Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last
  • ReplySydney Georgia    Feb. 02, 2015 19:37

Hi! I will travel to Macau and Hongkong on February 18-23, 2015 and my passport will expire on September 1, 2015, will I encounter any problems in the immigration? I

• Replied by: Yoyo   Feb. 02, 2015 21:38

Take it easy! You won't confront of any problem with the current passport. Have a good trip!

• Replied by: Sydney Georgia   Feb. 02, 2015 22:41

• Replychamp    Feb. 01, 2015 12:04

Hi, i will be exiting here in Saudi Arabia on March. Can I fly directly to Macau from here?

• Replied by: Sonya   Feb. 02, 2015 21:33

There is no direct plane for this route. Then you'd better directly fly into Hong Kong first. Thereafter, transfer to a ferry to Macao.

• Replyrowena    Jan. 29, 2015 11:22

Hi i am currently working in hk for 3 years,i want to tour in Macao this coming febuary but my problem is my passport 5 months berofe the expiration date,can still allowed me to exit in macao?please give me the answer..thank u!

• Replied by: Juana   Feb. 02, 2015 21:28

Yes, you are allowed to do this. Actually, there is no problem to enter and exit if your passport is valid.

• Replymae    Jan. 27, 2015 06:52

Hi I''m filipino citizen is there an expiration for hongkong affidavit of support/consent? Im planning to go to hk this 2015 and my affidavit of consent is used for 2014,is it still valid to use for 2015? thanks

• Replied by: Rina   Feb. 02, 2015 21:26

As I know, you need to have a new one for your travel in 2015. The one for 2014 has expired.

• ReplyTwiniee    Jan. 27, 2015 05:44

Hi! I just want to ask if its okay to exit hongkong when I am in Macau? Ive been to hongkong for a week already and go to macau for one month. Is it okay if i exit to hongkong again if i have with me the ticket to hk - manila ? Can i stay there for a week?

• Replied by: Henry   Feb. 02, 2015 21:24

Yes, it is fine to go back to HK for stay for another week and then fly home. You won't have any trouble with this.

• ReplyMark    Jan. 21, 2015 00:30

hi, i'm planning to visit macau by the end of this month and will be staying at a hostel..my entry will be thru hongkong..will my hostel reservation in macau be accepted by hong kong immigration..or do i have to book for a hongkong accommodation as well so i will not be denied entry..i am from the Philippines..please advise

• Replied by: Shonali   Feb. 02, 2015 21:23

Hi, the Macao accommodation reservation is accepted by Hong Kong customs. Don't worry!

• Replycha    Jan. 08, 2015 06:11

Hi! Im from philippimes ang we are planning to visit hk on.august.our entry point is macau, from there take ferry to hongkong and stay there for atleast 5 days and back to macau for exit to phils.is it allowed?? Is it free of charge?

• Replied by: Shun   Jan. 19, 2015 21:42

Yes, it is allowed and it is free of charge to go through the immigration.

• ReplyBea    Jan. 10, 2015 11:49

Hello I'm from the PH and I will be travelling to HK for tourism this mid year. By then I will be a fresh graduate student from college so I will have no bank statements or any of that sort to present. What are the things that I need to prepare, (except from hotel bookings, passport, and return ticket) to the immigration so I won't get deported? And how much show-money would I be needing, if it applies? Thank you so much.

• Replied by: Susan   Jan. 19, 2015 21:41

Well then, you can prepare a bank statment of your parents in case. Usually, they may ask 100USD for each day for show money. Sometimes, they don't check that. Under this circumstance, your passport, hotel bookings and return ticket would be enough.

• Replyivy    Jan. 13, 2015 11:57

Im ivy domestic helper here in hongkong i just want to ask my husband planning to have a 14days vacation here in hongkong on mid of april but he is currently working in taiwan as factory worker what are necessary documents he will provide to go here or he will need to applying for visa?how about the re-entry to taiwan?please anyone could help me?

• Replied by: Shasha   Jan. 19, 2015 21:36

Philippine passport holders are exempt from visa for 14 days, so your husband don't need a visa. If he will stay with you, you can send him an invitation letter. Then together with his round trip air ticket and passport, he will be allowed to enter HK. As you mentioned that he is working in Taiwan, I believe he should have been granted certain permit for that. If so, just ask him to present the permit for re-entry.

• Replycandid    Dec. 28, 2014 08:18

Warm greetings! We are Filipino family who will be on vacation to Hong kong by March2014. We are planning to go to shenzhen for a one day tour from hong kong. Do we need to obtain a visa or we can have it at the border? Thank you.

• Replied by: Grace   Jan. 07, 2015 02:23

You are not able to get a VOA at the border, so you need to apply for a single entry Tourist L in advance in your country.

• ReplyJhennn    Dec. 29, 2014 08:24

Is it possible to pass the IO here in Philippines with a 35days roundtrip ticket to HongKong! Thankyou.

