Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    8    9    10    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyvilma loreto santos   Hong Kong, China    Sep. 06, 2009 03:15

    i want to bring my son 1 1/2 year here in hongkong with my sister inlaw for 1 month do i need to apply a visa for them? if yes what kind of visa do i need to apply? can i apply the visa here or in manila? thank you and more power

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 08, 2009 01:16

      Sorry, we are not sure about this question. You may resort to the official website of Hong Kong SAR government at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1.

  • ReplyPeng Ch    Sep. 01, 2009 10:43

    I holding a multi-entry visa going to expire on the october 2009. Can i travel to China with this Visa which still valid for another month?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 01, 2009 21:46

      You can stay in China till the expiration date of your multi-entry visa.

  • ReplyPhyo Kyaw Oo   Myanmar    Aug. 19, 2009 09:03

    Hi i am from Myanmar and holding myanmar passport and i am working in Bhutan. May i ask can i apply chinese visa in Bangkok, Thailand? How long it will take in Bangkok? When i have chinese visa i wll trvelling to Benjin and then to HK and macau. How it will work?


    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Aug. 19, 2009 20:12

      Thanks for your inquiry.

      You can apply for a China Visa in Bangkok, Thailand. Also you need to apply for a Hong Kong Visa as well as a Macau Visa if you want to enter these two regions. You may apply these visas from China Embassy to Thailand. Here is a page from its official website for your reference: http://www.chinaembassy.or.th/eng/lsfw/qzxk/.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • ReplyRavi Babu   United Arab Emirates    Aug. 02, 2009 06:14

    How will I get the china (macau) visa for Nepalies?

  • Replyann stacey   Philippines    Jul. 18, 2009 08:48

    may i know what are the requirements for independent visa? thanks in advance!

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 20, 2009 20:00

      Sorry. We have no idea about independent visa. Do you mean 'dependent visa' and where do you want to go?

  • ReplyGreg   United States    Jul. 10, 2009 18:38

    I am a Canadian Citizen Living in the US. Can I still apply at a Consulate in the US?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 10, 2009 22:06

      Yes. You can apply for a China visa from the local Chinese consulate.

  • Replyannabelle   Philippines    Jul. 02, 2009 10:48

    i want to visit to china this month for 7 days. how much will be cost of visa? and what is the requirements?

    thank you

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 03, 2009 04:50

      Thanks for inquiry.
      We are sorry that we are not sure about your question. You may check it out through the webstie of China Embassy to Philippines at http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/ce/ceph/eng/.

  • ReplyAHMED A. QEDRAH   Canada    May. 01, 2009 08:30

    this month i like to go china can I visit Macau without visa

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 03, 2009 21:23

      Should you a Canadian passport holder, you do not need a Macau Visa.

  • ReplyShane   China    Feb. 23, 2009 19:25

    Hi juliet ranola,
    How many memembers are there in your family? At least 6 people can constitute a tour group and apply a group visa. Usually, only travel agencies are qualified to apply for’group visa”. BTW, Philippine passport holders can have visa-free access to HK and stay up to 14 days. The processing of your application for HK may take four weeks provided that your application should be approved the Immigrant Department Of Hong Kong.If your application is not delivered to the Immigrant Department, it takes four working days to handle your application.

  • Replyjuliet ranola   Philippines    Feb. 23, 2009 18:19

    My family want to have a visit hongkong this coming summer , and want also to go to macau; what type of visa we will apply group or individual? how much will be the cost of visa and how many days will be given to us.

 First   Previous    8    9    10    Next  Last