First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last
  • ReplyKyle   Philippines    Oct. 11, 2012 13:26

Hi, Im planning to do an Asian cruise and xiamen is one of the places we will travel, I don't know if I will need a Chinese visa for it? And also Im not the one paying for it, so I'm worried if they will give me a visa.

• Replied by: Lily   Oct. 11, 2012 22:39

yes, you need to apply a Chinese L visa if you plan to visit Xiamen.
      is there someone who will support your trip? if so, you need to provide his/her bank certificate or other documents that prove his/her finicial status.

• Replyking   Ghana    Sep. 27, 2012 08:44

king
    Do I need invitation to visit China as a tourist because I dont know any one there

• Replied by: Vivien   Sep. 27, 2012 19:15

yes, you need to submit the inivation letter.

• Replykingsley   Ghana    Sep. 27, 2012 08:36

Please like to travel to China as a tourist have my spending money, to pay for hotels and other expenses. The question is do I need an invitation cos dont know any one there

• Replied by: Daisy   Sep. 27, 2012 19:11

then you can try to contact a legal travel agency to provide you an invitation letter.
      but most travel agency would not give you the letter for free, so i suggest you book a tour package and then they would give an invitation letter.

• ReplyAilene Mata   Philippines    Sep. 22, 2012 03:11

Hi,I previously had a chinese working/business visa last 2005. Now i am travelling to xiamen and need to apply for a tourist visa. Do I still need to present bank certificate? Ailene

• Replied by: Bobby   Sep. 22, 2012 19:39

Yes, I think so.

• Replychris   Philippines    Sep. 12, 2012 19:34

I am planning to travel to china to attend business and trade shows for 4days and sight seeing for 4days, but I am a bit hesitant now as i am worried about that ADB requirement. My peso savings account has been opened since march 2011 and has only 64k adb but my bank balance since a month ago is higher than 100k so i am thinking if i can include in the bank certificate my dollar savings account, which has been opened since july 2011, but still the adb is lower than 100k when convert to peso. The ADB is only $2100 and my bank balance is more than 100k. Do you think I be approved?

• Replied by: May   Sep. 13, 2012 19:18

i am afraid you can not get the visa. since they require the bank balance over 100k for the last 6 months.

• Replied by: chris ( Philippines )   Sep. 17, 2012 00:41

Hi May. Thank you for your response. I will still try ! :))

• ReplySimon   South Africa    Sep. 14, 2012 08:05

Hello! We traveling with our two little girls from south africa,to china what are the documents do we need to for their visas??
    will be much appreciated to hear from u pretty soon.

Thanks

• Replied by: Taylor   Sep. 14, 2012 19:48

if they have their own passports, you need to apply seperate visas for them, and just their passport, visa application form, passport size photos and round-trip air tickets are enough.
      if they do not have their own passport, their visa will be attached to their parents'.

• Replyannie   Philippines    Sep. 13, 2012 08:37

Hi! I'm Annie. I'm going with my bf (Iranian national) to guangzhou on Oct. for tour purpose. I'm holding a chinese passport but it's issued in Manila and I'm a resident of Manila. Can I still send him an invitation letter? Looking forward to hear from you.Thanks in advance! :)

• Replied by: Amanda   Sep. 13, 2012 19:31

i do not think you can send him the invitation letter, because that should be send by a person living in China.

• Replyrose   Philippines    Sep. 11, 2012 07:19

Hi im currently in the philippines visiting my dads family but im a canadian passport holder. im going to meet my aunt in hongkong and visit her family in china. i have an invitation letter, eticket and my passport. what else should i bring to get a china visa as a tourist? thank you

• Replied by: Andy   Sep. 11, 2012 19:15

the documents you mentioned are enough.

• Replylani   Philippines    Aug. 28, 2012 03:08

I applied for a chinese visa bec i'm planning to join my group there, but unfortunately, the officer declined me bec, i need to show a bank cert with an adb balance of 100k for the past 6months, and i dont have that balance.. i will just stay in china for 4 days... can you please advice me what to do? since i already purchased my ticket. thanks

• Replied by: May   Aug. 28, 2012 18:41

Hi Lani,
      if it is required by the officer in the Chinese Embassy, then you have to provide that, or you will not get your Chinese visa.
      PS. i heard it is not easy for Filipino passport holders to get the Chinese visa recently.

