Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
  • ReplyRonz leonor
    2017/10/11 19:48:00

Hi! I have philippine passport. I will be travelling to hongkong for a convention on november. I plan to have a day tour in macau , then go back to hongkong . Do i need a visa to visit macau from hongkong? Thanks

• Dora :2017/11/19 22:10:00

You don’t need a visa for Macau because Philippines passport holders can enjoy free entry to Macau for a stay of not more than 30 days.

• ReplyHandavz
    2017/10/21 7:48:00

Hi.I’m from the Philippines. We are planning to visit Hong kong and Macau on December. Is it possible for us to enter Hong kong and exit to Macau? Like we are planning to stay in HK for 3 nights and 1day to Macau then exit there? Thanks.

• Zoe :2017/11/19 22:14:00

Yes, you can do that.

• ReplyFred
    2017/10/25 6:25:00

a nanny working in china with visa to hong kong to visit and fly home is being asked for show money at border immigration .is this true? and if so how much money does she need to pass thru immigation.

• Donald :2017/11/19 22:15:00

Yes, it is true. Usually, you need to prepare at least USD100 per day.

• ReplyKevin
    2017/9/21 18:39:00

Hi. PH passport holder here. I'll be travelling to Macau on November. I'm planning to visit Zhuhai (Hengqin) to watch a sporting event there. I wont be staying overnight. Do I need to apply for a visa? If yes, do I need to apply it beforehand or are they issuing a same day tourist visa on the border?Thanks!

• Veronica :2017/10/9 23:45:00

Yes, you need to apply for a visa for that in advance.

• Replylovely
    2017/9/22 23:54:00

Hi,Im filipina my boyfriend is hongkong resident and he will come on last week of September. He plan to bring me in their country as a tourist but the problem i worked there before for twice break contract because I'm not lucky with my two employer. Now, my question is... is the immigration will allow me to go there as a tourist with my boyfriend? is the immigration will not reject me? because many people said that my record there is not good already for successive breaking the contract. Follow up question, do i need to get hotel even my boyfriend family invite me to stay in their house? please help me because Im worried that the immigration will hold me in hk because of my past working experience there... or can you give me an advice whats the best thing to do...please!

• ReplyEdlan
    2017/8/15 2:36:00

Hi, I am travelling from Clark to Macau and will stay there for a day and going to Bahrain on a visit visa. Will there be any possible issue with the immigration in Macau?

• Nelson :2017/9/21 19:20:00

Usually, you won’t have any issues with the immigration in Macau.

• Replyvanessa
    2017/8/13 7:34:00

Hi from Philippines traveling to Macau.. after Macau I want to visit Hong kong for 2 days then go back again to Macau.. What things or documents needed?

• Caroline :2017/9/21 19:19:00

You need to bring your passport, the return or onward ticket and enough travel fees, as well as accommodation arrangement.

• Replyelyn
    2014/12/16 9:32:00

Hi! Im 22 Philippines Passport holder. My mother is working as a DH in hongkong for about 10yrs. I planned to have a christmas vacation in hongkong. My mother sent me a notarized letter of invitation from Phil.comsolate in.Hongkong. she also sent me her copy of contract, passport and HK id. May I ask if that documents are enough not to be offloaded here in airport immigration? Thankyou!

• Lina :2014/12/17 20:39:00

Yes, these documents will help. Also show the immigration your air ticket for the round trip and you will have no problem getting into HK. Good trip.

• Jane :2017/9/20 6:18:00

Hi...just asking...do I need invitation letter coming from my mother? Not enough the passport copy and hong Kong id?

• ReplyJanice
    2016/11/15 2:28:00

Hi! We're planning to visit HK for 15 days. But the entry visa given by the immigration in hk is only 14 days. if we will visit macau and be back in hk on the same day is it possible for is to get another 14 days entry visa in HK? Ty

• Justin :2016/11/19 4:02:00

It is possible, but I cannot tell you for certain. You can have a try!

• jam :2017/8/26 5:37:00

Hi is it possible that you can get another 14 days after going to Macau?

• ReplyPrabu
    2017/7/5 8:05:00

Dear sir I booked ticket with return 7 days stay in Macau for tourist, how much show money to enter in Macau? Need hotel booking?

• Collin :2017/8/7 18:19:00

Usually, you need to prepare at least MOP5,000 as show money. You need to provide hotel booking.

• ReplyMeryll
    2017/7/18 7:23:00

Hi. Im from the Philippines. My friend and I are planning to go to HK on October for our friend's wedding and a concert but the allowed 14days for tourist is too short for us to watch the concert. We would like to extend our stay for another week. How are we going to do that if we are planning to exit in macau? Thank you so much for your help.

