Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyyenoh
    2015/3/17 7:35:00

    hi im from philippines. i am supposed to travel to macau last saturday but im one of the unlucky offloaded passengers. i have already my invitation from a foreign friend, passport and roundtrip ticket. but the immigration denied me because they told me that a foreign friend is not allowed to invite me. whats the best way so i can fly to mcau soon.

    • Juno :2015/3/30 23:23:00

      But you are exempt from visa for 30 days in Macao. At this point, you don't need an invitation letter. You can just present your return air ticket, accommodatin reservation proof as wll as the bank statement and the customs will let you in.

    • Juno :2015/3/31 2:22:00

      But you are exempt from visa for 30 days in Macao. At this point, you don't need an invitation letter. You can just present your return air ticket, accommodation reservation proof as well as the bank statement and the customs will let you in.

  • ReplyMecel Vivo
    2015/3/5 22:26:00

    Hi I want to know, I'm filipino workers here in Macau, i want my kids bring here for their holiday. I know when they arrive here the immigration will give them 30 days to stay with me. But my question is after their 2 or 3 days here I want them to visit in Hongkong just for 1 day, so when they come back here in macau how many days the immigration give them? I heard 20 days some friends said 30 days?. Thank you!.

    • Coraline :2015/3/30 23:24:00

      According to the regulation, it should be 30 days, the same as your visa-free access duration.

  • Replymela
    2015/3/2 6:36:00

    hi im mela from philippines i would to ask i plan going to hongkong this is my first time what i need documents? and i dont have a frnd in hongkong.

    • Arson :2015/3/30 23:27:00

      Just present your valid passport, return air ticket and hotel booking reservation receipt. Sometimes, the bank statement to cover your stay in HK is required.

  • ReplyNicole
    2015/3/2 3:42:00

    Good day! we are planning to visit Macau and Hongkong for 3 days but we dont have hotel reservation, we have friend there and we plan to stay there. it is possible? Thanks.

    • Nana :2015/3/30 23:44:00

      First of all, let me know which country are you from? I heard people from some countries can easily go through the immigration. The customs will only check the passport and don't care whether you have booked the accommodation. So it is fine to stay with your friend. But for people from some countries, to show the hotel reservation proof is necessary. If you wanna stay with your friend, he or she has to be a resident in HK or Macao and send you an invitation letter. If not, it may be necessary for you to book the accommodation on your own.

  • ReplyGeorge Issac
    2015/2/2 3:56:00

    Hai iam george Indian plan to visit Hongkong on feb 16-20th what formalities and documents I have to show at Hongkong airport I have a confirm return ticket and hotel booking voucher anything more I have to keep how much money I have to keep

    • Tina :2015/2/2 21:37:00

      Generally, the return ticket and hotel booking voucher are enough. Sometimes, the HK customs may ask for the bank statement. So prepare it in advance in case.

    • george issac :2015/2/14 2:07:00

      Thanks alot Tina...

  • Replywinter
    2015/2/13 10:40:00

    Hi, I have exited from Hk to Macau, my U turn visa will expire soon and my plan is I'm going to Dubai but I want to go back to Hk before going to Dubai. Since Im in Macau now can I book a ticket from Hk to Dubai, will Hk immigration allow me to enter again if I'm going to show my Hk to Dubai ticket? Thanks for your response.

    • Angela :2015/2/13 22:05:00

      Yes. it would be fine to show your HK - Dubai ticket to Macao immigration.

  • ReplyCindy
    2015/2/12 20:20:00

    Good day! Just wanna sk some information. Im a Philippine Passport holder, Ive got offload twice going to hong kong due of lack of doc., and now im here in Japan for vacation. Next I will be back in Philippines.My Question is, Can I flight back to hong kong again after my japan vacation? Im planning to go back 4th week in Mar. And my boyfriend in Hongkong got already an Invintation letter have Notary already.Any idea of this? Salamat po! Looking forwad for the answer.

    • Lisa Lee :2015/2/13 22:04:00

      But Philippine passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days. Generally, the return air ticket and hotel reservation voucher are enough. Why you got offload? Anyway, as you have an invitation letter this time. I believe you will meet no problem this time. Oh, I heard that the customs may ask for the bank statement sometimes. You'd better prepare that as well in case.

  • ReplyMo
    2015/2/11 12:55:00

    Hi! I am from France. I have booked a hotel in Zhuhai during Chinese New Year and planned to get a visa from Hong Kong when I arrived. However, I was told that I need to wait 4 days for my visa which i don't have enough time. Could I apply Visa on arrival in Zhuhai? If not, is there any other ways to get a visa? For example, joining a tour or sth? Thanks!

    • Tiana :2015/2/11 21:31:00

      Zhuhai has visa on arrival, but it is not easy to get one. Therefore, you'd better apply for a Chinese visa in advance in your country or apply for one in HK through a travel agency like CTS, who may help you get your Chinese visa in one day. Except the visa application, they would charge some service fee.