• ReplyEmil   United Arab Emirates    Aug. 11, 2012 15:05

hi, I am a Filipino working in AbuDhabi UAE, I want to visit my girlfriend in Mainland China Beijing, how can I get a tourist visa? what are the requirements? Thank you.

• Replied by: Hank   Aug. 11, 2012 20:41

You can just apply for a China tourist visa from the China embassy in Abu Dhabi with your residence permit, passport, China visa application form, two-way air tickets, hotel booking and finacial proof.

• Replybenard amissah   Ghana    Aug. 05, 2012 23:38

Dear Sir/madam, I am a Ghanaian national and i want to do come to China for business purpose and i want to know if you can help me to get home office invitation since it is my first time of coming to china.If yes, please, how much does the Business invitation letter? How long does it take to issue the invitation ? I would be glad to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Ben

• Replied by: Fred   Aug. 06, 2012 19:21

if you want to go to China for business purpose, you should ask the Chinese Company that has business relationship with you to provide the invitation letter for you. a travel agency do not have to right to send you an buiness invitation letter.

• Replyaila   Philippines    Aug. 01, 2012 02:26

hello,
    I'm aila. The father of my child is a chinese and he invited us to have visit xiamen, china.and he is the one who will shoulder all our expenses when we get there. Now my question is, do we have a chance to get a tourist visit good for one year?
    please answer my question sooner... thank's and wish you a good fortune..

aila

• Replied by: Taylor   Aug. 01, 2012 19:36

you have a chance to get the family visit visa valid for one year if you can provide valid documents proving the relationship between your child and her/his father.

• Replied by: Ali ( Ghana )   Aug. 03, 2012 01:25

can some one ask them the fees when offering software engineering for me and do they offer classes in English? Thank you all for the support

• ReplyAli   Ghana    Jul. 29, 2012 04:11

Well I am a student in Ghana and i would like to travel to china and study I.t .but actually I don't know any I.t school over there.Now do I need to write to the school for them to give me an invitation letter or if i do apply straight away,the visa will be given to me.

• Replied by: Rita   Aug. 01, 2012 19:27

there are some training institution (like Beida Jade Bird) providing software engineering course, but i'm not sure whether the certificate they offer will be ackonwledged by other countries.

• Replied by: Ali ( Ghana )   Aug. 01, 2012 22:19

It seems they do not have website

• Replied by: Amy   Aug. 02, 2012 20:08

yes, they have official website, but it only has Chinese version.

• Replied by: Frank   Jul. 29, 2012 20:08

You have to choose your favorite Chinese school first, and then contact the school to apply for admission. Later, Ask the school to provide you approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW201 or JW202) issued by the Chinese authorized unit. Next, you can apply for the China student visa from the China Embassy in Ghana with your passport, filled China visa application form, diploma of your former study, admission letter and Foreign Student Visa Application Form from the Chinese school.

I fyou knwo nothing about this, you'd better contact the China embassy directly to get some practical help.

• Replied by: Ali ( Ghana )   Jul. 30, 2012 02:42

Can search for the best i.t school in china for me..please do that for me ok.hugs

• Replied by: Emily   Jul. 30, 2012 19:31

the best should be the Tsinghua University in Beijing.

• Replied by: ali ( Ghana )   Jul. 31, 2012 21:43

thank you very much for giving me this kind of university.Let me ask do you know another one whom is not a university but a computer private classes that teach about software engineering.and that they offer certificate?hope to hear from you

• Replylisa andaya   Saudi Arabia    Jul. 15, 2012 08:33

Greetings!
    Hi! My name is lisa a filipino citizen work as a government employee before in POEA I been in beijing china way back 2009. But at present I work as a secretary in King Saud Medical City Riyadh Saudi Arabia a two year contract and I have my first vacation to Philippines on October this year. However, I plan to visit again china and I have already my round trip ticket but i still havve no visa..but i am aware that I can possibly apply directly here in riyadh but my problem was that they asked me a 20thousand sr in my bank account but an fortunately I dont have that amount yet. Now my plan is that since the china embassy issued me visa before i want to appply there again in philippines i will be there on Oct 31 this year. Now my concern was that:
    1. How much should be in my bank account since this is one of the requiremets.
    2. Since I will apply there directly on Nov.2 can you possibly issue me a tourist visa before my flight on November 7.
    3. Is my old visa has an advantage?
    4. Could I possibly get an exact requirments from you since i have just a one week intervals before my flight..im just worry to encounter some problems..since I have only a short time to handle things.Like for example they ask me my 2012 NBI well in fact not have that yet since im presently here in SA.
    Hoping for your immediate reply
    Ms. Lisa Andaya

