Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyBillie    Dec. 15, 2013 05:32

    Hi, I have a question. My friend and I will be visiting China next month. We're about to apply for our visa. I'll be sponsoring this trip for me and my friend. Would my bank statements be sufficient to prove that I'll be paying for all our expenses? Would this be honored in our visa application? we have already hotel reservations and return tickets. Please advise us

    • Replied by: Kate   Dec. 15, 2013 17:34

      Where are you from? what is your nationality? visitors from some countries are exempt from China visa. if you are required to apply one, the requirement may be different for visitors from different countries.

  • ReplyKayce    Oct. 13, 2013 06:53

    Hi! My boyfriend is working in Sanya, Hainan as a drummer. He left last September. I'm planning to visit him on December to join him for Christmas. My problem is i don't have bank acct. What should i do? Thank you.

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Oct. 13, 2013 20:52

      your parents' bank account or that from a sponsor will do.

  • ReplyKaidee    Sep. 13, 2013 09:33

    Hi, I'm Kai dee, I'm from Philippines and I have a boyfriend in China and he was inviting me to come over in their province because his younger sister will get married, and gonna stay in there for 30days. He has given me the invitation letter, same with the bank account statement cos he is the one who will sponsor my trip, but then the Chinese Consulate in my country asking me about my Parent's bank statement, what should I do My parents doesn't have it? And is a picture of my boyfriend and I is required? thank you for your kind response in advance.

    • Replied by: Hebe   Sep. 15, 2013 19:08

      if he is going to sponsor your trip, it is ok to provide his bank account. a picture is not required.

  • Replymarie    Jul. 22, 2013 00:11

    hi there..im marie from philippines.i have a problem.me and my boyfriend is planning to go to china this coming october and when i went to chinese embassy here in cebu i just found out that one of the requirements is bank statement account and i dont have this.my question is ,Is it possible they will grant me the visa??feeling disappointed here.

    • Replied by: Emma   Jul. 22, 2013 19:31

      it will be Ok if your boyfriend have a bank statement account, as you are going to visit China together. but remember that the hotel reservation should include both of your names.

  • ReplyGuddi    Jul. 06, 2013 23:26

    Can someone help me? I am an indian of 19 years of age. For the visa application to China they have asked for a bank statement of 6 months and IT papers. However my bank account is only a week old and I am a student so where will the IT papers come from?! Moreover my mother has a income tax exemption.

    • Replied by: Hebe   Jul. 08, 2013 19:26

      the bank statement and IT papers can be your parents' if they are your sponsor of this trip.

  • Replyanna maree    May. 30, 2013 06:18

    gooiing to beijing in october,australian passport holders living in indonesia, do we need to show certain amount of money in bank accts to get visas in jakarta( tourist) mine is for 1 month my sons for 10 days. thanks.

    • Replied by: Linda   May. 30, 2013 18:44

      it is not included in the basic documents, but the visa officer have the right to ask you to provide any documents that he/she think necessary.

  • ReplyChocoly    May. 27, 2013 19:09

    Hi, this is my second year in China and my visa expires in July as I'll be graduating from school. But I wish to spend the August month here and achieve something I've been waiting for. My school is unable to give me the one month extension. The only way out now is a tourist visa. Please, how do I go about it?

    • Replied by: Bonnie   May. 27, 2013 19:31

      you can consult the exit and entry department of local public security bureau, or a travel agency. another option is to apply the Chinese touris visa in hong Kong.

  • Replymedelyn cagas    May. 12, 2013 06:18

    Hi I'm from philippine and recently working in KSA ..I'm going home for vacation this coming june and my employer is planning to go to china during my vacation.. he wants to meet me in philippine and take with him to china..my question is do I need to apply a chinese visa?or can my employer just can send me invitaion letter?.. Thanks

    • Replied by: Bonnie   May. 13, 2013 20:26

      yes, you need to apply a Chinese visa.

  • Replyisaac tettey quaye    May. 12, 2013 04:14

    hello am from Ghana and willing to visit china for 2months . do i need an invitation letter authourized from the china bureau or the one am visiting.

    • Replied by: Nina   May. 13, 2013 20:24

      yes, an invitation letter is required when applying the Chinese visa.

  • ReplyMa carmencita a inofre    May. 05, 2013 13:58

    Hi, I'm here in hongkong, I had a china visa already, and I have use..is it possible for me to apply here in hongkong? Thanks and have a nice day

    • Replied by: July   May. 09, 2013 19:41

      yes, it is possible for you to apply a visa for Mainland China.

  • ReplyLmn    Apr. 23, 2013 11:54

    Hi my bf is doing his mbbs from china(Tianjin ) he s an indian n he wanted me to visit him so can he send me an invitation letter and if so how ? He doesn't know how to do it ..n he has his own apartment n china ... Please help n thanks

    • Replied by: Nancy   Apr. 23, 2013 18:35

      the invitation letter can be a written or typed one with the signature of your bf, and it can be faxed or posted to you, or a scanning one, but can not be an email. the letter should include the names of you and your bf, the addresses of both of you, the relationship of you two, your purpose of visiting China, period of your stay, and whether he will shoulder your expenses and provide you accommodation in China. there are samples of invitation letter on the internet.

  • ReplyKelly    Apr. 23, 2013 11:40

    I wanted to apply for a Chinese visa but my bank Ac.'s name n my passport name doesn't match so is it possible to obtain a visa without a bank statement ....if not then is there any other way ..please help ...I wanted to visit my bf in August ...

    • Replied by: Tom   Apr. 23, 2013 18:14

      then you can ask your bf to write an invitation letter for you and states that he will shoulder all of your expenses in China.

