Home : : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyMasum    Jan. 02, 2018 02:52

    I hold Bangladeshi passport and i m planning to visit China end of next April 2018. i would like to book return ticket Dhaka to Gaunzu to Dhaka. and want to stay 1 night at Hong Kong & 1 night at Macau after that back to Guanzu, should i need double entry Chinese visa?

    • Replied by: Rachel   Jan. 22, 2018 01:15

      You need to apply for two separate visas for mainland China and HK respectively.

  • ReplyNahid Khan    Dec. 10, 2017 23:13

    Hi, I am Bangladeshi passport holder living in China with work residence permit. now i want to visit Macau so, what is the visa procedure and from where can i apply?

    • Replied by: Nelson   Jan. 22, 2018 01:14

      First, you should prepare copy of passport, residence permit in China, the application form, a passport-style photo, hotel reservation, travel plan, transportation arrangement and proof of financial support. Next, submit the application to Beijing office to apply for Macau tourist visa.

  • Replyyaoke    Dec. 12, 2017 06:21

    Hello. Your answer will be a very big help. Im from Philippines. I will be travelling to Hongkong next month but my return ticket is more than 14days after day of arrival. I will be travelling to Macau in a day or two. I also have a letter coming from my cousin (she's living there). On the letter, she stated that she invites and we will go to Macau. Would that be a problem?

    • Replied by: Oliver   Jan. 22, 2018 01:14

      No, there will be no problem then.

  • ReplyAlexander Diez    Dec. 01, 2017 05:58

    Hi, my nephew (15 yts old) will be performing in Macau and I work as expat in HK, will it be ok if i accompany him just for a day tour in Hongkong? Thanks.

    • Replied by: Mindy   Jan. 22, 2018 01:12

      Yes, it will be ok.

  • ReplyBorj    Nov. 20, 2017 21:14

    Hi' Im from Philippines, we are planning to have a vacation in macau with my wife. Do we need an invitation for us to go to macau?

    • Replied by: Justin   Jan. 22, 2018 01:11

      No, the invitation letter is not necessary.

  • ReplyFred    Oct. 25, 2017 06:25

    a nanny working in china with visa to hong kong to visit and fly home is being asked for show money at border immigration .is this true? and if so how much money does she need to pass thru immigation.

    • Replied by: Donald   Nov. 19, 2017 22:15

      Yes, it is true. Usually, you need to prepare at least USD100 per day.

  • ReplyRonz leonor    Oct. 11, 2017 19:48

    Hi! I have philippine passport. I will be travelling to hongkong for a convention on november. I plan to have a day tour in macau , then go back to hongkong . Do i need a visa to visit macau from hongkong? Thanks

    • Replied by: Dora   Nov. 19, 2017 22:10

      You don’t need a visa for Macau because Philippines passport holders can enjoy free entry to Macau for a stay of not more than 30 days.

  • ReplyAbegael    Oct. 11, 2017 04:39

    Im working hongkong and Ive been in macau last 12 days and i ddnt finish my one month visa then i plan to come back nxt week i want to know if the immigration give me a one month visa again?thanks

    • Replied by: Sherlock   Nov. 19, 2017 22:03

      It is possible for you to get another one-month visa.

  • ReplyYanny    Oct. 07, 2017 20:24

    Hi,i want to enter macau for 3 weeks, how to exit hongkong then go back to macau? Is it possible for me? thank you for anyone can advice me

    • Replied by: Mindy   Nov. 19, 2017 21:56

      It is possible, but you may need to apply for a double-entry visa for Macau. May I know which passport you hold?

  • ReplyKevin    Sep. 21, 2017 18:39

    Hi. PH passport holder here. I'll be travelling to Macau on November. I'm planning to visit Zhuhai (Hengqin) to watch a sporting event there. I wont be staying overnight. Do I need to apply for a visa? If yes, do I need to apply it beforehand or are they issuing a same day tourist visa on the border?Thanks!

    • Replied by: Veronica   Oct. 09, 2017 23:45

      Yes, you need to apply for a visa for that in advance.

  • ReplyEdlan    Aug. 15, 2017 02:36

    Hi, I am travelling from Clark to Macau and will stay there for a day and going to Bahrain on a visit visa. Will there be any possible issue with the immigration in Macau?

    • Replied by: Nelson   Sep. 21, 2017 19:20

      Usually, you won’t have any issues with the immigration in Macau.

  • Replyvanessa    Aug. 13, 2017 07:34

    Hi from Philippines traveling to Macau.. after Macau I want to visit Hong kong for 2 days then go back again to Macau.. What things or documents needed?

    • Replied by: Caroline   Sep. 21, 2017 19:19

      You need to bring your passport, the return or onward ticket and enough travel fees, as well as accommodation arrangement.

