Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyLoida G. Cruz   Philippines    May. 17, 2011 03:11

    My name is Loida Cruz, we have a travel agency here in the Philippines, we have a Korean client here in the Philippines and she wants to go to China, is it possible that she applies a visa from here Philippines to China? What are the requirements? and fees? Thank you

    • Replied by: Ashley   May. 17, 2011 23:09

      yes, it is possible. she can apply the Chinese Visa in the Chinese Embassy in Philippines.
      you could find the detailed information here:

  • ReplyMary Ann Espilan   Philippines    May. 10, 2011 11:12

    I'm Mary Ann from the Philippines, and I plan to visit china, what is the average working days of a tourist visa and how much in philippine cuurency, thanks

    • Replied by: Gabby   May. 10, 2011 22:54

      usually five working days, but you are suggested to apply it one month in advance.
      it costs 1400 peso.

  • Replymailor   China    Apr. 17, 2011 19:14

    hi,my son is going to china in june to visit some family,where can i go to apply for a visa.i live in st.paul, mn.

    • Replied by: Helen   Apr. 17, 2011 23:32

      hi, you need to go the Chinese Consulate in Chicago.
      here is the official website

  • Replyk.arun prakash   India    Mar. 18, 2011 21:11

    i am going to hongcong for a period of 4 days on march 2011,what type of visa should i apply? for only four days visa is must ha?i am defence servent of govt of india, min of defence.i am in confuce now please clear my doubt as soon as possible

    • Replied by: Matheuw   Mar. 20, 2011 02:31

      India passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. so if you only stay in Hong Kong for 4 days, you don't need a Hong Kong Visa. just make sure your passport is valid and at least 44 days before expire.

  • Replyrachelle   Philippines    Feb. 08, 2011 00:16

    What if i had a working visa to korea then i want to go china for visiting, how about that?

    • Replied by: Elva   Feb. 08, 2011 21:21

      you neet to apply the Chinese Visa for your visit in China.

  • ReplyAna Wong   Philippines    Jan. 20, 2011 04:30

    I want to know if my children can apply for a chinese passport. I am a Filipino citizen but their father is a chinese national?

    • Replied by: carlos   Jan. 20, 2011 20:50

      I think it's hard, but you may contact the China Embassy in Philippines for help.

  • Replynasser   United Arab Emirates    Dec. 11, 2010 02:41

    am omani and i want to visit china next week do i hv to apply for visa i will stay in china maximum 13 days

    • Replied by: Sany   Dec. 11, 2010 22:31

      yes, you need to apply the Chinese visa for your visit.
      you can go to the Chinese Embassy in your country for the visa application. but i think you may need to reschedule your visit, coz' it is far from enough to obtain a visa in only one week, it usually take about one month.
      good luck.

  • ReplyTess   Philippines    Nov. 15, 2010 15:48

    Hi I am Tess and i am here in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania,africa and i am having a vacation and i plan to go to china, Is it possible for me to apply a tourist visa here? and what are the requirements?


    • Replied by: Taylor   Nov. 15, 2010 21:43

      you can go the Chinese Embassy in Tanzania, which is located at NO.2 Kajificheni close, TOURE Drive,Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Telepone:255-22-2668063
      the basic requirements is
      1. your original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application,
      2. a completely filled out visa application form which you can download from the official website of Chineses Embassy in Tanzania,
      3. a recently taken 2*2 inch photo,
      4. hotel booking and ticket booking in China, bank statement in Tanzania.
      5. if you a non-Tanzanian citizen, you shall provide documents valid for at least 6 months that entitles you to reside for an extended period of time in Tanzania, such as the Resident Permit (together with their copies),
      6. if you are just a visitor in Tanzania, you need to go back to your country to apply the Chinese Visa.

  • ReplyGINA CRUZ   Philippines    Oct. 31, 2010 14:25

    HELLO..just want to ask i plan to visit China COUNTRY..IM FROM PHILIPPINES...HOW TO GET VISA FROM CHINA..THANK YOU

    • Replied by: Sera   Oct. 31, 2010 21:37

      hi Gina,
      you'd better apply the visa for Mainland China in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go to China. or you can apply it in HK.

  • ReplyVioleta Ko   Philippines    Oct. 13, 2010 22:20

    I'm waiting for my 3 months visa to Hongkong to visit and take care of my 96 year old father,a permanent resident of HK and have an entry permit to China.It will be my second visa application to Hk. My father wants to go to China on Dec and will stay there for 12 days but he wants me to accompany him to China. We will be staying in his grandson's house in China.What do I need to apply for a visa to China? Do I have to get an invitation letter from my relative in China?

    • Replied by: Hellen   Oct. 14, 2010 21:11

      i think it would be better if you have your relatives invitation letter. as for the documents, you may refer to the 'Documnents Requirements' on this very page.

