Home : China Travel Tips : Pre_Trip Planning : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments

First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last
  • ReplyMary Ann Espilan,   Philippines
    2011/5/10 11:12:00

I'm Mary Ann from the Philippines, and I plan to visit china, what is the average working days of a tourist visa and how much in philippine cuurency, thanks

• Gabby :2011/5/10 22:54:00

usually five working days, but you are suggested to apply it one month in advance.
      it costs 1400 peso.

• Replymailor,   China
    2011/4/17 19:14:00

hi,my son is going to china in june to visit some family,where can i go to apply for a visa.i live in st.paul, mn.

• Helen :2011/4/17 23:32:00

hi, you need to go the Chinese Consulate in Chicago.
      here is the official website

• Replyk.arun prakash,   India
    2011/3/18 21:11:00

i am going to hongcong for a period of 4 days on march 2011,what type of visa should i apply? for only four days visa is must ha?i am defence servent of govt of india, min of defence.i am in confuce now please clear my doubt as soon as possible

• Matheuw :2011/3/20 2:31:00

hi,
      India passport holders are exempt from Hong Kong visa for 14 days. so if you only stay in Hong Kong for 4 days, you don't need a Hong Kong Visa. just make sure your passport is valid and at least 44 days before expire.

• Replyrachelle,   Philippines
    2011/2/8 0:16:00

What if i had a working visa to korea then i want to go china for visiting, how about that?

• Elva :2011/2/8 21:21:00

you neet to apply the Chinese Visa for your visit in China.

• ReplyAna Wong,   Philippines
    2011/1/20 4:30:00

I want to know if my children can apply for a chinese passport. I am a Filipino citizen but their father is a chinese national?

• carlos :2011/1/20 20:50:00

I think it's hard, but you may contact the China Embassy in Philippines for help.

• Replynasser,   United Arab Emirates
    2010/12/11 2:41:00

am omani and i want to visit china next week do i hv to apply for visa i will stay in china maximum 13 days

• Sany :2010/12/11 22:31:00

yes, you need to apply the Chinese visa for your visit.
      you can go to the Chinese Embassy in your country for the visa application. but i think you may need to reschedule your visit, coz' it is far from enough to obtain a visa in only one week, it usually take about one month.
      good luck.

• ReplyTess,   Philippines
    2010/11/15 15:48:00

Hi I am Tess and i am here in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania,africa and i am having a vacation and i plan to go to china, Is it possible for me to apply a tourist visa here? and what are the requirements?

Thanks

• Taylor :2010/11/15 21:43:00

you can go the Chinese Embassy in Tanzania, which is located at NO.2 Kajificheni close, TOURE Drive,Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Telepone:255-22-2668063
      the basic requirements is
      1. your original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application,
      2. a completely filled out visa application form which you can download from the official website of Chineses Embassy in Tanzania,
      3. a recently taken 2*2 inch photo,
      4. hotel booking and ticket booking in China, bank statement in Tanzania.
      5. if you a non-Tanzanian citizen, you shall provide documents valid for at least 6 months that entitles you to reside for an extended period of time in Tanzania, such as the Resident Permit (together with their copies),
      6. if you are just a visitor in Tanzania, you need to go back to your country to apply the Chinese Visa.

• ReplyGINA CRUZ,   Philippines
    2010/10/31 14:25:00

HELLO..just want to ask i plan to visit China COUNTRY..IM FROM PHILIPPINES...HOW TO GET VISA FROM CHINA..THANK YOU

• Sera :2010/10/31 21:37:00

hi Gina,
      you'd better apply the visa for Mainland China in the Chinese Embassy in your country before you go to China. or you can apply it in HK.

• ReplyVioleta Ko,   Philippines
    2010/10/13 22:20:00

I'm waiting for my 3 months visa to Hongkong to visit and take care of my 96 year old father,a permanent resident of HK and have an entry permit to China.It will be my second visa application to Hk. My father wants to go to China on Dec and will stay there for 12 days but he wants me to accompany him to China. We will be staying in his grandson's house in China.What do I need to apply for a visa to China? Do I have to get an invitation letter from my relative in China?

• Hellen :2010/10/14 21:11:00

i think it would be better if you have your relatives invitation letter. as for the documents, you may refer to the 'Documnents Requirements' on this very page.

• ReplyJessebell Paningbatan,   Philippines
    2010/10/11 22:32:00

my working visa is cancelled in macau oct 15 is it possible to exit in china..to have more days to stay in macau because i have to settle down all my credit in macau

• Vivian :2010/10/12 21:16:00

if you want to go Mainland China, you need to apply visa for mainland China, so i don't think it is possible.

