Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First   Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyTashi   Nepal    Oct. 11, 2011 21:22

    Hi,I m Nepalese. Passport holder and I m going to Nepal and I have. Two. Stop. Trasit in china. Can I need. Trasit. Visa for. China

    • Replied by: Lily   Oct. 12, 2011 20:07

      hi Tashi,
      how long will be in the airport?
      usually you can stay in the airport within 24 hours for transit without a visa.
      if it is longer than 24 hours, you need to apply for a China Transit visa.

  • ReplyDIT   United States    Aug. 29, 2011 18:54

    I am us citizen and will visit Hong Kong for couple day. I hear that, there is no visa requirement for day trip to China with tour organized tour company? As long as we go with tour company to visit china borader to Hong Kong! Is that correct?
    Thank you

    • Replied by: Vic   Aug. 29, 2011 20:00

      yes Dit,
      if you go with a group tour organized by the local travel agency in Hong Kong or Macau to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, Huizhou or Shantou and stay there no more than 6 days, you don't need to apply the visa for mainland China.

  • Replyfaten   Bahrain    Jul. 26, 2011 04:36

    hi..I am iranian and im going to singapore but first we'll transit to china (hong kong) then complete our trip to singapore..so do i have to apply for transit visa? we are staying in chaina less than 24h maybe just for 4h at the airport..thanks

    • Replied by: Sasha   Jul. 26, 2011 19:37

      hi faten,
      if you stay in the airport within 24 hours, you don't need to apply for the visa.

  • Replydennis   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    May. 23, 2011 06:24


    I am iranian and Live in china for 8 years
    i have 1 year hong kong multiple visa

    here i want ask : i can get mainland visa from china embassy in hong kong ?


    • Replied by: Billy   May. 23, 2011 20:02

      no Dennis,
      you can not get the visa for mainland China in Hong Kong.
      you have to get back you Iran to get the visa.

  • ReplyLin   United States    May. 13, 2011 00:08

    I am a US citizen flying to Macau. I want to visit Zhuhai only for shopping. Can I get a Zhuhai only china visa on arrival (I will not travel to other parts of china) at the Gongbei border and do you know how much it would cost?

    • Replied by: Bruce   May. 15, 2011 03:42

      yes Lin,
      you can get it on arrival.

  • ReplySunshine   Philippines    Dec. 22, 2010 10:28

    Hi! My canadian boyfriend who is currently working in China wants me to visit him there. Do I have to provide a statement of a bank account even if my trip will be sponsored by him? What are the other visa requirements? Thank you.

    • Replied by: Tom   Dec. 22, 2010 21:44

      You may ask him to provide you an invitation letter, and you also have to prepare the following documents:
      a. An original copy of passport with enough blank visa pages, valid for at least another 6 months.
      b. A fully completed copy of Visa Application Form signed by yourself;
      c. One recent 2×2(in.)-sized color passport photo, white in background, with a full front view of the applicant's head and shoulders but without any head cover.

  • ReplySarah   Ghana    Oct. 28, 2010 10:29

    i want to know the visa rquirement for ghanaians who apply for chinese tourist visa.

    • Replied by: Ken   Oct. 30, 2010 22:43

      hi Sarah,
      you need to prepare your Round trip air-ticket, hotel reservation, traveler check and original invitation from an authorized Chinese travel agency.

  • Replyoj   Philippines    Sep. 07, 2010 07:49

    I was granted an L visa this week, and the duration is 7 days only, but I declared in my application that I would be staying there for 11 days. What can I do to extend my length of stay in mainland China. Thanks

    • Replied by: Elva   Sep. 07, 2010 22:21

      i think you need to enquire the Chinese Embassy in Philppines, but i suggest you shorten your trip into 7 days.

    • Replied by: oj   Sep. 08, 2010 07:54

      Thanks Elva! I will.

    • Replied by: Elva   Sep. 08, 2010 21:08

      you are welcome oj, and good luck with your tirp!

  • ReplyGhlyzel Ylise   Philippines    Jun. 13, 2010 04:29

    I am a filipino. I and my family are planning to visit Hong Kong on December and we also would like to visit Macau and China just for 2 days. Are we still required to get a visa from the philippines or we just need our passports stamped in Hong Kong?

    • Replied by: anna   Jun. 16, 2010 20:48

      i think you need to apply a Chinese Visa in Philippines. for detailed information, you may consult the Chinese Embasst in Philippines.

  • ReplyBar Andreas Peter   Germany    Apr. 19, 2010 21:51

    I want to travell to transit in china before heading to my destination as Gedman do I need transit visa to china?

    • Replied by: Sara   Apr. 20, 2010 20:12

      How long will you stop in China?

