Home : : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
  • ReplyLalit Kumar Arora    Jul. 31, 2017 09:25

Hi, I have M visa with double entry, with issue date of 16th Feb 2017 & Enter before 16th Aug 2017 & with duration of 30 days after entry. My stay & flights dates are from 12th Aug 2017 to 17th Aug 2017. Will my above visa valid till 15th Sep 217 or only till 16th Aug 2017??Please reply fast, if I need some extension, bcoz only few days left before my departure.

• Replied by: Toby   Aug. 07, 2017 18:16

Lalit, there is no need to worry. You can enter on Aug 12th and leave on Aug 17th. Based on what you said, the duration of stay of your M type is 30 days, so if you enter on Aug 12th, you can stay in China till Sep 11th.

• Replysumit malhotra    Jun. 16, 2017 08:42

Hello we have 30 Day stay in china with M visa , we are entering in china on 29th june at 830PM and exiting on 29th July at 10PM. Is the visa with 30 days stay Ok? Also in a case of flight getting cancelled or something beyond our control delays our exit , whats the take.

• Replied by: Justin   Jun. 30, 2017 02:46

Yes, it is ok. No need to worry.If flight is cancelled or delayed because of force majeure, you can just extend your M type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.

• ReplyMarsha    Apr. 10, 2017 05:22

Hi there,I recently applied for L tourist visa extension and received a 30 day extension. Would I be able to apply for a second extension?

• Replied by: Jenny   Jun. 14, 2017 02:52

You can have a try.

• ReplyKelsi    Mar. 16, 2017 04:01

Hello!I have a multiple entry, 10 year, 60 day Visa for China. I know you said 'The multiple entry visas cannot be extended.' But if I show a flight that leaves two weeks later than the 60 day limit to leave the country, would they help and extend one entry for 2 weeks longer?Kind regards, Kelsi.

• Replied by: Sheldon   Jun. 14, 2017 02:51

I think you can get an extension then.

• ReplyCara    Nov. 11, 2016 19:12

I am trying to extend my 10 year multiple entry M type. If I extend my stay will it cancel my current 10 year visa? Also, I applied for an L type but was granted an M type. How can I get a letter from a company to support my extension?

• Replied by: Philip   Nov. 12, 2016 04:27

Cara, they won’t cancel it just because you apply for an extension. You need to ask for an invitation letter from your trade partner to apply for the extension.

• ReplyFarman    Jul. 11, 2016 00:44

Hi thereMy M visa for 30 days,but according to my flight I need to stay 31 days, it that problem? Please answer

• Replied by: Rudy   Aug. 12, 2016 04:49

If so, you are advised to apply for an extension 7 days earlier before your M type expires.

• Replystephen    May. 29, 2016 03:06

Hi, I got an L visa which was valid for 160 days, I'm studying kung fu and I applied for the L type because I thought the x type was only for university students. But now I want to continue studying kung and want a 6 month extension can I get this ? And if so how ? My current L type expires in 2 weeks!

• Replied by: David   Jun. 04, 2016 02:31

Dear, it is possible for you to extend your L type, but I cannot assure that you can get 6-month extension. Anyway, you can have a try. You can just prepare those documents including your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, temporary residence registration form, and an invitation letter from the Kung Fu School. And then submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB 7 days prior to its expiry date. If it cannot be done, you can change your L type to an F type instead and you should convert 7 days prior to its expiry date. The required documents are the same as the extension of L type.

• ReplySimona Pieri    May. 03, 2016 08:30

We are contacting you , since we need to extend the stay of the M visa of one of our Manager.He is currently in Beijing and his 90 days stay will run out the 18th May, but it would need to extend his stay till the 10th June.We will be very grateful if you can assist us in extending the stay of his M type.Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Replied by: Gary   May. 14, 2016 03:33

You should first prepare the required documents containing his passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid temporary accommodation registration form, an invitation letter from his business partner, and business license of the business partner company. And then submit the application to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to extend it.

• Replyarne    Feb. 24, 2016 12:00

Hi, I extended my second visit on my double entry L type at the local PSB. they now gave me a 30day extension, 'permitted to stay until 14 MAR 2016' is what it says on the new visa. Does 'until' imply that i have to leave before the 14th, or can i still fly out of china on the 14th itself?regards, Arne

• Replied by: Lucy   Feb. 25, 2016 03:32

You can fly out on 14th.

• Replyjoy    Feb. 13, 2016 01:37

visa expired 1 year ago how can I exit chi safely. Do I just go straight to the airport?

