Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last
  • ReplyJhennn
    2014/12/29 8:24:00

Is it possible to pass the IO here in Philippines with a 35days roundtrip ticket to HongKong! Thankyou.

• Replyann orense
    2014/10/24 21:41:00

hi i'm from Philippines. I am18 years old and I want to travel to macau alone, may I ask what are the documents and things I need to prepare. I will be staying in my tita's house their. thank you.btw, i'm a first timer

• Moore :2014/10/28 5:38:00

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau. You are suggested to prepare your valid passport, an invitation letter from your tita and the immigration officer may require these documents.

• Charlie :2014/12/26 3:05:00

How about may gf mam she wanna visit me here in macau..? What what document do we need

• Edson :2014/12/27 21:38:00

Which country are you from? If also from Philippines, you are exempt from visa for some days. It is fine to just show the immigration your passport, round trip air ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• Replyvic
    2014/12/22 10:40:00

Hi,My family is traveling to Hongkong next week. but our ticket is Manila to Macau. Then Hongkong to Manila. once we arrived in Macau we will take a ferry to Hongkong. is this allowed. Thanks

• Replylove destri
    2014/12/18 4:27:00

hi, im a filipino, im travelling to hongkong in august 2015, and exit in macau. were staying in hongkong for 5days and 2 days in macau. im planning to go to guanzhou and shenzen from hongkong, what are the necessary docs and how to get there from hk? thanks

• Replyliza
    2014/12/16 20:15:00

Hi. Im a Filipino. We are planning to go Macau and HK in Sept 2015. What are the necessary documents needed if you traveling with your family?I have 2 kids ages 5 and 10 years old. Our entry point will be in Macau then Hongkong is the exit point. How much money we need to bring for 2days in Macau and 2 days in Hongkong? Do i need to present my bank statement?

• Shonali :2014/12/17 20:42:00

According to the regulations, you can enjoy visa-free access to Macau and HK. So just prepare the round trip air ticket and the hotel reservation proof, which can be either for HK or Macao. It would be best to prepare the bank statement in case the customs would check. Without knowing your budget for the transportation, accommdaotion, dining and others, it is really hard to tell you how much is fine. Anyway, for your family, at least CNY800-1,000 is needed.

• ReplyJenelyn G.
    2014/12/13 22:51:00

Hi. Good day. I am visiting hk this jan 18, 2015. I have a roundtrip ticket, passport, and invitation letter but i'll be staying there for 33 days. Is there a possibility that i might get offload because i'll be staying there for more than a month? Thank you.

• Garry :2014/12/14 3:25:00

I guess you are exempt from visa for a month there, right? If you plan to stay there for 33 days, you are suggested to apply for stay extension at least a week before.

• Replymary grace g
    2014/12/3 0:44:00

I am a filipina and its my 3 years here in HK and my HK work visa will expire this coming DEC 18,2014 is it OK to exit Macau before a week of the said expiration date?

• Chuke :2014/12/14 3:23:00

Yes, it is fine.

• Replyjaz
    2014/12/3 15:05:00

Hi, im was terminated by my employer last november 5 in hongkong and im currently staying in macau now,i haven't yet find an employer in hongkong,my plan is to go back to hongkong again to find job and after go back to macau again to wait for my working visa.is it ok and legal?i need answer please.thanks

• Teddy :2014/12/6 21:24:00

Theoretically, it is ok to do this and I believe you are exempt from visa in the two cities. But if you commute between the two cities too frequently, the customs will find that from your passport and you may be fined or refused to enter. Don't take the risk. I have a way for you. If you wanna stay a little longer in HK, try to apply for an extension. The same with Macau.

• Replychie
    2014/11/28 9:02:00

hi. im a filipino citicen and its my first time to travel international and my plan is to go in hongkong for 2 days and 1 night in macauand back to manila with my friend. do i need a visa? is there a show many needed? what are the things need to know in going hk and macau.. hope u can help me. thanks!!!

• Mina :2014/11/29 20:38:00

No visa is needed for either of the destinations, because you are exempt from visa for some days in Macao and HK. Just prepare the round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof and you won't have a problem getting into the two places. Sometimes, the immigration may check the show money and the basic rule is at least 100USD per day during your stay.

• ReplyMili DC
    2014/11/28 7:39:00

Hi! We are traveling to macau from the philippines by next week then we'll be transferring to hongkong via ferry. Is it ok that the ticket we have is manila to macau while the return ticket is hongkong-manila? Hope to hear from you the soonest please.God BlessThanks,Mili

• Juma :2014/11/29 20:36:00

Yes, your round trip ticket into Macau and leaving from HK is fine. Don't worry!

• ReplySheryl
    2014/11/25 20:02:00

Hi, i just wanna ask if i can visit to macau after my contract in hongkong. My working visa will end at dec.9 for working insix months here.. And i am planning to stay with him for a few days before going back to philippines! He will come to hk and we come back together in macau.. Is that ok i can come to macau and stay with him for awhile. Tnx for your time!