• Replyann orense    Oct. 24, 2014 21:41

hi i'm from Philippines. I am18 years old and I want to travel to macau alone, may I ask what are the documents and things I need to prepare. I will be staying in my tita's house their. thank you.btw, i'm a first timer

• Replied by: Charlie   Dec. 26, 2014 03:05

How about may gf mam she wanna visit me here in macau..? What what document do we need

• Replied by: Edson   Dec. 27, 2014 21:38

Which country are you from? If also from Philippines, you are exempt from visa for some days. It is fine to just show the immigration your passport, round trip air ticket and hotel reservation proof.

• Replied by: Moore   Oct. 28, 2014 05:38

You enjoy a 30-day free entry to visit Macau. You are suggested to prepare your valid passport, an invitation letter from your tita and the immigration officer may require these documents.

• Replyvic    Dec. 22, 2014 10:40

Hi,My family is traveling to Hongkong next week. but our ticket is Manila to Macau. Then Hongkong to Manila. once we arrived in Macau we will take a ferry to Hongkong. is this allowed. Thanks

• Replylove destri    Dec. 18, 2014 04:27

hi, im a filipino, im travelling to hongkong in august 2015, and exit in macau. were staying in hongkong for 5days and 2 days in macau. im planning to go to guanzhou and shenzen from hongkong, what are the necessary docs and how to get there from hk? thanks

• Replyliza    Dec. 16, 2014 20:15

Hi. Im a Filipino. We are planning to go Macau and HK in Sept 2015. What are the necessary documents needed if you traveling with your family?I have 2 kids ages 5 and 10 years old. Our entry point will be in Macau then Hongkong is the exit point. How much money we need to bring for 2days in Macau and 2 days in Hongkong? Do i need to present my bank statement?

• Replied by: Shonali   Dec. 17, 2014 20:42

According to the regulations, you can enjoy visa-free access to Macau and HK. So just prepare the round trip air ticket and the hotel reservation proof, which can be either for HK or Macao. It would be best to prepare the bank statement in case the customs would check. Without knowing your budget for the transportation, accommdaotion, dining and others, it is really hard to tell you how much is fine. Anyway, for your family, at least CNY800-1,000 is needed.

• ReplyJenelyn G.    Dec. 13, 2014 22:51

Hi. Good day. I am visiting hk this jan 18, 2015. I have a roundtrip ticket, passport, and invitation letter but i'll be staying there for 33 days. Is there a possibility that i might get offload because i'll be staying there for more than a month? Thank you.

• Replied by: Garry   Dec. 14, 2014 03:25

I guess you are exempt from visa for a month there, right? If you plan to stay there for 33 days, you are suggested to apply for stay extension at least a week before.

• Replymary grace g    Dec. 03, 2014 00:44

I am a filipina and its my 3 years here in HK and my HK work visa will expire this coming DEC 18,2014 is it OK to exit Macau before a week of the said expiration date?

• Replied by: Chuke   Dec. 14, 2014 03:23

Yes, it is fine.

• Replyjaz    Dec. 03, 2014 15:05

Hi, im was terminated by my employer last november 5 in hongkong and im currently staying in macau now,i haven't yet find an employer in hongkong,my plan is to go back to hongkong again to find job and after go back to macau again to wait for my working visa.is it ok and legal?i need answer please.thanks

• Replied by: Teddy   Dec. 06, 2014 21:24

Theoretically, it is ok to do this and I believe you are exempt from visa in the two cities. But if you commute between the two cities too frequently, the customs will find that from your passport and you may be fined or refused to enter. Don't take the risk. I have a way for you. If you wanna stay a little longer in HK, try to apply for an extension. The same with Macau.

• Replychie    Nov. 28, 2014 09:02

hi. im a filipino citicen and its my first time to travel international and my plan is to go in hongkong for 2 days and 1 night in macauand back to manila with my friend. do i need a visa? is there a show many needed? what are the things need to know in going hk and macau.. hope u can help me. thanks!!!

• Replied by: Mina   Nov. 29, 2014 20:38

No visa is needed for either of the destinations, because you are exempt from visa for some days in Macao and HK. Just prepare the round trip ticket and hotel reservation proof and you won't have a problem getting into the two places. Sometimes, the immigration may check the show money and the basic rule is at least 100USD per day during your stay.

• ReplyMili DC    Nov. 28, 2014 07:39

Hi! We are traveling to macau from the philippines by next week then we'll be transferring to hongkong via ferry. Is it ok that the ticket we have is manila to macau while the return ticket is hongkong-manila? Hope to hear from you the soonest please.God BlessThanks,Mili

• Replied by: Juma   Nov. 29, 2014 20:36

Yes, your round trip ticket into Macau and leaving from HK is fine. Don't worry!

First   Previous    5    6    7    8    9    Next  Last