Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last
  • Replymaribel    Nov. 24, 2014 21:42

it is true that my frind from macau needs to give her invitation letter to me..through her friend that going back to Philippines?

• Replied by: Elina   Nov. 26, 2014 21:47

Some people say that a person in Macao is only allowed to send an invitation letter to their relatives, so you'd better make it clear if the letter will hlep you go through the immigration. If it is fine, the original of this document is not required.

• Replymaribel    Nov. 24, 2014 21:14

hi im maribel from philippines..i would ask an advise if it possible that my friend can give me an invitation letter from macau..because when she go to consulate..the personnel tell her that she cannot invite friends but only her relatives not friend.

• Replied by: Susan   Nov. 26, 2014 21:42

Since the official personnel said so, your friend may be unable to send one indeed. Will you stay with her or so? If not, just book a hotel in avance and show the immigration the hotel reservation proof.

• ReplySheryl    Nov. 25, 2014 20:02

Hi, i just wanna ask if i can visit to macau after my contract in hongkong. My working visa will end at dec.9 for working insix months here.. And i am planning to stay with him for a few days before going back to philippines! He will come to hk and we come back together in macau.. Is that ok i can come to macau and stay with him for awhile. Tnx for your time!

• Replied by: Finda   Nov. 26, 2014 21:34

Hi, you can try to apply for entension to stay for a little longer (no more than 4 weeks) at the Immigration Department in Hk.

• Replyonyx    Nov. 24, 2014 13:26

Hi! I am a Filipino currently staying in Thailand. Me and my Thai boyfriend will go to macau on dec 10,2014 and stay there until january 6, 2015. Is it possible if we stay n an apartment? How can we pass immigration w/out delay? And how much is the show money. Btw our tickets will b bangkok-macau and macau-bangkok.

• Replied by: Susan   Nov. 26, 2014 21:27

Yes, it is fine to stay in an apartment. As Filipino passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days. Just show your round trip air ticket and hotel/apartment reservation proof. And you will have no problem in entering in Macau. Generally, they will ask for 100USD per day as the show money.

• Replymaria    Nov. 07, 2014 13:25

Hi! A filipina here... Just wanna ask if an invitation letter from a friend who is a resident in hongkong enough indicating that he will shoulder all my expenses when i get there for a 14day visit? Coz i will not bring show money with me.. Wanna hear from you soon! Thanks!

• Replied by: Yoyo   Nov. 23, 2014 21:13

Yes, an invitation letter from your friend will work. In spite of that, the customs may still check your bank statement, which is still suggested to prepare beforehand.

• Replyrhose    Nov. 08, 2014 20:06

hi gud day...im philippine passport holder,just wanna ask i am planning to have a tour in macao this january to visit my friend there.my question is,can she write for me an invitation letter even she's only my friend and not a relative?need an answer pls...thanx!

• Replied by: Helen   Nov. 23, 2014 20:51

Hi, Filipinoes are allowed to stay in Macao visa free for 30 days, for which you just need to prepare your rounc trip air ticket and hotel reservation proof. If you won't stay with your friend, the invitation is not needed. If you will be with her, yes, she can send you an invitation letter. Take it easy!

• Replied by: Tiana   Nov. 23, 2014 21:12

Yes, she can send you an invitation letter if you are staying with her during your tour. If you don't intend to stay with her, it is ok to just show your round trip air ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• Replyann    Nov. 06, 2014 21:05

Hi, I'm from Philippines. I will be traveling with my fiance on February. Macau is our entry point but we will stay there for few hours only and we will spend 3 days in Hongkong. Is Macau immigration very strict? Is 25,000 enough as a show money for both of us? Thank you in advance

• Replied by: Nancy   Nov. 23, 2014 20:54

Generally, the immigration check the show money, because they wanna ensure that you can afford your trip in Macau. As you will only stay for hours there, I am sure they won't be strict with that. Don't worry! However, for your HK trip, you'd better prepare enough show money, at least 100USD per person per ady and sometimes they will check your bank statement.

• ReplyVivian    Nov. 15, 2014 02:55

I want ask i get how many days after im break my contract bcos i want go home n i have air ticket already at 18 december ?thanks

• Replied by: Sinda   Nov. 23, 2014 20:48

Since you had a job, you should hold a non-resident permit. Usually, you can stay till the expiry date of the permit.

• ReplyArnie    Nov. 23, 2014 03:36

Hi im a hk permanent resident and my fiance holds a philippine passport. She went out to macau 14 days ago to get another 14 days extension. Today is her 14th day so we went out to macau again. Will she get blocked at hk immigration? But we do have an application still in process at hk immigration for 3 months tourist visa. This is our 3rd week waiting for a result. Since they told us it takes 2-4 weeks. What will happen to my fiance once we re enter hk today or tmr. Thank you

• Replied by: Julie   Nov. 23, 2014 20:06

Since her visa application is being proccessed, there won't be any problem for her going back to HK again from Macau. Don't worry! And just tell the customs the truth.

• Replyernie pineda    Nov. 15, 2014 20:01

hi im ernie from phil..im planning to travel to macau this nov27,2014.but my passport expired on march 2015....my question is it possible to entry to mcau even my passport is less than 6months???

• Replied by: Finda   Nov. 23, 2014 03:00

Probably not. You cannot take the risk with an invalid passport. For vistors exempt from visa to HK, they will closely check the passport. So do quit doing this.

