Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last
  • ReplyJon
    2014/11/19 3:50:00

I am travelling alone on January 2015 from Philippines going to Macau then HK. Then I will book a ticket from HK to DXB ; DXB to MNL. My question is, is HK immigration strict for Filipinos travelling to Dubai? will they ask me a lot of questions? My purpose of travel to Dubai is to look for a job because I have a friend there living and working there.. I will stay with him for the duration of my stay.

• Elina :2014/11/23 2:57:00

Don't worry! They won't ask you many questions about your further trip. Just show them your ticket to Macao and onward air ticket as well as hotel reservation proof.

• Replyernie pineda
    2014/11/15 20:01:00

hi im ernie from phil..im planning to travel to macau this nov27,2014.but my passport expired on march 2015....my question is it possible to entry to mcau even my passport is less than 6months???

• Finda :2014/11/23 3:00:00

Probably not. You cannot take the risk with an invalid passport. For vistors exempt from visa to HK, they will closely check the passport. So do quit doing this.

• ReplyQuinie GEralde
    2014/11/6 6:58:00

I will be traveling w/ my friends in ds January 10-14.. its a multi-city backpackers tour.. From Manila-Hk then Macau to Manila.. hihingi pa ba ng statement of bank acct ang taga immigration or show money ang taga immigration before we can pass the entry going to HK?

• ReplyKris
    2014/11/5 20:41:00

Hi :-) im pilipino and im planning a tour in macau this coming december can exit in hongkong to another country? It is possible? Thank you in advance.

• ReplyCamz
    2014/11/5 14:22:00

Hi it is possible to enter in macau then you will exit in hk going to abudhabi thank you

• Replyeurica
    2014/10/28 15:15:00

hi I would like to ask if it is possible to enter macau as a tourist but i dont have a hotel acommodation, instead a friend whose working there? do I ave to present a invitation letter from him?

• Julian :2014/10/29 1:57:00

It is possible to enter, but you are suggested to prepare an invitation letter from your friend. If you cannot provide the letter, it is hard to tell.

• Replytrish roxas
    2014/10/25 18:54:00

Hello Sir&Madam?I just want to ask for advice if what they might going to ask me in immagration going to HK it will be my first trip as a tourist. I am going to prepare my roundtrip ticket itineray doc and hotel reservatiom, since I am unemployed but receiving money support from my fiancee every 20th of the month. I am financial secured and I have few credit cards. What my question is are they that strict? And what they might going to ask me? Since me and my fiancee are going to meet in HK am I going to need another documents for that?Hopping u to help me.Thanks,godbless.

• Sara :2014/10/28 5:52:00

Maybe they may ask you to show your bank statement, ask your purpose to HK, your travel plan, etc. You are suggested to prepare a bank statement, at least a letter to prove that your fiance will support your traveling, otherwise, you may get rejected at the immigration.

• trish roxas :2014/10/29 3:34:00

Thanks miss sara i will prepare the following they might going to need me and my fiancee was preparing about the letter with notary stamp from usa that I am going to show them . Hope this will be enough. Thank you

• ReplyElaine
    2014/10/19 7:44:00

Hi. Would you mind sending me a sample invitation letter?My mother is working in Hongkong, she is planning to invite me to have a short trip vacation there. I will stay where she lives too. Thanks! I'm from the Philippines by the way. Thanks for your reply in advance. :)

• Eric :2014/10/29 2:06:00

It may be hard to provide you a sample of invitation letter, but you may try to look for on the official website of HK Immigration. Based on my experience, there is no strict form, but just include your mother's basic information, your basic information and your traveling purposes.

• ReplyBaisakhi
    2014/10/27 3:28:00

I am an Indian. I shall visit Hong Kong from 22 to 26th. I know for Indian, the HK visa is on arrival. Can I go to Macau for 1 day visit in a ferry? Do I get a VOA at Macau or I need to apply separately one for visiting Macau?

• Jimmy :2014/10/28 5:55:00

You enjoys a 30-day free entry to visit Macau, so even a VOA is not needed. You can only use your passport, ferry ticket to/back from Macau to visit that place.

• Replyrhose
    2014/10/25 21:23:00

hi again,am verry confuse bout my situation.my working visa in hongkong expired last october 20,instead of going in macau to exit and back again i desided to go back home in my hometown country philippines.now for only a week i've wanted to go back again to.hongkong to find another job.is it still posible?help pls asap....thanx!

• Dean :2014/10/28 5:53:00

It is still possible, since you exit HK before the expiring date. Please do not worry. Remember to apply for a work visa after you get a new job.

• ReplyFlorimel Babiera
    2014/10/25 5:21:00

Hi ,I and my Italian boyfriend wanna spend Christmas in hongkong and Macau.i had return tickets and enough money for my full duration there.Is it ok my boyfriend gonna book hotel with both our name?is that will allow me in the immigration here?thanks ...

• Lilian :2014/10/28 5:48:00

Since you will go to HK with your bf, so it is OK to use the hotel booking for passing the immigration. Please do not worry.

