Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    2    3    4    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyRobert Evans   United States    Jun. 26, 2009 17:33

    I'm living in Wuhan, China, and I have a one year multi-entry visa which requires me to leave the country every 90 days. Would going to Hong Kong meet that requirement?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 29, 2009 01:25

      Yes. Going to Hong Kong would meet that requirement.

      Have a nice time in China and thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replyisabelle   Germany    Jun. 18, 2009 05:36

    i am 15 years old and would like to go to hong kong for a week this summer from 4th of june to 10th of june and i am staying with my friends but travelling without parents, do i need a visa or anything else?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jun. 18, 2009 21:36

      Thanks for inquiry. But we are sorry that we are not sure about your question. The Hong Kong government regulates that German passport holders (adults) do not need a Hong Kong Visa and their visa free period in Hong Kong is three months. For specific information, you may resort to the local Chinese embassy or consulate.

  • Replyjenny   Philippines    May. 29, 2009 23:17

    i have a philippine passport i am going to macau to my sister in law. how long i stay there without a visa?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 30, 2009 02:15

      Thanks for your enquiry.
      For specific information, please refer to Macau SAR Government portal website: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/rkw/public/view/area.jsp?id=22

  • Replyshenen   Philippines    May. 03, 2009 19:42

    what will i need if i go to macau..if theres any travel document i need?thanks..

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 04, 2009 01:35

      Should you a Philippine passport holder, you do not need a Macau Visa. Just remember to bring your passport.

  • ReplyCathy R   United States    Apr. 06, 2009 14:40

    I am going to China on May 14th. My visa is being processed with that as an entry date. In the meantime, I decided to extend my stay by arriving on the 11th of May so that I can see more of the country. Will I have a problem with my visa showing a May 14th entry date? Thanks

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 06, 2009 20:41

      Hi, Cathy
      We are sorry that we are not sure about the situation you described. Please resort to the official website of Chinese Embassy to the U.S.A.: http://www.china-embassy.org/eng

      Thanks for your trust in warriortours.com!

  • ReplyShot   China    Apr. 02, 2009 20:48

    Hello Hj.Damit,
    She need a visa to enter china. You can apply for one in the Chinese Embassy in Phillippine.

  • ReplyHj.Damit    Apr. 02, 2009 07:13

    I am Bruneian and my wife philpino holding philiphine passport. I was invaited to have Factory acceptance visit to varified aircond system that we hove bought for Brunei Shell project. Result of that I am planing bring along my wife. Does she required visa to enter china if required how I do that. please advice, thank you

  • ReplyEmily   United States    Apr. 01, 2009 21:43


    I'm planning on going to China at the end of June this year. How long does it take to get a visa?



    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 02, 2009 19:53

      Hi Emily,
      For the tourist visa to China, the normal processing time for handle the visa generally is 4 working days. Urgent service is also available. Wish you a nice trip!

  • ReplyLisa   United States    Jan. 09, 2009 23:07


    my husband and I have multi-entry tourist visas to China. We are in China now and our visas expire February 10th. We want to stay another 60 days here. If we go to visit Hongkong and return to mainland China, will we be granted another 60 days? Or will it not be considered another entry and we have to leave here on February 10th? Thank you.

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jan. 11, 2009 20:23

      We are afraid that you cannot prolong the period of visa validity by going to Hong Kong. If you want to stay in mainland China for another 60 days, you should go to the Public Security Bureau of the city where you stay, to extend your visa period.

  • ReplyMARCHA RITA DELA CRUZ   Philippines    Jan. 08, 2009 02:39

    Hi Im Marcia,

    My friends and I are goin to visit macau on March 9 this year and we're planning to go to shenshen china, do we need a transit/visa for us to go there


    marcia, philippines

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jan. 08, 2009 20:19

      Hi Marcia,
      You do not need a Macau Visa if you are Philippine passport holders. But you may need a tourist visa for entering mainland China.

  • ReplyJoseph   Philippines    Dec. 13, 2008 04:06

    Hi, I want to visit my friends in China next month and he wants me to stay for three weeks,What kind of china visa should I apply and Im also working here in Macau in holding a macau working permit ID.

  • Replytata   Philippines    Nov. 30, 2008 05:19


    Greetings! My husband and I are going to Hongkong on January 2009. I'd like to know if transit/visit visa are required of us. My husband's itinerary will be Phils-HKG (staying for 7days)-JNB,SA. Mine will be PH-HKG-PH. We're planning to go to Macau & stay there for two days. Are we required to apply for transit/visit visa in Macau

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Nov. 30, 2008 19:06

      Hi, tata
      If you are Philippine passport holders, you do not need a Macau Visa. See it here http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/visa_passport/macau_visa.htm.

 First   Previous    2    3    4    Next  Last