First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last
  • ReplyIrene   Philippines    Nov. 21, 2012 04:20

Hi

I have an invitation letter from a Chinese travel agency, I have booked tickets and hotel vouchers are already with me. I read that invitation from a travel agency is enough so that I do not need to present bank statements and ITR. Is this correct? Also, I just recently resigned from work. Would this affect my application?

• Replied by: John   Feb. 21, 2013 18:49

Where did you get the letter from the authorised travel agent? I can't find one. I am trying to get a visa for my GF to come to China with me.

• Replied by: david   Nov. 21, 2012 18:10

yes, it is correct.
      you'd better prepare all the required documents,or it will influence your application.

• Replyeric mensah    Feb. 08, 2013 13:09

am applying for a students visa, i already have the necessary documents and the jw202 as well. but my statements of accounts is from a rural bank. i hope the embassy will accept it ???

• Replied by: Joice   Feb. 16, 2013 01:24

you'd better consult a travel agency or a visa agency before submit your documents.

• Replym    Feb. 06, 2013 02:18

I am an Irish national but just a tourist to the Philippines, and want to get a 6 month mulch-entry tourist visa to China. Is it possible, or am I restricted to a 1 month tourist visa...or alternatively, can I apply for a Z-visa in Manilla (since i have an invitation of employment).M

• Replydidi    Feb. 01, 2013 00:38

Hi, My boyfriend is starting to work in China this Feb 2013 and he has a contract and permit to work there until Dec 2014.My boyfriend and I have a 9 month old son , we plan to join him later this summer when he turns 1 yr old. What do I need to submit to apply for a tourist visa? We also thought that traveling with me (bf) and my son would be better than going there alone. Pls advise. Thanks.

• ReplyAnjz    Jan. 23, 2013 01:04

hi..i would like to ask if i need to secure an affidavit of support on my 10 day tour in hongkong? or an invitation letter from her will do? i'll be staying with my auntie in her employer's house for the duration of my stay.

• Replied by: Cathy   Jan. 23, 2013 17:42

an invitation letter from her wiil do.

• ReplyDonna    Jan. 14, 2013 19:12

I'm an airline employee coming to China for 72 hrs in March. Can I obtain the new 72 hr visa? We are standby in and out of Bejing. Also I have a 12year old daugfhter travelling with me. Does she need an individual visa?

• Replied by: Lisa   Jan. 14, 2013 19:27

what is your nationality? Beijing is now visa-free for 72 hours to visitors from 45 countries if they hold connecting air tickets departing from Beijing.

• Replyresident in Dubai    Jan. 11, 2013 19:35

I need to know how to get an invitation letter from china for a visit visa requirement.Thanks

• Replied by: Tina   Jan. 11, 2013 19:46

the invitation letter should come from an official unite, authoriized travel agency, a Chinese citizen (your friend or relative).

• ReplySue    Jan. 06, 2013 19:29

I am a us passport holder. Can I apply china visa from Manila?Planning to visit Shanghai for4 days and back to Manila again,Thanks

• Replied by: Kate   Jan. 07, 2013 18:11

yes, you can. but you need to provide the valid visa or residence permit in the Philippines.

• ReplyJona    Jan. 05, 2013 06:14

Hi I am from Philippines, me and my boyfriend is planning to go to Hongkong this Feb 5-19 and we are still waiting for my uncle's invitation letter. Do we still need to wait for it? Or we can proceed and stay in HK for 14days without the invitation letter? What documents we'll be needing? I NEED YOUR HELP :(

• Replied by: Kevin   Jan. 05, 2013 18:01

I think your uncle's invitation letter is not that necessary. You may enter and stay in Hk for 14 days with your valid visa, two-way air tickets, hotel booking in Hk and bank statement of enough money to cover your duration there.

• Replyej   Philippines    Jan. 03, 2013 20:34

Hi, i am a filipino citezen..i got a business visa and a working visa last year.. (not first timer) i want to apply tourist visa to shanghai..to visit my boy friend he is Irish citizen..but my bank statement is not enough.. but he will shoulder all my expenses if i am in china already.. can invitation letter work? that he will shoulder everything? without my bank statement? badly need to know.. pls.. can anyone email me... ejd_cadayong@yahoo.com

thanks happy new year..

• Replied by: Richard   Jan. 04, 2013 18:58

yes, an invitation letter from your boyfriend works.
      the bank statement is only required for the first time Chinese visa applicants.
      good luck and have a nice trip!

• Replied by: ej   Jan. 05, 2013 03:45

Hi again.. pls tell me what requirements do i need if i am not first timer for a tourist visa... pls thank you..

• Replied by: George   Jan. 05, 2013 17:59

You need to provide your valid passport, filled application form, two-way air ticket, invitation letter from your boy friend and copies of his Chinese residence permit and passport.

• Replynathan   Philippines    Dec. 06, 2012 16:55

Hi!
    I purchased two round trip tickets to China: Mla-Xiamen for January 2013 and mla-shanghai for August 2013. Last October though my bank account got accidentally closed so I opened a new one just two months ago. I have more than 100k in my account. I noticed that they are very strict now with the ADB of accounts. Is it possible for my mother to sponsor me instead? Her bank account has been around since 2003. She's not going with me on the trips and she is in the Philippines. I mean can a parent sponsor me even if I am employed and not a student? I will still bring my bank certificate and my mom's bank certificate. What do you think is my chance of getting a visa? i've been travelling alot in southeast asia and korea will that help? Thanks and more poewer!

