Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    3    4    5    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyPik Cing,   Indonesia
    2011/7/5 22:12:00

    Hi, I'm Indonesian and I'm planning go to shenzen on 2th September 2011 from Macau and I heard from my friend i can obtain the Visa at LOWU but it's only give permitted stay on Shenzen 5 days, it's mean I can stay until 06 September 2011 and I must leave on 07th September ?

    Thank you very much for your kind attention and appreciate you'll reply me soon

    • Hannah :2011/7/6 19:19:00

      you must leave before 24:00 on 6 September, and cannot stay till 07th.

  • ReplyNavin,   India
    2011/6/21 19:53:00

    I came to shanghai on business visa with family. My family(wife & a 6 months kid) has tourist visa. We all got the visa for 30 days. As my company is extending my visa by another 90 days. I would like to extend my family visa with 90 days. Please let me know the procedure or who can help me in this.

    Thanks in advance.


    • Iris :2011/6/21 20:44:00

      hi Navin,
      you can go to the local Exit and Enter Department.
      or you can entrust a visa agency to handle it for you.

  • ReplyAsif,   Pakistan
    2011/6/6 8:55:00

    Hi i have a double entry visa for Hong Kong each for 7 days... Can i get an extension of 5 days on the 1st visit?

    If yes, where do i apply for the extension and how long will it take?

    • Amy :2011/6/7 19:39:00

      hi Asif,
      you can have your visa extended in the Immigration Department of Hong Kong.
      it usually can be finished in the same day.
      you need to prepare the required documents:
      1. your travel documents
      2. evidence to support the need to prolong the stay in Hong Kong.
      3. completely filled out extension application form.

  • Replygalu sha,   India
    2011/6/2 20:31:00

    I am currently holding 14 days visa in HK and already applied for WP before I arrived here, now WP visa still take some time to arrive, should I go to Macau and come back which will give me another 14 days more extension to be in HK and meanwhile WP visa would also come.
    Please suggest.
    Thanks for your help!


    • Sindy :2011/6/2 21:01:00

      hi Galu,
      some one did that and they got another 14 days to stay, but some failed. so it is a little bit risky.
      you may go to the Immigration department to state your situation, they may give an extension on your current visa.

  • Replymah,   Malaysia
    2011/5/18 6:58:00

    Hi...is it possible for me to stay in china for more than 6 months? would they accept my extension? because my relative is there and they need temporary worker to help him..and he ask me to go there for help..

    • Sandy :2011/5/18 22:52:00

      hi Mah,
      as far as i know, the 6 months is validity, but with a L visa, you only stay in China for 30 days.
      i you want to stay longer, you need to make special request.
      you can conslute the visa application service center in Kuala Lumpur.
      here is the official website:

  • Replyalexis,   Malaysia
    2011/4/5 2:45:00

    hi,im from malaysia but now im staying in guangzhou using my multiple antry visa.if i wanna extend my stay more than 30days per entry because im going to beijing for more than 1mth,izzit possible?could i apply for working visa if i got the employer invitation letter?
    thank you

    • Kevin :2011/4/7 22:17:00

      Yes, you can apply extension of duration from the local public security bureau.

  • ReplyAbraham,   India
    2011/3/23 1:29:00


    I am travelling to hongkong on 25th Marchand going to Gunagzhou the same day. I will come back on 1st april to hong kong again and then go to shenzen on 7th April.

    Can I get entry visa on each time I enter from Main land china or can I use the same entry visa at the time of my first entry..??

    • Ken :2011/3/23 22:50:00

      for your case, you need a double entry visa for Mainland China. and on-arrival visa is not easy to get. you'd better apply it in your country before you go.
      or you can also apply it in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyRey,   Philippines
    2011/3/18 14:10:00

    hello!....my filipina girlfriend works in hongkong as a caregiver and i want to visit and stay for my vacation ...can i stay and apply for 2 months visa in that country or she can sponsor me for my stay...

    • Jenny :2011/3/20 2:28:00

      philippine passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong Visa for 14 days. if you want to stay longer, you need to apply for the visa. i think you can apply for the visa.
      here you can get more information about visa application.