    • Replied by: Bar Andreas peter ( Germany )   Apr. 20, 2010 21:13

      I'll stay in china not more 24~48hrs

    • Replied by: Bella   Apr. 22, 2010 01:02

      do u just stay in the airport or go for a visit in China?

  • Replyjohnson   New Zealand    Apr. 13, 2010 07:47

    hi, i have a new zealand passport and i want to go to china for 6 months to travel, will the chinese embassey give me 6 months stay in china for traveling visa?

    • Replied by: David   Apr. 13, 2010 21:27

      I don't think it possible, since a China L tourist visa is usually with a duration of 30 days.

  • Replyelvie   Philippines    Apr. 12, 2010 05:14

    GUd day! My kids and I are planning to visit my husband who is presently working in a shipyard at Jnjiang. The company where he is working had provided us a Letter Of Invitation. May i know what are the other requirements needed so we can apply for visa. Is it true that A Letter of Sponsorship is still needed by my kids in order to acquire visa? They are going there just for a visit. thanks

    • Replied by: Dave   Apr. 12, 2010 20:27

      I think the sponsorship is necesary for your children, you may go to the official website of the China embassy in Philippines for exact documents needed.

  • Replysanaz   Iran (Islamic Republic Of)    Apr. 04, 2010 15:35

    Hi friends
    I am Iranian and i am going to china this April,and i have business class visa to china , i want to check if i will need hk's transit visa for staying 1 or 2 days in Hong kong or not? (i am flying from Iran to Doha, Doha to Hong kong ,and i will go to shenzhen by sea from hong kong)
    thanks in advance for your helping

    • Replied by: Steven   Apr. 05, 2010 21:37

      You do have to apply for a Hk visa from the local China Embassy in advance.

  • ReplyChops   Philippines    Jan. 19, 2010 04:47

    I am a Filipino citizen and i will visit china for 2 weeks, Do i need to get a Tourist (L visa)?

    • Replied by: Bun   Jan. 19, 2010 18:59

      Yes, you do.

  • Replygege   Ghana    May. 22, 2009 12:04

    i need know waht kind of certifications need a ghanian people to go in hong kong and if all the doucmnets are down payments,thks

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 24, 2009 22:06

      Do you have a Ghana passport? If you have, just take it with you to go to Hong Kong. For Ghana passport holders, the visa free period in Hong Kong will be three months.

    • Replied by: Johnny ( Ghana )   Jan. 07, 2010 05:06

      that's not true. Ghanaian Passport holders need to apply for a visa in advance before they travel to Hong Kong due to people abusing the 3 months visa free waiver. If you go without a visa expect to be refused entry

  • Replypatrick   Philippines    Oct. 17, 2009 15:46

    can i get china visa in macau or hongkong in philippines passport?

    • Replied by: Mandy ( Hong Kong, China )   Oct. 20, 2009 01:27

      you may not apply it in Hong Kong, see http://www.fmcoprc.gov.hk/eng/zgqz/bgfwxx/default.htm.

  • Replyali patrick   Philippines    Oct. 17, 2009 15:44

    iam from the phillippines,iam living in thailand,but they can not issue china visa in thailand without work permit,please where can i get china visa apart from my country philippinnes,if any can you suggest an agent or nearby country for me,
    Regards,my email add is alipatrik76@yahoo.co.uk

  • ReplyLena    Sep. 07, 2009 06:38

    my question: I'm a student in Xiamen university,I'm Russian, I'm married to a Canadian,we got married in China. Is it possible to get my husband an accompanying visa through me or what are our options?
    He has a valid traveling visa issued in china, after he finished his working contract. Thank you very much!!!!

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Sep. 08, 2009 00:59

      Sorry, we are not sure about your question. You may resort to Canada embassy to China or the consulate. Here is the official website of Canada Embassy in China: http://www.beijing.gc.ca/.

  • Replylevy   Philippines    Jul. 21, 2009 10:18

    i am a filipino, i been in ghuangzhou china before. i want to go back again to china for teaching but the school requires me to have long term visa. what visa i need to get and how i apply for it? thank you. waiting for your reply.

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 21, 2009 22:09

      Thanks for your inquiry but we are not sure about this question. Here we suggest you visit the official website of Macau SAR Government: http://www.gov.mo/egi/Portal/index.htm.

      Thanks for supporting warriortours.com!

  • Replygirlie baciles   Philippines    Jul. 02, 2009 07:16

    Hello I am Girlie from the Philippines, i get Deny On Board in Hong Kong last may 2007, is there any possibilities that i got denied again when i visit hk this october together with my american boyfriend, because im still using the same philippine passport when i get denied last may 2007.

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 03, 2009 04:46

      We are sorry that we are not sure about your question. You may check it out at the official website of Hong Kong SAR: http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm#1

 First   Previous    1    2    3    4    Next  Last