• Finda :2014/11/26 21:34:00

Hi, you can try to apply for entension to stay for a little longer (no more than 4 weeks) at the Immigration Department in Hk.

• Replymaribel
    2014/11/24 21:42:00

it is true that my frind from macau needs to give her invitation letter to me..through her friend that going back to Philippines?

• Elina :2014/11/26 21:47:00

Some people say that a person in Macao is only allowed to send an invitation letter to their relatives, so you'd better make it clear if the letter will hlep you go through the immigration. If it is fine, the original of this document is not required.

• Replymaribel
    2014/11/24 21:14:00

hi im maribel from philippines..i would ask an advise if it possible that my friend can give me an invitation letter from macau..because when she go to consulate..the personnel tell her that she cannot invite friends but only her relatives not friend.

• Susan :2014/11/26 21:42:00

Since the official personnel said so, your friend may be unable to send one indeed. Will you stay with her or so? If not, just book a hotel in avance and show the immigration the hotel reservation proof.

• Replyonyx
    2014/11/24 13:26:00

Hi! I am a Filipino currently staying in Thailand. Me and my Thai boyfriend will go to macau on dec 10,2014 and stay there until january 6, 2015. Is it possible if we stay n an apartment? How can we pass immigration w/out delay? And how much is the show money. Btw our tickets will b bangkok-macau and macau-bangkok.

• Susan :2014/11/26 21:27:00

Yes, it is fine to stay in an apartment. As Filipino passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days. Just show your round trip air ticket and hotel/apartment reservation proof. And you will have no problem in entering in Macau. Generally, they will ask for 100USD per day as the show money.

• Replyrhose
    2014/11/8 20:06:00

hi gud day...im philippine passport holder,just wanna ask i am planning to have a tour in macao this january to visit my friend there.my question is,can she write for me an invitation letter even she's only my friend and not a relative?need an answer pls...thanx!

• Helen :2014/11/23 20:51:00

Hi, Filipinoes are allowed to stay in Macao visa free for 30 days, for which you just need to prepare your rounc trip air ticket and hotel reservation proof. If you won't stay with your friend, the invitation is not needed. If you will be with her, yes, she can send you an invitation letter. Take it easy!

• Tiana :2014/11/23 21:12:00

Yes, she can send you an invitation letter if you are staying with her during your tour. If you don't intend to stay with her, it is ok to just show your round trip air ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• Replymaria
    2014/11/7 13:25:00

Hi! A filipina here... Just wanna ask if an invitation letter from a friend who is a resident in hongkong enough indicating that he will shoulder all my expenses when i get there for a 14day visit? Coz i will not bring show money with me.. Wanna hear from you soon! Thanks!

• Yoyo :2014/11/23 21:13:00

Yes, an invitation letter from your friend will work. In spite of that, the customs may still check your bank statement, which is still suggested to prepare beforehand.

• ReplyVivian
    2014/11/15 2:55:00

I want ask i get how many days after im break my contract bcos i want go home n i have air ticket already at 18 december ?thanks

• Sinda :2014/11/23 20:48:00

Since you had a job, you should hold a non-resident permit. Usually, you can stay till the expiry date of the permit.

• Replyann
    2014/11/6 21:05:00

Hi, I'm from Philippines. I will be traveling with my fiance on February. Macau is our entry point but we will stay there for few hours only and we will spend 3 days in Hongkong. Is Macau immigration very strict? Is 25,000 enough as a show money for both of us? Thank you in advance

• Nancy :2014/11/23 20:54:00

Generally, the immigration check the show money, because they wanna ensure that you can afford your trip in Macau. As you will only stay for hours there, I am sure they won't be strict with that. Don't worry! However, for your HK trip, you'd better prepare enough show money, at least 100USD per person per ady and sometimes they will check your bank statement.

• ReplyArnie
    2014/11/23 3:36:00

Hi im a hk permanent resident and my fiance holds a philippine passport. She went out to macau 14 days ago to get another 14 days extension. Today is her 14th day so we went out to macau again. Will she get blocked at hk immigration? But we do have an application still in process at hk immigration for 3 months tourist visa. This is our 3rd week waiting for a result. Since they told us it takes 2-4 weeks. What will happen to my fiance once we re enter hk today or tmr. Thank you

• Julie :2014/11/23 20:06:00

Since her visa application is being proccessed, there won't be any problem for her going back to HK again from Macau. Don't worry! And just tell the customs the truth.

• Replya.latif
    2014/11/22 4:31:00

hi, i m indian have return ticket jeddah guangzhou & single entry visa . can i visit hong kong 2days & come back to guangzhou.

• Yoyo :2014/11/23 2:55:00

No, you cannot. As you hold the single visa, you have used it when entering Guangzhou.

First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last