  • ReplyJessebell Paningbatan   Philippines    Oct. 11, 2010 22:32

    my working visa is cancelled in macau oct 15 is it possible to exit in china..to have more days to stay in macau because i have to settle down all my credit in macau

    • Replied by: Vivian   Oct. 12, 2010 21:16

      if you want to go Mainland China, you need to apply visa for mainland China, so i don't think it is possible.

  • ReplyVen Sunil Barua    Sep. 07, 2010 00:42

    Can i Collect macao visa from china embassy in bangkok?

    • Replied by: June   Sep. 07, 2010 22:23

      yes, you can.

  • ReplyVen. Sunil Barua   Bangladesh    Sep. 07, 2010 00:35

    I am Bangladeshi National residence in Thailand. How can i visited to Bangkok-Macao-Shanghai-Honghong- Bangkok?

    • Replied by: Angela   Sep. 07, 2010 22:15

      you need to apply Macau visa, HK Visa and China mainland visa if you want to travel all by yourself. but you can also enquire a local travel agency.

  • Replysteffia lao   Philippines    Aug. 25, 2010 01:55

    hi,i am planning to to visit hk because i want to see and get more know about his business in hk.he is a hk national and he have his own business in west kowloon and zhenshen,china.i dont know how to do and how to apply for the visa.Im holding a taiwan passport.i am a neuturelized born in phil my father is a chinese from fookien province and my mom is is a fil.I am not a dual citizen,so im not holding any phil passport.my problem is im now in taiwan because i am touring and this november i will go back in philippines and stay tiogether with my children.last month i went to macau and i tried to go to hk but they say i still need a entry permit to go there.while in macau they advice to go to CTS MACAu but they say i cant get the permit bec i do not have taiwan id.actually i really do not have taiwan id bec im not a taiwanese or a im not yet a taiwan citizen yet but i only have taiwan passport bec im recognized by taiwan.so many people have the same case like me as what they call chinese oversea.so bec of this we cannot travel to go see hk and china.

    • Replied by: Sera   Aug. 25, 2010 21:18

      Technically, if you are a Philippines passport holder, you are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply a HK visa. if you are a Taiwanese, you just need to apply a permit. but your situation is really complicated. i advise you consult the Immigration Department of HK, here is the official website http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm

    • Replied by: steffie   Aug. 26, 2010 12:39

      i want to know where will i apply or ask the permit.i am now in taiwan any i dont know where to ask for assitance.,or do i need now to go back again in phil to apply.if im in phil now i should go to china embassy.

    • Replied by: Sera   Aug. 28, 2010 21:45

      you can consult the Immigration Department of HK, either by telephone or by e-mails.

  • Replysteffie    Aug. 26, 2010 12:43

    i am now in taiwan if i want to travel in Hk where do i need to apply for the permit.any agencies or consultancy office here?

  • Replymaui   Philippines    Jun. 21, 2010 07:05

    I am planning to go to Macau this firstweek of July but I want to go also ot China for a day trip. would it be possible to obtain a China visa in Macau? if yes, where could I process it.

    • Replied by: Lily   Jun. 21, 2010 19:32

      i think you'd better apply a China Visa in your country before you come to China, so that trip will not be influenced.

  • Replyjennifer   Philippines    Jun. 16, 2010 23:08

    hi, i received a notification of my post being replied to but i don't see it anywhere...any technical problems in this regard? i would really appreciate the reply being emailed to me, if it's not much to ask :) just desperately out of time. thanks!

  • Replyjennifer   Philippines    Jun. 16, 2010 06:16

    i am traveling with a group of 5 supposedly for china. we are currently waiting for our individual visa results. having researched more strict policies now in order, we are quite apprehensive on being actually granted individual tourist visas as we don't have all the requirements. i have come across this option of getting a group visa but i'm not quite sure how it works. is it only available as a day tour or can we stay in china for five days with that? we already have plane tickets to hongkong and planning to enter china by train. the travel services seem to require purchasing plane tickets too to be able to get the form required to apply for a group visa. please give us our options :) thanks

    • Replied by: Brenda   Jun. 16, 2010 20:56

      i think you need to prepare all the required documents. or you may try to contact a travel agency.

  • ReplyKelly   Ghana    May. 09, 2010 09:15

    Hello! well i ve never traveled outside my country for once right i am about to meet my spouse in Hong Kong we planning to spend Xmas in Hong Kong before going to her home town in Philippine, what are the requirements needed for me to visit Hong Kong ??

    • Replied by: Bella   May. 10, 2010 20:23

      you can refer to the official website of Chinese Embassy in Ghana. here is the website:

  • Replymylene   Philippines    Apr. 19, 2010 07:13

    I've been to China this month and I want to be back at the end of the same month, would it be possible to have a multiple entry then?

    • Replied by: Fred   Apr. 19, 2010 20:26

      It all depends on the China Embassy in your country.

 First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last