• Larry :2017/8/7 18:24:00

Meryll, in principle, you can exit to Macau after 14 days stay in HK and then re-enter to get another 14 days, but I’m not sure if the immigration officers will let you re-enter. In order to play safe, you are advised to apply for a HK tourist visa in advance.

• ReplyAlly
    2017/7/17 21:08:00

Hi there,Could you please advice. We are going from Australia through Hong Kong to Almaty (Kazakhstan). We are going to stay in Hong Kong for 9 days. On the way back from Almaty through Hong Kong to Australia we are going to stay in HK for another 6 day. So in total it would be more than 14 days, which allowed for Kazakhstan.Do we require HK visa? Or every entry in HK counts as separate and you can stay every entry up to 14 days?Cheers,Ally

• Yvonne :2017/8/7 18:22:00

Ally, each entry for HK counts as separate, so you can stay for not more than 14 days after each entry. In this case, you don’t need to apply for HK visa.

• ReplyCeries dabu
    2017/5/3 12:26:00

Hi im an ofw here in hk and im planning to visit guangzhou at the end of may,my question is do i need a chinese visa even i just aty there in 3 days??thnks

• Cora :2017/6/14 2:48:00

Yes, you need a visa for that and you should apply for it beforehand.

• Arthur :2017/6/15 1:33:00

Yes, you need a visa for that. Apply for one in advance.

• Replykristine tabernero
    2017/6/7 1:29:00

Hi! I wantvto stay in hongkong for more than a month , to spend time with my mom.. For a tourist like me 2weeks is the only allowed time for me to visit but I have to exit in Macao so I can extend my stay for another 2weeks. Is it possible to exit in Macao twice?? So I can stay in hongkong for 2months at least?

• Kira :2017/6/14 2:43:00

It is possible for you to do that, but if possible, you are advised to apply for a dependant visa in advance because you may be denied re-entry if the time gap between each entry is too short.

• Connie :2017/6/15 1:36:00

Yes, it is possible to exit Macau twice.

• ReplySherryl Madrona
    2017/3/28 1:04:00

Hi Philippine passport holder here and were planning to go to Hong Kong for a 5 days visit, i just want to know if we need to get a Chinese visa if we wanted to go to Guangzhou for a day or 2 days from Hong Kong and go back to Hong Kong again. Please reply. Thank you

• Tracy :2017/5/3 23:27:00

Sherryl, yes, you need to apply for a visa in advance for Guangzhou.

• weng :2017/6/5 19:26:00

Hi, I will go to Macau from Hongkong and go into Zhuhai, Stay in Zhuhai for 1 day and then go to Macau on the next day and return to Hongkong. How many days can I stay in Macau for my second entry?

• Mindy :2017/6/15 1:37:00

You can stay there for not more than 30 days.

• Replyrey
    2017/6/6 8:08:00

ph visa holder here, how many times can i visit hk within a year?

• Trac :2017/6/14 2:41:00

There is no limit on that, but you are not advised to go there frequently. The time gap between each entry shouldn’t be too short.

• Replyalga
    2017/6/2 9:49:00

Hi. Me and my sister were planning to go in HK for a 2 day trip. Is it possible to enter macao via ferry without a visa? We will just stay there for one night and back again to hk. Thank you for the response!

• ReplyBevelyn
    2017/3/27 21:18:00

Hi, I wanna ask a question. I am currently working in HK now and my working visa here is valid only until five and half months.Can I still enter Macau for just one day visit? Looking forward for the response. Thanks

• Justin :2017/5/3 23:26:00

Yes, you can.

• ReplyEmily Soriano
    2017/2/13 7:27:00

im working in canada as a live in caregiver, and i am goin to visit in the phils... and i am goin to stay 1 day to hong kong to visit...what documents needed to the hk immigration to be presented ..note: i have my WP , letter consent, (and oec appointment..in phils )

• Davis :2017/2/17 22:38:00

Emily, you need to bring your passport, the return ticket and enough travel fees to visit HK.

• ReplyPauline
    2017/2/12 17:18:00

Hi, I'm from the Philippines. I would just like to ask if I can travel to Hongkong from Manila and exit from Macau going to Manila. Is that possible coz i already booked a ticket Mnl-Hk then Macau-Mnl. also, what are the documents I need to show when entering Macau?

• Pablo :2017/2/17 22:36:00

Pauline, yes, it is possible for you to do that. You need to provide your passport, the onward ticket, hotel reservation and enough travel fees when you go to Macau.

First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last