Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyElaine    Oct. 19, 2014 07:44

    Hi. Would you mind sending me a sample invitation letter?My mother is working in Hongkong, she is planning to invite me to have a short trip vacation there. I will stay where she lives too. Thanks! I'm from the Philippines by the way. Thanks for your reply in advance. :)

    • Replied by: Eric   Oct. 29, 2014 02:06

      It may be hard to provide you a sample of invitation letter, but you may try to look for on the official website of HK Immigration. Based on my experience, there is no strict form, but just include your mother's basic information, your basic information and your traveling purposes.

  • Replyeurica    Oct. 28, 2014 15:15

    hi I would like to ask if it is possible to enter macau as a tourist but i dont have a hotel acommodation, instead a friend whose working there? do I ave to present a invitation letter from him?

    • Replied by: Julian   Oct. 29, 2014 01:57

      It is possible to enter, but you are suggested to prepare an invitation letter from your friend. If you cannot provide the letter, it is hard to tell.

  • ReplyVanny Cajas    Oct. 26, 2014 06:26

    Hi! I am a Philippine passport holder. I went to HK to see my sister who is a permanent resident there. Before my 14- days tourist visa have expired I exited to Macau and stayed. There for 30 days then exited to China and went back to Macau and was granted another 20 days. I have stayed there with my friend who works there. But before my 20 days macau tourist visa will end, i would like to go to HK again to my sister and plans to stay there for another week before going back to the Philippines. Is that possible or will I be questioned? My sister will provide an invitation letter for me and indicate that I will be staying to her place plus a photocopy of her HK ID and will also bring my return ticket to Philippines. Are those enough for me not to be questioned? Hoping for any response, i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

    • Replied by: Duncan   Oct. 28, 2014 05:57

      Personally speaking, it is possible. The officer may ak you some questions about this, but it may not affect the final result. Show the officer the necessary documents, there is no big problem.

  • ReplyBaisakhi    Oct. 27, 2014 03:28

    I am an Indian. I shall visit Hong Kong from 22 to 26th. I know for Indian, the HK visa is on arrival. Can I go to Macau for 1 day visit in a ferry? Do I get a VOA at Macau or I need to apply separately one for visiting Macau?

    • Replied by: Jimmy   Oct. 28, 2014 05:55

      You enjoys a 30-day free entry to visit Macau, so even a VOA is not needed. You can only use your passport, ferry ticket to/back from Macau to visit that place.

  • Replyrhose    Oct. 25, 2014 21:23

    hi again,am verry confuse bout my situation.my working visa in hongkong expired last october 20,instead of going in macau to exit and back again i desided to go back home in my hometown country philippines.now for only a week i've wanted to go back again to.hongkong to find another job.is it still posible?help pls asap....thanx!

    • Replied by: Dean   Oct. 28, 2014 05:53

      It is still possible, since you exit HK before the expiring date. Please do not worry. Remember to apply for a work visa after you get a new job.

  • ReplyFlorimel Babiera    Oct. 25, 2014 05:21

    Hi ,I and my Italian boyfriend wanna spend Christmas in hongkong and Macau.i had return tickets and enough money for my full duration there.Is it ok my boyfriend gonna book hotel with both our name?is that will allow me in the immigration here?thanks ...

    • Replied by: Lilian   Oct. 28, 2014 05:48

      Since you will go to HK with your bf, so it is OK to use the hotel booking for passing the immigration. Please do not worry.

  • ReplyThelma    Oct. 23, 2014 19:58

    Hi, my family and my dad whose a filipino passport holder are planning to travel hongkong and shenzhen thru package tour, does my father require visa to enter shenzhen? your prompt reply is very much appreciated. Thank you.

    • Replied by: Sharon   Oct. 28, 2014 05:37

      Your father needs to have a visa for Shenzhen.May I ask is the tour agency a Philippine one or one based in HK or Macau?

  • ReplyTaiki    Oct. 22, 2014 04:00

    Hi. I want to find a method to come back Hong Kong because now, I stay in Macau for training and I want to go to Hong Kong for visit 1 day but my visa is allow the first entry make in Hong Kong International Airport. Please help me asap

    • Replied by: Edison   Oct. 28, 2014 05:35

      Probably, you can try to apply for a single entry Tourist/Transit one for visiting HK through a tour agency in Macau.

  • ReplyElinita Organo Policina    Oct. 19, 2014 07:33

    hi, I would like to ask if what are the documents needed by my mother if she will invite me to have a short period of vacation in Hongkong?Let's say 3 days 2 nights. I am from the Philippines. She is an OFW there. Appreciate your reply. Thanks!

  • ReplyEdward Tong    Oct. 15, 2014 08:37

    Hi i am a Malaysian. I will be having a business trip from Singapore to Guangzhou for 2 days then to Shanghai for 3 days, then leave Shanghai back to Singapore. My flight will be from Singappre to Hong Kong, then i will travel by car into Guangzhou. 2 days later i will be traveling by car back to Hong kong to take a flight to Shanghai. I assum i need a double entry visa in this case. But why the embassy issued a single entry one instead??

    • Replied by: Levi   Oct. 16, 2014 05:55

      For your situation, you may need to consult the embassy for the reasons. Personally speaking, you need to have a double entry, since you will enter China twice, Guangzhou and Shanghai. Maybe you did not provide the enough documents to the embassy to show that you need to enter twice.