  • ReplyAnthony    Apr. 15, 2013 00:27

    Hi im Anthony, from the philippines.ill be applying Business visa 3 months with multiple entry. Do i still need to present ADB of account and itr even i have a company invitation letter from chinese comapany in china and invitation letter duly from authorized unit? The company in china will not sponsor me. I will sholder all my expenses like air fare and accomodation in china. I dont have ADB of account and itr and im a fresh graduate. Can my parents sponsor me?Thanks and regards,anthony.babierra@yahoo.com

    • Replied by: Olivia   Apr. 15, 2013 20:15

      since you have the invitation letter duly from authorized unit, you do not need the ADB of account and ITR.

    • Replied by: Anthony   Apr. 16, 2013 21:21

      Hey its me again, the company failed to apply me a invitation from authorized unit, can the invitation letter from the chinese company can support my visa application?

    • Replied by: Bonnie   Apr. 17, 2013 18:40

      im afraid the invitation letter from the company does not work.

    • Replied by: Anthony   Apr. 17, 2013 18:43

      The company is based in HK and they will base in in SZ. How can the company based in hk apply for the invitation letter duly from authorized unit for business visa?

    • Replied by: David   Apr. 18, 2013 18:21

      usually it can be an invitation letter offerred by the company and then confirmed or approved by the competent authorities.

  • ReplyArvin    Mar. 27, 2013 09:09

    Hello. I find your page very useful. Thanks for the information. I just have a question, however. I and my two other friends are planning to visit Shenzhen for at least a day (not exceeding 24 hours) from Hong Kong. I know for a fact that we need a Chinese Visa to enter the province. I just would like to confirm if applying through a travel agency will somehow aid us from avoiding the ‘bank statement’ part of the requirements? Also, if we need a ‘show money’, how much specifically do we need to show? Do you have any idea of the minimum amount required for a bank statement? In addition, it’s a BANK STATEMENT and not a BANK CERTIFICATE, am I correct?Thanks in advance for your reply. We would appreciate your tips.Arvin

    • Replied by: Frank   Apr. 01, 2013 19:32

      if you go to Shenzhen from Hong Kong, then i suggest that you book a tour or consult a travel agency in Hong Kong, then you will not need to apply the visa to Hong Kong, and no bank statement or show money will be required.

  • Replyrose    Mar. 18, 2013 22:24

    not my first time in china... what are the requirements i will need to visit my boy friend?i want to bring our son too.. please help... and also i need to know if my boy friend will make invitation letter does the embassy in shanghai needs to authorize it? without a travel agency? help me pls.. ej from philippines

    • Replied by: Bill   Mar. 19, 2013 19:27

      yes, the invitation letter need to be authorized by the embassy.

  • Replyjoy    Mar. 18, 2013 22:15

    Good day..i am planning to travel in china for 28 days in august to visit my fiance and our son he is a German citizen and we are both filipino holder... what requirements we will need? should i apply application form for my infant son too? i have visa Z visa last 2011 and visa F... planning to apply visa L... do i need bank statement as well? i will have invitation letter too... my fiance will cover our cost of living while we are in china... please help...thank you joy

    • Replied by: Judy   Mar. 19, 2013 19:25

      you need to prepare your valid passport, a fully complete visa application form with your recently taken passport size photo, the invitation letter attach your fiance' personal ID copy, and your previous Chinese Visa . since you have applied China visa, you should be clear about the procedures. for detailed information, please consult the Chinese Embassy.

  • ReplyMitch   Philippines    Oct. 04, 2012 07:57

    Hi! Im from the philippines! I would just like to ask some concern regarding visa application for china. I dont have an itr form coming from bir. I can only provide a bank statement, passport Is it possible for me to still obtain a chinese visa? Its my first time to go to china.

    • Replied by: Bea   Mar. 11, 2013 22:34

      Hi Mitch! I read your query here. I just want to ask if you were being approved on your application without showing the Bank Statement, BIR and just showing the Invitation Letter from the Authorized travel Agency in China. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks po! Godbless

    • Replied by: Della   Oct. 08, 2012 00:39

      as this is your first time to China, you must submit BIR-stamped income tax return form,bank certiifcate, statement for recent 6 months and original bank receipt. If you are a student, please provide student ID, sponsorship letter and sponsor's bank statement. If you have the Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by Authorized Travel Agency in China, you do not need to submit income tax return form and bank certiifcate, statement.

  • ReplyBeatrice Mac    Mar. 10, 2013 03:51

    Hi, I just want to ask if you happened to know a valid travel agency where I can get an invitation for my China tour? thanks!

    • Replied by: Lily   Mar. 11, 2013 20:38

      as far as i know, a travel agency usually does not provide invitation letter unless you book a tour from the agency.

  • ReplyMarissa Nones    Feb. 28, 2013 07:30

    Good Day, Can I still enter China with my residence permit to expire in one month's time? Plus it's in my old passport since I got a new passport now.

    • Replied by: Cathy   Feb. 28, 2013 17:49

      you mean you are holding a temperary residence permit?if yes, you can enter China. you need to take your old passport with you.

    • Replied by: Marissa Nones   Feb. 28, 2013 21:01

      Cathy,Thank you very much for answering my question. I sincerely appreciate it.

  • ReplyJoshua    Feb. 26, 2013 00:13

    I am American on business visa in china for almost two years now. My wife is filipina. I want her to stay with me here for the next few years without having to go home and all the hassle of Philippine immigration. It's bad. Can you recommend and agent to help with her residence or business visa. The last quotes I got are completely crazy. Some around 20,000 rmb for her visa. Thanks

 First  Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last