Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyking,   Ghana
    2012/9/27 8:44:00

    Do I need invitation to visit China as a tourist because I dont know any one there

    • Vivien :2012/9/27 19:15:00

      yes, you need to submit the inivation letter.

  • Replykingsley,   Ghana
    2012/9/27 8:36:00

    Please like to travel to China as a tourist have my spending money, to pay for hotels and other expenses. The question is do I need an invitation cos dont know any one there

    • Daisy :2012/9/27 19:11:00

      then you can try to contact a legal travel agency to provide you an invitation letter.
      but most travel agency would not give you the letter for free, so i suggest you book a tour package and then they would give an invitation letter.

  • ReplyAilene Mata,   Philippines
    2012/9/22 3:11:00

    Hi,I previously had a chinese working/business visa last 2005. Now i am travelling to xiamen and need to apply for a tourist visa. Do I still need to present bank certificate? Ailene

    • Bobby :2012/9/22 19:39:00

      Yes, I think so.

  • Replychris,   Philippines
    2012/9/12 19:34:00

    I am planning to travel to china to attend business and trade shows for 4days and sight seeing for 4days, but I am a bit hesitant now as i am worried about that ADB requirement. My peso savings account has been opened since march 2011 and has only 64k adb but my bank balance since a month ago is higher than 100k so i am thinking if i can include in the bank certificate my dollar savings account, which has been opened since july 2011, but still the adb is lower than 100k when convert to peso. The ADB is only $2100 and my bank balance is more than 100k. Do you think I be approved?

    • May :2012/9/13 19:18:00

      i am afraid you can not get the visa. since they require the bank balance over 100k for the last 6 months.

    • chris ( Philippines ) :2012/9/17 0:41:00

      Hi May. Thank you for your response. I will still try ! :))

  • ReplySimon,   South Africa
    2012/9/14 8:05:00

    Hello! We traveling with our two little girls from south africa,to china what are the documents do we need to for their visas??
    will be much appreciated to hear from u pretty soon.


    • Taylor :2012/9/14 19:48:00

      if they have their own passports, you need to apply seperate visas for them, and just their passport, visa application form, passport size photos and round-trip air tickets are enough.
      if they do not have their own passport, their visa will be attached to their parents'.

  • Replyannie,   Philippines
    2012/9/13 8:37:00

    Hi! I'm Annie. I'm going with my bf (Iranian national) to guangzhou on Oct. for tour purpose. I'm holding a chinese passport but it's issued in Manila and I'm a resident of Manila. Can I still send him an invitation letter? Looking forward to hear from you.Thanks in advance! :)

    • Amanda :2012/9/13 19:31:00

      i do not think you can send him the invitation letter, because that should be send by a person living in China.

  • Replyrose,   Philippines
    2012/9/11 7:19:00

    Hi im currently in the philippines visiting my dads family but im a canadian passport holder. im going to meet my aunt in hongkong and visit her family in china. i have an invitation letter, eticket and my passport. what else should i bring to get a china visa as a tourist? thank you

    • Andy :2012/9/11 19:15:00

      the documents you mentioned are enough.

  • Replylani,   Philippines
    2012/8/28 3:08:00

    I applied for a chinese visa bec i'm planning to join my group there, but unfortunately, the officer declined me bec, i need to show a bank cert with an adb balance of 100k for the past 6months, and i dont have that balance.. i will just stay in china for 4 days... can you please advice me what to do? since i already purchased my ticket. thanks

    • May :2012/8/28 18:41:00

      Hi Lani,
      if it is required by the officer in the Chinese Embassy, then you have to provide that, or you will not get your Chinese visa.
      PS. i heard it is not easy for Filipino passport holders to get the Chinese visa recently.

  • ReplyEmil,   United Arab Emirates
    2012/8/11 15:05:00

    hi, I am a Filipino working in AbuDhabi UAE, I want to visit my girlfriend in Mainland China Beijing, how can I get a tourist visa? what are the requirements? Thank you.

    • Hank :2012/8/11 20:41:00

      You can just apply for a China tourist visa from the China embassy in Abu Dhabi with your residence permit, passport, China visa application form, two-way air tickets, hotel booking and finacial proof.