• Replied by: Claire   Feb. 18, 2016 01:35

Joy, you cannot go straight to the airport. You should report your situation to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB as soon as possible. You may be required to pay the fine CNY500 per day and the maximum amount won’t exceed CNY10,000. After that, you will be given an exit pass and leave PRC.

• ReplyEhsan    Jan. 27, 2016 04:25

I have chinese visa and the enter before date is 8th march and also the duration of each stay is 30 days. could I enter at 7th march and stay for 30 days?

• Replied by: Robinson   Feb. 18, 2016 01:32

Ehsan, you can enter on 7th March and stay for 30 days.

• ReplyMo    Jan. 20, 2016 04:31

My registration date for university in China is the 20th of February 2016 and I am traveling on the 15th. Will officials have a problem with that?

• Replied by: Lucy   Feb. 18, 2016 01:30

Hi there. You can go to PRC on 15th, February. There will be no problem.

• ReplyRohan    Nov. 30, 2015 14:21

Heloo my visa expire on 8th dec and i want to enter in china on 8th can i enter?if not then what is the procedures for enter

• Replied by: Jacob   Dec. 06, 2015 02:17

Rohan, as long as you enter before the last minute of Dec. 8th, it will be fine.

• ReplyAllen    Oct. 10, 2015 01:54

Hi, I currently hold a Multiple entry China visa, with a maximum of 30 days duration stay, i been here almost 24 days in China and would like to stay in China longer than 30 days, can i go to Shen Zhen and go through the gates between Shen Zhen and Hong Kong and reenter again to re active my 30 days duration in China? Thank you .

• Replied by: Alice   Oct. 12, 2015 03:37

Yes, you can go to HK and then re-enter to activate another 30-day stay duration.

• ReplyAndy Tan    Jul. 28, 2015 23:51

Hi, I currently hold a Multiple entry China visa, with a maximum of 30 days duration stay, today i am almost 20 days in China and would like to stay in China a little longer than 30 days, can i go to HongKong, and reenter China (Guangzhou) to re-active my 30 days duration in China? Thank you for your time

• Replied by: Kate   Sep. 13, 2015 04:38

Yes, you can go to HK and reenter to activate the another entry.

• Replysai kumar    Sep. 05, 2015 10:56

sir, im travelling to china with f visa it is return enter before 3 feb 2016 and duration of each stay is 60 days and number of entries is 2. so im entering on 8th sep so for1.every 59th day should i exit and enter again upto 2 times?or2.for first entry i can exit on 59th day and remaining days i can be there? or 3. second time i can extend my duration of stay?

• Replied by: Dave   Sep. 13, 2015 04:37

Hello Sai! You can enter before February 3rd 2016 for two times. After each time you enter, you can stay for 60 days and then exit. If you want to extend the stay duration, you should go to the local exit and entry administration office seven working days before the stay duration ends.

• ReplyFathima    Jul. 05, 2015 16:04

Hi, I have a L type visa with the multiple entries and is duration of 7days each stay but I had my flight book to Beijing and come back after 10days... Is it possible to extend there?in Beijing?

• Replied by: Alice   Sep. 06, 2015 05:53

It's possible to extend it at the local exit and entry administration office before the seven days ends.

• ReplyTintinz    Jun. 11, 2015 17:27

I am sorry if this was asked already, I just want to be 1000% sure. I lived in China for 7 years and I know that a simple mistake can be extremely costly. I have an L visa with a M under entries, and each entry is for 90 days. Its say that I must enter before 21jul2015. Does this mean if I enter June 23 (when I plan to travel to china) that I have 90 days after that, or that I can only stay until jul 21 2015? Again sorry if I am asking an already answered question. Thank you

• Replied by: Meggie   Jun. 23, 2015 03:23

Hey, if you enter on June 23, you can stay for 90 days after that day.

• ReplyHassan raza    Jun. 14, 2015 05:00

Hi I have got X1 visa it's valid from 18th may till 18th August . And I am planing to travel on 15th August as my university registration start from 30th August. My question is as I am travelling very close to my enter before date on visa will I face any kind of problem on the airport. Please suggest me what to do thanks

• Replied by: Sara   Jun. 23, 2015 03:21

Relax, you won't meet problems, as long as you have got all necessary documents from your school for applying the temporary residence permit.

• Replymichelle    Apr. 21, 2015 08:22

My visa expires on the 29th April 2015, can I enter on the 29th or do I need to enter before the 30th April?

• Replied by: Sally   Apr. 26, 2015 06:00

Michelle, you have to enter before the last minute of April 29th.

First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last