Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyRob    Jan. 20, 2013 23:19

    My girlfriend is currently working in china and wants to go to korea for 1 night?She's from the Phillippenes does she need a visa for 1 night

    • Replied by: Lisa   Jan. 21, 2013 18:20

      please consult the Korean Embassy in the Philippines.

  • ReplyRob    Jan. 17, 2013 17:39

    My girlfriend is on a 3 month work visa in china she is from the phillippenes it does not say on the visa if it's single double or multi.would she be able to travel outside china with this visa and re-enter without any issues

    • Replied by: Bill   Jan. 17, 2013 19:11

      the work visa is usually with a single entry, valid for 3 months and with no duration of stay(that is 000 day of stay). Holders of work visa should go through the formalities for a residence permit at a local public security bureau within 30 days after entry into China, to avoid illegal stay in China. The period of validity of the residence permit is its holder's duration of stay in China.with the residence permit (temperary), she can travel outside of China and en-enter China without any issues.

  • Replyanita   Indonesia    Dec. 31, 2012 01:54

    Im is indonesian domestic helper in Hong Kong,my last visa is 04 january 2013 i want go back to indonesian but my employer buy the air ticket for me at 11 january 2013.but after 04 janury im not workin and stay in agency until 12 january.Am i need exstand visa and need to pay for HKD 160.What should i do?thankz

    • Replied by: Peter   Jan. 01, 2013 19:06

      i'm afraid you need to extend your visa. please consult the Hong Kong immigration department for detailed information.

  • Replyamakye prince   Ghana    Dec. 25, 2012 11:31

    please my name is prince from Ghana AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE LEAST AMOUNT of money that must be on your bank statement before you can get a student visa.thank you.

    • Replied by: Rita   Dec. 25, 2012 17:23

      hi, please consult the Chinese Embassy for detailed information.
      as far as i know, you should first get an offer from a school or college.

  • ReplyJessica   United States    Nov. 12, 2012 22:29

    Hi, I am an American citizen currently in Vietnam. I got a 20 day L visa while in Vietnam, but I already had plans for staying in china for 30 days. The travel agency told me this is ok and I just need to apply for an extension while in China after staying there for 15 days. Is this true? Would we have to pay for the extension?

    • Replied by: Babara   Nov. 13, 2012 18:02

      yes, it is ok. and you need to pay CNY 1,500 for one extension.

  • Replyrhea rose miranda   Hong Kong, China    Oct. 31, 2012 08:17

    hi there,

    im working as a domestic helper here in HK and my visa will be finished on NOV.28 2012. and im going to change employer and i process my papers in consulate on nov.6..then im going back home emergency exit for 1week be back on nov.14,2012,i have more 14 days before expired my visa.do u think immigration officer let me in hk and continue my employment even i have 14 days remaining??

    • Replied by: Julie   Oct. 31, 2012 20:09

      i think yes, the immigration officer will let you in HK.

  • Replylyn   Philippines    Oct. 24, 2012 23:00

    good day i just want to as do i need to apply a visa before entering.
    i am planning to visit hongkong my aunt was working their. as of now she is here in the phil. and will return by next week. i was planning to go him.. what documents to i need.

    • Replied by: Ashley   Oct. 25, 2012 19:25

      As a filipino passport holder, you can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for 14 days.
      so if your trip is longer than 14 days, you need to apply a visa before entering.
      if no more than 14 days, just, your passport, round-trip air tickets, and enough pocket money, it would be better if your aunt write you an invitation letter.

  • ReplyNice Vermudez   China    Oct. 10, 2012 21:18

    This is a follow up question .. My categoty L Chinese Visa has a 15 days of duration of each stay and if it is expire on 19NOV2012 and i enter again Mainland China on November 11, 2012 can i exit on Nov. 23, 2012 ??? Or do i need to exit China on the exact date where my Visa expire ?? Do i need to exit exactly on Nov. 19, 2012 ???

    • Replied by: Tim   Oct. 11, 2012 20:57

      i saw your previous questions. "enter before" date means you must enter China before that date, or your visa will expires if you do not enter before that date. but after you enter China (even if you enter on 19 November), you are allowed to stay 15 days, of course you can exit on November 23th.

  • Replynice vermudez   China    Oct. 10, 2012 01:27

    Hi im nice a Filipino i have a catogory L of chinese visa and it says that ENTER BEFORE 19NOV2012 i want to ask if it means that i cannot enter china AFTER 19NOV2012??

    • Replied by: Daisy   Oct. 10, 2012 20:16

      ENTER BEFORE 19NOV2012 means the visa will expire after that date and of course, you can not enter after the date.

  • ReplyB   United Kingdom    Aug. 08, 2012 18:33

    Hi I am a little worried at the moment as I keep getting different answers. I have a 90 day business visa and I entered china on the 27th June 2012 (entry stamp says this) my flight to leave is on the 26 the September which I thought was fine until I realised that July and August both have 31 days so I believe I am overstaying my visa for 2 days. The british chinese embassy said that I needed to go to a police station or extends visa in Beijing or I would be fined substantially at the airport.

    I had my Chinese friend call and they told him that I Have till the 26th September to leave as they don't calculate the extra days in each month 90 days is the same and I wont have a problem. Is there anyway you can clarify this for me as I want to get it sorted in your experience is 90 days literally 90 days or is it just 3 months ie if you arrive on the 2nd of a month then 3 months later you must leave on the 1st and it doesn't matter about 31 days in any of the months???