  • Replycassy,   Malaysia
    2011/3/10 23:42:00

    hello,im from malaysia..i would like to know if i enter hong kong 1st may 2011 my vilid stay period is 90 days which is on 1st August i need to leave..but my study end up on 9th August what should i do??do i need to apply a visa and how?

    • Hebe :2011/3/13 3:22:00

      yes, you need to apply a Hong Kong visa.
      you are visa free for 90 days only when you are traveling in HK,
      if you go there to study, you need to apply for the visa.

  • Replymartz dumdum,   Hong Kong, China
    2011/2/20 23:52:00

    hi.,im a filipina working here in hongkong as helper,i want to terminate myself from my employer coz im waiting for my ticket going to greece...since i don't knw yet when my departure day..and as what i know after i terminate myself my visa automatically stops and im only allowed to stay 15 days til my visa expires...my question is it is possible i can stay couple of days after my visa expired?f i can what are the possible ways and where i go to apply for an extension of stay?

    • Vick :2011/2/21 22:48:00

      philippine passport holders are exempt from HK visa for 14 days. i don't think it is possible to stay there after your visa is expired.

  • Replyuc jain,   India
    2010/8/28 20:53:00

    hello, I am an Indian passport holder and would like to work in hongkong my friend already have Hong Kong id and doing business , how I join to him so is it possble for me to come there .

    • Elva :2010/8/28 22:04:00

      i think you can apply for a work visa. or why don't you ask your friend and he might have some experience.

  • Replymay,   Malaysia
    2010/1/9 18:50:00

    i m a malaysian who will b travelling to hong kong for vacation.can i apply for a multiple entry chinese visa in hong kong so tht i can visit china as and when i need to?

    • Steven :2010/1/11 19:07:00

      I think you can, but you'd better apply for the visa from the China Embassy in Malaysia.

  • ReplyFiona Lee,   Singapore
    2009/11/25 23:11:00

    Hi, I'm from Singapore.
    I have less than 6mths validity as my passport expires in April. Can I still travel to Hong Kong in Dec?

    • Fred ( Belgium ) :2009/11/27 3:24:00

      Confirm with the Immigration Department of Hk directly by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711.

  • ReplyAva,   Singapore
    2009/11/11 2:02:00

    I am holding Singapore passport, my direct family is staying as citizens in China. If I want to go back for a month, do I need to extend my visa? What is the procedure like?

    • Li Nan ( China ) :2009/11/11 21:31:00

      The best way is that you may inquire about it from China Embassy in Singapore. Here is the website http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/.

  • ReplyLeon,   China
    2009/7/29 22:17:00

    hi, as i know 60 days are allowed for each stay since your visa is double entries. you may extend twice for each stay. No idea for your last question, sorry..

  • Replyamir,   Egypt
    2009/7/29 5:34:00

    Hi, I am from Egypt, and i have L Visa and it is double entries. how many days allowed for me to stay ? and how many times i can extend for each stay?
    also i will get married to chinese girl,
    that would give me the right to stay more?
    thank you

  • Replykathleen chung kay b. poon,   Macau, China
    2009/5/24 2:53:00

    hi im kathleen poon a half chinese,half filipina and i would like to stay in hong kong for 3months or more than because my father is already sick and i never been with been with him for almost 11years.he is now suffering from stage 4 lung cancer.what can i do?? can you suggest anything about this??please. thank you

    • 2009/5/25 1:13:00

      WarriorTours.com :>If you are a Philippine passport holder, you can stay in Hong Kong for 14 days free of visa. If you want to stay for more time than that, you can refer to this website for specific requirements: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas.htm.

  • Replypinky,   India
    2009/4/9 7:20:00

    hello,i am an indian passprt holder and would like to work in hongkong so is it possble for me to come there for 14 days and search for a suitable job which fits my criteria and is it allowed that way as i am coming fo the first time would you suggest me where can i stay for proper job excess.

 First   Previous    3    4    5    Next  Last