  • ReplySydney Georgia
    2015/2/2 19:37:00

    Hi! I will travel to Macau and Hongkong on February 18-23, 2015 and my passport will expire on September 1, 2015, will I encounter any problems in the immigration? I

    • Yoyo :2015/2/2 21:38:00

      Take it easy! You won't confront of any problem with the current passport. Have a good trip!

    • Sydney Georgia :2015/2/2 22:41:00

      Thank you so much YoYO

  • Replyjoyce anne
    2015/2/4 11:09:00

    hi i realy need help... i supposed to have vacation on may 23 to my hometown philippines... im working here in hongkong in my secnd contract... instead i spend vacation in the philippines i go to dubai to spend there my vacation as visit or tourist..what maybe the possible i need to show to the immigration here in hk and their question too... u think they will allow it to me and not to question me because i have my contract here... please help me thanks

  • Replychamp
    2015/2/1 12:04:00

    Hi, i will be exiting here in Saudi Arabia on March. Can I fly directly to Macau from here?

    • Sonya :2015/2/2 21:33:00

      There is no direct plane for this route. Then you'd better directly fly into Hong Kong first. Thereafter, transfer to a ferry to Macao.

  • Replyrowena
    2015/1/29 11:22:00

    Hi i am currently working in hk for 3 years,i want to tour in Macao this coming febuary but my problem is my passport 5 months berofe the expiration date,can still allowed me to exit in macao?please give me the answer..thank u!

    • Juana :2015/2/2 21:28:00

      Yes, you are allowed to do this. Actually, there is no problem to enter and exit if your passport is valid.

  • Replymae
    2015/1/27 6:52:00

    Hi I''m filipino citizen is there an expiration for hongkong affidavit of support/consent? Im planning to go to hk this 2015 and my affidavit of consent is used for 2014,is it still valid to use for 2015? thanks

    • Rina :2015/2/2 21:26:00

      As I know, you need to have a new one for your travel in 2015. The one for 2014 has expired.

  • ReplyTwiniee
    2015/1/27 5:44:00

    Hi! I just want to ask if its okay to exit hongkong when I am in Macau? Ive been to hongkong for a week already and go to macau for one month. Is it okay if i exit to hongkong again if i have with me the ticket to hk - manila ? Can i stay there for a week?

    • Henry :2015/2/2 21:24:00

      Yes, it is fine to go back to HK for stay for another week and then fly home. You won't have any trouble with this.

  • ReplyMark
    2015/1/21 0:30:00

    hi, i'm planning to visit macau by the end of this month and will be staying at a hostel..my entry will be thru hongkong..will my hostel reservation in macau be accepted by hong kong immigration..or do i have to book for a hongkong accommodation as well so i will not be denied entry..i am from the Philippines..please advise

    • Shonali :2015/2/2 21:23:00

      Hi, the Macao accommodation reservation is accepted by Hong Kong customs. Don't worry!

  • ReplyJoan
    2015/1/20 4:41:00

    Hi,I have this Hongkong affidavit of support last 2014 do I need new one if I'm going this 2015?

  • Replyivy
    2015/1/13 11:57:00

    Im ivy domestic helper here in hongkong i just want to ask my husband planning to have a 14days vacation here in hongkong on mid of april but he is currently working in taiwan as factory worker what are necessary documents he will provide to go here or he will need to applying for visa?how about the re-entry to taiwan?please anyone could help me?

    • Shasha :2015/1/19 21:36:00

      Philippine passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days, so your husband don't need a visa. If he will stay with you, you can send him an invitation letter. Then together with his round trip air ticket and passport, he will be allowed to enter HK. As you mentioned that he is working in Taiwan, I believe he should have been granted certain permit for that. If so, just ask him to present the permit for re-entry.

  • ReplyBea
    2015/1/10 11:49:00

    Hello I'm from the PH and I will be travelling to HK for tourism this mid year. By then I will be a fresh graduate student from college so I will have no bank statements or any of that sort to present. What are the things that I need to prepare, (except from hotel bookings, passport, and return ticket) to the immigration so I won't get deported? And how much show-money would I be needing, if it applies? Thank you so much.

    • Susan :2015/1/19 21:41:00

      Well then, you can prepare a bank statment of your parents in case. Usually, they may ask 100USD for each day for show money. Sometimes, they don't check that. Under this circumstance, your passport, hotel bookings and return ticket would be enough.

  • Replycha
    2015/1/8 6:11:00

    Hi! Im from philippimes ang we are planning to visit hk on.august.our entry point is macau, from there take ferry to hongkong and stay there for atleast 5 days and back to macau for exit to phils.is it allowed?? Is it free of charge?

    • Shun :2015/1/19 21:42:00

      Yes, it is allowed and it is free of charge to go through the immigration.

  • Replycandid
    2014/12/28 8:18:00

    Warm greetings! We are Filipino family who will be on vacation to Hong kong by March2014. We are planning to go to shenzhen for a one day tour from hong kong. Do we need to obtain a visa or we can have it at the border? Thank you.

    • Grace :2015/1/7 2:23:00

      You are not able to get a VOA at the border, so you need to apply for a single entry Tourist L in advance in your country.

 First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last