  • Replybenard amissah,   Ghana
    2012/8/5 23:38:00

    Dear Sir/madam, I am a Ghanaian national and i want to do come to China for business purpose and i want to know if you can help me to get home office invitation since it is my first time of coming to china.If yes, please, how much does the Business invitation letter? How long does it take to issue the invitation ? I would be glad to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Ben

    • Fred :2012/8/6 19:21:00

      if you want to go to China for business purpose, you should ask the Chinese Company that has business relationship with you to provide the invitation letter for you. a travel agency do not have to right to send you an buiness invitation letter.

  • Replyaila,   Philippines
    2012/8/1 2:26:00

    I'm aila. The father of my child is a chinese and he invited us to have visit xiamen, china.and he is the one who will shoulder all our expenses when we get there. Now my question is, do we have a chance to get a tourist visit good for one year?
    please answer my question sooner... thank's and wish you a good fortune..


    • Taylor :2012/8/1 19:36:00

      you have a chance to get the family visit visa valid for one year if you can provide valid documents proving the relationship between your child and her/his father.

    • Ali ( Ghana ) :2012/8/3 1:25:00

      can some one ask them the fees when offering software engineering for me and do they offer classes in English? Thank you all for the support

  • ReplyAli,   Ghana
    2012/7/29 4:11:00

    Well I am a student in Ghana and i would like to travel to china and study I.t .but actually I don't know any I.t school over there.Now do I need to write to the school for them to give me an invitation letter or if i do apply straight away,the visa will be given to me.

    • Frank :2012/7/29 20:08:00

      You have to choose your favorite Chinese school first, and then contact the school to apply for admission. Later, Ask the school to provide you approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW201 or JW202) issued by the Chinese authorized unit. Next, you can apply for the China student visa from the China Embassy in Ghana with your passport, filled China visa application form, diploma of your former study, admission letter and Foreign Student Visa Application Form from the Chinese school.

      I fyou knwo nothing about this, you'd better contact the China embassy directly to get some practical help.

    • Ali ( Ghana ) :2012/7/30 2:42:00

      Can search for the best i.t school in china for me..please do that for me ok.hugs

    • Emily :2012/7/30 19:31:00

      the best should be the Tsinghua University in Beijing.

    • ali ( Ghana ) :2012/7/31 21:43:00

      thank you very much for giving me this kind of university.Let me ask do you know another one whom is not a university but a computer private classes that teach about software engineering.and that they offer certificate?hope to hear from you

    • Rita :2012/8/1 19:27:00

      there are some training institution (like Beida Jade Bird) providing software engineering course, but i'm not sure whether the certificate they offer will be ackonwledged by other countries.

    • Ali ( Ghana ) :2012/8/1 22:19:00

      It seems they do not have website

    • Amy :2012/8/2 20:08:00

      yes, they have official website, but it only has Chinese version.

  • Replylisa andaya,   Saudi Arabia
    2012/7/15 8:33:00

    Hi! My name is lisa a filipino citizen work as a government employee before in POEA I been in beijing china way back 2009. But at present I work as a secretary in King Saud Medical City Riyadh Saudi Arabia a two year contract and I have my first vacation to Philippines on October this year. However, I plan to visit again china and I have already my round trip ticket but i still havve no visa..but i am aware that I can possibly apply directly here in riyadh but my problem was that they asked me a 20thousand sr in my bank account but an fortunately I dont have that amount yet. Now my plan is that since the china embassy issued me visa before i want to appply there again in philippines i will be there on Oct 31 this year. Now my concern was that:
    1. How much should be in my bank account since this is one of the requiremets.
    2. Since I will apply there directly on Nov.2 can you possibly issue me a tourist visa before my flight on November 7.
    3. Is my old visa has an advantage?
    4. Could I possibly get an exact requirments from you since i have just a one week intervals before my flight..im just worry to encounter some problems..since I have only a short time to handle things.Like for example they ask me my 2012 NBI well in fact not have that yet since im presently here in SA.
    Hoping for your immediate reply
    Thank you and regards,
    Ms. Lisa Andaya

    • frank :2012/7/15 19:57:00

      1. Not sure about the exact amount now, but in the past the China embassy in Philippines requires that the applicants must have at lease 100 US dollars per day for their duration in China.
      2. I think so, for it usually takes 4 workign days for the visa officers to process a visa for you if you can provide all the necessary documents.
      3. Yeah, you former China visas on your passport will be helpful for your new China visa application.
      4. You can get the full requirements here at the embassy's official website: http://ph.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw/hzqz/t171818.htm

      The NBI clearance in Riyadh Saudi Arabia may be also required, so you'd better prepare it well in advance.