• ReplyThelma
    2014/10/23 19:58:00

Hi, my family and my dad whose a filipino passport holder are planning to travel hongkong and shenzhen thru package tour, does my father require visa to enter shenzhen? your prompt reply is very much appreciated. Thank you.

• Sharon :2014/10/28 5:37:00

Your father needs to have a visa for Shenzhen.May I ask is the tour agency a Philippine one or one based in HK or Macau?

• ReplyTaiki
    2014/10/22 4:00:00

Hi. I want to find a method to come back Hong Kong because now, I stay in Macau for training and I want to go to Hong Kong for visit 1 day but my visa is allow the first entry make in Hong Kong International Airport. Please help me asap

• Edison :2014/10/28 5:35:00

Probably, you can try to apply for a single entry Tourist/Transit one for visiting HK through a tour agency in Macau.

• ReplyVanny Cajas
    2014/10/26 6:26:00

Hi! I am a Philippine passport holder. I went to HK to see my sister who is a permanent resident there. Before my 14- days tourist visa have expired I exited to Macau and stayed. There for 30 days then exited to China and went back to Macau and was granted another 20 days. I have stayed there with my friend who works there. But before my 20 days macau tourist visa will end, i would like to go to HK again to my sister and plans to stay there for another week before going back to the Philippines. Is that possible or will I be questioned? My sister will provide an invitation letter for me and indicate that I will be staying to her place plus a photocopy of her HK ID and will also bring my return ticket to Philippines. Are those enough for me not to be questioned? Hoping for any response, i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

• Duncan :2014/10/28 5:57:00

Personally speaking, it is possible. The officer may ak you some questions about this, but it may not affect the final result. Show the officer the necessary documents, there is no big problem.

• ReplyEdward Tong
    2014/10/15 8:37:00

Hi i am a Malaysian. I will be having a business trip from Singapore to Guangzhou for 2 days then to Shanghai for 3 days, then leave Shanghai back to Singapore. My flight will be from Singappre to Hong Kong, then i will travel by car into Guangzhou. 2 days later i will be traveling by car back to Hong kong to take a flight to Shanghai. I assum i need a double entry visa in this case. But why the embassy issued a single entry one instead??

• Levi :2014/10/16 5:55:00

For your situation, you may need to consult the embassy for the reasons. Personally speaking, you need to have a double entry, since you will enter China twice, Guangzhou and Shanghai. Maybe you did not provide the enough documents to the embassy to show that you need to enter twice.

• ReplyElinita Organo Policina
    2014/10/19 7:33:00

hi, I would like to ask if what are the documents needed by my mother if she will invite me to have a short period of vacation in Hongkong?Let's say 3 days 2 nights. I am from the Philippines. She is an OFW there. Appreciate your reply. Thanks!

• ReplyLovely
    2014/6/30 2:42:00

HI!.. My friend is a philippines passport holder.. she went to Hongkong last 3 weeks ago. her flight is from Manila-Hongkong but then when she arrived in Hongkong she was deported back to Manila, Philippines because of not bringing enough money as tourist but she has her roundtrip ticket and a hotel reservation. Now our concern is, is she allowed to have a vacation or fly to Hongkong again or to other countries as a tourist?..

• Annie :2014/7/1 3:32:00

If he deportation was not recorded on the passport, it will not affect your next vacation to Hong Kong and other countires as tourists.

• liam ( Philippines ) :2014/9/27 17:31:00

hi wanna ask hm money you need to show to the hk immigration in order to support my 5day vacation with my family?

• Replyjerilee
    2014/9/23 10:51:00

Hi Im from PH but right now Im working abroad at QAtar. Im having my Vacation to the PH. my family and I planning to have a 5 day tour to Hongkong-Macau. We will not get an agency to plan for our tour and decided to have a do it yourself trip. What should I need to bring or proofs so the immigration officer will allow us to visit HK-Macau?tnxu

• Terry :2014/9/24 5:36:00

You need to provide your valid passport, hotel bookings in Macau and HK, round trip tickes to these two cities at the immigration, so that you can enter those two cities.

• ReplyFIEZA
    2014/9/22 2:44:00

Hi,I am Malaysian and will visit Hong Kong by end of next month. I am planning to visit Shenzen for one day trip from Hong Kong. Do I need to request visa for this single entry?Look forward for your prompt response.Thanks.

• Gorden :2014/9/24 5:36:00

You are suggested to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance for Shenzhen.

• ReplyEdgar Cruz
    2014/9/20 6:39:00

Hi there. I'm a Filipino passport holder, I'm planning to visit HK 4a few days then visit Macau & China from Philippines. What are the requirement's. Hope to hear from you soon. God bless.

• Eden :2014/9/24 5:40:00

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau and a 14-day free entry for HK. But when you pass the immigration, you are suggested to provide your hotel bookings in these two cities and round trip tickets to these cities. For China mainland, you need to apply a single entry Tourist L in advance with your valid passport, hotel booking confirmation, round trip tickets to China and bank statement, BIR-stamped income tax return form, employment proof, Professional ID in the Chinese embassy in your country. s

First   Previous    7    8    9    10    11    Next  Last