  • Replyelyn    Dec. 16, 2014 09:32

    Hi! Im 22 Philippines Passport holder. My mother is working as a DH in hongkong for about 10yrs. I planned to have a christmas vacation in hongkong. My mother sent me a notarized letter of invitation from Phil.comsolate in.Hongkong. she also sent me her copy of contract, passport and HK id. May I ask if that documents are enough not to be offloaded here in airport immigration? Thankyou!

    • Replied by: Lina   Dec. 17, 2014 20:39

      Yes, these documents will help. Also show the immigration your air ticket for the round trip and you will have no problem getting into HK. Good trip.

    • Replied by: Jane   Sep. 20, 2017 06:18

      Hi...just asking...do I need invitation letter coming from my mother? Not enough the passport copy and hong Kong id?

  • ReplyJanice    Nov. 15, 2016 02:28

    Hi! We're planning to visit HK for 15 days. But the entry visa given by the immigration in hk is only 14 days. if we will visit macau and be back in hk on the same day is it possible for is to get another 14 days entry visa in HK? Ty

    • Replied by: jam   Aug. 26, 2017 05:37

      Hi is it possible that you can get another 14 days after going to Macau?

    • Replied by: Justin   Nov. 19, 2016 04:02

      It is possible, but I cannot tell you for certain. You can have a try!

  • ReplyMeryll    Jul. 18, 2017 07:23

    Hi. Im from the Philippines. My friend and I are planning to go to HK on October for our friend's wedding and a concert but the allowed 14days for tourist is too short for us to watch the concert. We would like to extend our stay for another week. How are we going to do that if we are planning to exit in macau? Thank you so much for your help.

    • Replied by: Larry   Aug. 07, 2017 18:24

      Meryll, in principle, you can exit to Macau after 14 days stay in HK and then re-enter to get another 14 days, but I’m not sure if the immigration officers will let you re-enter. In order to play safe, you are advised to apply for a HK tourist visa in advance.

  • ReplyAlly    Jul. 17, 2017 21:08

    Hi there,Could you please advice. We are going from Australia through Hong Kong to Almaty (Kazakhstan). We are going to stay in Hong Kong for 9 days. On the way back from Almaty through Hong Kong to Australia we are going to stay in HK for another 6 day. So in total it would be more than 14 days, which allowed for Kazakhstan.Do we require HK visa? Or every entry in HK counts as separate and you can stay every entry up to 14 days?Cheers,Ally

    • Replied by: Yvonne   Aug. 07, 2017 18:22

      Ally, each entry for HK counts as separate, so you can stay for not more than 14 days after each entry. In this case, you don’t need to apply for HK visa.

  • ReplyPrabu    Jul. 05, 2017 08:05

    Dear sir I booked ticket with return 7 days stay in Macau for tourist, how much show money to enter in Macau? Need hotel booking?

    • Replied by: Collin   Aug. 07, 2017 18:19

      Usually, you need to prepare at least MOP5,000 as show money. You need to provide hotel booking.

  • ReplySherryl Madrona    Mar. 28, 2017 01:04

    Hi Philippine passport holder here and were planning to go to Hong Kong for a 5 days visit, i just want to know if we need to get a Chinese visa if we wanted to go to Guangzhou for a day or 2 days from Hong Kong and go back to Hong Kong again. Please reply. Thank you

    • Replied by: weng   Jun. 05, 2017 19:26

      Hi, I will go to Macau from Hongkong and go into Zhuhai, Stay in Zhuhai for 1 day and then go to Macau on the next day and return to Hongkong. How many days can I stay in Macau for my second entry?

    • Replied by: Mindy   Jun. 15, 2017 01:37

      You can stay there for not more than 30 days.

    • Replied by: Tracy   May. 03, 2017 23:27

      Sherryl, yes, you need to apply for a visa in advance for Guangzhou.

  • Replykristine tabernero    Jun. 07, 2017 01:29

    Hi! I wantvto stay in hongkong for more than a month , to spend time with my mom.. For a tourist like me 2weeks is the only allowed time for me to visit but I have to exit in Macao so I can extend my stay for another 2weeks. Is it possible to exit in Macao twice?? So I can stay in hongkong for 2months at least?

    • Replied by: Kira   Jun. 14, 2017 02:43

      It is possible for you to do that, but if possible, you are advised to apply for a dependant visa in advance because you may be denied re-entry if the time gap between each entry is too short.

    • Replied by: Connie   Jun. 15, 2017 01:36

      Yes, it is possible to exit Macau twice.

  • ReplyCeries dabu    May. 03, 2017 12:26

    Hi im an ofw here in hk and im planning to visit guangzhou at the end of may,my question is do i need a chinese visa even i just aty there in 3 days??thnks

    • Replied by: Cora   Jun. 14, 2017 02:48

      Yes, you need a visa for that and you should apply for it beforehand.

 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last