Home : : Comments
 First   Previous    2    3    4    Next  Last
I want to say
  • ReplyXiao Harris   United Kingdom    Jul. 25, 2009 09:25

    Both my husband and me are british. we are going to China in 6 months time. Do we need a visa to go to Hong Kong for a visit during our stay in China?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jul. 27, 2009 20:14

      You will not need a visa for entering Hong Kong. With valid British passport, your visa free period is 6 months.

  • ReplyAsh    May. 21, 2009 12:08


    I have a British passport and want to visit Hong kong for 4 nights then a fly back from beijing china having 2 nights stay there. In total will be less than 7 days.
    Do i need a visa?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 21, 2009 20:44

      Thanks for your enquiry.
      As British passport holder, you do not need to apply a Hong Kong Visa. Your visa free period in Hong Kong will be six months. But you should apply a China tourist visa from the local Chinese embassy before you enter China mainland.

  • ReplyEDDIE   United Kingdom    May. 03, 2009 13:36

    I hold a British passport and intend to visit China, do I need a visa to mainland?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  May. 03, 2009 22:11

      Yes, before entering mainland China, you need to apply a China Tourist Visa from Chinese Embassy to United Kingdom.

  • Replygan   Malaysia    Apr. 27, 2009 10:42


    i'm a malaysia and i'm going to china and macau with some relatives from indonesia. i understand that both malaysian and indonesian need a visa to enter. presently i am in dubai, can i have my visa done in dubai and how long will it takes? and some of my indonesian relatives are in malaysia, can they had their visa done in malaysia? and how long will it takes? is a single visa is enough for the entry to both china and macau or need two seperate visas? please advise. thanks

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 29, 2009 02:50

      Thanks for your enquiry.
      The relative regulations state that Malaysian and Indonesian do not need a Macao Visa. But you need to apply a visa to mainland China. In Dubai you can apply your visas from Chinese Embassy to Dubai. Its telephone number is (009714)3984357. Your relatives in malaysia can apply theirs at Chinese Embassy to Malaysia. For its contact information, you can visit our embassy page at http://www.warriortours.com/embassy/.

  • ReplyEmmanuel   Nigeria    Apr. 17, 2009 07:00

    i am gland to meet this website .and i hope this can help me to study in your contry cos nigeria is bad and i want to come over.to study and stay to make the contry the best contry than nigeria

  • ReplyMary   United States    Apr. 01, 2009 10:46

    I have a chinese passport and i am flying into hongkong then i am staying in Nanning china i will not be staying in Hong Kong Do i need a visa. I am also a alien resident of the United States.

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Apr. 01, 2009 20:50

      Hi Mary,
      You do not need a visa if you stay in Hong Kong for less than 7 days.

  • ReplyNigel Portman   United Kingdom    Mar. 01, 2009 07:39

    I have a British passport and wish to visit Hong Kong. Do I need a visa for a 3 week visit?

    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Mar. 01, 2009 19:53

      Hi Nigel,
      with a British passport, you will have a visa free period for 6 months in Hong Kong.

  • ReplyDennis Pobre   Philippines    Jan. 18, 2009 17:07

    I have a Philippine passport. I wish to visit Hong Kong. Do I need a visa to enter Hong Kong? If I do, should i go to Chinese Embassy or is there another consulate for Hong Kong?


    • Replied by: WarriorTours.com  Jan. 18, 2009 19:09

      You do not need a Hong Kong Visa. For Philippine passport holders, the visa free period in Hong Kong is 14 days.

 First   Previous    2    3    4    Next  Last