    Thanks can't find this information anywhere and it would be very useful.

    • Replied by: Steve   Aug. 08, 2012 19:55

      As I know, your duration in China should be counted by day other than month. If you do want to know the exact answer, I advise you go to the local public security bureau to make a confirmation.

  • Replyalex   Philippines    Jul. 16, 2012 03:31


    I'm from the Philippines,will be travelling to macau this week, but might need to go to Xian china for 7 days depending if my friends would be meeting me there..do i still need to obtain a china tourist visa? and could i just obtain it from macau if ever?


    • Replied by: Emily   Jul. 16, 2012 19:34

      yes, you need to obtain a visa to China if you plan to visit Xian. you should apply it through the Chinese Embassy in the Philippines before departure.

  • Replyella meng   Philippines    Jul. 08, 2012 23:03

    hi im ella from philippines:)

    i get chinese visa in the philippines and they issued june 18 to september 18(3months valid) ,they gave me 14 days to stay,i went to china june 21 then return in the philippines july 9,almost 2 days overstayed because no flight on that day,i just wanna ask if i can still go back to china between july 11 to september 18 until my visa expiration? and stay there just 14 days?hope you can answer me..thank you:)

    • Replied by: Amanda   Jul. 09, 2012 19:11

      is your visa a single entry visa, double entry, or multi-entry visa?
      if it is a single entry visa, you can not go back to China.
      if it is a double or multi-entry visa, you can go back.

  • ReplyNicol   Malaysia    Jun. 25, 2012 23:46


    I got a China visa which stated 30 days of stay duration. My project here require me to stay up to 35 days. Can i stay for another 5 days or should i apply for an extension.

    • Replied by: mini   Jun. 26, 2012 19:00

      you should apply for an extension 5 day ahead of the expiration day.

  • Replyleo hong moy   Singapore    Feb. 14, 2012 06:02

    i am a singapore citizen from china i am going back to china for visiting for one month may i know where to go to in singapore that i can extend my staying in china

    • Replied by: Kelly   Feb. 14, 2012 19:45

      Singapore citizens are allowed to stay in China for 15 days without a Chinese Visa, but if you want to stay longer, you need to apply a Chinese tourist visa.

  • Replyathena   Malaysia    Jan. 04, 2012 20:32

    hi, i am malaysian chinese and i just get marry with a china guy in malaysia.we plan to stay back china for future.currently i having visa L multi entry for 30 days..what the procedure and visa i need for stay and working in china ,thank you

    • Replied by: Lisa   Jan. 05, 2012 20:13

      You can go to China to find a work there, and then go back to Malaysia to apply for a work visa, and finally you can stay and work in China.

  • Replysandra   Philippines    Dec. 07, 2011 02:20

    Hi, my name is sandra my husband is relocate for work here in macau.this is my second time to enter in macau, my firs tvisit i came from dubai for tourist visa and i stay for 25 days, then i go back for 2 weeks in philippines, then comeback again to visit my husband for second time but they only allowed me to stay for 20 day??..our papers is on the way to apply dependents visa for my husband, isnt possible ?if i can extend my visa atleast for one week..?? please advice me what to do? and where to go??

    • Replied by: summer   Dec. 07, 2011 19:14

      hi S,
      if you are only granted 20 days, you need to leave before it expires. you can try to extend your stay for one more week, but i'm not sure whether your application will be accepted. if not, you have to go back to the Philippines and wait for your dependent visa.

  • ReplyYaa Ama   Ghana    Oct. 27, 2011 12:09

    Am from Ghana and want to travel to malaysia in febuary 2012 for a six months stay. Can i extend my stay if i gain employment and how?

    • Replied by: Kevin   Oct. 27, 2011 18:55

      Extension of Social/Business pass is not allowed unless approved by the Director General or Deputy Director General of the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
      I'm afraid you will be not able to get an extension even if you are employed.

  • ReplyDS   India    Oct. 21, 2011 18:08

    My Parents are looking at visiting Hkg ( am a HKID Card holder) working and living in Hk. They will get a 14 day visit visa on arrival. If we are looking for an extention , how much maximum days can it extended after initial 14 days and what is the procedure.

    • Replied by: Bobby   Oct. 21, 2011 20:25

      I think your parents can apply for the extension of stay in Hk from the Immigration Department of Hk around 1 week before the validity of their approved duration on present visa.

    • Replied by: Carlos   Oct. 27, 2011 18:44

      You can extend your duration of stay from the local public security bureau around one week before the validity of the approved duration on your visa.

  • Replysee   Malaysia    Oct. 27, 2011 02:45

    Hi, I just applied my China Visa with 2 entries. My schedule is i am going to Shanghai on 19Nov and leaving from SH to HK on 22Dec. And going back to SH from HK on 27Dec. My question is, the duration that i can stay in China is only 30days but i am going to stay more than that which is 19nov-22Dec. Can i extend this in SH even my visa is twice entries? Where should i go to extend my visa?

  • Replytanner joy   Philippines    Oct. 16, 2011 17:45

    hi, Joy from Phil.,what are the requirements if i intended to extend my tourist visa to business visa? and usaully how much will it cost?
    urgent reply appreciated

    • Replied by: Iris   Oct. 16, 2011 20:57

      hi Joy,
      you can not change the type of your visa during your trip. if you want to get a business visa, you need to go back to your country and apply a new one.

 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last