  • Replysusan,   Philippines
    2012/7/11 19:56:00

    thinking of sidetripping to China from HK. only for a day and comeback again in hk. i obtained chinese visa 5 years ago. do i need to apply for a visa and submit nbi? thanks

    • Abby :2012/7/11 20:08:00

      yes, you need to apply the Chinese visa this time, but the NBI is not necessary.

  • Replyantonniette,   Philippines
    2012/7/9 23:57:00

    hi im antonniette. im from the philippines. i applied for a chinese visa bec we are going to china with my fiance and his family. we already have a ticket. am i granted for a chinese visa? bec im unemployed and i only have my passport and nbi and i dont have bank accounts. my fiance will be my sponsor is it enough to have a chinese visa?

    • Andy :2012/7/10 18:46:00

      i think it is possible for you to get the Chinese visa.

  • ReplyCELIA,   United Kingdom
    2012/7/8 23:44:00


    • James :2012/7/9 19:16:00

      no Celia,
      you don't need to apply the visa for transit in Guangzhou.
      since international passengers stop for transit and stay within the airport for not more than 24 hours are free of transit visa.

  • ReplyChaw,   Philippines
    2012/6/16 18:16:00

    Hello, I was rejected of a visa in 2010 going to netherlands, and now i am applying for a Chinese Visa. I have enoigh money in my bank to support my 8 days travel, lets say its in 6 digits, but I never been employed. My question is that is it still possible for me to get a chinese visa even though i was rejected of the visa going to a different country and me being unemployed would lessen my chances of having chinese visa? Hope u can reply on my querry. Thanks...

    • Frank :2012/6/18 0:02:00

      Nobody can give you an fixed answer for this, since visa officers have the final right to this. You may have a try with all the necessary documents required. Good Luck!

  • ReplyMarjorie,   Qatar
    2012/6/12 13:38:00

    Hello, I am a Filipina living in Qatar. I would like to travel to China in 3 to 4 months to travel with a friend from USA for 25 days. I had an NBI to come to Qatar but I am not in possession of it. I also have no Bank account, but my friend has a relative in China. Please let me know how to proceed.

    Thank you for your help!

    • Sandy :2012/6/12 19:31:00

      Hi Marjorie, since you are living in Qatar now, you can obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy in Qatar, the requirements are:
      1) Original and copy of passport with enough blank visa pages, valid for at least another 6 months.
      (2) Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (download from qa.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw) with one 2×2(in.)-sized passport photo stamped on the the first page.
      (3) All non-Qatari applicants should also submit the following documents:
      a. Supplementary Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (download from qa.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw).
      b. Copy of Qatari visa, valid for at least another 3 months.
      c. Copy of valid Qatar Residence Permit (ID card).
      d. Employment certification from Qatari local company with original company stamp.

  • ReplyGrace Fajardo,   Thailand
    2012/6/10 6:26:00

    Hi, I am from the Philippines, is it possible for me to apply a CHINA VISA from the China Embassy in Bangkok? I am staying here in Thailand for few days and wants to go to China for traveling.

    • David :2012/6/10 18:14:00

      If you don't have the resident permit or work visa in Thailand, I'm afraid it's impossible for you to get a China visa there.

  • Replymy,   Philippines
    2012/6/7 3:30:00

    hello. i would like to ask if what is the minimum money requirement for the bank certificate? and if its OKAY that the bank account i have is from a rural bank.. thank you

    • Terry :2012/6/7 19:34:00

      there is no specific amount of the money, but i heard that the money should at least cover your expenses in China during your trip. you'd better consult the Embassy or a visa agency. i think it is ok for the rural bank.

 First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last