• Replied by: frank   Jul. 15, 2012 19:57

1. Not sure about the exact amount now, but in the past the China embassy in Philippines requires that the applicants must have at lease 100 US dollars per day for their duration in China.
      2. I think so, for it usually takes 4 workign days for the visa officers to process a visa for you if you can provide all the necessary documents.
      3. Yeah, you former China visas on your passport will be helpful for your new China visa application.
      4. You can get the full requirements here at the embassy's official website: http://ph.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw/hzqz/t171818.htm

The NBI clearance in Riyadh Saudi Arabia may be also required, so you'd better prepare it well in advance.

• Replysusan   Philippines    Jul. 11, 2012 19:56

thinking of sidetripping to China from HK. only for a day and comeback again in hk. i obtained chinese visa 5 years ago. do i need to apply for a visa and submit nbi? thanks

• Replied by: Abby   Jul. 11, 2012 20:08

yes, you need to apply the Chinese visa this time, but the NBI is not necessary.

• Replyantonniette   Philippines    Jul. 09, 2012 23:57

hi im antonniette. im from the philippines. i applied for a chinese visa bec we are going to china with my fiance and his family. we already have a ticket. am i granted for a chinese visa? bec im unemployed and i only have my passport and nbi and i dont have bank accounts. my fiance will be my sponsor is it enough to have a chinese visa?

• Replied by: Andy   Jul. 10, 2012 18:46

i think it is possible for you to get the Chinese visa.

• ReplyCELIA   United Kingdom    Jul. 08, 2012 23:44

GOING TO Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport FOR ONLY 17 HRSWED 14TH NOV 2012 6AM TO MID NIGHTSAT 8TH DEC 2012 6AM TO MID NIGHTHOTEL OPP AIRPORT!! NEED VISA??DO I NEED VISA - HOW MUCH ETC

• Replied by: James   Jul. 09, 2012 19:16

no Celia,
      you don't need to apply the visa for transit in Guangzhou.
      since international passengers stop for transit and stay within the airport for not more than 24 hours are free of transit visa.

• ReplyChaw   Philippines    Jun. 16, 2012 18:16

Hello, I was rejected of a visa in 2010 going to netherlands, and now i am applying for a Chinese Visa. I have enoigh money in my bank to support my 8 days travel, lets say its in 6 digits, but I never been employed. My question is that is it still possible for me to get a chinese visa even though i was rejected of the visa going to a different country and me being unemployed would lessen my chances of having chinese visa? Hope u can reply on my querry. Thanks...

• Replied by: Frank   Jun. 18, 2012 00:02

Nobody can give you an fixed answer for this, since visa officers have the final right to this. You may have a try with all the necessary documents required. Good Luck!

• ReplyMarjorie   Qatar    Jun. 12, 2012 13:38

Hello, I am a Filipina living in Qatar. I would like to travel to China in 3 to 4 months to travel with a friend from USA for 25 days. I had an NBI to come to Qatar but I am not in possession of it. I also have no Bank account, but my friend has a relative in China. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you for your help!

• Replied by: Sandy   Jun. 12, 2012 19:31

Hi Marjorie, since you are living in Qatar now, you can obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy in Qatar, the requirements are:
      1) Original and copy of passport with enough blank visa pages, valid for at least another 6 months.
      (2) Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (download from qa.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw) with one 2×2(in.)-sized passport photo stamped on the the first page.
      (3) All non-Qatari applicants should also submit the following documents:
      a. Supplementary Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China (download from qa.china-embassy.org/eng/lsfw).
      b. Copy of Qatari visa, valid for at least another 3 months.
      c. Copy of valid Qatar Residence Permit (ID card).
      d. Employment certification from Qatari local company with original company stamp.

• ReplyGrace Fajardo   Thailand    Jun. 10, 2012 06:26

Hi, I am from the Philippines, is it possible for me to apply a CHINA VISA from the China Embassy in Bangkok? I am staying here in Thailand for few days and wants to go to China for traveling.

• Replied by: David   Jun. 10, 2012 18:14

If you don't have the resident permit or work visa in Thailand, I'm afraid it's impossible for you to get a China visa there.

First   Previous    2    3    4    5    6    Next  Last