Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    8    9    10    11    12    Next  Last
I want to say
    2014/9/9 11:21:00


    • Uniya :2014/9/17 22:34:00

      For L visa (tourist visa), you can try to get that at the Office of The Commissioner of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC in Hong Kong. Good luck. For other types, I'm afraid you have to apply for one in your country.

  • ReplyGaye
    2014/9/7 19:20:00

    Hi! question? I'm planning to book a flight from Manila to Macau then From Macau to Hong Kong via ferry then from Hong Kong we'll fly back to Manila.. is this possible? thank youz

    • Susan :2014/9/17 22:33:00

      May I know whether you are Filipino? If so, yes, it is possible, because you are exempt from visa in Macao for 30 days and HK for 14 days. It would be fine to go through the immigration in both places with your passport.

  • ReplySamLee
    2014/9/11 11:30:00

    Hi there! I'm from the Philippines and I've been backreading all comments here, but I want to reassure myself if this is allowed:So me and my family are planning to travel and stay in Macau first (for 2 days) then jump to Hong Kong via ferry and stay there for 4 days. We're also planning to exit in Hong Kong going back to the Philippines.Is this travel entry-exit setup alright?Thanks!

    • Kina :2014/9/17 22:43:00

      Yes, it is entry-exit setup.

  • ReplyJaimc87
    2014/9/13 13:55:00

    Hi! Can anyone help me. I'am a crew base in Dubai, i will be on HK for 3days for my layover, and my husband wanted to be there sense it was my birthday. He has the passport and the round trip ticket. He doesn't have the hotel reservation because he will be staying with me. Can you help me please.

    • Felicia :2014/9/17 22:49:00

      So you must be from the country whose citizens are exempt from visa in HK. Well then, you should send a invitation letter to your husband to show that he will stay with you, in which your name, gender, address, job and other relative infor should be inluded. The info of your husband is also needed on that.

  • Replyamy
    2014/9/11 21:50:00

    Hi! I'm a Philippine passport holder and working in Thailand. My friends and I are planning to go to HK and Macau on December. Is it possible to book a ticket from BKK-HK and the return ticket would be Macau-BKK? We'll just take a ride from HK to Macau via Ferry. TY

    • Nadia :2014/9/17 22:44:00

      Yes, it would be fine to book the ticket as your plan. They will let you enter the immigration. Don't worry!

  • ReplySam
    2014/9/10 3:35:00

    Hi,Thanks for providing all this information here.I have a question about HK/Macau visit. I am travelling from India to Philippines via HongKong. I have a layover between flights of about 22 hours. I land in HK in morning about 9am. My question is can I take the ferry from HKIA and visit macau in the day time and come back in the night? Do I need to show a hotel booking in Macau for this ( even when I am coming back from there on same evening, back to HKIA directly ). Will have about 3000 HKD with me. Appreciate any reply. Thanks you.

    • Tiana :2014/9/17 22:40:00

      If you don't plan to stay overnight in a hotel either in HK or Macao, it is fine to enter without the hotel reservation. Just show them your round trip ticket and passport.

  • ReplyJCLZ
    2014/9/10 0:29:00

    Hello! My gf is from mainland. She can only enter HK twice for every application. last Sat (06Sep) she came to HK with me (so that's one already), and we went to Macau on Sun (07Sep). Then came back to HK that evening. So does that count as twice already - entering HK? Looking forward to hear from you!

    • Susan :2014/9/17 22:37:00

      No, it is counted to be once from Macao to HK, so she still has once entry left.

  • ReplyKaz
    2014/9/16 15:53:00

    What are the things needed in an invitation letter? I will go to macau for 12 days. I will be staying at my friend's house. She already sent me her Id and address. I have my passport and roundtrip ticket. Do I still need her signature? What are the things needed so i will not be offloaded. Tnx

  • ReplyMylin
    2014/9/14 16:59:00

    Im an ofw in Kuwait and wants to go to Macau,the travel agency here recommends that i have to stop to hongkong and take a ferry going to Macau because its cheaper..,am i allowed to stop at the hongkong airport and transfer to a ferry going to Macau? Do i also need a ticket that i will be returning to Manila after Macau? Or i can only purchased Kuwait to Hongkong then Hongkong to Macau? My boyffriend is working in Macau is it much advisable to get an invitation letter from him or i can go alone as tourist as i wished?

  • Replyirman
    2014/9/14 2:10:00

    Hello, I am Malaysian, I am planning to enter macau for a day trip before take off to hong kong by turbo jet ferry. then to stay for 3 days in hong kong before depart to malaysia from hong kong international airport. will i face any problem when making macau as entry point and hong kong as exit point?Thanks a lot

  • ReplyBK
    2014/9/5 10:25:00

    We are going to hongkong, macau and zhuhai for holiday in Nov and will be bringing our philippine maid. Does she need a visa to go macau & zhuhai?