  • ReplyLovely    Jun. 30, 2014 02:42

    HI!.. My friend is a philippines passport holder.. she went to Hongkong last 3 weeks ago. her flight is from Manila-Hongkong but then when she arrived in Hongkong she was deported back to Manila, Philippines because of not bringing enough money as tourist but she has her roundtrip ticket and a hotel reservation. Now our concern is, is she allowed to have a vacation or fly to Hongkong again or to other countries as a tourist?..

    • Replied by: Annie   Jul. 01, 2014 03:32

      If he deportation was not recorded on the passport, it will not affect your next vacation to Hong Kong and other countires as tourists.

    • Replied by: liam ( Philippines )   Sep. 27, 2014 17:31

      hi wanna ask hm money you need to show to the hk immigration in order to support my 5day vacation with my family?

  • ReplyEdgar Cruz    Sep. 20, 2014 06:39

    Hi there. I'm a Filipino passport holder, I'm planning to visit HK 4a few days then visit Macau & China from Philippines. What are the requirement's. Hope to hear from you soon. God bless.

    • Replied by: Eden   Sep. 24, 2014 05:40

      You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau and a 14-day free entry for HK. But when you pass the immigration, you are suggested to provide your hotel bookings in these two cities and round trip tickets to these cities. For China mainland, you need to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance with your valid passport, hotel booking confirmation, round trip tickets to China and bank statement, BIR-stamped income tax return form, employment proof, Professional ID in the Chinese embassy in your country. s

  • ReplyFIEZA    Sep. 22, 2014 02:44

    Hi,I am Malaysian and will visit Hong Kong by end of next month. I am planning to visit Shenzen for one day trip from Hong Kong. Do I need to request visa for this single entry?Look forward for your prompt response.Thanks.

    • Replied by: Gorden   Sep. 24, 2014 05:36

      You are suggested to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance for Shenzhen.

  • Replyjerilee    Sep. 23, 2014 10:51

    Hi Im from PH but right now Im working abroad at QAtar. Im having my Vacation to the PH. my family and I planning to have a 5 day tour to Hongkong-Macau. We will not get an agency to plan for our tour and decided to have a do it yourself trip. What should I need to bring or proofs so the immigration officer will allow us to visit HK-Macau?tnxu

    • Replied by: Terry   Sep. 24, 2014 05:36

      You need to provide your valid passport, hotel bookings in Macau and HK, round trip tickes to these two cities at the immigration, so that you can enter those two cities.

  • ReplyJaimc87    Sep. 13, 2014 13:55

    Hi! Can anyone help me. I'am a crew base in Dubai, i will be on HK for 3days for my layover, and my husband wanted to be there sense it was my birthday. He has the passport and the round trip ticket. He doesn't have the hotel reservation because he will be staying with me. Can you help me please.

    • Replied by: Felicia   Sep. 17, 2014 22:49

      So you must be from the country whose citizens are exempt from visa in HK. Well then, you should send a invitation letter to your husband to show that he will stay with you, in which your name, gender, address, job and other relative infor should be inluded. The info of your husband is also needed on that.

  • Replyamy    Sep. 11, 2014 21:50

    Hi! I'm a Philippine passport holder and working in Thailand. My friends and I are planning to go to HK and Macau on December. Is it possible to book a ticket from BKK-HK and the return ticket would be Macau-BKK? We'll just take a ride from HK to Macau via Ferry. TY

    • Replied by: Nadia   Sep. 17, 2014 22:44

      Yes, it would be fine to book the ticket as your plan. They will let you enter the immigration. Don't worry!

  • ReplySamLee    Sep. 11, 2014 11:30

    Hi there! I'm from the Philippines and I've been backreading all comments here, but I want to reassure myself if this is allowed:So me and my family are planning to travel and stay in Macau first (for 2 days) then jump to Hong Kong via ferry and stay there for 4 days. We're also planning to exit in Hong Kong going back to the Philippines.Is this travel entry-exit setup alright?Thanks!

    • Replied by: Kina   Sep. 17, 2014 22:43

      Yes, it is entry-exit setup.

  • ReplySam    Sep. 10, 2014 03:35

    Hi,Thanks for providing all this information here.I have a question about HK/Macau visit. I am travelling from India to Philippines via HongKong. I have a layover between flights of about 22 hours. I land in HK in morning about 9am. My question is can I take the ferry from HKIA and visit macau in the day time and come back in the night? Do I need to show a hotel booking in Macau for this ( even when I am coming back from there on same evening, back to HKIA directly ). Will have about 3000 HKD with me. Appreciate any reply. Thanks you.

    • Replied by: Tiana   Sep. 17, 2014 22:40

      If you don't plan to stay overnight in a hotel either in HK or Macao, it is fine to enter without the hotel reservation. Just show them your round trip ticket and passport.

  • ReplyJCLZ    Sep. 10, 2014 00:29

    Hello! My gf is from mainland. She can only enter HK twice for every application. last Sat (06Sep) she came to HK with me (so that's one already), and we went to Macau on Sun (07Sep). Then came back to HK that evening. So does that count as twice already - entering HK? Looking forward to hear from you!

    • Replied by: Susan   Sep. 17, 2014 22:37

      No, it is counted to be once from Macao to HK, so she still has once entry left.

  • ReplySITA RAM SAH    Sep. 09, 2014 11:21


    • Replied by: Uniya   Sep. 17, 2014 22:34

      For L visa (tourist visa), you can try to get that at the Office of The Commissioner of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of PRC in Hong Kong. Good luck. For other types, I'm afraid you have to apply for one in your country.

 First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last