Home : China Travel Tips : Getting Acquainted : Passport & Visa : Visa : Comments
 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last
I want to say
  • Replyjona    Jul. 09, 2014 02:27

    hi im jona i want to ask sir about the case of my husband.he was overstay in macau last oct 2012 and banned for 1year now he's in macao and get a job but the problem is the immgration didnt give him a working visa.they are looking for the banned paper but my husband lost it what should we do.thank u for the reply

    • Replied by: Sally   Jul. 10, 2014 04:17

      Sorry to hear this. I suggest your hubby apply for a visa three months later. If it still doesn't work then, the only amendment is to find the banned paper.

  • Replyjiks    Jun. 28, 2014 21:40

    Hi, i'm a bit worried about my visa, i already have an employer and my job will start on july 7, 2014. but my last visa is on july 2, 2014. Is there any way i can extend my visa? i already left china twice and using my UV.

    • Replied by: Harry   Jul. 01, 2014 02:56

      What kind of visa do you have now?If the job you got is a new job, you need to apply for a new Z visa in your country.

  • Replydike henry    Jun. 22, 2014 07:04

    Hi my name is dike henry I stay in nigeria and I want Visite hong kong and I don't know anybody therePlease do I need and invitation latter, thanks please help meI have book a hotel and I want to enter nest month july.

    • Replied by: Linda   Jun. 28, 2014 05:03

      Search this link:http://www.immd.gov.hk/en/forms/hk-visas/visit-transit.htmlAnd you will find the documents you need for HK visa application. Or you can turn to an agent in your country. Just pay them some fees and they will help you to get a visa!

  • Replyahmed    May. 31, 2014 20:05

    Hi , my name is ahmed from Pakistan , my destination is kyrgyzstan , i have kyrgyzstan tourist visa. I want to go from pakistan to China onward kyrgyzstan by road or train.... , what kind of china visa do need.....? Please can you explain me.Thanks.

    • Replied by: Dylan   May. 31, 2014 23:29

      You can apply for a G visa to transfer from China to your destination.

  • Replyamber    Apr. 13, 2014 13:37

    I live in dubai and need to obtain a chinese visa for a holiday. i I will be making advance hotel booking and also a yangtze cruise. Would i still need a letter from china and how can i get this? This is a rather unreasonable request if you don't know anyone in china...

    • Replied by: Richard   Apr. 13, 2014 22:58

      Hi amber,you don't need the invitation letter if you have booked hotel and tour package in China.

  • Replyenerito ella jr    Feb. 12, 2014 02:19

    Good Day, I am Filipino who live and work here in abu dhabi I need help to understand, me and my family (4) wants to visit shenzhen in july 2014, we are currently in UAE residence Visa, my question is do we need to apply a visa in Chinese Embassy here in UAE or we can acquire Shenzhen visa upon arrival entry from hongkong, Please Help.. Thank You

  • Replyfarhan    Dec. 15, 2013 11:32

    hi i am pakistani passport holder and i am living here in dubai last 5 year i need China visit visa so how can i apply plz held tell me

    • Replied by: Jesscy   Dec. 15, 2013 17:36

      you can submit all your documents to the Chinese Embassy or consulate General in Dubai.

  • Replyhenry dike    Nov. 17, 2013 07:56

    Hi my namr is henry dike I'm a nigerian, I live in U A E dubai, I want to visite hong kong this december from nigerian, I want to go there to relaxe, I don't know any body there do I need invitationg letter. Please help me.

    • Replied by: Henry   Nov. 17, 2013 19:01

      no,you don't need an invitation letter if you don't know anybody there.

  • ReplyDee    Sep. 23, 2013 01:58

    Hi I'm a pakistani passport holder and I live in Dubai, UAE. I know that I have to get a visa for Hong Kong, which I will get done before travelling. But what about my visa to Macau? We will travel by ferry from HK to Macau - what kind of documentation do I require? I have already booked the hotels, etc. Where can I apply for it from? The Chinese embassy? Can someone please help? Thanks.

    • Replied by: Gina   Sep. 23, 2013 18:38

      the Macau visa can be obtained through the Chinese Embassy.

  • ReplyAmer    Aug. 31, 2013 01:38

    I am holding a Jordanian Passport I am going to Hong Kong can I take a visa to Mainland china from Hong Kong,

    • Replied by: Kelly   Sep. 01, 2013 18:31

      no, you can not apply the visa to Mainland China in Hong Kong. you must obtain the visa through the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General in your country.