• ReplyJon    Nov. 19, 2014 03:50

I am travelling alone on January 2015 from Philippines going to Macau then HK. Then I will book a ticket from HK to DXB ; DXB to MNL. My question is, is HK immigration strict for Filipinos travelling to Dubai? will they ask me a lot of questions? My purpose of travel to Dubai is to look for a job because I have a friend there living and working there.. I will stay with him for the duration of my stay.

• Replied by: Elina   Nov. 23, 2014 02:57

Don't worry! They won't ask you many questions about your further trip. Just show them your ticket to Macao and onward air ticket as well as hotel reservation proof.

• Replya.latif    Nov. 22, 2014 04:31

hi, i m indian have return ticket jeddah guangzhou & single entry visa . can i visit hong kong 2days & come back to guangzhou.

• Replied by: Yoyo   Nov. 23, 2014 02:55

No, you cannot. As you hold the single visa, you have used it when entering Guangzhou.

• ReplyKris    Nov. 05, 2014 20:41

Hi :-) im pilipino and im planning a tour in macau this coming december can exit in hongkong to another country? It is possible? Thank you in advance.

• ReplyCamz    Nov. 05, 2014 14:22

Hi it is possible to enter in macau then you will exit in hk going to abudhabi thank you

• Replytrish roxas    Oct. 25, 2014 18:54

Hello Sir&Madam?I just want to ask for advice if what they might going to ask me in immagration going to HK it will be my first trip as a tourist. I am going to prepare my roundtrip ticket itineray doc and hotel reservatiom, since I am unemployed but receiving money support from my fiancee every 20th of the month. I am financial secured and I have few credit cards. What my question is are they that strict? And what they might going to ask me? Since me and my fiancee are going to meet in HK am I going to need another documents for that?Hopping u to help me.Thanks,godbless.

• Replied by: Sara   Oct. 28, 2014 05:52

Maybe they may ask you to show your bank statement, ask your purpose to HK, your travel plan, etc. You are suggested to prepare a bank statement, at least a letter to prove that your fiance will support your traveling, otherwise, you may get rejected at the immigration.

• Replied by: trish roxas   Oct. 29, 2014 03:34

Thanks miss sara i will prepare the following they might going to need me and my fiancee was preparing about the letter with notary stamp from usa that I am going to show them . Hope this will be enough. Thank you

• ReplyElaine    Oct. 19, 2014 07:44

Hi. Would you mind sending me a sample invitation letter?My mother is working in Hongkong, she is planning to invite me to have a short trip vacation there. I will stay where she lives too. Thanks! I'm from the Philippines by the way. Thanks for your reply in advance. :)

• Replied by: Eric   Oct. 29, 2014 02:06

It may be hard to provide you a sample of invitation letter, but you may try to look for on the official website of HK Immigration. Based on my experience, there is no strict form, but just include your mother's basic information, your basic information and your traveling purposes.

• Replyeurica    Oct. 28, 2014 15:15

hi I would like to ask if it is possible to enter macau as a tourist but i dont have a hotel acommodation, instead a friend whose working there? do I ave to present a invitation letter from him?

• Replied by: Julian   Oct. 29, 2014 01:57

It is possible to enter, but you are suggested to prepare an invitation letter from your friend. If you cannot provide the letter, it is hard to tell.

• ReplyVanny Cajas    Oct. 26, 2014 06:26

Hi! I am a Philippine passport holder. I went to HK to see my sister who is a permanent resident there. Before my 14- days tourist visa have expired I exited to Macau and stayed. There for 30 days then exited to China and went back to Macau and was granted another 20 days. I have stayed there with my friend who works there. But before my 20 days macau tourist visa will end, i would like to go to HK again to my sister and plans to stay there for another week before going back to the Philippines. Is that possible or will I be questioned? My sister will provide an invitation letter for me and indicate that I will be staying to her place plus a photocopy of her HK ID and will also bring my return ticket to Philippines. Are those enough for me not to be questioned? Hoping for any response, i would really appreciate it. Thank you!

• Replied by: Duncan   Oct. 28, 2014 05:57

Personally speaking, it is possible. The officer may ak you some questions about this, but it may not affect the final result. Show the officer the necessary documents, there is no big problem.

• ReplyBaisakhi    Oct. 27, 2014 03:28

I am an Indian. I shall visit Hong Kong from 22 to 26th. I know for Indian, the HK visa is on arrival. Can I go to Macau for 1 day visit in a ferry? Do I get a VOA at Macau or I need to apply separately one for visiting Macau?

• Replied by: Jimmy   Oct. 28, 2014 05:55

You enjoys a 30-day free entry to visit Macau, so even a VOA is not needed. You can only use your passport, ferry ticket to/back from Macau to visit that place.

• Replyrhose    Oct. 25, 2014 21:23

hi again,am verry confuse bout my situation.my working visa in hongkong expired last october 20,instead of going in macau to exit and back again i desided to go back home in my hometown country philippines.now for only a week i've wanted to go back again to.hongkong to find another job.is it still posible?help pls asap....thanx!

• Replied by: Dean   Oct. 28, 2014 05:53

It is still possible, since you exit HK before the expiring date. Please do not worry. Remember to apply for a work visa after you get a new job.

First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last