  • Replyeya
    2014/9/3 11:05:00

    Hi. I will be travelling, as a tourist to Hong Kong, this October from the Philippines (and will stay there for 5 days). Based on what I've read one has to show a hotel voucher. My question is, will it be ok if that voucher contains my fiance's name on the reservation and not mine? Will the immigration question that? My fiance will be the one paying for the hotel. Thank you in advance for the reply. :)

  • ReplyAnuj
    2014/9/1 5:59:00

    We are planning to visit hkg and zhuhaido we need china visa to visit Zhuhai as indian national

    • Jimmy :2014/9/2 20:53:00

      Yes, you need a Tourist visa for visiting Zhuhai and it is suggested to apply in advance in your country.

  • ReplyIvy
    2014/8/28 21:53:00

    Good day! I'm from the Philippines, I and my BF will go to Macau this coming Dec.,we already have our round trip tickets (Manila-Macau-Manila) and we are staying there for about 7days. Upon my Aunt's invitation, we will stay on her house who is currently working there w/ blue card(working visa). She will also shoulder some of our expenses.What other documents/requirements and how much money do we need to bring?Thank you

    • Kevin :2014/9/1 5:54:00

      You also need to have an invitation letter of your aunt. Sometimes. you may be asked for showmoney when going through the immigration, 100USD per day. Just prepare that in case. As you mentioned that your aunt will shoulder some expenses, it is hard to tell how much you should take.

  • ReplyRebecca
    2014/8/28 21:43:00

    Hello, I am planning to have a few days visit in HK to meet my boyfriend there. I have my passport, return ticket hotel reservation and pocket money. What else do I need? Thank you

    • Nick :2014/9/1 5:47:00

      If your country is among the countries exempt from visa in HK, all you prepared are enough.

  • Replyanthony
    2014/8/31 22:36:00

    hi im a filipino currently working in brunei. im planning to visit hong kong for 3days in nov. from clark to hk. hk to clark. my question is do i need to pay philippine travel tax? im returning to my workplace from mln. thank you

  • ReplyCindy
    2014/8/21 0:56:00

    Hi, Good afternoon. Just wanna ask. Twice offload. Im.going to.hong kong for vacation spend time of my american boyfrend, im staying with him, im a filipina. My problem is, the immigration need a AFFIDAVIT SUPPORT FROM.BOYFRIEND CERTIFIED BY PHIL. CONSULATE? My bf already go to phil. Embassy in hk, the officer said that only the member of family/relatives can get the affidavit. So, now what should i do? I wanna go back again in hong kong. Any idea. Pls help me

    • Cathy :2014/8/21 2:31:00

      You are from Philippine?If so, you can enjoy a 14-free entry to HK with your passport, round trip tickets to HK and invitation letter from your BF. If yo stay longer, you can ask your boy friend to provide you an invitation letter to agree that he will be your sponsor during your staying HK. For more details, you may need to consult the HK Immigration Department for asking directly. If they really require it, you may only can use the free-entry to stay in HK.

  • Replyjushiel dela cruz
    2014/8/20 22:39:00

    hi im from philippines..can i need ur help..im planning for tourist visa in macau.what are rhe requirements..if immgration asked me why im tourist visa what i should i say for them so that they didnt hold me..im afraid if they hold me..plz help me tell me if how to do..

    • Mona :2014/8/21 2:17:00

      But according to the regulations, you don't need a visa for the purpose of tourism in macao. Philippines passport holders are allowed to stay there for 30 days without a visa. You just need to prepare the round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof.

  • ReplyAnne
    2014/8/20 8:33:00

    Hi! I am a holder of ROC Taiwan Passport. i hv my PROC travel document and a single entry visa to Hong Kong. Upon arriving Hong Kong Intl airport, we will transit thru skypier going to Macau directly, from Macau, we will be back to HOng Kong on the same day. Will my single entry visa to Hong Kong ok? I

    • Yoyo :2014/8/21 2:21:00

      Yes, your single entry visa is ok to enter HK, for you don't need to go through the immigration by ferry from Skypier to Macau.

  • ReplyMaria
    2014/8/19 8:17:00

    I am travelling with a friend holding a taiwanese travelling doc and single entry visa. Could she enter macau as port of entry but travel back to hong kong as exit point?

    • Yoyo :2014/8/21 2:13:00

      Yes, it is doable, but I heard the stayb duration should be within 7 days.

 First   Previous    8    9    10    11    12    Next  Last