• Replied by: James   Dec. 06, 2012 18:44

i think it is ok that your mother sponsor your trip. and there is chance for you to get the visa. just have a try!

• Replied by: mark ( Philippines )   Dec. 10, 2012 12:18

hi nathan,
      have you tried applying for the visa again with your mom's sponsorship? please please send me an email jhonas_187@yahoo.com. i badly need to know. i have the same problem here. btw, should i provide birth cert as well as a proof of relationship? thank you very much in advance. - mark

• Replied by: nathan ( Philippines )   Dec. 18, 2012 19:07

I'll be trying next week. wish me luck

• Replyiftikhar ahmad   India    Dec. 16, 2012 05:38

I AM INDIAN I WANT Chinses visa

• Replied by: Dick   Dec. 16, 2012 18:53

Please take your valid passport, a filled application form, one recent-take passport standard photo, two-way air ticket, hotel booking in China and bank statement to the local embassy or consulate to apply for it.

• Replydivine andres   China    Dec. 09, 2012 02:32

hi im divine im here in china,and i want my boyfriend to.visit me here what are those requirements he needs to take a tourist visa?

• Replied by: Melody   Dec. 09, 2012 17:58

Your Bf needs to provide his passport, a fulfilled application form, a photo that is taken recently, two-way air ticket, invitation letter from you, and copy of your passport and residence permit in China.

• Replypat brierre   United States    Dec. 06, 2012 11:49

do both parents need to be present to obtain a visa for there 20 year old son to travel to china as a tourist or student? i heard this is a new law.

• Replied by: Hebe   Dec. 06, 2012 18:43

i haven't heard it yet.

• ReplyDana   Philippines    Dec. 01, 2012 04:31

hi, im Dana, my family and my sister's family have booked our round trip ticket thru Cebupacific airlines to visit Xiamen, China on December 17-19,2012...we have booked our hotel reservation too...do we need to secure tourist visa? thanks

• Replied by: Victor   Dec. 01, 2012 17:44

Yes, of course.

• Replyjoy   Philippines    Nov. 20, 2012 08:18

hi just wanted to ask if what kind of invitation letter i need? i have a friend in beijing and he's asking me to visit him. He's asking how to do that invitation letter.

• Replied by: Richard   Nov. 20, 2012 17:10

the invitation letter can be write by pen or printed out with the autograph of inviter. it can be faxed, posted by letter or scaned, but can not be email.
      an invitation letter should include the names and address of inviter and invitee, and their relationship. the purpose and how long the invitee going to stay in China. whether the inviter will prodive accommodation or travel expense for the invitee.
      it is very easy to find samples online.

• Replyjeffrey   Philippines    Nov. 05, 2012 04:27

hello im from philippine ,and planning to go macau for tourist , im ex-abroad from saudi. i would like to know if i need a bank account for tourist ,thank you

• Replied by: Babara   Nov. 05, 2012 17:32

yes, a bank certificate is asked to show, but you will also be required to show the pocket money which can cover your expense in Macau.

• Replyjenny fuster   Philippines    Oct. 29, 2012 22:40

hi im jenny,,philippines,,my sister wants me to visit her in Hongkong,,,i would like to ask if what are the requirements in appying a tourist visa in hongkong???thanks AND MORE POWER!!

• Replied by: Sally   Oct. 30, 2012 19:24

Hi Jenny,
      Filipino passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days, so you do not need to apply the visa for hong Kong if your trip is less than 14 days.

• ReplyMeghan   United States    Oct. 22, 2012 12:37

My boyfriend and I are US citizens. My boyfriend is in China for 6 months on a tourist visa. I just bought plane tickets to visit him and I will be staying in his apartment for the duration of my trip. Do I need to get a letter of invitation from him? Is he even allowed to write me a letter of invitation since he is also a US citizen?

• Replied by: Andy   Oct. 22, 2012 20:21

yes, you can ask him to write an invitation letter for you.

• ReplyPeter   Philippines    Oct. 17, 2012 08:25

Hi, I am a student and my dad is sponsoring my trip. However my dad has no ITR.
    I made a joint affidavit of support saying that both my mom and dad will support my trip. Is it possible that I submit my dad's bank cert and my mom's ITR? btw, do i still need to submit my parents' employment/business cert? thank you.

• Replied by: Amanda   Oct. 17, 2012 19:00

hi Peter, where do you plan to visit? what visa are you going to apply?

• Replied by: Peter ( Philippines )   Oct. 18, 2012 07:45

Hey amanda! Peter here. Im going to beijing with my friends. Just wanna ask if its okay to submit mixed requirements of my parents. THats what I did in korea. Obviously getting a chinse visa is much harder than SK.

• Replied by: Amanda   Oct. 18, 2012 18:56

yes, it is not that easy to get a Chinses visa. i think you can have a try, since it worked when applying a SK visa.

First   Previous    1    2    3    4    5    Next  Last