• ReplyVen Sunil Barua
    2010/9/7 0:42:00

Can i Collect macao visa from china embassy in bangkok?

• June :2010/9/7 22:23:00

yes, you can.

• ReplyVen. Sunil Barua,   Bangladesh
    2010/9/7 0:35:00

I am Bangladeshi National residence in Thailand. How can i visited to Bangkok-Macao-Shanghai-Honghong- Bangkok?

• Angela :2010/9/7 22:15:00

you need to apply Macau visa, HK Visa and China mainland visa if you want to travel all by yourself. but you can also enquire a local travel agency.

• Replysteffie
    2010/8/26 12:43:00

i am now in taiwan if i want to travel in Hk where do i need to apply for the permit.any agencies or consultancy office here?

• Replysteffia lao,   Philippines
    2010/8/25 1:55:00

hi,i am planning to to visit hk because i want to see and get more know about his business in hk.he is a hk national and he have his own business in west kowloon and zhenshen,china.i dont know how to do and how to apply for the visa.Im holding a taiwan passport.i am a neuturelized born in phil my father is a chinese from fookien province and my mom is is a fil.I am not a dual citizen,so im not holding any phil passport.my problem is im now in taiwan because i am touring and this november i will go back in philippines and stay tiogether with my children.last month i went to macau and i tried to go to hk but they say i still need a entry permit to go there.while in macau they advice to go to CTS MACAu but they say i cant get the permit bec i do not have taiwan id.actually i really do not have taiwan id bec im not a taiwanese or a im not yet a taiwan citizen yet but i only have taiwan passport bec im recognized by taiwan.so many people have the same case like me as what they call chinese oversea.so bec of this we cannot travel to go see hk and china.

• Sera :2010/8/25 21:18:00

Technically, if you are a Philippines passport holder, you are exempt from HK visa for 14 days, so you don't need to apply a HK visa. if you are a Taiwanese, you just need to apply a permit. but your situation is really complicated. i advise you consult the Immigration Department of HK, here is the official website http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm

• steffie :2010/8/26 12:39:00

i want to know where will i apply or ask the permit.i am now in taiwan any i dont know where to ask for assitance.,or do i need now to go back again in phil to apply.if im in phil now i should go to china embassy.

• Sera :2010/8/28 21:45:00

you can consult the Immigration Department of HK, either by telephone or by e-mails.

• Replymaui,   Philippines
    2010/6/21 7:05:00

I am planning to go to Macau this firstweek of July but I want to go also ot China for a day trip. would it be possible to obtain a China visa in Macau? if yes, where could I process it.

• Lily :2010/6/21 19:32:00

i think you'd better apply a China Visa in your country before you come to China, so that trip will not be influenced.

• Replyjennifer,   Philippines
    2010/6/16 23:08:00

hi, i received a notification of my post being replied to but i don't see it anywhere...any technical problems in this regard? i would really appreciate the reply being emailed to me, if it's not much to ask :) just desperately out of time. thanks!

• Replyjennifer,   Philippines
    2010/6/16 6:16:00

hello,
    i am traveling with a group of 5 supposedly for china. we are currently waiting for our individual visa results. having researched more strict policies now in order, we are quite apprehensive on being actually granted individual tourist visas as we don't have all the requirements. i have come across this option of getting a group visa but i'm not quite sure how it works. is it only available as a day tour or can we stay in china for five days with that? we already have plane tickets to hongkong and planning to enter china by train. the travel services seem to require purchasing plane tickets too to be able to get the form required to apply for a group visa. please give us our options :) thanks

• Brenda :2010/6/16 20:56:00

i think you need to prepare all the required documents. or you may try to contact a travel agency.

• ReplyKelly,   Ghana
    2010/5/9 9:15:00

Hello! well i ve never traveled outside my country for once right i am about to meet my spouse in Hong Kong we planning to spend Xmas in Hong Kong before going to her home town in Philippine, what are the requirements needed for me to visit Hong Kong ??

• Bella :2010/5/10 20:23:00

you can refer to the official website of Chinese Embassy in Ghana. here is the website:

• Replymylene,   Philippines
    2010/4/19 7:13:00

I've been to China this month and I want to be back at the end of the same month, would it be possible to have a multiple entry then?

• Fred :2010/4/19 20:26:00

It all depends on the China Embassy in your country.

• ReplyBoris,   Singapore
    2010/2/8 19:25:00

i work here in Singapore and I'm holding a Philippine passport,do I need to present my airline ticket when i apply for visa at the Chinese embassy?

• Daniel :2010/2/9 18:57:00

I hread that folipino passport holders have to apply for the China visa in philippines, but you can have a try.

First   Previous    6    7    8    9    10    Next  Last