I haven’t heard of this kind of news. You can go there to have a try. I think you can get stamps when you go there because you will go through the immigration inspection and then the officers will stamp on your passport.Besides, if you want to travel to Guangzhou, you need to hold valid entry permit to go there.

• ReplyCher
    9/3/2014 4:49:00 AM

Hi! When traveling to macau do we need to show a hotel booking? Even if we already have return tickets to philippines. Because we plan to get a hotel when we're already in macau. Thanks

• Replyjudith gapay
    2/1/2016 8:36:00 AM

I'm Judy, im x domestic helper in HK and planning to visit my friend and bf in HK....what requiremnts do i need to show at the immig.?

• Kitty :2/18/2016 1:56:00 AM

Judith, may I know which passport do you hold? Because people from most countries can enjoy free entry to HK; if you come from one of them, you can go there freely. Otherwise, you need to apply for an entry permit beforehand.

• Naml :2/18/2016 3:11:00 AM

im holding a philippine passport and so.i need.an.invitation lettrer

• Kitty :2/18/2016 3:22:00 AM

Dear, if you go there for no more than 14 days, you can enjoy free entry. And you just need to take your passport, the return ticket and enough travel fees. But if you want to stay for exceeding 14 days, you should apply for a visit entry permit and you need to provide your passport and its copy, the completed application form with a passport-style color photo glued, your financial support proof, transportation arrangement such as flight itinerary, travel plan to HK as well as an invitation letter from your friend (if any).

First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last