  • ReplyAnita    May. 03, 2013 03:52

    Hi, I am an Australian passport holder and intend to travel to Beijing from Manila over the weekend. Would the Philippines immigration accept my check in using my Australian passport and the HK and Macau Residents Travel Permit to Mainland China? as I won't have enough time to apply for visa. Thanks

    • Replied by: Richard   May. 03, 2013 19:08

      you have to apply a Chinese visa before go to Mainland China. if you do not have time to apply the visa in Manila,you can go to Hong Kong or Macau where you do not required visa, and then apply the Chinese visa in Hong Kong or Macau. there will be no problem at the Philipines immigration if you fly to hong Kong or Macau from Manila.

  • ReplyUmRoumman    Apr. 29, 2013 07:08

    I am a Pakistanian passport holder, presently residing in UAE with resident Visa. I wish to visit China as a tourist along with my family for 2 weeks. I have no connection in China, so there is no possibility of any invitation letter. Plz. let me know how can I get tourist visa? I been to the China consulate in Dubai, they refused to offer a tourist visa, only business visa can be endorsed for which I asked to contact a chineese travel agency in Dubai, who demanded AED 2100 per passport. Its very expansive, while visa for Pakistan nationals is free of cost. I would appreciate if you help me. Regards

    • Replied by: Ted   May. 01, 2013 19:58

      the Chinese Embassy usually does not accept individual Pakistan visa application cases, and it suggests that visitors should contact a travel agency, so i guess you can only apply through the travel agency.

  • ReplyChewy    Apr. 26, 2013 04:19

    I really need the answer to 2 questions. I have entered China on a single entry tourist visa, is it okay to fly internally within China on a single entry visa? Also my friend has been issued an emergancy visa as he did not realise his visa had expired whilst in China, are there any travel restrictions on an emergancy visa or can he still fly within China?

    • Replied by: Jenny   Apr. 26, 2013 18:25

      yes, you can fly internally within mainland China on a single entry visa. i think he can fly too, as long as his visa is till valid.

  • ReplyM.Aqee Tariq    Apr. 23, 2013 10:00

    Hi. i want to go china by road for small business. it will be my 1st tour. kindly tell me how to apply for visa and what about fee of visa. 1 week visa fee 1 month 6 month & 1 year fee ?

    • Replied by: Emma   Apr. 23, 2013 18:07

      Hi M,where are you from?the charges for visa fee are different in different countries. you can find the detailed visa fees on the official website of Chinese Embassy in your country.

  • ReplyFaye    Apr. 09, 2013 07:05

    Hi,i was just wondering if i need a visa to visit my friend in Wuhan for 1 week on my way to England from New Zealand

    • Replied by: Kelly   Apr. 09, 2013 18:23

      yes, you need to apply the Chinese tourist visa.

  • Replyfraz khan    Apr. 08, 2013 07:52

    hi,I am new person to know chines viza,, pls tell me I wana visit in china and make a some bussines china to Pakistan ,small one, and then after make a big business , but I have no chines friend , pls help me about that .yours faithfully,fraz khan.

    • Replied by: doris   Apr. 08, 2013 20:02

      for the first time, i suggest that you go to China as a tourist. you can apply the visa through the Chinese Embassy in your country. it is better for you to find a local travel agency to handle the visa for you.

  • ReplyMuhammad    Feb. 17, 2013 11:56

    Hello my name is Muhammad shahid and I am Pakistani passport holder but I am staying in Dubai and I have a residence visa of Dubai so I want to apply china tourist visa so please let me know the documents you need thanks

    • Replied by: Bill   Feb. 17, 2013 18:19

      1. your valid passport.2. A completely filled out visa application form affixed with your resently taken passport-size photo (the form can be downloaded from the official website of Chinese Consulate General in Dubai).3. your residence visa in UAE.4. round-trip air tickets to China.6. A No-objection letter from your company stating your monthly or yearly salary;7. An invitation from CHINA either from a company, organization or individual with a copy of the company licenses or individual ID cards or passport & residence visa

  • ReplyNeekita    Jan. 24, 2013 10:11

    Im frm nepal and want to visit china to meet my friend..will it be possible?please let me know the procedures if possible..

    • Replied by: Sandy   Jan. 24, 2013 17:49

      yes, it is possible. ask your friend to write an invitation letter for you, and go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General to apply the tourist visa.

  • Replyjosie    Jan. 15, 2013 03:19

    hiim filipina..do i need to get visa if me and my family wants to enter xiamen china on april 2013??tnx

    • Replied by: David   Jan. 15, 2013 18:26

      yes, of course you need to apply the visa.

  • ReplyVu Lan   Viet Nam    Sep. 15, 2012 22:41

    I'm a vietnamese married to singaporean.I would like to visit to macau. How to obtain/apply macau visa in singapore.

    Greatly appreciate for reply.

    Best Regards,
    Vu lan

    • Replied by: Ian   Sep. 16, 2012 20:29

      You may just apply for the visa from the Chinese embassy there. Contact the visa office to know about the required documents before submitting your application.

 First  Previous    1    2    3    Next  Last